Ed Doesn't Mind Sharing

Story Info
Ed shares his wife, and a story with Rob.
6.9k words
4.05
51.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers

Ed was my best friend as long as I can remember. Small town next door neighbors, same age, same interests, same everything. I can't remember a time we weren't together.

Our parents were best friends too. We all vacationed together, had weekends at their cabin together. We had spent many summer weekends there when we were growing up. Sometimes it would be both families, sometimes just the guys. It had two bedrooms, a large main room with kitchen and wood burning fireplace, foldout sofa bed. It was rustic, yet nicely equipped. When it was the two families, his parents had one bedroom and mine the other, while Ed and I shared the foldout.

On guys weekends, our dads bunked in one bedroom and we the other. I have fond memories of those carefree weekends of swimming and fishing etc.

I guess they had more money than we did, because they had a pool. Or maybe because they had one, we didn't need one.

Every day we were all together at one house or the other. Sleepovers were common, hell, he and I practically lived in two houses.

Then Ed's dad just disappeared. One day he was there, the next not. I never got a straight answer from my parents about what happened, and I doubt Ed did either. He didn't want to ever talk about it though.

Throughout high school we double dated, even losing our virginities at the same time on senior prom night. It was only natural for us to attend the same college and be roommates sharing an apartment.

We had changed clothes together all the time we were growing up, so seeing each other nude was not an issue. Truth be known, we even jerked off together a few times.

I am one of the fortunate men to have an above average cock. It's 9 ½ inches and quite thick. On really good days I reach 10 inches. When we were growing up, Ed always wondered why my johnson was already flopping around and his barely stuck out an inch from his body. When we lost our cherries, even the girls mentioned the difference. By that time, Ed had reached almost half my size.

While sharing an apartment, we also shared a few girls. Not to brag, but somehow after being with me, they weren't real interested in going with Ed again.

Then in our junior year, he met Kim.

He had been so excited when he told me about her. I didn't take him too seriously though. They went out for four months before he brought her to the apartment.

I must say here, I was immediately struck by her beauty and poise. On top of that, she seem quite intelligent and sweet, and I have to admit that I was very interested in her. She was only 5 feet 2 inches tall, maybe a hundred pounds, of pure delectability. Had blue eyes and perky breasts.

I don't know if he fucked her that first night in our apartment, but on subsequent visits, I know I heard noises of passion emanating from his room. Unfortunately he never shared her with me.

I took over my father's accounting firm in our hometown, and Ed came to work for me. It was never a question of if he would, it was just assumed he would. Life went on, Ed and Kim married, I was best man of course. I never found 'Miss Right' although I did find quite a few 'miss right nows'.

One day, just before my 29th birthday, Ed came to me with a problem. "Rob, I need your help."

"Okay. Who do you want dead, and when?" I joked, indicating that nothing was too big to ask of me.

"I wish it were that simple." He said with downcast eyes.

"Well, that sounds ominous. What's up buddy?"

"Kim wants a baby before she hits thirty. We've been trying for four years. We just found out I'm shooting blanks."

"Okaayy.. so..?" I asked suspiciously.

"We want you to knock her up." Did I mention how blunt Ed could be?

I wish I could've seen the expression on my face. I'm sure it would have been hysterical. I must have paled and gasped. At least I suspect I would have.

"Breath Robert. Come on. Inhale.. exhale." Ed was saying when I came to my senses. Two hundred thoughts flew through my brain at the same time. Uppermost was sliding my cock into Kim's wonderful, petite body. Okay, so I'm a pig. Any man who would've said otherwise is lying or gay.

"You want me to provide the sperm for an IVF procedure?" I tried to clarify.

"No. We want you to fuck Kim." Christmas had come about five months early this year, and Ed was giving me a great gift.

"Ed, I..uh..I don't know what to say. I appreciate the honor you're bestowing on me, but I really don't think it's a good idea."

"Come on buddy, it's not like she would be the first of my girls you have slept with."

Now here is a good example of when the little head starts thinking for the big one. A good friend would have reminded Ed that none of those others ever went back to him afterward. I guess I'm not that good a friend, and the little head was looking to make a home in Kim's pussy.

Well, needless to say, I, by all appearances, reluctantly agreed. So it was planned that I would spend the weekend with them at their lakeside cabin.

Friday after work, Ed and I picked up Kim, stopped at Wallyworld to stock up, stopped at the liquor store, then off we went. The drive was quiet, because of the huge elephant in the car with us.

Ed and I unloaded the car, and Kim made us a great dinner. Afterward, we had wine by the fireplace but not much conversation.

Finally Ed said, "I'm going to get more wood for the fire. Why don't you two get more comfortable?" Then he left.

After a minute, Kim said "I think this is when we are suppose to go into the bedroom."

My little head would have gone without the rest of me, so off we went. I admit I was a bit nervous, but she was shaking like a leaf. I drew her into my arms and said "We don't have to rush into anything. We don't even have to do it at all, if you aren't comfortable with it."

"No, I'm okay. I..well I just haven't been with anyone else, and I don't want to seem foolish. I don't know if you will like me, I mean, my body. I'm sorry I don't have bigger boobs, and I'm so short, and..." I shut her up by kissing her passionately.

"Did that seem like I don't like your body?" Then I drew her hand to my aching cock "Does that feel like your boobs aren't big enough?"

"Oh my.." She said as she explored my shaft.

"Okay, now I'm the one feeling self conscience. Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, it's .. I know there are differences, but it seems so much larger than Ed's."

I kissed her again, and told her "You'll be okay. I promise." I kissed and tongued my way down her neck, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse working my tongue along the way down. I stood and slipped her blouse off and went for her lips again. I could feel the goose bumps as the cool air hit her flesh. I deftly unhooked her bra, and before she realized it, I had a beautiful pink nipple in my mouth.

"Still afraid?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Do you want to continue?"

She gave me her cute little grin, then nodded again. I kissed her lips once more before sliding her jeans and panties down in one movement. I eased her back on the bed, before removing my own clothing. As my cock came into view, she gasped again.

I lay with her whispering reassuringly, as I again snacked on her nipples. I made my way down to what I found to be the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen.

Her bush was trimmed into a landing strip, above what could belong on a girl less than half her age. Her labia were just as pink as her nipples, the inner lips close together and tight, not loose and hanging out. Her entire pussy could be held in the palm of my hand it was so small.

I immediately went to work devouring this gift from the gods. I couldn't help but think how lucky Ed was to find such a treasure, and to have it all to himself for so long. I worked my tongue in as deep as I could as she started the age old dance with her hips.

I inserted a finger and moved it in and out as I attacked her clit. When she was getting close to her first orgasm, I added a second finger. It was very tight in there, as if she had never been fucked at all. She moaned and bucked against my face as the waves hit her hard.

When she had calmed, and was wet enough, I went back to kissing her mouth, while nudging her little pussy with my cock. I rubbed it along her pussy for a bit, and soon I felt her hand grasp it and guide it to it's new home.

Once the head had popped in and she grunted in pleasure as well as a little pain, I felt it was my duty to make this little girl into a woman. I wasn't going to stop if Moses were to tap me on the shoulder and ask directions to the promise land.

Our lips were locked, our tongues doing battle, as my cock battled to gain ground. With every new millimeter I claimed, she moaned. Every thrust brought a gasp.

When I was about halfway in, I stroked her with just that much. I raised my head and looked into her eyes. She was in lala land. I knew she had never experienced even that much cock.

"Are you okay?" I asked, giving only slow shallow strokes.

"Mmm .. Yes..I'm very good. Don't stop."

"Are you ready for the rest?"

"You mean there's more? Yes please."

It was time to find out how deep she was. I locked lips with her again and gave her two more inches at once. She went wild and loud. I stroked that for a while then gave her another inch, then another and finally shoving in all the way to balls deep in her. She spasmed and passed out. I know I was passed her belly button inside her. I could feel my cock moving along my belly through her abdomen.

I used this time to get her pussy used to my size. I continued to stroke her deeply. She came around with a moan as I picked up the pace.

"Oh god Rob, keep fucking me. Oh.. so good ..it's never been like this. I'm gonna cum again..Ohh.. aahh..oh faster ...yes like that.."

I moved up slightly so that her clit was in constant contact with the top of my cock. I pounded her to two more huge orgasms, before unloading what felt like a week's worth of babymakers inside her. She screamed through another wave of pleasure as I collapsed on her.

I was catching my breath, when I heard the click of the door closing. Ed must have come in at some point, and watched as I fucked his wife mindless.

I did some post coital smooching as we lay catching our breaths, my sated cock still inside her.

"Do you think he heard us?" She asked after a minute.

"I think he watched us. Did he tell you he was going to watch?"

"Not exactly. He has had this fantasy for a while. He always talks about how hot it would be to see you and me together. Sometimes he even pretends to be you when we make love. It was always just a fantasy until we found out he was sterile. Then it was all he could talk about."

"So this was his idea?"

"Yes. At first we were just going to ask you for a sperm donation. After all, you two are like brothers. Then he started talking about how expensive IVF is, which is true. Then while we would be making love, he would talk about how much I would like your big cock.

"He hadn't told me till then that you were larger than him. He would whisper in my ear 'wouldn't you like to feel a bigger cock in you' as he was fucking me. Then he said 'Rob has a really big one. Do you want Rob's big cock in you?' I finally said yes and he shot his load in me. After that it was the same every time. He would make me say I wanted your big cock, and he would cum almost instantly.

"Then he said we could save a lot of money and fulfill our fantasy too, just by asking you to sleep with me. I didn't think it was a good idea, after all, I had never been with anyone else. Then he said we really couldn't afford the procedure, and if I wanted a baby, this was the only solution."

I was a little hurt by this information. I had hoped she had wanted me on her own. I had been suspended above her throughout this whole conversation. My cock had shrunk inside her, but was still plugging the exit so my swimmers didn't escape.

She must have read my expression, because she said "I'm very glad I agreed to it now. That was the best sex I've ever had. I never have an orgasm with Ed, well, at least not while he is in me. He is really good about making sure I enjoy it though. Usually he does me with his tongue after we make love. Sometimes before too, but always after."

That made me feel a lot better. My cock liked hearing it too, because it started rising.

"Are you getting hard again? I feel it growing inside me. Oh Rob it's getting so big again."

She began moving her hips up and down, and that was all it took for me to become an iron bar. I hadn't made ten strokes when she started cumming. She screamed and came, screamed and came over and over, and she didn't stop til I hosed her uterus again. I'm sure Ed heard her.

We were both exhausted, and didn't bother to clean up. I rolled off her, and she snuggled up under my arm with her head on my chest, her hand on my wilted cock.

I woke up sometime later, and she was sucking my revived cock. I was there to get her pregnant, so it was my duty to fuck her again, right? It was the third round, I was going to last a while anyway, so I made slow passionate love to her. I had never enjoyed a woman more than I did Kim that night.

Next time I awoke, I smelled coffee. Kim wasn't in the bed, so I headed to the main room in just my boxers. I found Kim at the table wearing a short satiny robe. If she stood it probably would barely reach mid thigh. Sitting down with one button done, it hid little. Her pretty pink nipples were covered, but the rest of her charms were on display.

Ed was at the counter pouring me a cup "There's the man of the hour." He said cheerfully. "Kim was just telling me that you had a good start at making a baby for us."

I looked at Kim. She barely glanced at me but gave a nervous little smile.

Ed continued "Three times, huh Rob. A very good start indeed."

Kim sipped her coffee without looking up, her legs bouncing nervously. Ed set the coffee in front of me, as the bouncing legs drew my attention to her lower extremities. Her pussy seemed to wink at me with every bounce. I of course got hard instantly.

Hiding a 9 ½ erection in boxers is not possible, and Ed noticed. "Looks like our baby daddy is ready for another round. Don't let me stop you, go ahead."

Kim gave Ed a venomous look, set her cup down, grabbed my hand and drug me to the bedroom. There was no foreplay. She ripped off my boxers and her robe, and mounted me. She was still full of cum from last night, making entry easier. She rode on top of me, with her perky boobs bouncing in my face.

She didn't take long to get into it either. She started moaning and shouting "Oh Rob, your cock is so big. You fuck me so good." I caught some movement behind Kim, Ed was in the doorway with his dick in his hand.

She never let up, "Rob.. oh god.. I'm cumming.. I love your big cock."

I reached up and pulled her down to me. I kissed her passionately as I plowed her pussy hard and fast. With my knees in the air and my feet planted on the mattress Ed's vantage point was right up the middle between my legs. This would give Ed the best view of my cock stretching her tiny pussy.

As she cried out through another orgasm, I heard Ed groan in his own pleasure. I flipped her over and as I did, I noticed that Ed was no longer in the doorway. The door was still open, so I really tore her pussy up. I didn't want slow soft sex that she would moan to. I wanted her to scream and yell, so that Ed would know I was taking her pussy.

I held out as long as I could, giving her several mind blowing orgasms. By the time I delivered my juice, we were a sweaty, sated mess.

I pulled my still hard cock from her and plopped on the bed. She lay there in a pose like a frog corpse. Arms limp, legs bent but her knees were on the bed. Her pussy was gaping and runny.

Ed entered with two bottles of water. Kim didn't bother to close her legs. It was if she wanted him to see what I did to her pussy. So did I. So did he. He stared at her pussy unashamedly. I swear I saw his tongue flick out for a second. Then he looked at my sticky cock laying on my thigh. There went the tongue again. I guess his lips were dry.

After lunch, I fucked her again. This time there was no pretence, we all entered the bedroom together. Kim and I hadn't bothered to put on clothes other than a robe, so we just fell into bed. Once the action started, Ed removed his clothes and jerked off while I fucked his wife.

She was no less talkative than before, exclaiming how good my cock felt in her once tiny pussy. I'm sure it would recover, but for now, I had stretched out that tight snatch pretty good.

By Sunday, I had fucked her at least ten times. Except for the late night ones, Ed watched and jerked each time.

As we arrived home, Ed asked if I was free for dinner on Wednesday. Not one to turn down a home cooked meal, I agreed.

Kim prepared a fine dinner, and afterward I fucked her twice more. Plans were made for the weekend at the cabin again. Which was pretty much a repeat as the week before. Until Saturday night.

I had just sent Kim into orbit for the umptenth time and rolled off her. Ed had watched, as usual, and was standing with his little dick in his hand. Apparently he hadn't cum, because he started to get between her legs. Kim slammed her legs closed and said "No. I only want Rob." and as an afterthought added "Until I get pregnant at least."

Ed dove face first into her pussy, tugged his dick about three times and unloaded. It seemed to excite him more knowing she wanted only me.

The routine repeated a few more weeks, when on a Wednesday, Kim laid a bomb on me. Ed had gone to get us water as usual, when she said "I'm pregnant."

I was both delighted and sad. "That's great!" I said trying to hide my disappointment at the loss of the best pussy I ever had. "I bet Ed is thrilled." I added with little enthusiasm.

"I haven't told him. I'm afraid if I tell him, he will make us stop." I started to tell her I doubted it, when Ed entered.

He wasn't in the room for the second round. I was making slow passionate love to her, in case it was the last time. "I love how good you feel inside me." She whispered. "I've never had it so good. Please, give me just a couple more weeks, then I'll tell him."

I didn't want to turn down the chance to be with her for a couple of weeks, but I felt like I was betraying my friend too. I wasn't breaking the bro code or anything when he asked me to get her pregnant. But with this revelation, it would be different. I would be fucking my friend's wife, sort of without permission.

I stopped mid stroke and looked into her eyes. I knew then I had fallen in love with her.

"Please? Just let me love you a little longer before I tell him." She pleaded.

In answer, I kissed her and pumped another load into that wonderful little pussy.

That weekend Ed and I left the office as usual, but instead of going toward his house he turned onto the freeway toward the cabin.

"Is Kim going to meet us there?" I asked

"I didn't tell you? I guess I forgot. Kim is helping my mom with something this weekend. Some women's shit. So, it will be guys weekend. Just like when we were growing up. It'll be great. We can do some fishing for a change." He laughed.

That actually sounded good. We hadn't been able to spend time together for a while. So why not.

We fished off the pier, and drank beer. We talked about old times, and some of our wilder adventures. It was really a good time. We caught a few fish and had them for a late dinner, then broke out the booze.

I passed out at some point, and had a wonderful dream about Kim giving me a blow job. She hadn't really done that since we were trying to get her pregnant, so I enjoyed it immensely.

Saturday was more of the same. Fishing and drinking. At lunchtime, we had a frozen pizza and more booze. By four o'clock, I was feeling like a lightweight, because Ed had to help me to bed.

09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers
12