ED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that as a complement, but how about the rest of it?"

"It was intended to be a complement and, if you mean your lack of an erection, it didn't matter a bit. I know I pleasured you by your reaction."

"That's well and good, but I feel that we're incomplete somehow."

"Please don't feel that way. I don't think I could have been more complete. I am absolutely satisfied. I couldn't take more if you had a record setting erection. And let me add something more. While I was focusing on pleasing you, your penis got slightly larger and a little heavier. I've always been optimistic and I think there's hope for your ED."

"I don't know. Everyone who's ever tried has failed."

"Let's not rush into anything. Let's see how it plays out over the next few weeks."

And there it was. This was not a one afternoon stand. She had first hand experience with my problem and she wanted more. That thought alone raised my spirits further.

I stared into her eyes and reached for a breast. As I stroked her breast she asked, "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock next to the bed and answered, "Four thirty."

"I think we need to take a break and get ready for dinner."

"Why? I could care less about dinner." I began to squeeze her breast more aggressively.

"That feels wonderful, but we can't miss dinner."

"What's the big deal about dinner?"

"You're new here. This is basically a medical center run by the doctors and nurses. They're always paying attention. If you miss dinner without notice, they immediately assume something has happened to you and come running to check on you. You'd be lucky if they didn't dial '9-1-1' on the way. We can't let them find us like this, at least not yet."

"Good logic and a lousy system. I'll get dressed and sneak back to my place." I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips again and followed it with a squeeze and kiss on her breast. Abby giggled as I climbed from the bed, got dressed and left her alone, naked on the bed. It was one of the more difficult departures I'd ever experienced.

For the next two weeks we saw each other two or three times a week. After four weeks we were spending time together every day and sometimes twice a day. We moved most of our extra curricular activities to the evening after dinner. This had the advantage of avoiding the inevitable search parties when we weren't where we were supposed to be when we were supposed to be there as well as allowing us to spend the entire night together. We met in both of our apartments. Abby especially liked my bedroom since I'd managed to furnish it with a king sized bed and she enjoyed the extra space.

Throughout, optimistic Abby continued to work on getting me erect. She was energetic about stroking it with various creams and ointments. One evening she collected the fluids from her vagina after a particularly intense orgasm and used it to lubricate me. She judged it to have the best effect to date and it became a regular part of our routine. Over time, her efforts increased the size of my penis but she was unable to manifest an erection. When I asked about her dedication and whether she felt deprived she disabused me of the thought, telling me she only wanted to me to be as fulfilled as she was. She was doing it for me. I'm not sure I bought the reasoning but I didn't question her further. After all I was spending many happy hours with her stroking me during the evening.

Unknown to me, Abby began to research the causes and solutions of erectile dysfunction. Her research led her to a local urologist who specialized in treating ED. One evening, when she judged I was relaxed, she told me about her efforts and suggested I make an appointment to see Dr. Kim. She regaled me with descriptions of the methods Dr. Kim used that other urologists never considered. She also emphasized that Dr. Kim claimed a ninety-four percent success rate. She mentioned the first visit was free and, if Dr. Kim was unable to correct the problem within sixty days, there would be no charge at all. Finally, she said, "And it's all covered by Medicare."

Ten days later I was sitting in Dr. Kim's waiting room on a Tuesday waiting for my two pm appointment. Surprisingly, Dr. Kim was prompt. I was led to an austere office where I met Dr. Kim for the first time. He was a tall, slender man of eastern descent with gray hair and a full beard. He took copious notes as we discussed the origin of my ED and the attempts at correction. I told him none of the various pharmaceuticals had been effective. Viagra, Cialis and Levitra had all been ineffective. An injectable medicine recommended by my previous urologist, and prepared by a compounding pharmacy, was equally ineffective.

Dr. Kim informed me that there were two additional drugs approved by the FDA, Staxyn and Stendra but he judged, based on my history that neither would be of much help in treating my situation. Dr. Kim also informed me that there were at least eleven additional drugs used to treat ED as well as dozens of herbal supplements. We spent over an hour together and I never felt rushed or disregarded. At the end of the appointment, Dr. Kim suggested I give several blood samples and make a follow-up appointment for next week. In the meantime, he would evaluate the various tests he ordered, review his notes and consider possible treatments. He told me to be prepared to test one, or more, of his suggestions when I came back.

Abby was expectant when I saw her later that day. She wanted to hear all about Dr. Kim and his recommendations. We talked in a quiet corner of the library. The public space limited our activity and Abby could get all the information without interruption.

The following Tuesday I was again in Dr. Kim's waiting room. At precisely two pm, an attractive thirty something woman led me to an examination room. She told me to relax and left the room. Two minutes later Dr. Kim knocked on the door and joined me. Dr. Kim told me he would like to test two mixtures he felt might help my ED. He told me that it would take at least three hours since I would have to wait at least sixty minutes between tests to allow the first compound to metabolize. He also explained that frequently the medicines he recommended didn't act alone. Many of them required physical stimulation and masturbation was usually not enough. For that reason, his staff consisted of only women and at least one of them would be intimately involved with my testing. He wanted to be sure I had no reservations about the procedure and asked me to sign a release to that effect.

I did have reservations, but I didn't share them with Dr. Kim. I reasoned, "in for a penny, in for a pound." I also knew Abby would be crestfallen if I bailed now. After I signed the release, Dr. Kim told me to relax and one of his staff would be by in a few minutes with the first test substance. I should follow her instructions without hesitation or embarrassment.

A short while later, the same woman who had led me to the room earlier reentered. She introduced herself as Heather. She sat on the chair that the doctor had previously. She explained that the testing might become quite personal and I might be required to engage in sexual activities with her. She asked if I was okay with that. When I nodded my assent she proceeded to ask me a few questions about my preferred sexual habits. She wanted to know what specific activities had caused me to become erect in the past. Did I favor masturbation, pictures, pornography, strippers, touching or being touched? I shared with her that masturbation and pornography had little effect on me, that I had never visited a strip club and that touching and being touched rated high on my arousal scale. I also shared that, as best I could remember, once erect, intercourse seemed to increase the length and hardness of my erections.

She looked over my chart and the doctor's orders and excused herself indicating she would return in a few minutes. When Heather returned, she was holding a glass of water and a small, white paper cup with a single tablet inside. She told me to take the pill with the glass of water. After I swallowed the pill, she told me to relax and she would return in about ten minutes as that was how long it would take for the medication to become effective.

I sat quietly, reading the information on the wall charts multiple times before Heather returned. She asked me if I had noticed any changes. When I replied that nothing was changed she said, "would you please remove your trousers and climb up on the examining table for me?"

I did as she requested. She moved next to me and took hold of my penis. With a gentle but practiced hand, she stroked and squeezed both my penis and my scrotum without success. She looked sadly at me and confirmed what I already knew. The medication had not worked.

"I don't think this is going to change the result but we need to do more to complete the documentation. I want you to fondle my breasts. Do you think you can do that?"

I didn't just think I could do it, I was positive I could. Heather came close to me, took my hand and placed it on her breast. I lifted, squeezed and rubbed her breast without effect. Heather unbuttoned her blouse and placed my hand inside her bra also without success. Lastly she lifted her skirt and, moving her thong aside, placed my hand on her naked vagina. I moved my hand back and forth for a minute while Heather kept her hand on my penis, before Heather repeated the same message of failure.

She stepped back, straightened her clothing and said, "Okay, that didn't work. I have one more compound to test with you today. You need to relax for thirty or forty minutes before we can try again." She handed me a golf magazine and one on men's health and said, "You can put your pants back on and wait here. I'll be back in a while."

When she returned, she had another glass of water and a paper cup containing two different pills. I took the medication and Heather again left me alone. She returned after about fifteen minutes and we repeated the same procedures as earlier with identical results.

After Heather left and I had put my pants on for the second time, Dr. Kim came back to see me. He summarized the testing and apologized that it hadn't been more positive. He said he had more possibilities he'd like to try and suggested I make another appointment for the following Tuesday. I agreed and I left for home.

I arrived back at the farm late and didn't have time to update Abby before dinner. After dinner, Abby and I walked through the garden and I described the testing, omitting some of the more physical contact, and the lack of success. As always, Abby remained hopeful and anticipated success on the next visit.

The following Tuesday, I was again in Dr. Kim's waiting room. This time an older woman, I judged her to be in her mid fifties, greeted me and led me to an examination room. She introduced herself as Martha. I thought the choice of name was not a coincidence nor did I believe it was her actual name. Martha gave me the same basic spiel that Heather had the previous week. The test protocol was the same. Two sessions with two different medications. The first was pills again and the second was an injection directly into my penis. Martha performed essentially the same tests except she removed her blouse and bra completely and wore no underwear. The results were also the same. No joy.

Dr. Kim once again expressed his regrets, but he was not out of ideas. I agreed to try again the next Tuesday.

I brought Abby up to speed and we cautiously anticipated the next Tuesday.

Once again, Tuesday brought me to Dr. Kim's office. Heather was my aide again. The protocol this Tuesday was a slightly yellow powder and another green powder. Heather emptied the yellow powder into the ever present glass of water and asked me to drink the result. It had a slightly salty taste but otherwise it was not distasteful. Heather excused herself saying she'd return in ten to fifteen minutes to measure the results.

Before Heather returned I knew her testing would be different this time. In just over five minutes I was sporting a healthy erection and imagining the possibilities. When Heather came back she immediately noticed the difference. It was difficult to hide. With her best professional voice she asked me to remove my pants so she could evaluate the results. She seemed impressed. I certainly was. I remembered that my erections were a little longer than this one, but the surgeon at the time had explained that removing my prostate would necessarily shorten my penis and the resulting erections.

Heather deftly checked my penis for stiffness and length. When she finished she said we could skip the rest of the testing. I must have looked disappointed since she laughed sweetly. "Come on, George. You really think I need to test you further?"

"Don't you think we should know if additional stimulation increases the effect?" I asked.

"Sorry George. My job ends at the finish line. However, you need to know something about this particular remedy. There are two powders involved. You took the yellow powder and it produces the result you're currently experiencing. That erection will remain until you dissolve the green powder in a glass of water and drink it. You must drink the green powder within a reasonable time after drinking the yellow powder. An erection that lasts too long can have devastating effects up to and including the total loss of your genitals. You should never go anywhere with the yellow powder without also having the green powder."

"How long is a reasonable time?"

"No longer than four or five hours."

"That's certainly reasonable."

Dr. Kim was almost as delighted as I when he came to talk to me. He gave me a renewable prescription for the two powders. He explained they were only available from a mail order compounding pharmacy somewhere in New Hampshire. He estimated it would take up to two weeks for the prescription to be filled. In the interim, he gave me a two week supply of the powders, fourteen of each.

I could hardly wait to get back to the farm and see Abby. The powders were burning a hole in my pocket.

During the time I was working with Dr. Kim and his aides, my relationship with Abby continued to grow and expand in all directions. This coming evening could be a gigantic leap in a new direction.

After dinner, Abby and I walked slowly toward my apartment. Tonight could be something special and Abby wanted the larger bed. As usual, we didn't rush. We talked and undressed each other slowly. Finally Abby asked, "Where's the yellow powder?"

"In my jacket pocket on the hook in the kitchenette."

Abby got up from the sofa and went to my jacket. She returned with the powder, a glass of water and a spoon. She slowly poured the powder into the water and dramatically stirred the mixture before offering it to me to drink. After I drained the glass, she asked, "How long do we have to wait?"

"Not long," I answered.

She held my penis softly while she waited impatiently. When the powder began to work, she released me and watched, as if she'd never seen an erection before. Soon she was deep throating me with renewed energy. We moved to the bedroom and onto the bed. We were moving quickly to the summit. We had waited so long we didn't want to wait any longer. We were poised to begin when Abby suddenly sat up, rolled off the bed. She said, "Wait a minute," as she ran from the room. She returned with a large tube of lubricant.

"I've had this in my purse just for this moment and I almost forgot it."

Abby climbed back on the bed and expertly spread the lubricant on my erection. She climbed on the bed and moved to her previous position. I began by rubbing my penis up and down between the folds of her labia. Abby was having none of it. "Stop teasing me and let me feel you inside me."

I slowly slipped inside Abby, moving very slowly and relishing every quarter inch. I had forgotten how incredible it felt to have an erect penis inside a stimulated woman. I held my breath as Abby's warm body gripped me as I slid slowly further inside until I could go no further. Abby had her knees up and her feet off the bed as I paused and savored the new again feeling. Abby broke my reverie when she began rocking her pelvis and encouraging me to move with her. I began to move confidently since I knew I would last until I took the green powder. Abby, however, had a limit. I pumped my hips slowly at first and then more rapidly and Abby matched my effort. About three minutes later Abby gasped audibly, her body stiffened and her vagina gripped me tightly, slowing my efforts. I paused until I felt her relax and then began to move in and out of her again. Abby orgasmed twice more before begging me to stop.

"That is some powerful joy powder," she whispered.

I couldn't have agreed more.

Later, Abby took the tube of lubricant and liberally added it to the head of my erection. She then rolled on top of me and got on her knees while straddling my hips. She reached down and took my erection in her hand and guided it, not to her vagina, but to her anus.

"Wait. You want me inside your ass?"

"I haven't done this in years and, yes, I want you in my ass."

Several hours later, and one more lengthy coupling, I got up, took the green powder, and came back to bed. We slept peacefully, holding hands and occasionally kissing a neck, breast or relaxed penis.

The next morning I went to the post office and rented a post box. I mailed the prescription with the forms allowing payment by a recurring charge on my checking account and using the new address.

Not all the time we spent together reflected the intensity of that first afternoon or last evening. We spent some evenings watching television while Abby fondled my junk for hours. Sometimes she just reclined onto my shoulder while I played with her breasts. Other times we managed to do both at the same time. We discovered, in addition to erotic sex, playful sex, funny sex, quick sex and even sexting. One afternoon we discovered needy sex when Abby walked up to me in a corridor and whispered, "Meet me in my room in five minutes and bring the magic dust. I just have to get laid."

Eventually, our relationship became an open secret within the farm community. We were careful not to be overtly obvious with each other but residents with nothing to do with their time but watch others and gossip soon spread the word about how much time we were spending together.

Emily, one of the three ladies Abby frequently ate breakfast with, approached me one afternoon as I was reading in the garden. Emily was a natural blonde with a great personality and a nice body. I'd spoken to her on occasion and found her to be a splendid and educated conversationalist with a well developed sense of humor. She sat next to me on the bench and leaned forward.

"George, I like to think of us as friends."

I wasn't sure where this discussion was going so I put down my book and turned toward Emily. "I think that's a fair assumption," I replied.

"I also think you're a handsome gentleman and I have to admit I'm a little jealous of Abby."

I kept uncharacteristly quiet and focused on listening.

"Do you think friends would be willing to help each other when in need?" Emily asked.

I nodded. I could sense Emily was very nervous and more than a little embarrassed about what she wanted to say.

"Would it be possible for you and me to spend some quality time together sometime?"

"Emily," I replied, "After Abby, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met. If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, I'm flattered and honored that you would consider me in your league, let alone your bed. However, I would never consider anything that would damage the relationship I have with Abby. Otherwise I would take your hand and lead you down the garden path in a New York minute."