Ecstasy In Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

With the business arrangements taken care of, Tammie quickly got into the spirit of the moment. Whether she was a pro or just eager, she began a slow little strip tease for the two of us. When she got down to her bra and panties, she encouraged Sally to remove her top while offering her nipples to suckle on. When Sally was done, Tammie came over to me and asked me to remove her undies with my teeth. Not to be left out, my 'fun buddy' came over and helped, taking one side of her thong in her teeth with me biting down on the other side. In unison, we pulled down the material, struggling a little to get them down over her nicely rounded ass. Sally and I both took off our robes and tossed them to the side. The pungent smell of pussy was strong and intoxicating.

Put yourself in my place for a minute. I'm standing naked with two nude lovely women and not sure what to do next. I quickly found out there was no reason to worry...if Sally didn't take the bull by the horns then Tammie would. Sally fell back on the bed on her back with legs spread (and to think a few hours ago I was struggling to determine if she was wearing panties) and beckoned Tammie to go down on her. My cock had regained it's vigor after our shower, and I approached Tammie with her rear slightly spread and ass angled up giving me the view of a woman's body I love the most. I stroked my cock and rubbed it on her exposed pussy, but did not penetrate. This quickly made me rock hard once again so I moved to the side of the bed next to Sally's face. I stroked myself to the point of dripping pre cum and I leaned over to let her lick it off. With that gone, she took me into her mouth and gave me great head while being pleasured herself by our new young companion.

"Fuck her from behind," Sally said after pulling away from my throbbing dick. Her eyes were almost glazed over from pleasure. I returned to Tammie's ass, and decided before I would penetrate her sweet slit, I would get her lubricated and ready. I knelt down and began to devour her sex, doing the same thing she was doing to Sally. I heard a guttural sound emanate from her throat as I stuck my tongue into her pink hole and gently rubbed her clit with my wet finger. As I was doing this I was masturbating to maintain my hardness for the next step. Remaining rigid, I stood up and slowly pressed the tip of my dick against her slit seeking her warm, wet hole. Tammie reached one hand between her legs to help, and I soon heard a 'plop' knowing I had found the 'promised land'. Tammie felt the penetration too and raised her head from Sally's swollen cunt long enough to express her extreme pleasure.

I felt I could keep from cumming for a while, but I didn't want to ejaculate in or on Tammie without saving some strokes for Sally. Sally took on the decision herself when she announced she wanted to taste Tammie. They switched positions, and I really didn't need to move at all. Just for good measure, Sally licked the juices from Tammie off my shaft before attacking her intended target and sticking her ass and pussy up in the air for my dick. I obliged her by ramming it home, and continued my powerful thrusts as she yelled in ecstasy.

"Don't come inside me," Sally announced. "Warn us when you're close, and we'll both take it on the chin." A play on words for sure, but I knew her intent. She wanted to watch me masturbate once again and I was eager to please her and myself. Within minutes and after what I'm sure was an orgasm by both women (I was positive Sally came since I could feel the pulsations of her vagina around my cock as she experienced at least her second orgasm of the night), I told them I was close and they quickly got off the bed and knelt in front of me. I figured since this opportunity may not present itself to me again, I took my time stroking myself while rubbing the tip of my dick on their pouting lips and protruding tongues. Tammie kept her eyes closed during that time, but Sally eagerly watched every hand stroke all the while rubbing her own clit.

"Here it comes...open wide," I practically yelled. Not having the volume of cum I had with my first ejaculation in the shower, I spewed most of my limited offering in the direction of Sally. She lapped up every drop while still looking at me in the eyes. Totally exhausted, the three of us collapsed onto the bed in a heap.

Sleep came easily, and I woke up in the morning with two warm naked women under the sheets with me. I lay there with Sally on my right and Tammie on my left and drawing in a deep breath, I took in the sensual aroma from the night's activity. When I felt a soft hand suddenly cradle my cock and balls, I knew my Vegas fantasy was not over. But this will have to wait for the next chapter.

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers
12