Eddie and Ella - Golf

Story Info
This story is a compilation of email exchanges.
1.3k words
3.5
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a compilation of email exchanges between two people that long to be together but can't. The story teller keeps switching between the back and forth email exchange. I have indicated who is telling the story at the moment; "her" or "him" in hopes of making it slightly less confusing.

*******************************

Her:

I was thinking we could go play golf...just at the driving range ya know?

You'd watch me take a few swings...offer to help me...step behind me, wrap your big strong arms around mine...

nuzzle into my neck...

I'd sigh, melt a little and push my ass into you..just testing the waters...just seeing if u were hard yet...

Course, there'd be people around, we'd have to behave...sorta...

Her:

C'mon...show me how to play golf again...

snuggle in close to me, Eddie.

I'm so clean.

I'm wearing a loose little skirt... you can stand behind me with your hands on my waist..

slide them down my thighs, and up my skirt..

Him:

Mmmmm... it is cold. I can't believe you aren't cold. I do shiver a little as you push your bottom back into me. You turn your head toward me and I can feel your warm breath.

"The trick," I say as I try to keep my composure, "is to really press your bottom out, almost like you are sitting down."

"Like this?" you tease, as you press yourself back harder against the hard bulge in my pants.

Her:

You manage to tear yourself away and I take a couple of impressive shots (hey---it's MY fantasy)

You still want to correct me---

"Nope, come here" you say as you step back into the box. but instead of guiding my swing, you turn me around to face you. You ease back to sit on that little wall between the greens... I'm standing between your legs, your hands are on my hip bones like you're in control of my whole pelvis.

You close your eyes. "Ella, kiss me..."

No one is around, we can kiss and moan together, your hands creep up my skirt and squeeze my butt. You kiss my cheek, my jaw, my neck, behind my ear. I yelp with pleasure..

"Oh Eddie..." You know how seeing or hearing your name turns me on...

Just me saying it out loud to you makes me shiver.

"Gawd, you feel so good in my arms Ella!"

Him:

Our lips touch. Our mouths open. I feel your hands against my chest. Your finger tips teasing along my shirt and locating a nipple. My hands slide over your skirt then under. My finger tips teasing along your panties. My tongue teases yours and traces your lips. You open your eyes to see me staring, all you can see is my eyes gazing into you as you feel my finger tips tracing a line along your pussy lips.

I shift slightly and slide a finger into your panties from the side. I gasp in your ear and you hear me whisper "so smooth." You shift to open yourself to me and my finger opens your lips. "So wet, so ready." You push your mouth against mine and I suck your tongue into my mouth.

Her:

I kiss you, my hair falling all around us like a curtain. The back of my fingers slide sown your chest and I tug at your nipples and wait to hear your reaction.

You pull me in closer and tighter, you turn your face to the side and bury yourself in my breasts... my arms draw your head to me and I kiss your hair and smell your sweet soapy smell.

I feel drunk with desire for you. My legs are shaking as you continue to explore with your fingers.

I'm so wet for you, I'm unable to keep still. We look around but the place is deserted.

I decide to undo your belt...

Him:

I feel your fingers undo my pants and I gasp as your reach in. Your cold fingers grip my hot hard shaft and I moan your name, "Oh Ellaaaa!!!"

I look up and whisper in a throaty moan "Car..."

You laugh and whisper, "take me here Eddie, take me now."

You push me back hard against the wall and I try to slump down as you guide me into you... but it won't work, you try to get up on your tippy toes but you are to low. You laugh and try again, shoving your panties to one side.

I grab your ass in both my hands and lift you up and on to me. your hands on my shaft guide my tip into your wet hole and I lower you a little, gasping as I slide deeper into you. You wrap your arms around my neck and squeal as you raise and lower yourself onto my cock...

Her:

My shirt is unbuttoned now, I unhook my handy front closure bra and my breasts spill out, nipples erect in the chilly air.

You put one in your mouth and do that little biting thing you do that makes me crazy.

You sit back down on that little low wall. I'm able to straddle you and slide and ride your hot hard cock. It's too much: the cold, the exposure, YOU, your pleasure... I'm going to come hard... It won't take long... I grab the collar of your shirt and close my eyes and throw my head back.

"Come on Ella, come with me inside you..." And that's really all it takes... to hear you say my name, to hear the passion in your voice...

I orgasm and you quietly and hold me tight, tight, so tight. When I'm done and have caught my breath, I kiss you.. deeply, sweetly... I'm so into you.

Carefully I turn myself around and you enter me from behind. I can lean my arms against the wall... your hands are on my hips again, I can hear our bodies slapping together...

Him:

"Oh Ella!"

Your body feels so good against me. Your ass looks so good pushing down on my shaft. I am so hard, you are so wet! I put my hands on your hips and guide you down, thrusting up into you at just the right moment. So hard. You feel so good.

I lean back and let you do the work. My hands drift down over your ass cheeks. I smile as I watch you, so beautiful, so exciting. I let one hand slip into your crack and tease along your ass, my finger tips teasing your little asshole, fingering you as my cock thrusts up into you.

You slow your thrusts and I push a little harder, probing you just a little.

You lean back into me and laugh a little, "We can't do that here baby, but some day you can have me..."

I laugh and slide my hands around you and cup your breasts. You whisper to me "Take me Eddie, I want you to come, I want you to come in me." I grip you tight and thrust into you. Our bodies moving together. Faster. Deeper. I am pushing harder. You are bouncing against me. You moan, "Come, baby. Come for me Eddie."

I thrust harder. Riding you. Almost there. You feel so good! Some warm. I bury my face in your hair and neck. Your smell surrounds me. Then it hits me so hard. IT FEELS SO GOOD!... "Oh, Ella!" I yell. "Oh, Baby!" You can feel me thrusting and convulsing as I empty myself into you.

"Yes, baby, yes my sweet Eddie."

Her:

MMMMMmmmmmm, so good.

So, so , so, so, so, good...

I tidy you up but continue to hold you close to me. We are both panting, hearts racing.

We hug for hours ( or so it seems)

I love the smell of you, your voice, your eyes. I never, ever want to move.

More kisses, sweet, soft.

And because it's a dream, we can just go home and fall asleep in your bed, in each other's arms...

xoxoxo