ED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, what do you want, right now? Tell me the truth. Don't lie. Don't try to dress it up. What do you want?"

It should have been difficult. I should have been stuttering, or maybe suave. Given her a well-honed line.

Instead, I said, "I want you, in bed. I want this hard penis thrusting inside your body. I want to see you take off all your clothes, and I want to see you nude, having another orgasm, under me, as I thrust my hard dick into your body. I want to see and hear you gasp and squeal with pleasure as I use my erection in you. I want to take you sexually, over and over. Then I want to nap a little, and wake up and take you some more. Please loose count of the number of time you cum. And THEN I want to take you to dinner and on a date. It's backwards, I know."

There was a pause. It felt long, except for the cool hand that held my hard penis.

"The guys at the sex clinic usually stay at the hotel, across the road. You've got a room there." It wasn't a question. "Take me there. Now! Then TAKE ME there. Do everything you said. Then do it again."

She pulled her cell phone out of her belt clip, and in a few terse statements, signed herself out of the office for the day.

She stuffed my turgid organ back into my straining pants (no simple feat), we re-called the elevator, and descended to the lobby floor. Then out of the building, in the cold air, and back into heated warmth, as we entered the hotel. My room was on the 2nd floor, and we were standing outside my room door in a couple of minutes.

Standing there, she suddenly brushed at her shoulder, first on and then the other. I asked, "scared?"

"No," she said, "I just dropped a couple of somethings I don't need any more ... tell you more, later."

I inserted my plastic room card, and started to open the room door, but she put a hand on mine. "David, don't lie to me. I know you're married. You're not getting any, I think. That's not important now. Don't dress anything up. Tell me exactly what you want, and use plain words. Don't be afraid to say 'fuck' and 'cunt' and 'tit'."

I looked down at her, and said, "Talk to me, while I fuck you. Tell me what's happening. Tell me the truth. Make lots of noise. Cum a lot. Tell me how I can move and feel and fuck and thrust, so that you get more and more pleasure, better and better. Do stuff you've only fantasized about before. Don't fake anything."

She grinned and nodded, stepping inside and confronting the expanse of king-size bed, dominating the room. The door closed behind us, and she reached back and snapped the lock shut.

"I've got a condom in my ..." I started to say, but she interrupted, "you came from the sex clinic. If there were a problem, they'd know it and so would you. So you're clean. I don't sleep around, and I'm clean, too. I'm on the pill. Put the damn condom back, get me out of these clothes, and then fuck me forever. Cum in me. Lots and lots of wonderful, hot, sticky cum. 'Way up inside me. Fuck me like a man who hasn't had sex for a year."

I looked down at her and said, "I haven't."

The wide expanse of the king-size bed beckoned. Shayla started to unbutton her business suit coat, but I stopped her, saying, "Me first, pretty lady. I want to watch you strip and I don't want to be distracted by getting out of my pants and shoes. Besides, men don't strip at all well."

I was naked in about two minutes. I stood over her, as she sat on the bed, my engorged penis standing straight out, bobbing near her face.

"Ahhhh," she sighed, "that is the biggest, hardest cock I've ever seen. It's really beautiful. If you don't put that hot, hard monster inside me, I'm gonna scream. But first ..."

She stopped, and started unbuttoning her suit jacket. Sliding it off and letting it fall to the floor, she opened the size zipper on her gray skirt. Looking up and grinning, she unbuttoned her white cotton blouse, and let, too, fall from her arms, down to the floor.

"Uh, Shayla," I said, "you can use the closet hangers for ..."

She stopped me with a wide smile and a finger to my lips. My pulsing cock brushed against her arm. "Fuck the hangers. I'm not leaving this bed until I get LAID!"

Rising up, just slightly, she slid her skir off her generous hips, and it joined the other garments on the floor.

She wore pantyhose, and Shayla started to roll these down from her waist, down over her hips, along her legs, and the off her ankles and feet.

"Look at my cunt, lover," she demanded, and I did. She was shaved. Very closely shaved. Completely smooth. She spread her thighs open. Both vaginal lips were large and puffy, and very dark, even darker than her skin. She put two fingers of her left hand down, and gently spread the dark outer lips, and a flash of vibrant pink showed. Vibrant, pink and wet.

"You want me," I exclaimed.

"You bet I do, lover, and I'm gonna get you, too."

Shayla reached around behind her in that motion that all girls know, and un-snapped her bra. She plucked it off her arms, and tossed it on the pile of her clothes.

She was entirely nude. I stared at her with lust.

She looked at me, saying, "You saw what I did at the door. I was just dropping some things I didn't need anymore. Those were all my inhibitions about sex. I'm yours. I'm your black sex toy. I can even be your slut. I love you. I don't care about what anybody thinks now. I want you to TAKE me. I wanna be USED for SEX. I'm naked. DO ME!"

Bending forward, I started to get my head down between her thighs, to start the lovemaking and lick her pussy, like all of the few other Caucasian women I'd met, but she stopped me.

"Don't you DARE lick me. I couldn't stand it. You get that huge, erect penis inside me, RIGHT NOW! Lick me later, after you've cum and I've washed. But, right now, shove that monster meat into your little black fuck-slut. DO IT NOW!"

In no little shock, I hunched forward. There wasn't any reason to hold and aim my cock at her opening, because her hand was on my iron manhood, guiding it as it slipped inside her pussy lips. I thrust with my hips. Thrust hard.

My lust-crazed cock slid into her, all the way to the base, on the first thrust.

Taking my weight on my elbows, I looked in her eyes, and I groaned with such intense pleasure. She looked right back, and sighed with hers.

"You're my first black woman," I said.

"You're my first white guy," she said, adding, "you feel SO DAMN GOOD in there. Don't pull it out. Just move that wonderful, big thing, just a little bit. Oh, God, YES, YES, YES. I'm getting LAID and I LOVE it. Keep laying me. Big. Thick. Hard. LAID! Yeah!"

I thrust slowly into my black lover, only moving about an inch or so, in and out, while she squealed and thrashed.

"YES, I'm getting LAID! I'm being HAD! Big, hard man-meat. Yeah!"

Suddenly, her face took on a look of surprise.

"Oh, no. It's too soon. It can't be. Not this soon. Yeah, keep FUCKIN' me. Yeah. It's cummin'. Oh, Now, now, NOW!"

Her body stiuffened, as her cuntal muscles squeezed my invading cock, and she screamed through clenched teeth, "yeah, I'm CUMMING!"

Just as suddenly, she relaxed, and looked up at me, still moving uinside her just a little. "You made me cum. It's never happened that fast. Your hard penis is magic. Keep fuckin' me."

"I won't stop, I promise," I said, and meant it.

A minute later, she said abruptly, "go a little faster. Jam it in deeper and pull it out all the way." She slithered up, and supported her weight on her buttocks and elbows. "I wanna see it go in and out."

We were in the classic missionary position. I hunched up my hips some, and slowly pulled back on my cock, until the knob-head was just showing, and then slowly shived my cock down deep in my lover.

"No," she said, "pull it out all the way. I wanna see you penetrate me. Wanna see you penetrate me over and over. I wanna se you FUCK your BLACK SLUT. Yeah!"

That, what I did, somehow pausing for a split second with the pee-hole of my cock about half and inch outside of her. Then I plunged back into her wet cavity, burying my cock in her womanhood. I started groaning and gasping with pleasure with each penetration.

I looked down at my lover, who was staring at her penetrated body with fascination. She moaned, "Ah, God, each time you go in, it's like a first time. I'm being fucked over and over. Faster now. I can hear myself getting LAID. Suck and plop, OUT and squish IN. Yeah, Oh God, I'm, I'm ... CUMMING!

When she went rigid, I went crazy, and started a furious pounding of her pussy with my maleness, trying to keep her cumming going for as long as I could. I succeeded, because she kept clutching and yelling and thrashing for many long seconds, before she relaxed.

Shayla came out of her cum, eyes wide open, saying, "you bastard, you made it last for me. Never happened before. Now, you FUCK ME good. Take your black-slut-fucker-cock and pump me until it comes out my ass. Hard, fast."

Her arms and legs locked around my back and thighs, as I complied with her request. Truth to tell, I couldn't have lasted much longer as a controlled lover, anyway. I groaned and screamed a little and gasped, as I tried my hardest to turn her into a puddle of sexual jelly. I don't know how long I lasted, but I felt her enter into her CUMMING state again, except that she didn't stop or come down.

I fucked her, in and out, like the sex-deprived mad animal I was, humping and pounding. I don't remember much of what I called her, but it was full of 'slut,' and 'fucker,' and I don't know what all.

My cock swelled up, like it hadn't for months, and I shot stream after stream of hot jism, deeply into her body. I lunged, and screamed like a girl, high and shrill, as I finally got release of my sexual tension.

And, of course, I came down, and relaxed, sort of oozing off the body of my lover, onto the sheets of the hotel's bed, gasping for breath. I relaxed.

I rolled a little to the left, and beheld my lover, who was staring off into space, a big smile forming on her lips. I watched, as her smile spread all over her nude body.

"Look down, lover," Shayla dreamily ordered.

I did. I was still hard, my penis pointed out horizontally, supporting it's own weight in the air. I looked like a male nymphomaniac.

Culling out of my most recent memory, I started to apologize, like all the other Caucasian goddesses demanded. "I think I hurt you," I started.

She cut me off, saying, with that same grin, "you did. Just enough."

She added, still dreamily, "you and your hard penis were wonderful. I want you. I'll do anything to get that penis back inside me,"

Before I had time to be rational, I said, "can I come back here and live with you, and take care of you, and all that stuff?"

"Yeah," she said, drifting off a little and giving off a little feminine little snore.

I woke her after about half an hour of watching her breasts and nipples dance across her chest. She got up to use the bathroom, and wash my sperm out of her.

When she returned, I threw her down on the bed, and kissed her breasts and nipples into super-sensitivity, and then transferred my attentions to her pussy and clit. After ... I don't know how long ... I had to stop, because she had my head in a vise-like grip between her thighs, she was pulling my ears out of their socket with her hands, and I was running out of air to breathe. I long ago lost count of her orgasms.

Then I took my still-hard cock, slipped it into her body, and we tried out a dozen different positions for sex, until I emptied my bulging sperm sack into her body, while she was bouncing on top of my love pole, screaming and clutching her tits, head thrown back and eyes closed to slits.

My black lover, Shayla, literally defined the term, multi-mega-orgasmic.

We both fell asleep in a couple of minutes.

I'd tried to call home, while Shayla was in the bathroom, but there wasn't any answer. I tried again, later in the evening, with the same result. The storm had cut the power to suburban Mansfield, Ohio, like it had in a dozen other years. I tried to call work, too, but got only the recorded message; I left a brief reply, telling them where I was and about how long I would be. Looking down at Shayla, who was now slowly and contentedly kissing and massaging my man-meat, I had a lot of trouble keeping my voice level.

You have to see a nude African-American woman, slowly sucking on a white guy's rigid cock—while grinning—to know how it's done!. We slowly fell asleep.

It was dusk when we awakened. I was still hard. I looked at my lover, and she returned the favor.

She said, "you know, among my people, I'm a low-class whore."

Intelligently, I said, "huh?"

"Yeah. Even among black folks, the lighter color a girl is, the more high-class she's supposed to be. If you're light, you're 'high-yella.' Most everybody else is 'redbone.' But, if a girl is a dark as me, 'you're a 'blue,' and that automatically means you're a low-class, crack-whore slut."

"Uh, Shayla," I sort of got out, "I kinda remember calling you a slut, one or two fucks ago."

"Ah, but that's different. If a black girl gets a white guy to cum inside her, she gets to have all her friends say, 'girl, you in the money now,' and have all the black guys call her a 'sellout.' And I'd still be a 'blue.'

I looked at her carefully, spread out om the rumpled hotel sheets, legs spread open, breasts moving a little and carefully said, "little girl, let's just put that word, and the b***h word over in the never-to-be-said category, not even while hard fucking and cuming. OK"

"She smiled, and murmured, "OK."

I consulted with my penis, to discover that I still had a little left in the lust account.

"Uh, Shayla," I started to ask ...

"Oh, my lover wants some more fresh-squeezed jungle juice, right? Here we go, put your wonderful hard cock right here, and then I have something to tell you. You'll like it."

She rolled over on her back, and spread her thighs open, inviting me to get into missionary fucking position. I did, and she gently put just the knob-head of my cock between her cunt lips.

"You're gonna like this. Now a man can really hurt a woman with his legs, so you gotta hold my legs open with your thighs, Spread 'em, like this. And a man can really hurt and maybe kill a girl with his hands and arms, so you gotta put your hands on my forearms, like this."

By this time, I was spread out on top of my black lover, and she was completely exposed, my white cock tip in her pussy. I felt a little surge of male power, looking down at my immobilized lover under me.

Shayla went on, her voice starting to get strained and tense, and higher pitched, as she said, "Now, you remember I dropped all my inhibitions off at the door, right off my shoulder. But now, I want you the know that I also dropped all my control off my shoulder, to. You've got your hard penis inside a willing woman, no inhibitions, no control over anything that's gonna happen. I love you. I WANT it. I wanna get LAID again. DO ME HARD. Drive it in. Hurt me with that cock. I love you. I wanna feel you RAPE ME with your penis. Come on, man, THRUST. TAKE ME, HARD AND FAST!"

Taken over by the surge of male lust, I did. I fucked her without mercy. I pounded into her body with my lust-crazed body, as she strained up to meet me and twisted in orgasm. I fucked her like a wild man. Like a gang-banging heathen. I was surprised and the surge of power, sheer sexual power that drove me onwards.

And, because this was the third fuck of the night, I lasted a lot longer than I thought.

Particulatly hearing my lover chant, undr me, as I power-fucked her body, "Yeha. I love you. FUCK ME. Use me like the black slut I am. I'm every woman who ever turned you down. Every woman who cock-teased you and didn't put out. Every woman you wanted and couldn't have. CUMMING! Yeah, take your revenge. Pound me. I love you. That's right, USE ME FOR SEX. Do it! DO IT! Cum on, harder, HARDER. FASTER! I love you. CUMMING! FUCK ME!

Finally, squealing like a girl, high and thin, I screamed and came in her, emptying my balls until there wasn't a single drop of jism left in my sack.

I collapsed ... and passed out. We didn't wake back up until late into the night.

- - - - - - -

I had that dream, again.

It's the same dream, as always. I come in the side door by the garage. The power's off, and the scene is lit by many candles. There are nine guys there plus my wife. Everybody's naked and sweaty. She's on the pool table, and five of the guys are around her. She's on all fours, wearing a fishnet catsuit, with open crotch, open ass and openings for her tits. One heavy-hung guy pounds into her from behind, a second is in her mouth, and two are on the table, sucking on her breasts and swollen nipples. She's screaming in continuous oergasm, "yes, yes, YES.." Despite the grunting and groaning, and having her mouth full of cock, I hear her laughing and talking with the other naked men surrounding the table. She and they are planning what they'll do with all the money they got from running the business into the ground, and how to blame it on me. Somehow, nobody sees me. I look at the guys gang-banging my beautiful slut-wife. She has jism on her face and on her boobs. There is a pool of jism under her pussy. I can see it drip down, as the guy in her unloads a huge load. The men have cum on her and in her, before I arrived. The guys standing around, waiting their turn, begin to yawn and slump down. Then the men on the table start to fall asleep, drooping over her now comatose body. A new guy in her mouth jerks once, shoots his load on her face, and falls across her body. The guy in her pussy droops over, and falls to one side, his cock spurting a fountain of white goo in the air. Now nobody is moving. There's no more groaning. Everyone's dead. I walk around the side of the pool table, stepping over the naked dead bodies, and look at the softly glowing wood stove. Her bathrobe is hanging from the handle of the outside vent, which forced it into a vent-closed position. The candles are guttering smoky yellow, and a few are guttering blue. The room is filled with carbon monoxide. I hear a noise off to my left, and slowly turn. Somehow, my formerly beautiful wife has managed to face me. I can see the ropes of adulterous sperm on her face and in her hair, and her mouth drools with yet more spent liquid manhood. She's managed to prop herself up on a couple of the men, one leg cocked aside, letting me see the stuff oozing from her ravaged pussy. Throwing one arm over her head, she gurgles softly through saliva and sperm, "sorry you couldn't make the party, but you killed me just the same."

Then I snapped awake.

- - - - - - -

When I woke, it was about two in the morning. My cock was pleasantly sore and finally flaccid. The room was warm, and the covers had partly come off Shayla. I watched her, there in the star- and moon-light. Her eyes came open, slowly.

"You're watching me," she accused.

"You bet I am," I replied.

"What're you seeing?" she quirked.

"A completely nude black woman, relaxed and lying on her back, with her 'thick' thighs spread open. She has a pussy with lips that are swollen because they've been fucked for a long time by a very hard, interested man. Her breasts are bare, and they move around her chest delightfully. This black woman isn't afraid of her white lover, and lets him run his hands and eyes everywhere on her well-used body. She's smiling up at him, and she's just recently told him that she loves him, while giving away every little bit of control and inhibition that she had. That's what I see."

She snaked a hand out, and found my soft male organ, continuing, "damn, man, even soft, you're still interested, after fucking me for, how many hours?"

"About three hours. Then we slept. Then we fucked some more, and we fell asleep again. I just woke up. Shayla, I can't make love any more, but that doesn't mean I can't love you now. Far from it."