Eden's New Desires: 01 The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped licking me again so I took the riding crop, and slapped his inner thigh close to his balls. I heard him groan as he jerked. "I am sorry Madame. But the vibrator is distracting me from pleasuring you!" he told me.

I sat up, and moved off him. I moved to the end of his bed to kneel between his legs. I took the vibe again, and started rubbing his taint... moving it to the top of the butt plug so it caused it to vibrate.

I am watching Keith's cock, it is hard as a rock. He is lifting his hips up off the bed. "Madame, may I cum?" he asked me.

"Not yet." I told him. I kept moving the vibe all around his ass, I then pulled out his plug. I put the vibe in my mouth to get it wet, and slowly inserted it into his asshole. I could see him gritting his teeth. I moved the vibe slowly in, and out of him. He automatically lifted his legs so I had better access to his rectum. I spit on his hole to make sure that vibe stays wet. I started moving the vibe faster.

Keith is breathing hard, and moaning loudly. "Oh, god please Madame may I cum?" He asked again.

I kept moving the vibe in, and out. "Yes, you may cum." I told him. Keith started coming, and had six long spurts of cum that landed on his chest. I slowed down on the vibrator, then pulled it out completely.

Keith was breathing hard with his eyes closed. I reached up, and pulled his cock ring off. Then leaned forward, and cleaned off his chest. I did not swallow the cum I crawled up to him, and kissed him to share his own cum with him. We both swallowed his cum. I smiled at him, and told him, "You are very tasty, not too salty." Keith started laughing, "Yeah I will admit the taste wasn't too bad." He replied.

I moved to Keith's cock, and started sucking him to get him hard again. It only took a few minutes, and he was ready for me again. I straddled his hips, and sat down on his cock. It was perfect at 6.5 inches long, wide thick girth, and the perfectly shaped mushroom top head. I sat there for a minute to get used to him. I started to bounce up, and down on his cock. God, it felt amazing. He was thrusting his hips upward to drive into my pussy even harder.

I was grinding against him, I reached behind me to rub his balls. I needed him to touch me so I leaned forward, and released his hands. He pulled my corset down to release my tits. He started squeezing my tits, sucking on my nipples, and then he bit down lightly on my nipples, which caused me to suck in my breath. Gazing at him... all I could say was "Fuck me hard now!"

Keith rolled us over so he was on top. He spread my legs wide, and started pounding my pussy. I was in fucking heaven. I was screaming for him to not stop! Keith pulled out of me, and told me to get on my hands, and knees as I did so he then thrust into my pussy from behind. I leaned forward, and reached under me to rub his balls. I felt him moving my butt plug, and he pulled it out of my ass, and then Keith started fingering my asshole. I was rubbing my clit now, I turned my head, and instructed him to fuck my ass now.

Keith pulled out of my pussy, and inserted his cock into my ass. He was moving slowly. "Fuck my ass hard! I want to feel your balls hitting my pussy!" I yelled at him. So, he started pounding my ass my god it felt amazing.

I was rubbing my clit, and fingering my pussy. I had the biggest orgasm I could ever remember having. I could feel a change in Keith. So, I knew he was about to cum. "Fill up my ass with your cum!" I told him. After a few more thrusts, he came hard in my ass. We slid down onto the bed together with his cock still inside my ass. We were trying to catch our breath, so Keith rolled off me, and I felt his cum leaking out of my ass.

"That was fucking amazing!" I told him. He laughed and replied, "Yeah I have never enjoyed fucking someone, as I did with you just now." We both chuckled, and were getting our breathing back to normal.

I got out of bed to go to the bathroom to clean up. I could feel Keith's cum running down my inner legs. I sat on the toilet to get his cum out of my ass. It is embarrassing with all the bodily noises I was making, but hey I will make all those noises to be able to get fucked that good again.

While I was in the bathroom, I took off my boots, and readjusted my corset. After I washed up I went back into the bedroom, Keith was still laying on the bed, but now he was sleeping. I crawled on the bed next to him, and laid down. I was sleeping within a couple of minutes.

I woke up to feeling something lightly touching me. I opened my eyes to see Keith lightly brushing his fingers on my cheek, I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Keith looked at me, and said to me, "Time to wake up so we can have some more fun!"

I smiled really big at him, rolled over onto my back, and stretched. "Unlace my corset." I instructed him. He leaned over me, and started undoing my strings. "Pull my tits out, and suck them...nibble on my nipples until I tell you to stop." I told him.

Keith was worshiping my tits, then started licking my nipples. I lifted my chest to give him better access. He kept squeezing, and licking. I was getting impatient, so I yelled at him, "Pinch, and twist my nipples now!"

He started pinching my nipples it instantly made me wet. After a few minutes, I pushed on Keith to move down to eat my pussy. He moved down, and he got settled between my legs, and started licking me. It felt great, he hooked two fingers in my puss to rub my g-spot. My god, it felt so wonderful I came all over his face, and he licked it all up. "Lay on your back." I told him, so he did.

I got up, took off my corset, and moved down his body to suck his cock. I was stroking his cock up, and down. I started talking to him "You want me to suck your cock?" I asked. Keith replied, "Yes please!"

I laughed, and said to him, "I don't know, why should I?" I kept stroking him, and asked him "Why do you want me to suck on you?" I had a cocky smile on my face the whole time.

Keith replied, "Because I want to feel your lips wrapped around my cock, and the warmth of your mouth. So, will you please suck my cock?"

"Your begging, so I guess I should do something about that." I replied, and got off the bed. I went out to the Kitchen to get a glass of water. I purposely took my time, Keith started yelling from the bedroom. "Madame, where did you go? Come back please?"

I took my glass of water with me to the bedroom, set it down on the night stand, I took off my garter, and thigh high stockings. Keith was watching me the entire time. I took a drink of my water, then walked over to the bed. I looked down at Keith, and asked him, "What do you want me to do?"

He replied, "I want you to suck my cock!"

"I didn't hear the magic word." I told him very sassy.

"Please, suck my cock!" Keith responded. I crawled up on the bed between his legs.

"Nope that is not the magic word." I told him as I was rubbing his inner thighs.

"Please, Madame suck my cock!" Keith responded in a louder voice. I leaned down, and put his cock in my mouth. I was moving my head up, and down while I was swirling my tongue on the underside of his cock. I hear Keith moaning. I sucked hard on his cock, and pulled off with a pop. I was stroking it up, and down to keep him hard. I spit on his cock to keep it lubed. I leaned down further, and started sucking is balls one at a time, then licked his taint.

I was still stroking his cock, I asked him, "Is that what you wanted me to do?"

Keith looked at me in the eyes, and replied, "Oh, yes Madame! Please don't stop?"

I smiled at him, and went back down to suck his cock some more. I was moving my head up, and down fast then came to a stop with my nose in his pubic hair. I swallowed a few times while his cock was in the back of my throat. I came back up slowly scrapping my teeth along his shaft. All of a sudden Keith yelled out, "Holy, Fuck Madame!"

I looked up at him with a cocky smile, and then went back down on him. I continued to suck Keith's cock for a few more minutes. I released his cock from my mouth, and all of a sudden, he moved quickly. He pushed me on my back, raised my legs to my chest, and rammed his cock into my pussy. I looked at him, and asked him, "Did I say you could fuck me yet?"

Keith paused, and looked at me. "I am sorry Madame I could not hold back. I wanted, no needed my cock in your pussy desperately." He replied.

I just looked at him for a moment before responding. "I will let it slide this time. Now fuck me!"

Keith was thrusted hard into my pussy, he started rubbing my clitty until I had an orgasm. Keith suddenly pulled out of me, and he lifted my legs up higher on my chest. I saw him spit on my asshole, then he put the head of his cock against my sphincter, and pushed until he was past my anal ring. He paused for a few seconds for me to get used to him being in my ass. He then continued pushing his cock in until I felt his balls against me. He started thrusting in, and out.

Keith reached down, and inserted two fingers in my pussy, and used his thumb on my clit. He was working over both my holes until I was screaming. Keith asked me, "Can I cum inside you Madame?"

"Yes! Fill me up now!" I yelled at him. After a few more strokes Keith, and I came at the same time. I came so hard that I squirted on him. When we were done, Keith stayed in the same position. Finally, I caught my breath enough to talk. "Please get off me, you are crushing me in this position!" I told him.

Keith pulled off me, and collapsed onto the bed laughing. "Sorry, Madame." He said.

"So, you got a little carried away, sir?" I asked him.

Keith looked at me, and replied, "I am sorry Madame, but I could not help myself your cunt feels so damn good!"

I laughed, and turned my head to look at him. "Well I have to tell you that your cock is magnificent!" I told him.

We laid there for a bit to catch our breaths, and to calm down. I was curious so I asked him, "Did you enjoy being instructed of what you were to do?"

Keith turned to look at me, he replied, "It was fucking fantastic! I want to try some new restraints, and toys."

I was looking at him, and he had a pretty serious expression on his face. I reached up, to hold his cheek, and lean in to give him a kiss. "Oh, sir I have all kinds of other things I want to do to you! So, I am not going to be ending this relationship anytime soon!" I told him.

Keith's facial expression got softer, and he smiled at me. He then leaned in to kiss me some more before telling me, "Good because I am ready to fulfill all your desires!"

"I'm glad to hear that. I believe this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship!" I told him with a huge smile!

12