Edna Howton Super-Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee, professor, what's behind those doors?"

"That, my dear Gloria, is my laboratory."

"Can you show it to me, professor? I've never been to lab of a scientist before. Is it anything like in those Frankenstein movies?"

The professor broke out in a wan smile. "No, I assure it is all quite boring. No cadavers being reanimated, no flying kites in electrical storms, just lots of dials and sensitive equipment that I can not risk being jarred or knocked out of calibration. How do I know that you won't be touching things and leaning against sensitive equipment?"

"I'll behave myself, professor. Scout's honor."

"Even so, it is a risk I would rather not take."

"Killjoy!" stated Edna as she playfully stuck out her tongue.

"How can you say that, Gloria? I'm full of fun ideas. For example, right now I think it would be a perfect time to lounge on the beach, take a little walk, a swim if you are up to it."

"But, professor. You know I don't have a bathing suit!"

"Then I shall forgo one as well, Gloria."

"But professor, I hardly know you! You haven't even told me your last name."

"In your country, Gloria, the equivalent is "Smith." If you wish, you can call me Professor Smith. And I know next to nothing about you, Gloria Parks. I would imagine that romantic stroll on the beach and a bit of skinny dipping would put us on the path towards getting to know each other better, wouldn't you agree?"

Authentic emotions danced briefly across Edna's face before she replied, "I suppose when in Rome... but only if you can promise me that no one will see us and if you have plenty of sun tan lotion."

"There is not a soul around for many kilometers and I always have sun tan lotion on hand, how do you think I got so tan in the first place?"

From a large cabinet in the living room, the professor produced a pair of beach chairs, towels and a large bottle of sun tan lotion. He gathered all of it into a pile and began to unbutton his shirt. "We may as well leave our clothing here, no point in tracking any more sand than necessary into the house. Sand on the floors and carpets is one of Pascal's prime irritants. He is quite, what is that expression? Anal retentive. Yet, that foible is also probably why he is so skilled at his many jobs."

Edna could not help but notice that the professor's bared torso and arms were quite manly. He owned some rather well defined pectoral muscles and his arms clearly wielded great strength. His stomach had almost no middle-age sag. It was quite the contrast to her own Tom. Her husband was in shape, as required by military dictates, but the limber and lean body of their early marriage was only a distant memory. Not that Tom had ever given Edna a reason to complain, but part of her missed the dashing young man in the flight jacket that had won her heart all those years ago. In her old body, when they were the same age physically, it really didn't matter.

Now, even though Edna told herself repeatedly that Tom's age should make no difference, it did. Perhaps, if she was not turning heads everywhere she went, if she had forced herself to ignore the appreciative stares of handsome young men who saw only an attractive young woman, it still might make no difference. But both of their worlds were altered now.

Edna,exhaled softly, bit her lower lip for a fraction of a second, and began parting the buttons of the Oxford. Professor Ulanov savored this view. Seeing the woman's skin vibrant and vital was so much more enthralling than his first view of the same woman, pale, clammy-skinned and shivering. Stripping her at that time had been an almost clinical thing, essential for saving her life and warming her core temperature. Now Edna's huge breasts and taut lithe form, reflected life and vitality. Her ivory skin was flawless, no scars or freckles. Her brown hair shimmered in the light filtering into the living room, reminding the professor of women from long ago in his life. The professor had been around the world several times but had encountered few women as beautiful as the one standing before him, now sliding off her translucent panties. Gloria's (or whoever she was) thickly carpeted loins appeared mighty inviting indeed to the lonely professor. Despite her apparent sincerity, the professor thought it best to trust this alluring creature only so far.

The professor lowered his trousers and boxers. Edna noted that the professor's lower body was just as fit as his upper body, thick thighs and strong calves. Edna was startled by how rough and primitive the professor's ancient appendectomy scar appeared. His tan was universal. His manhood, while currently flaccid, promised to be quite long and thick when engorged. Edna new instinctively that the urbane and sophisticated scientist knew exactly how to use it. "At least my first conquest as "Mata Hari" won't be some repulsive walrus with B.O." reflected Edna.

"Gosh, professor, for an older guy your are really in good shape." gushed Edna, almost achieving the bubble-head persona she was trying to portray.

"I'm a firm believer in exercise." replied the pleased professor. "And obviously, so are you, my dear."

"I try, but I can't keep up the routine for long. I've got really good genes though."

"That much is obvious." stated Ulanov, handing Edna the bottle or sun tan oil.

Edna liberally coated the front of her body and all of her legs. Then, she returned the bottle to the professor, exposed her luscious buttocks and enchanting back to the older man and asked solicitously,

"Can you do my back, professor?"

She did not have to ask twice.

After setting up the chairs and laying out the towels, the professor showed Edna the front of his house. To one side, a pier for docking and loading ships. Mostly however, it was coconut tress and beautiful white sand. To Edna's frustration, the mysterious wing of the structure was hidden behind a barrier of aged coral, boulders and vegetation. It was not exactly a surprise to the agent but Edna had hoped that this close to the house, there would be usable gaps in the, obviously intentional, camouflage.

"Why the big fence or wall or whatever that is professor?"

"Why does anyone have a fence, for privacy. For your own safety, Miss Parks do not venture near that wall. It is best left alone."

"Gee, professor, your mysterious as well as handsome. I feel like I'm in one of those European movies where the girl is left in the dark until the final reel."

The professor made an noncommittal noise and extended his right arm. Hand in hand, the professor then steered Edna in the opposite direction for a walk of a few hundreds yards along the scenic shore line. Even though there was not much communication between the two figures on the beach, a sexual tension was clearly building. Edna spoke,

"Gosh, professor, this island is so small it's amazing I washed up here. Someone must have been looking out for me!"

"I don't put much stock in "providence." replied professor Ulanov. "Nor, is there much luck in this mathematically precise universe. All I know is that you are here and that you are quite beautiful."

"Thank you, professor. Did I mention, that you are very handsome? If I did, I don't mind repeating myself." returned Edna.

Before long, the two made the return trek to the previously erected beach chairs. All the while, Edna steeled herself in preparation of the next step she would have to take. Silently, she asked Tom for forgiveness, hummed a few bars of "My Country 'Tis Of Thee" and took a long, meaningful glance at the handsome professor.

Once the famous defector was seated in his chair, Edna stood in front of him, fell to her knees, looked up at the middle-aged man and stated both sweetly and solicitously, "Professor, whatever your last name is, I never properly thanked you for saving my life." The man in the chair was instantly and impressively erect. Edna began to perform her first session of fellatio ever on a man other than her husband. She assumed that the professor, being male, would like it just the same way her husband, Tom liked it. Edna encircled the head briefly before kissing down the shaft to the the professor's sparsely furred balls. These, she kissed, licked, and suckled before working her way back up the shaft, repeating those delights before encircling him with mouth, lips, and tongue. With what she hoped was an endearing look, Edna gazed up at the professor's most appreciative face and intense blue eyes as she began to slide slowly up and down trying to find the proper rhythm.

Edna recalled that it had taken Tom several months to teach her how to perfect her technique. Edna realized the lessons were over when Tom stated after one of his tutoring sessions, "Now, after some experimental aircraft takes my life because some distracted mechanic forgot to fasten a bolt and you take up with a handsome junior officer to erase your grief, that wet behind the ears Lieutenant will praise my name for having taught you THAT; and I will not have died in vain." They both laughed and Edna replied firmly, "Never!" That Edna would one day use those carefully learned skills in service to her country was a future that neither partner in the marriage could ever have imagined.

Judging by the professor's body language and sounds of pleasure, he was near climax. Edna redoubled her efforts and was rewarded with a blast of hot jism all over her lips and tongue. As she had been taught, Edna choked nearly all of the load down with a smile. She rose up, kissed the professor full on the lips and stated. "I have not come close to repaying you yet, but, it's a start." After a moment of letting the professor savor her oral gifts, Edna's face lit up and she rose to her feet and pulled on the professor's forearm. "Let' go for a swim!"

The two splashed in the breakers for a most contenting hour. The professor proved to be quite adept in the water, snaring Edna in his arms easily each time they played, "catch the mermaid," even when Edna was trying with complete focus to elude capture. Finally spent, the two returned to the beach. Edna threw herself down on her towel. Putting a sexiness into her voice, Edna eyed the professor and asked, "Professor, could you coat me with oil? I'm too tired to move."

"I highly suspect that that is not the truth," came the reply, "but it would be a pleasure nonetheless."

Edna laid on her belly while the Professor carefully coated the dorsal side of her luscious body with the sun tan oil. Edna was genuinely delighted by the gentleness and sensitivity of his touch. Clearly he was no hormonal laden letch, but a man of sophistication and reserve. Edna really hoped that the questionable loyalties of the professor would resolve themselves in favor of the United State's interests. That way she could look back on this mission as a pleasurable idyll with a friend and not an encounter with a calculating opportunist playing her nation for a patsy. Right now, she had no evidence either way. Everything the professor told could be the truth. Everything the professor told her could also be lies.

Edna rolled over, flashed a smile. Her voice was breathy as she stated, "Now do my front." The professor sighed softly and poured out more oil. His manhood began to expand once more. Deliberately, slowly, painstakingly, the professor covered every bit of Edna's exposed skin with glistening oil, while the woman relaxed and breathed deeply. The professor took an inordinate amount of time coating, Edna's spectacular and ample breasts. He was nearly as intently focused on her trim, flat tummy and enchanting pelvis occupied by an untrimmed mass of very alluring curls. After completion of the intoxicating task, Edna's luminous brown eyes opened. She smiled bewitchingly, nodded, and subtly parted her legs further. It was all the encouragement the professor needed. He lowered himself onto the lithe female figure and began kissing her deeply.

As Edna felt her own passions stirring, she told herself, "Mata Hari, got just as much as she gave. She was no dummy!" Truly enjoying herself now, Edna tingled with delight as the professor kissed down her body and encircled each nipple in turn with his lips and tongue. Edna reveled in the delightful way the professor teased her nipples with his teeth. It had been literally decades since Edna had been with another man. Edna recalled that every man was unique but nothing showed that more, she now realized, than in the differences in how they made love. Tom almost always tweaked her nipples erect, but not with the same elan and skill. It was clear to Edna that the professor was a most adept lover when his lips strayed from her mounds of femininity and traced along her rib cage with his magma like intensity, danced around her succulent navel and buried themselves in her furred sex. Tom had always been skilled at getting her off but the professor seemed to be on a far different realm. The way he worked her clitoris was a revelation. Edna came with a load moan and spilled her juices all over the professor's face, who dutifully liked them up.

Edna had so sooner regained her wits,than Professor Ulanov Rose up on his haunches, his manhood seeking her femaleness. Edna was so wet and primed that the middle aged professor entered her with no resistance whatsoever. Edna's mind was not on Tom and her ultimate marital betrayal, it was focused only upon the professor's blissful expression and how it so matched her own mood. The professor must have been quite primed as well. Before she had achieved climax a second time, she felt the man empty himself deep inside her. If Edna was disappointed she did not show it in either face or body as she uttered enthusiastically,

"You certainly did NOT learn That skill in the lecture hall, professor!" The words were stated with sincerity and it was Edna making that statement now, not her alias of Gloria. The professor had gifted Edna the best orgasm and one of the more memorable sessions of intercourse that she had enjoyed in years.

"No, I did not. My loving and very generous late wife was a supreme teacher."

"She was a very lucky girl. Was she pretty?"

"Yes, she was quite attractive, but even in her youth, she was nowhere as lovely as yourself, nonetheless, to me, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.."

"I'm sure you miss her, professor. But you are one swell guy, thank you."

"I think we both received something from this encounter Miss Parks."

"Won't you call me, Gloria? After all we are not strangers any more."

"No, we are not. But I think a little formality is good for a relationship. Also I am much older than you. I'm used to addressing beautiful young women like you as "miss" or "student" and occasionally, "teaching assistant."

"Well your still teaching me in a way. I just learned a lot from you."

"Is it your habit to flatter older men, Miss Parks?"

"That wasn't flattery." replied Edna, "That was the truth."

The professor smiled and for a long moment the two of them stared at each other in blissful enjoyment before duty began to nag at Edna's conscious.

The mood was also broken by the arrival of Pascal. Even though he had, no doubt, witnessed the naked rendezvous between herself and the professor, Edna hurriedly threw her towel around herself. Pascal reminded her of every horror movie terror she had ever seen. His eyes did not look at her with brazen lust, which Edna could have accepted. Pascal stared at her as though she were some venomous thing, like a scorpion or a serpent to be stepped on and eliminated.

While the professor and Pascal engaged in conversation, Edna decided to see how close she cold get to the makeshift wall shielding the mysterious wing of the house. Nonchalantly, she rose to her feet, fastened the towel further about herself and strode up to a large block of sun bleached coral. This close, Edna discovered that there were chinks in the barrier, each plugged up with a rock or shell or bit of coral. If she could remove some of these, she could spy on the wing. It would be readily apparent, from structures on the roof that Edna had been trained to look for, if the concealed wing housed a breeder reactor. Noting that the professor and his henchman were locked in intent conversation in French, Edna cautiously removed a chink in the wall.

Instantly, three large, boulder like masses of bleached coral collapsed on top of her. Edna god an arm up fast enough to divert the first boulder, the second one knocked her off her feet, carrying the towel with it. The third one crossed over her body before stopping a few centimeters beyond Edna's prostrate form.

"Gloria!" shouted the professor as he and Pascal rushed to her aid. Both men expected to find a bloody broken mess. What they discovered, confounded them. The woman they knew as Gloria did not have a mark on her! No gashes from the sharp abrasive coral, no broken bones from the impact of tons of material, apparently no wounds at all!

Thinking as quickly as she was able, Gloria coughed and tried to make a joke of it. Warily she rose to her feet, surveyed the gap in the wall, thus spying the tell tale vents, and said. "You must be good luck, professor. Otherwise I'd be dead. When did you get into the miracle business?"

The professor's look of astonishment morphed into anger and Pascal's cold eyes became reptilian and even more accusatory.

"I don't know who you are, woman." stated the professor forcefully, "But, you are not who you claimed to be!"

"How can you say that, professor? I'm just who I said I am. Plain old Gloria Parks"

"You could claim that you were the queen of Sheba right now and be decked out in all of King Solomon's jewels, with sworn affidavits attesting to your identity from every country in the United Nations and I STILL would not believe you were speaking the truth!"

He stared for a long moment and then spat. "Go back inside and get dressed. Play time is OVER!"

Edna strode slowly back through the sliding doors of the living room. Every inch of the journey, she was trying to construct a plausible cover story. "Perhaps unusually soft sand ... perhaps the towel shielded my skin. Maybe they never touched me at all ans merely appeared to have struck her."

Edna considered and rejected each of these scenarios. Her cover was probably blown, but professor Ulanov and Pascal could not possibly be capable of understanding the full scope of her abilities. Edna now knew that she had to be exceptionally wary. Overpowering the professor would not be hard, but Pascal presented a different power. While she could, no doubt, over power him; the bodyguard was a skilled and experienced fighter. His technique was sure to be far more developed than her own and with his bulk and height, he could, quite possibly, out leverage her.

Edna had permission from her government to kill if necessary to escape, but Edna never believed that such a situation would arise. Even though she had not had her superpowers very long, Edna had confidently expected that they could get her out of any situation before violence became an option. Her mind focused elsewhere, Edna wriggled back into her panties and pulled on the professor's dress shirt. She was just closing the last button when the professor and Pascal re-entered the house, matching scowls upon their faces.

Edna was first to speak, "I don't know how that happened, I saw a pretty shell in a crack of the wall that I wanted to get a closer look at so I tried to pull it out of a crack... and then WHOOSH!".

Neither the professor nor, Pascal were buying her alibi. The professor snorted with derision.

"That wall was designed to injure or kill anyone who tampered with it. Pascal carefully labored with block and tackle to place them precisely so. We figured that a government, most probably the one you work for, would land agents here who would try to see over or through my barrier. Every meter of it is booby trapped to take out at once all of the frogmen, or agents, or saboteurs determined to discover my secrets. By every law of physics and physiology you should either be dead or, at best, a dying bloody mass of broken bones and ruptured arteries."