Edge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, you're so messy," Keenan said sarcastically.

He swapped places with Cockburn and berated her for being a worthless cunt as his friend took his turn, feeding the girl another big load before swapping with Slick. Slick was a big man, in every way, and the girl really struggled with him. Keenan didn't give in to penis envy. It was, actually, a delight to watch these dumb cunts get destroyed by Slick's mammoth meat. The bitch could barely get her lips around the thing, and Slick showed her no mercy, forcing the length of his cock as far into her as he could manage. The girl was purple in the face from the lack of air, but Slick just kept pummeling her sore jaws until Keenan felt her start to slump.

He gave Slick a nod and the big man relented, pulling his dick from the girl's mouth and beating it roughly against her face until she came around, gasping and sputtering, but she orgasmed anyway. Now that the rules had been satisfied, he plugged her airway again and resumed battering her head against the car door until he grunted and blasted her throat with a load so big that she wriggled and fought against the men holding her in a pathetic attempt to get away from the overload of jizz pouring into her. Slick ripped his prodigious phallus from her windpipe and coated her face in a glaze of cock cream.

Laughing, the three of them returned to their vehicles and drove a short distance away, leaving the girl spitting up semen onto the parking lot, the belt at full intensity as she groped blindly against the pavement. The Writhing Dark would only last another fifteen minutes, but they stayed to watch her scrabble about like a frightened animal, coated in a mess of semen as cars narrowly avoided her, honking and cursing.

The dumb cunt didn't even consider just taking the Haloes out. Of course, since the sluts were constantly guzzling that drink, filled with sedatives, aphrodisiacs, sugar water and semen, it was a wonder they were able to think at all. Keenan made a recording of the girl in his Haloes, while he enjoyed her misery. He added her player number to his favorites, already planning to make her watch the video at some future date, while he defiled her again. Preferably, up the ass.

12