Eddy's Garage Ch. 01

Story Info
Eddy meets Leia and her daughters.
3.6k words
4.67
30.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Author's notes: Eddy is a colorful character and he takes liberties with the language...

* Written English does not support "twin speak" very well...

-------------------------------------------------

Eddy's Garage Ch 1

Part one of five: Eddy meets Leia and her daughters

If you are looking for outright sex, it's not in this series, sorry.

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

There is no editorial "Thank you" for this story. The editor I sent this to, told me how much she liked it, twelve days later I still haven't heard or recived any corrections from her... All mistakes are mine solely, whether planed or not.

*

"Eddy's Garage! ...

Yeah I do...

Where at...

Ok...

$100 for towing, I'll drop that if I do the work...

It's slow right now, worst case end of shift, day after tomorrow...

$500 to patch it, no guarantee. $1000 to rebuild it, 1 year guarantee...

No deals, take it, or find somebody else...

The only way I do time payments is if I keep the car until it's paid for, and I charge $10 a week storage startin' the day after it's done...

whatever lady, bye."

What do people expect? This ain't the Good Will store. I dove back into the old wreck I was working on, it belongs to my ex-wife, Susan. I'd like to finish it today, it was getting late. I only charge her for parts, my price. Hey she's a good gal all things considered. When she lost interest in me for another guy, she was decent enough to move out before she climbed in to his bed. Well that's what she told me anyway. I chose to believe her cause in this state I could have had to pay for her to live. She didn't want to do that to me. So I don't mind working on her car... Damn phone!

"Eddy's Garage! ...

Yeah I 'member...

Ok, 15 minutes...

I gota wash my hands lady, I've been workin'...

Fine, you gona be there?...

Bye."

So I wash my hands and grab the tilt bed and away I go. She ain't in the block she said she was, so I looked around and found her. I checked her trans and it's just like I figured. She opts for the patch only, I got her to sign the tow bill and the work order. I dropped the bed and winched the little cripple on, and chain it down. Then her and two teenage girls cram into the cab and we go back to the garage.

I back the truck into the empty bay and shut it down. I pointed out the phone and say. "I'll stick around until somebody picks you up."

Mama says. "I thought you would take us home."

"Lady, I'm not a taxi service, I fix cars."

She, looking down her nose, added. "Well you will just have to take us home I don't have the cash to pay for a taxi." I look at the contract and see her name. Leia Thrift, figures...

This goes on for a while, I finally give in and we all pile into my pickup. Now me with three broads in the pickup is a problem for the girl setting next to me. Second gear puts the shift lever tight into her crotch, the steering and shifting puts my elbow into her boob. Now the girl doesn't mind, she has her hand on my arm and pulls back on it in to her,

Mama's getting hot, but looks out the window. It's a half hour drive to their apartment through the center of the city. Mama opens the door almost before I stop. The girl next to me giggles and kisses the side of my face before untangling her legs from the shifter. Mama tries to hurry her by pulling her arm so I get a good look at her legs and panties. She giggles more.

The next afternoon I got the ex's running again and told her to come get it.

Half an hour later I hear someone call out. "Mr. Morre? Hello?"

I see a bunch of legs from under the car and roll out that way. The two girls see me but don't care that I'm looking up their skirts. It was Leia Thrift. I said to the older panties "I'm down here."

She gets all hot about it and says. "What are you doing down there?"

I almost said lookin' up your skirt. But instead I said. "Lady your transmission is down here and that's what I was tryin' to work on."

The two girls stood with their legs spread apart a little more then necessary for balance, and both were fanning their blouses so I could see their bras too. Now instead of being sensible about it the lady squats down pushing her skirt down between her knees. Now I can see her round bottom and panties clearly. If they had just moved back out of the way, I could have gotten out and stood up. Suddenly she realizes what she was showing me and goes off. Bottom line... I set her car on the ground, bag up the parts and put them in the trunk, and push it out the door.

The girls come out while mama calls another garage, Snyders.

"We're sorry about mama."

"She's so up-tight."

"We think you're the greatest."

"We don't think we will see you again."

"But thanks for looking."

The girls had a hold of my arms and were punctuating their sentence with kisses.

Mama comes back out and says. "Snyder's will be over in a few minutes to pick up my car. I'm sure I will be treated better there."

Yeah, right! The girls toss me a few more kisses while their mama stomps to their borrowed car. Then she waits for Snyder's to show up to take the car before she leaves.

My ex shows up and invites me to the diner for dinner, her treat. I lock up and meet her there. "So Eddy, what's the deal with Snyder's? I thought you hated them."

So I tell her the whole story complete with views and kisses. She laughs through the whole thing.

She has to get going, so we head for the street. "Eddy, what I miss the most, is the way you make me laugh."

Yup good ol' Eddy, a laugh a minute.

A few weeks later, I'm full up with work. That's the way it goes. It was late in the afternoon when I heard twin. "Hi Eddy"'s I was under the hood so I straightened up and there were the two girls. Now I don't chase teenage girls, but in general I like girls of all ages. So I take a break and sit on the other side of the picnic table outside. "Hi girls, what can I do for you, and where's mama?"

"Mama's at work, we all ride the bus now."

"We just wanted to stop and say hi."

"We also figured if we sit here for a half hour."

"We can catch another bus."

"And still be home when mama gets there."

"If that's okay with you, Eddy."

"Yeah, I don't mind, just no funny stuff if mamas not 'round. Ok?"

"Oh no, Eddy. We just did that because mama."

"Was being such a shit."

"Hey now you don't need to be sayin' such things here." I said.

In harmony, "Were sorry Eddy."

"It's ok, what's your names?"

"I'm Sandy"

"I'm Karen."

"I'm guessin' you're both about 17 - 18."

"That's close, we'll be eighteen in six months."

"We aren't identical twins."

"But we are close."

"So why you ridin' the bus? I'm not sure I'd let my kids ride the bus. Not that I have any."

"Snyder's still has our car."

"They keep telling mom, just a few more days."

"And we carry cans of mace."

"And we are real careful."

"We know what kinds of guys ride the buss."

"We wish mom had trusted you."

"We know you're a good guy."

"The boys at school say you always help them out."

"When they're having problems with their cars."

"Yeah I guess I do. I've got to get back to work, feel free to sit here until your bus comes. Bye girls, you're both tops."

I was back under the hood, when I heard "'Night Eddy, we'll see you tomorrow." From one of them.

Huh, good kids really, I just wish their mother wasn't so shitty. Well she's getting screwed by Snyder's now, Where as I was only looking.

The school was on the next block from me so it wasn't unusual to see lots of kids walking home or to the bus stops. The girls kept coming around for an other two weeks, I started letting them grab sodas from my machine for free. It was well worth the price. When I was getting out from under a car they always moved back so I could stand up. They still let me look though. I found out a lot about them and they asked me lots of questions too.

Then one day they didn't show, nor the day after. I really missed the split conversations I had with them. Oh the view was ok too, but I could see better anytime downtown in the strip joints. I really missed them as people, well, girl people.

The weather was turning cold, I had to run the heat in the bays before working in the mornings. Then one afternoon the girls came in and raided the soda machine. It was a bit cold outside to sit so they sat on the counter in the front office. They were wearing heavy pleated wool dresses but still let me look. "That's not a safe habit to get into girls." I relaxed in the chair behind the desk.

"Are you going to do anything about it?" Said Karen

"No. I don't want to spend time in jail as a child molester."

"Then just tough it out, you are the only one we feel safe around." Said Sandy.

"We don't act this way around anyone else, not one."

"Why you girls busin' again?"

"The car died again."

"The same thing."

"I'm not surprised." I said.

"Snyder's charged mama over $1200."

"And that was just a patch job."

"No guarantee."

"And it took them for ever."

"Now mama doesn't have the money."

"To have it fixed again."

"I'm real sorry to hear that girls."

"Would you fix it when she has the money Eddy?"

"If she came in and asked, I guess I would."

"We pointed out you never charged for the tow."

"Or for the work you did do."

"And we don't think it was because."

"We showed you our panties."

"We thought maybe it was because you saw hers."

"Or maybe because you are a nice guy."

"We got to go."

"We will see you tomorrow."

They kissed me quickly and left. I sat there and pondered the whole thing. I didn't find many answers.

The girls continued to ride the bus and decorate my office. Some days I spent their whole time with them, some days I could only wave. They were careful to stay in sight of the front windows, so no one would think I was doing anything to them out back.

It turned bitterly cold and for two weeks I had nothing to work on. The school allowed the girls to wear jeans under their dresses, but they had to wear dresses. So it wasn't as much fun for them to sit on my counter. But we did talk a lot. They had some definite questions about boys and why they acted the way they did. I didn't pull any punches, I got some blushes from them But they understood a lot more after I was done.

My ex came in with her car late in the week, it was a simple fix so she waited up front. She got to meet the girls. The girls were gone by the time I finished the car. I locked up and met Susan at the diner.

"Those are real nice girls, Eddy. You interested?"

"Just the normal male interest Susan, when they ain't wearin' pants, they still sit on the counter and show off."

"It can be a real thrill to do that to somebody safe, Eddy."

"So I hear, What can I get you for Christmas this year Sue?"

"Oh Eddy, you don't have to get me anything."

"Yeah I do. We're still good friends."

"Well okay... Here, I wrote down a couple of things for you to pick from."

"Just happened to have it with you, huh."

"I knew you'd be asking."

"Hey, I should get somethin' for the girls too, can you help me out?"

"Oh sure Eddy, are they here the same time every day?"

"Have been so far."

"I'll come over, after a few more times talking to them, I'll know what to get for them, can that be my gift for you?"

"Sure Sue, I know you ain't got much."

Every Christmas I used the tilt bed for a hay-ride. We would go through the retirement communities and the kids would sing. I asked the girls to go and told them I could use another chaperone if they could talk their mother in to it.

This wasn't a cheap thing to do. Not only did I have to buy the hay, I had to pay for a special insurance to protect myself from liabilities. Then there was the drinks and snacks.

So the last day of school before the break I was waiting up front for the girls to come in. As they came in the door I handed them their sodas and a small package.

Amid the normal puzzlement and protestation they hopped up on the counter and I sat in my chair.

"Eddy, can we open them now?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not, Susan picked them out, I don't know what girls want."

"Oh Eddy!"

"They're perfect"

It was earrings, not identical, but close. They ran to the bathroom to put them on. It did make them look, not older, but more sophisticated.

I got several kisses for that, so it was worth it.

The parents, car pooled the kids to where we would start the hay ride, It was cold out but there was little wind. We would be driving slow anyway. I had the hay in place, and hand rails up so you really had to work at it to fall off.

The girl's mother looked it over and said to me. "It looks fairly safe to me Mr. Morre."

"You could call me Eddy, most people do." I said as I helped the kids up the ladder on the right side of the bed.

"I'll think about it. Is that everybody?"

"All but you ma'am."

I held her gloved hand to steady her, the first rung was a stretch. I got in the cab and opened the sliding window, Sandy was the Sergeant-at-arms this year and sat on a bale at the front of the bed with her boyfriend.

"Is everybody seated?" I asked through the window.

"Yes Eddy."

"Ok here we go!"

The tilt bed was an automatic, so I let it pick up speed without jerking everybody around. I kept the speed to around 20 - 25 until we got to the first community. I also shut off the flashers once off the main roads. There we crept around at a slow speed, and sang of course. Well everybody else sang, I drove. Many of the old people came out to listen and thank us. It was worth it.

We covered five communities Christmas eve, and three more the next night. The girls made the second night but not their mother. She had started calling me Eddy.

The girls asked me to take them and a girlfriend home. All three girls in the front, this time Sandy sat next to me for the 2nd gear press and the boob poke. It probably wasn't as much fun for her with all the extra clothes, but it was what she could get. The girl on the end looked a little green.

I let them off in front of Leia's place, collecting two more kisses and thank you's. The green girl just looked sad. I watched them until they went inside.

Early next morning I delivered the hay to an older widow lady, who had horses. She also had a tough time feeding them at this time of year. I got soundly kissed there too.

For the next two months the girls were a regular feature in my office, due to changes in school and their mother's work, they were now spending almost an hour there. They spontaneously decided to clean the front up a little and they answered the phone for me. My ex was also a frequent visitor when they were there. The green girl started showing up too. Her name was Laura. When Laura was with them they didn't set on the counter. That was just between Sandy, Karen and I. They didn't sit up there when my ex was there, but several times when they were sitting there, and Susan came in they didn't get down, they did keep their knees tight though.

They had boyfriends, I heard about that from the boys that had class related work sessions with me during the day, an extension of the automotive shop at the high school. It was a voluntary thing for me. Some of these boys were pretty sharp on cars.

I also found out that Laura was taking the auto courses too, some of the guys were jealous of her, she was smart, and knew cars.

The word I got was the girls were pretty selective, and not much fooling around was allowed. I asked one boy to see if he could find out their birthday for me. He had it the next day.

Laura didn't date, as far as anyone could tell me, strange.

A few more weeks went by and one day the girls failed to come in on time. I was surprised at how disappointed I felt.

"Eddy?" I looked up from a brake job I was doing to see Leia standing there. The girls waved from the table outside. I scrambled up and wiped my hands.

"How are you?" I said.

"I've been better. I have the money to get my car fixed, would you please fix it for me?"

"You want it fixed or patched?" I asked.

"Fixed, but I only have $1000 to work with. I can't even pay you for the towing. I'm trying to save enough to pay for the girl's college tuition, but the office where I work is moving away from the bus line, and I have to have dependable transportation."

"Okay. When do you absolutely have to have it?"

"In three weeks, for Monday morning, the 3rd."

"Okay. Here's the deal. If I can use your car for a class project. I'll do it for $500 with a year's guarantee. I'll throw in the towin' too."

"Why are you bending over backwards for me, do you like my panties so much?"

"Leia, this has nothin' to do with sex, I truly care for your girls, they got the best adjusted personalities in the school. I want to see them get somethin' in this rotten life, if I can help them by helpin' you then that's what I'll do, and yes I'll sneak a peek up your dress when I can, it's a very nice view. But that's as far as I'll go. I'm not after sex with you or your daughters."

She colored and said. "Some of their new attitudes, are a direct result of their visits with you. You have been a friend, a father to them. Do you think that you and I could--"

"Stop Leia. I think you are a decent person, once the outer layers are removed. I would like to be your friend. But we are too different for any close contact, we would be constantly fightin'."

She sighed. "That's what I thought too. I wish it could be different though. Okay, friend when will you be over to get my car?"

"After work tonight." I said.

"I'd like you to stay for supper, the girls will want to show you their room. I'm going now, you can bring the girls with you if you like."

She walked away, I saw the tears though. I had hurt her but it would not have worked. Better a few tears now, then screaming and cursing later. I sat back on the floor to work.

The phone rang and Sandy ran to get it. Karen came over and knelt down to show off and talk. Sandy handed me a note and knelt too.

"Where's mama?" Karen said after it was clear she wasn't in the bathroom.

"She went home to fix supper, you're stuck with me as a taxi again."

They both kissed me, one at a time, showing a lot more panties in the process.

Sandy said. "Is there any hope for you and mom?"

"No girls. I'm sorry. That ain't goin' t' happen."

"Will you stay our friend?"

"Of course, as long as you need."

The phone rang and they both ran. The note was from my ex. Her car was running rough again, Sandy told her to bring it in anytime.

I took extra pains to get clean in the bathroom. I kept several sets of clothes at work just in case.

The girls looked me over, looked at each other, then Karen said. "Well,"

"It will have to do."