Ecstasy Sagas Ch. 01

Story Info
Fairies have a chosen one.
865 words
4.02
17.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirari
Mirari
4 Followers

Fairies' Breeder

The night was warm and clear as Ron walked the empty path of the park. Coming to a bench he sat down under the light on the path. Closing his eyes he was unaware of the small creatures watching him. Slowly they came upon him as he rested. Bussing around him light small orbs of light they circled him. Their numbers grew as more swirled around him growing brighter as more came from the trees surround in the bench where Ron rested. Suddenly his body began to shrink. Opening his eyes he watched in horror as the world around him grew larger and the flying lights grew bigger.

Finally realizing what had happen he stood up on the bench. Looking up one of the lights slowly floated down landing on a piece of the bench. Ron strained his eyes to focus on the orb of light standing before him. As it moved forward the light dimmed allowing Ron to see the form of a woman. Her skin was a soft tan peach, her hair a blue green color that sparked as the light hit it. She wore a blue dress that perfectly fit her figure. Ron stood silent caught in the moment of what was happening to him. The thin wings sticking out of her back instantly told him what she was.

"Are you a fairy?" he asked. The fairy woman smiled as she walked up to him. Now that she was close to him Ron froze in her beauty. Her purple eyes seemed to enchant him the more he looked at them. More fairies floated to him as he stood there.

"We of Lenora have chosen you to help us." said the fairy in front of him. Surrounding him Ron was put into an orb of light, disappearing in an instant. Ron awoke naked in a bed that wasn't his. Red and gold silk draped over the rails of the bed. The room was bright as the sun creped through the cracks of the curtains. Sitting up the door opened as two beautiful women walked in.

"Hello chosen. I am Lily. And this is Stardrop." smiled Lily. Lily and Stardrop both wore thin silk gowns that went down to the floor. Ron felt his loans twitch as he looked at thin gowns that they were wearing. Closing the door behind them Stardrop locked the door. Before he said anything both fairy women had dropped their gowns and lay next to him.

Ron stunned at what was going on didn't realize Lily take his manhood into her mouth. Groaning his instinct had taken over as he leaned over, kissing Stardrop while fingering Lily. Both fairies knew that they must mate with the chosen and bear a child. This was the only way to strengthen their people. Lily not wanting him to cum in her mouth lifted up her head and straddled Ron throbbing member. Crying out, Lily grins her hips into Ron, taking the chosen deeper into her twat.

Ron tried to hold back, but Lily's tight pussy seemed to pull him in. Meeting each thrust he lay back as Stardrop straddled his mouth. Licking her slit it was totally different from the human girl's. The fairies juices were sweet and her cunt smelled of flower. Finding a clit like knob he took it into his pussy covered mouth. Stardrop cried out in language that he didn't understand sucking harder Stardrop pulled on his head as her orgasm took her. Stardrop rolled to the side leaving his complete attention on Lily. Putting his hands on her hips Ron pounded into her fairy pussy. "Ohhh great tree!" she cried out in her fairy language. Taking her jiggling tits into his hand Ron nibbled and licks the hard pinkish nipples.

Sucking her large breast Lily cries echoed the room as her body twitched and shook as her ecstasy. Ron feels her wet box tighten and squeeze taking him to his peak. Pulling Lily down hard on his pulsing cock. Ron's warm seed lands in her wanting womb. Moving to the side Stardrop took the opening to take Ron's flaccid rod into her mouth. Pumping her head as her tongue slipped over the slit of his cock he was soon back to his full erection. Getting to his knees Ron turns her away from him. Guiding his dick into her wanting box. He did her from behind. Thrusting into her Stardrop cried in pleasure as his wide cock stretched her tight cunt as it went in and out. Pounding into her faster and faster the bed shook as Ron's balls swings back and forth. Smacking her clit like knob Stardrop could feel her passion rising. "Chosen...chosen!" she screamed.

Ron reached over grabbing her rocking breast, slowing groping them. Feeling his balls tighten Ron grunted as his cock burst filling her hungry womb with his seed. Collapsing on the bed Lily and Stardrop got leaving Ron asleep on the bed. "The queen will be happy with our report." Lily smiled.

"Yes, with one of the chosen we will finally become more." Replied Stardrop. Looking at Ron one last time they softly giggled as they left the room.

Mirari
Mirari
4 Followers