Edge of the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to go." she says, pushing Jared away, their hips sliding apart.

Shannon grabs Jared's elbow, pulling him away from the woman. Shannon hisses at him, "What are you doing?"

The woman stumbles, holding onto the wall for support as she leaves them. She walks like she is drunk, or as if she has weights on her legs. Jared feels the same way, lightheaded, his knees still weak. The room is incredibly hot and his heart is pounding in his ears. He looks down at his pants, his hard on clearly visible. He grabs himself, readjusting his cock.

"What are you doing Jare?" Shannon asks again, shaking his brother's elbow. "this isn't like you."

"I can't explain it, not now." Jared yanks his arm free, and follows the woman. "Leigh?" he calls after her, realizing that he knows her name without having asked her what it was. "Leigh..." he catches up to her, his fingers going around her wrist. Zap!

She jerks her hand away, "Don't. I don't know what you're doing, but I can't handle it right now." She presses on her temple, "I feel....I feel funny."

"Come on." he grabs the back of her arm instead, the material of her sleeve preventing any sensations. He leads her down a hallway, pushing open a door, they emerge outside. The fresh midnight air hitting him in the face, cooling him off.

"What happened back there." she asks, still stumbling, trying to get her feet to work. "it feels like I've...."

"Like what?" he knows what it felt like to him, he was curious to know if it felt the same to her. They walk around some trucks, to where the tour bus is parked. He opens the door and helps her up the steps, following her inside. She collapses on the couch, laying her head against the back cushion, her hands covering her face. She moans, shaking her head from side to side, "What have I done?"

Jared flips a light switch behind the driver's seat. Soft light filters across the ceiling from behind an overhead panel running the length of the bus.

"You want something to drink?" he goes to the little refrigerator, opening it and taking out a bottle of water. She runs her hands through her hair, brushing it back off her face, she looks flushed. He twists the cap off and hands it to her.

"Thanks." she takes the bottle from him, being careful not to touch his fingers with hers. He gets a bottle for himself, taking a drink and leaning against the cabinet, studying her. The quick images that had flashed through his mind earlier, refill his thoughts. What could it mean? Why the zapping when he touched her? He had never felt these sensations with anyone. Nothing like it had even come close with the girlfriends he's had over the past several years. Oh sure, he got turned on when beautiful women were around, but what he was experiencing with this woman, was very unusual, certainly different. His cock jerked, reminding him that it was there, wanting.

"So...back there, what did you feel?"

She takes another sip of water, glancing at him and looking away. She was blushing again.

He pushes away from the cabinet and sits down beside her, their knees touch.

She shifts her legs away from his, "Nothing."

"You're lying." He touches her arm. Zap!

"Don't do that." She slides over on the couch away from him.

"What?"

"You know what." She glances at his hand, frowning, then at his face, "You have something on your hands."

He chuckles, looking at his hands, turning them over. "What?"

"I don't know, some kind of lotion."

"So what...you think I put on lotion, just to tickle you?"

"I don't know, did you?"

"No." he drops his hands onto his lap, then slides them down between his legs, his cock still hard. "You touch me."

She softly snorts, rolling her eyes, and gets up off the couch, stepping over his feet.

"I won't touch you." he says, watching her go to the sink and put her bottle of water down. "You touch me, anywhere, I'm curious to know if the tickle still happens when you touch me."

She traces the edge of the counter with her fingertip, then looks at him, "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Aren't you." He stretches his long legs out before him, putting his hands behind his head, the pitched tent effect of his pants, clearly visible, "I mean...come on, if you felt the same thing I was feeling back there, it was more than just a tickle."

She looks at his crotch, the quickly looks away, her cheeks turning even redder, "I don't know what you're talking about." She tips her head and looks out the window above the sink, debating, then she slaps the top of the counter with her hand, "I must be out of my mind. I don't know why I came here. I need to get home." she heads for the bus's door.

Jared jumps up and blocks the path, "Come on, aren't you curious?"

"I'm tired."

Jared comes towards her, "Touch me, just once. Lets find out if we can repeat it."

She backs up, "I don't want to repeat it."

Disappointed Jared, stops. "Why not?"

Pausing before answering, she looks intently at his face, "What...you think every girl wants to jump right into bed with you?"

Jared smiles at her. She had felt the same sensations, he was positive of it. "From what I've heard, most of them do." he comes towards her again.

She stands up straight, squaring her shoulders, "Well...that was not my intention when I came back here with that pass you gave me." Absentmindedly her fingers touch the pass that is hanging around her neck.

"Wasn't it?"

"Is that why you gave it to me in the first place?"

Jared takes a moment, considering how she would react to the truth. "Yes."

She laughs, letting go of the pass and slapping her thigh, "And you want me to believe you didn't put any lotion on. Some psychedelic lotion that some how makes me think I'm having a orgasm."

"Ha... I knew it!" He claps his hands together, "I knew you were feeling the same thing, I knew it!" Excited he spins around, his feet doing a little dance.

She crosses her arms in front of her chest, watching his little act. Exasperated, she walks up to him and pushes him down on the couch, moving him out of the way so she can leave. Yanking the pass off, she tosses it him as she starts down the steps of the bus.

"I've got to get out of here." She tries to open the bus door, but can't figure out how to get it open.

"Its not some lotion, Leigh." Jared says, sitting up and flicking his hair back out of his eyes. "Its something else, and I don't think its going to let us go our separate ways."

She stops jerking on the door handle, "How do you know my name? I don't remember telling you my name." she turns around to look at him, raising an eyebrow.

He stands up, "You didn't, but that is your name, isn't it?"

"Yes..." she eyes him warily. "What's going on? Am I on some sort of show? Is this a gag?" she comes back up the steps, looking around for signs of a hidden camera, which could be in any of the cabinets, there were plenty of them on the bus.

Jared comes up to her, "No...this isn't a gag. I don't know what is going on, but I like it." He touches her cheek with the back of his hand. Zap! Her cheek and eye flinch, she jerks her head away.

Jared quickly puts both of his hands on either side of her head, holding her still. She grabs onto his wrists and tries to pull them away. The electrical current runs through his body again. Oh, this was something he could definitely get use too.

"Don't." she whimpers.

"Don't fight it." he tells her, leaning in and kissing her.

She moans, her grip around his wrists relaxing. Her lips part and his tongue enters, dancing with hers. He kisses her harder, their teeth bump together. He releases her head and puts his arms around her waist, lifting her up. Her arms go around his neck, holding on as he swings her around, taking her to the back of the bus, where the bunk beds are. He sets her down, continuing to kiss her face. His hands caressing her back, shoulders, grabbing at her hair, pulling her head back, kissing and sucking on her neck, her earlobe. He stops to catch his breath, the warm sensation starting to fade. He knew he was moving way to fast, but something urged him on. She was like a magnet, attracting him, and he couldn't stop himself.

He grabs at her shirt and tugs it from her pants.

"I want you so badly." He tells her, his hands pushing her shirt up, feeling her warm bare skin, the sensation reappearing. He moans, cupping her breasts, squeezing them. He groans, roughly pulling her shirt up over her head and throwing it on the floor. He then pulls at her bra straps, sliding them down over her arms.

"Leigh..." he moans, pulling her bra down, freeing her breasts. They pop out, her nipples rosy and hard, her flesh soft and pale in the dim light of the bus. His mouth covers one of her breasts, sucking and licking at the swollen peak. He hears her gasps, her hand grabbing a handful of his hair. His hands go around her waist, up her back, pressing her breast into his face, his mouth frantically sucking, nipping, licking. He fumbles with the clasp on her bra, getting it undone, letting it drop to the floor. He moves his mouth to her other breast, sucking on the skin, his tongue swirling around the hard peak.

His hands come around to the front of her pants, tugging on the button, urgently ripping the fabric apart, the sound of a zipper, unzipping. He pushes her pants down, his lips trailing along her skin, moving down over her ribs, her stomach. He kneels before her, sliding his tongue over her body, tasting her vanilla body lotion. He wiggles his tongue in and around her belly button. His hands grabbing her ass, presses his face, his nose against the silky softness of her panties. Breathing deeply in, she definitely smelled like sugar cookies.

She moans and pushes him back. "What the hell am I doing?" she asks, sitting herself down on the bunk. She lifts her foot up, yanking back the hem of her pants, she undoes the zipper on her boot, pulling it off, dropping it to the floor.

Jared licks his lips, pleased that she is getting undressed. He takes the moment to get out of his clothes. He stands up, pulling his shirt up and over his head, throwing it to the floor. Stepping out of his shoes, he grabs his pants, unbuttoning them, sliding the zipper open. His shoes off, he pushes his pants down, bringing his shorts along. His hard cock springs forward, pointing towards her head.

She has her other boot off and is leaning back, pulling her pants off, one slender leg coming out, then the other, her socks getting stuck inside her pants leg. She looks up at him, noticing his sex bob extremely close to her face. His body eager with anticipation he steps towards her.

Her hand comes up and goes around his sex. The electrical sensation causes him to stand up on his toes, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Fuck." He mutters under his breath, the warm tingling sensation even stronger now that she has her hand on him. Moaning he sways, catching himself by holding onto the upper bunk. Her hand tightens around him, sliding down his shaft then back up. Her hot breath tickling the head of his cock. He closes his eyes as her tongue licks the tip, flicking over and around his foreskin. Goosebumps break out over his body, he licks his lips, jerking his hips forward, urging her to take him all the way in. Her hand sliding down the length of him as her hot moist mouth follows. He moans, laying his head against the edge of the mattress, his legs starting to quiver. Her tongue licks around his cock, sliding down and up, the muscles in her cheeks, tighten around him as she sucks. Hard, then soft, each time taking more of him in, till he can feel the back of her throat. A gag reflex jerking him, but she doesn't pull away, instead she relaxes and continues sucking on him. Her salvia lubricating his shaft, her hand twisting on him as she moves her head back and forth.

God almighty! He breathes out, not realizing he had been holding his breath. He moves his hips forward, pushing himself deeper into her mouth, then back, slowly fucking her mouth as she sucks on him. They get into a rhythm, push in, slowly pull out, push in, slowly pull out.

"Ahh, Christ...fuck," he moans, his fingers digging into the blanket on the bunk above, clutching the mattress's edge. Feeling an orgasm building up, he is tempted to shoot his wad. To hold her head, keep her pressed on him, to feel her swallow his cum, but decides he wasn't ready just yet. He pulls away, pulling out, lowering himself so they are face to face, his hand cups her chin as he kisses her, pushing her back onto the mattress.

He pauses, looking down at her lying on his bed, her hair splayed out around her. What a beauty he thinks. She has light green eyes, that are sparkling in the dim light. Her lips are red and swollen from his kisses. He puts his hands on her breasts, squeezing, massaging, pressing them together, glad that they are real and not silicone filled. He pinches her nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and forefinger. Smiling when she gasps, her body shuddering under his touch.

She ran her hands up over his arms, his shoulders, over his chest, feeling his hard muscles underneath. He constantly worked out, kept in shape, glad that he did, so she could enjoy his body as much as he was enjoying hers. Her nails lightly scrapped over his nipples, making them harden and stick out, sending a signal straight to his cock, reminding him of much needed release.

As long as they had bare skin contact, the warm orgasmic sensation was just there, right there, keeping them on the edge. Each touch of their fingers, their lips, only heightened it. She closes her eyes, as Jared caresses her skin, moving his fingers along her stomach, sliding along the top edge of her panties. Zebra print panties, with a white lace overlay.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she whispers, her hands covering his, halting him from going any further, "I have to stop...we have to stop this."

"You want me to stop?" he asks.

Her eyes half open, she gives him a sultry look, "God help me, no..." she removes her hands, laying them on the bed, palms down.

Relief sweeps over him. He rises up, straddling her feet, his back hunched over in the small area. He pulls at her panties, sliding them down over her hips, as she lifts her butt. She watches as he slowly pulls them off, exposing the dark matted mound of hair. He slides her panties down her legs, easing them over her knees and over her ankles. He tosses the panties aside and holds one of her legs up, his lips kissing at her ankle bone, then moving up her calf, to her knee. She gasps as his other hand covers her mound, his thumb sliding down between her lips. She was wet, incredibly wet. He notices the hard, lean muscles of her belly quiver as his thumb glides over her clit. He kisses her leg, sucking at the soft skin of her thigh just above her knee. She moans and bites her lower lip, her eyes closing as her hands clutch at the blanket beneath them, balling it up in her fists.

"Why can't I stop you?" she says, opening her eyes and looking at him. "This shouldn't be happening."

"But it is, so enjoy it. I am." He smiles at her, and dips his head, kissing just below her belly button, his breath fanning out along her skin. She moans, shivers running through her body. Her fingers grasp at his hair, tugging on the long strands at the back of his neck. He slides his hands over hips, kissing her body as he works his way up. His hands moving up the sides of her waist, to the sides of her breasts, pushing them together, kissing and licking at the space between them. He releases her breasts and grabs her arms, pushing them up over her head. He stretches out, his body laying on top of hers, holding her down. He moves his knee in between her legs, pressing his hard cock against her thigh. She arches her back, wiggling her butt beneath him, her breasts pressing his chest. He moves his hips, centering himself over her, feeling as her legs spread wide before him. He grabs her elbows and holds them in place, pressing them down into the pillow. Her eyes half open, she watches him as if memorizing every pore on his face.

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up." she whispers.

"I won't." He kisses her on the mouth, his tongue entering, swirling around, tasting.

He brings his butt up, the tip of his penis stroking her pubic hair, feeling the warmth coming from her pussy. Anxious to be inside of her, he jabs, feeling her opening give, the moistness spread over the head of his cock. He raises his butt again and thrusts in, hard this time, hearing her gasp at his roughness, her body flinching. His cock sliding right in, into her tight, hot pussy. Her back arches, her legs squeeze together against his thighs. He raises his upper body, pressing her arms down into the pillow. He looks at her dark mascara fringed green eyes as they smolder into him, burn down to his core. Eyes he will never forget.

Christ, he's never wanted a woman this badly. He kisses her, his lips covering her mouth, muffling their moans. She raises her hips, he feels her body close in around him, the velvety softness engulfing his manhood. He moves his hips again, thrusting, pounding into her. He begins to brutally take her. Watching her face, her reaction, her mouth open, her head jerking each hard thrust. Her breasts shake under him, her nipples poking at him, becoming raw as he skin rubs against them.

Their bodies getting slick with sweat, as he pounds into her, again and again. He grunts, his teeth clenched as fucks her. Feeling her insides clench and unclench around him, the walls of her vagina massaging him, urging him on. He thrusts harder, wanting to fill her up entirely with his engorged cock, wanting her to cry out with ecstasy. To scream his name, to have her beg for more. He wanted to fuck her like an animal, to hold her to him tightly, and fuck her up the ass. He rolls his eyes, throwing his head back with the thought of her tight ass around his cock. She moans, bringing her legs up, wrapping them tightly around his waist, her hips meeting his. He moans, fucking her so hard, her pelvic bone gets bruised from his pounding.

He wants to sit up, to put her legs over his shoulders, but the damn upper bunk blocks him. Releasing her elbows, he pushes up on one arm, raising himself just enough, he's able to take her leg and hold it out. He can see himself fucking her, can see his glistening wet cock as he slowly brings it out of her pussy, feeling her muscles tighten around his shaft. He grunts and shoves it back in, she cries out, her hands pressing on the wall of the bunk, pressing herself downward to meet each of his thrusts. He pumps into her, slowing himself down, savoring the sensations coursing through out his body. He kisses her again, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. He releases her leg and grabs her breast, rolling the hard nipple between his fingers. He lays back down on her, his hands covering the top of her head. With each thrusts he pushes her farther up the mattress, til her head is close to the wall.

"I don't want to stop fucking you..." he tells her, breathing on her cheek, in her ear. "I can't stop. You feel so good. Christ you feel so fucking good."

She brings her arms down and caresses his back, rubbing up and down along his shoulders, his spine. She cries out, throwing her head back, her nails clawing at his back as he moves in and out. He can himself getting ready to climax. He slows, rotating his hips in a circular motion, feeling her body beneath his. Listening to her rapid breathing in his ear, he kisses her neck, feeling her pulse beneath his lips. His tongue tasting her salty sweat.

"I don't want you to leave, stay here with me all night. Come to Las Vegas with me, then Albuquerque, New Orleans, let me fuck you every day, every night, every moment I can."