Ed & Andrew

Story Info
Edwina and Andrew are victims of home invasion.
11.5k words
4.32
199.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you a story. No, that's not right, I HAVE to tell you a story. It's not a true story. Well maybe it is, at least in parts. I'll let you decide. But I do have to tell it.

The story is about Ed and Andrew, probably more Ed than Andrew.

But you know, that may not be true either. You tell me. It's not the story you are expecting, but I think it is a pretty good one anyway.

Ed, we'll start with her. Everyone called her Ed, but the name her parents blessed her with was Edwina.

She wasn't a tall girl, nor was she short. I guess she was kind of average in height. But boy was she slender. Her daddy used to joke she had to carry weights in her pockets to keep from being blown away by the next breeze. But she was a real beauty. Not your busty, blond haired, blue eyed cheerleader type.

No, not her.

Edwina, or Ed, had huge gray eyes, and lovely, soft and long light brown hair. The hair used to drive her mad. You see she was a swimmer. Not a competitive swimmer, but she swam hard laps at least an hour or more every day. She really had to, because what she really was, was a musician.

She played the cello. She was a virtuoso cellist. A cellist of stunning talent, a giant of her music in this tiny small angel body. If you have ever seen a movie starring Audrey Hepburn you have seen a woman with the same general gut wrenching, waif like, unmatchable beauty. The huge eyes speaking to you, the almost little girl body that moved with such grace and dignity. But with Ed it contained a giant spirit feeding musical genius.

Now this wasn't too surprising, because her daddy was a world renowned classical orchestra conductor. He loved her very much, but if you know the world of classical music, you know that great conductors either have their own orchestra, or do an unbelievable amount of travel.

Sometimes both.

Ed's daddy didn't have his own orchestra, but he spent up to nine months a year traveling and somehow inducing average or below average musical groups to truly world class performances. His was a truly rare gift. But like the know- nothings would have us believe about all great talents, he did suffer for it. He was a wildly passionate man and he dearly loved his family. But with all the time away, he became an intensely loved but distant man to his only child. And when he was home he had difficulty relaxing, and particularly to relate to a child's perspective.

No, she loved her father with all her soul, but he scared the bejabbers out of her.

Ed's mother was also a musician. She too was world class, playing classical piano as few have ever even conceived it possible to play. And talk about passion! She of course specialized in Mozart And some of Beethoven's works. Only complete passion could claim her. And sometimes when she was with a select few, very close friends , her husband was near and she had a few drinks, she sat down and played jazz. When she played and sometimes sang some of the great blues songs the evening was usually short. She and her husband sent everyone home so they could 'retire' to their bedroom and 'meditate' to screams and curses and sweat and juices. They never had difficulty sending their friends home after they had listened to Ed's mother's passion on the piano. They needed to go to their own bedrooms to meditate. Some never made it past the first motel.

But Ed was terrified of her father's intensity and her mother's passion. She became a world class cellist, and her specialty was the precision and perfection of Haydn. None of the wild, uncontrolled passions she saw in her parents was to be found in her music.

Oh yes, you were wondering why she had time to swim. If you are a musician you have probably already guessed it. If not you don't realize how physical making music is. Ed was a very ephemeral girl, and needed the stamina and strength swimming gave her.

So now you know just a little about Ed.

Andrew was something else, too. His parents were good old-fashioned working class all-American mom and dad. And Andrew scared the bejabbers out of them! You see, Andrew was a mathematical genius. Not the least bit interested in sports, he just wanted to take his math and play with the figures. He was a nice guy. Not tall, And certainly not short, he had a slim physique which he kept fit in the strangest way. His dad had bought him a weight set which sat in the corner of his room. He found himself lost in thought and absent-mindedly doing repetition after repetition of lifts. Never very heavy, but LOTS of them. That and absent-mindedly forgetting to eat kept him slim and very trim.

Andrew was scared of girls. Girls fascinated him, but they weren't reducible to numbers. Math didn't explain a damn thing about any girl he had ever met. Math didn't help him with boys either, but he wasn't really interested in boys.

So somehow these two near recluses found one another and married. Ed knew there was passion in Andrew, but his was inside and not loose. He didn't scare her.

Andrew knew there were unfathomable depths in Ed, but she kept them under tight control and they didn't seem to attack him.

And both of them were making more money than you or I would think decent. And they both remained unknown to others outside their talent. Ed traveled frequently, doing guest appearances. She played Haydn as Haydn had only dreamed it could be played. There was unlimited passion in her performances, but so controlled as to be near terrifying to her audiences. She was beloved and world famous. She would be gone a month, sometimes two and then be back home with her husband Andrew for a month or two. It was a very satisfying life for them.

Andrew was one of those talented geniuses who could not be held to a schedule. He could be given a problem, and you knew he would give you and answer. You just never knew when it would come. Think a moment about some of the creative geniuses that have touched all of our lives. How many 'Easy-Bake Ovens' did its inventor invent? Not many, in fact the man was employed for decades at more than a very good salary with the hope he would come up with another idea just half as good. He did come up with ideas, some of which made his company a lot of money, but not every year.

So someone would give Andrew a problem, and he would go home and play with his beloved numbers. Sometime later he would call that someone and give him the answer. For that answer he was paid an obscene amount of money.

And every month or so his beloved wife would be home, and they would spend time together, each wound tightly with passion which was never allowed reign. Their lovemaking was controlled, precise and complete. Not messy, but like Haydn or Mathematics.

And then it came crashing to a close.

Andrew had just been given a particularly juicy problem, and Ed had just returned from a tour of Eastern Europe the week before. Both were relaxing in their penthouse in New York. Those who knew them knew that they would be locked in the penthouse for at least two more weeks before they were ready to see friends, or even take a walk. Andrew would be taking his exercise with his weights while thinking. Ed would spend at least an hour every morning in the building's pool down in the basement. She then spend the rest of the day testing new nuances in one or another of Haydn's hundreds of concertos, small group pieces and symphonies. Everyone was expecting her to begin conducting soon. Not many women did, but no one knew Haydn, had ever known Haydn, like Ed.

Several weeks before Ed and Andrew's world came crashing down the police had managed to locate and actually arrest one of their most elusive targets. The man, one Sean Sebastian, had been identified as the doer in an incredible number of burglaries and robberies over the past five years. He had been getting increasingly bold and violent, with rape becoming an added fillip to his MO. The police psychologists had labeled him a sociopath, with no morals or acceptance of any law except his own. Increasingly the women he had victimized had paid dearly for his locating them. Their stories were very similar, in that he made no attempt to physically harm them, but by the time he released them, to a woman, they required extensive counseling. No details had been released on his activities or the areas of counseling the ladies required.

To the misfortune of three police officers and their families, Mr. Sebastian had been armed when he had been cornered. One of the men was expected to be able to return to duty within the year, the other two he seemed to delight in permanently maiming. For no discernable reason other than his enjoyment he had 'capped' both of the other men. That is, he had carefully and from close range, shot each in the kneecap. The patella's were shattered, and neither man was expected to walk normally again. Luckily for the third man, he had called in assistance and before Mr. Sebastian got to him, several squad cars had arrived and he recognized he was surrounded and gave himself up. It was recognized that he would not have been caught if the task force seeking him had not been in the immediate area, and the help had not arrived in just seconds. The police were privately calling him a devil, and some unusually religious members of the force believed he might even be a new face of Satan.

The evening before Ed and Andrew's trial began, Mr. Sebastian escaped.

The next morning started as usual for our couple, with Andrew heading directly for his weights where he began what had become a session of lifting weights that lasted three or more hours a day. The weights were not great, but the repetitions were many. As usual he spent the time tossing the current problem around in his head while staring at the pale golden wall paper in his bedroom.

While he squatted and bent, he idly watched his waif-like wife slip out of bed and into her blue robe, then walk to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and performed her early morning evolutions. Carefully taking care that the robe was pulled closed around her slim and athletic body as she passed before her husband, she headed to the kitchen for her usually black coffee wake me up.

Ed was in for a rude and increasingly unpleasant surprise. She had walked almost halfway across the living room heading for the Kitchen when she suddenly felt she was being watched. She spun and looked behind her. She found a very large man sitting in one of her Louis XIVth chairs. The man looked very much at ease, but the leer with which he was ogling her was very unsettling. Her first reaction was to back away, as she would on encountering a poisonous snake.

If she hadn't backed into, and sat down upon one of her overstuffed chairs perhaps this story would have been very different. But she did and with a sinking feeling she remembered from past experience this chair was a difficult one for her to get up from. It always seemed to fold about her and the angle was such that she couldn't just lift herself from its confines. By the time she had managed to half way rise to her feet the large scary man was in front of her. A firm soft hand on her bosom prevented her from getting to her feet and pushed her back into the chair. In a word, she was trapped in her chair.

The startled squeal she made was immediately stifled by Sean's lips covering hers for of course that was who it was. The squeal was much to soft for Andrew to hear over the soft clanking noises he was making himself as he did snatches with his weights in the bedroom with the golden wallpaper. He had no idea anything untoward was happening in his home.

Sean wrapped one big hand around the back of Ed's head, holding her mouth to his. With the other he grasped the closed lapels of her blue terry cloth robe and effortlessly lifted her out of the chair and pulled her tightly against him.

A stunned Ed beat ineffectually against his shoulders with her little hands, her bare feet scrabbling, barely touching the hardwood floor. Eyes staring into Sean's and trying to scream through the lips sealed around hers and past Seam's tongue filling her mouth.

Leaning hard into her, bowing her body backwards with his own, Sean moved the hand from behind her back and let it fall downward trapping her arms as he embraced her. Holding his lips firmly against hers, he pulled the robe open with his other hand and yanked it downward off her shoulders.

Ed mewled and complained through the lips covering hers, as the hand not holding her tightly to him began softly and gently exploring her chest. Cupping a breast, he rolled it and squeezed it softly with his big hand, sending sudden chills through her body. Ed twisted and bucked her body against his, desperate to break free from this sudden molestation in the quiet and private confines of her own home. In the bedroom she heard Andrew's weights clanking as he steadily and rhythmically lifted and dropped his weights, his mind lost in exploring the rarified heights of mathematical mystery.

In her living room his wife now felt herself being turned until her side was against her attackers chest, one of his hands holding her close. Her terrycloth robe now tangled her arms. She found her hands covered with the sleeves as the stranger wrapped the cloth belt quickly around her arms and tied it. Never once could she break her mouth free from his to scream while he tied her securely, and then leisurely, and thoroughly, began exploring her small very feminine body with his free hand.

Ed's eyes looked like small moons in her face as she stared up at her molester, feeling the tingles of pleasure as his hand softly explored her curves, her hills and valleys, with his hand. In memory the most terrifying thing was the slow, leisurely exploration. The complete confidence of mastery, the feeling the man holding and fondling her knew...

knew he owned her...

knew she had no recourse...

knew he truly had all the time in the world to do what ever in the world he wished to do to her, in what ever way he desired.

Continuing to hold her bent backward, Sean hooked a leg around her near leg, And pulled it open wedging his big thigh between hers, opening her to his exploration.

His horrid confidence began paralyzing her as his fingers began exploring her again. Pushing down the front of her panties to the wonder between her legs. Softly and gently she felt his fingers stroking her labia, pulling them apart. To her horror she felt herself moisten, and suddenly one of his huge fingers pushed slowly into her body. Her stomach knotted and she wondered if she would throw up.

Instead she felt the tingles in her belly, the rare tingles when everything Andrew and she did worked just right. And she felt them with this beast so softly, gently, confidently and meticulously taking liberties with her body. Her toes curled and she struggled hard against the confinement of the robe, belt and his massive arm.

With a sudden jerk Sean lifted her into the air and dropped her again, as he ripped her panties cleanly off her body. Pulling his lips from hers, he waited a fraction for her to open her mouth to scream. When she did he jammed the wadded up panties deep into her mouth. The scream was loud and piercing, but only inside her head.

In the bedroom, Andrew's weights rhythmically clanked down, rattled as he lifted and then clanked down again. Time after time, relentless as a clock works he lifted and thought, lifted and thought, lifted and thought.

Carrying the now sobbing woman to the large black soft leather couch looking out over a spectacular view of the Hudson River. Laying her back against the seat, with her legs spreading out from the cushions, he pushed her to lean against the back of the couch. With Ed sprawled back with her legs splayed open, Sean stepped back to admire his captive. Eyes open in terror, her mouth stuffed with her panties she lay with her arms tangled in her robe and tied to her body.

Stepping between her legs he chuckled at her fear and knelt, spreading her legs wider still. Leaning forward he pushed his tongue against the valley between her breasts and tasted the salty sweat produced by her fear. Chuckling he watched the pleasure bumps rise in her flesh And admired the ripples of pleasure running through her belly. His ham sized palms cupped her soft shoulders and so gently kneaded them. Knowing the horrid pleasure she was feeling from his soft and apparently loving touch. Feelings only elicited before from someone sharing love and caring were now being forced out of her by a hateful monster.

He loved it. It was what had emotionally crippled all his other victims. He was going to enjoy her body, was going to cum in and on her. Sean was going to make her give him pleasure so deep. But what he would remember the most, what he turned over in his mind in the small hours of the night, what he chuckled and shivered over was the knowledge of how he was corrupting her sensual pleasures. This was the knowledge and pleasure that had been driving him the past three years. And this waif-like, child-like woman with her so delicate features and tiny, exquisite body was going to be one of his biggest pleasures.

He had spotted her going into the building when he was slowly strolling past the front doors last night, just minutes after his hurried 'departure' from the local precinct house. It was important he find a totally unexpected hole to hide. That was when he had seen her tiny self. The woman was average height, but so delicate she looked like she needed to be handled like fine china.

Sean had licked his lips. She was going to be handled like fine beef, not fine china. While Sean was within hearing he had heard the doorman greet her by name. It was just a moment before he spotted an unexpected entrance to the building she had entered. Now he knew what his entertainment would be the next few days, while the heat died down.

Sean had been successful because he had been able to make use of such, ways in unsuspected by the building's occupants. And in many cases still unknown after he had struck and was long gone.

It was only a moment's effort for his finely tuned physique to gain entrance to the third floor window that seemed unreachable. Finding her name on the locator board had taken seconds, and it had been particularly exciting to discover she lived in the penthouse. Maybe with some luck he could hole up there for as much as a week, maybe more. It would be a pleasure with such a toy to please him and train.

The husband being a problem never even crossed his mind. Even those who 'worked out' had no real knowledge of what kind of conditioning his MO required. He had once happened upon a Kung Fu 'expert' on one of his expeditions. The poor fool ended up being his only fatality. Luckily for Sean because his modus operandi so clearly showed no violence he was never connected to that death.

The woman before him was now weeping uncontrollably, which was a shame. He would have to wait until she could get control of herself before proceeding with her corruption. Taking the hem of her robe, he tore off a strip, quickly wound it around her legs and tied it. Then tearing off another strip he wound it around her huge staring, now tear filled eyes. Pulling the ends of the sleeves further over her hands, he tied them together behind her back, then buttoned the collar tightly, putting her in a makeshift straight jacket.

Making sure she truly could not see out of the blindfold, he picked her up and spun her around rapidly. It was but a moment before she was dizzy and hopelessly disoriented. Opening the patio door he carried her outside and after spinning her around again placed her on a stone bench. Leaning closely over her he whispered in her ear, warning her she was outside and reminding her how far the fall was from the roof to the sidewalk below. He was telling her what she already knew, that she was hopelessly lost in this space and without vision. If Ed were able to climb to her feet, hopping, lunging and jumping on her tied together feet would as likely as not catapult her over the railing. He suggested she remain very still until he returned.