Edna, My Asian Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drifted through college enjoying a myriad of co-eds and a handful of young female teaching assistants whom I seduced out of their panties with the lovemaking skills that I adeptly learned under (or should I say on top of) Edna. I eventually found myself in medical school and became an obstetrician-gynecologist (Ob-Gyn) much to no one's surprise. It also went without saying, I had numerous student "patients" who would let me "practice" on them and did whatever the "doctor" ordered which could get outlandish in the confines of my dorm room.

After my residency, I worked with and eventually took over the small medical practice of an elderly Ob-Gyn who wanted to retire. With the practice came the clinic's generic name (withheld) and a nurse who doubled as my receptionist. You would think that after looking at and digitally probing all that pussy that I would lose my lustful ways, but you'd be wrong. I was often tempted by numerous patients who sought personalized treatment with a younger doctor. However, the pressures of setting up a new practice and the specter of malpractice lawsuits from relationships gone sour were more than enough to zero out my love life. That is until a turning point one late Friday afternoon.

"Doctor, don't forget," my nurse popped in to remind me, "I'm leaving early today for a family gathering out of town. Your last patient is in the outside office filling out the necessary forms. It seems that the woman has just relocated to the city and had been referred to the clinic by an old-time colleague of the former owner.' As my nurse hurried out, I failed to hear the name she rattled off. I straightened up the examination room and step out into the reception area only to meet -- Edna!

At first, she didn't recognize me in my lab coat, but when she did, it was like a bolt of lightning out of the blue. After a brief hug and kiss, we caught up on lost time. "In case you're wondering, yes, I'm stilled married to Nick who had just been reassigned stateside." Edna then showed me a picture of our son (Nick Junior) and said how he was the apple of Nick's eye. "Can you imagine that the two of them have just left for a weekend fishing trip? Hmmm, why is it, Jake, that things with you always happen when Nick goes fishing?"

After a good laugh, I ushered her into the examining room, and I asked the reason for her visit. "Well, Jake, I haven't had any female discomfort in her private region, but I am due for a periodic checkup. Since I had the free time, I figured I check out my new OB-GYN. Of course, I didn't know that you'd be the one doing the checking. Gosh, who would have thought?"

"Well, Edna, I'm surprised too. But, I'm obligated to as if it matters to your that my nurse isn't present or that I am your doctor?"

Edna paused, then smiled, and said, "Jake, why should it? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before, and an OB-GYN exam is relatively minor when you consider all that we've done. I just hope you don't get grossed out when you see me this time."

"If that's the case, Edna, why do you still have your clothes on?"

With a sly smile and that old teasing twinkle in her eyes, Edna began to undress right in before me. I went to lock the office door to ensure we wouldn't be disturbed. When I returned, Edna had already removed her bra and was bending over to pull down her panties. The stir in my trousers was undeniable at the sight of her full tits swaying freely, hanging tantalizingly. I began to realize this was going to be a very special and thorough, albeit unconventional, examination.

"I must say that for a woman in your late thirties, time had been good to you, Edna. You've gained some weight in the hips and thighs, but it makes your figure was curvier and more feminine. You're even more attractive that I remember."

"Why Jake, time has sure made you a charmer -- no longer that shy virgin whom I seduced. God, I can't believe how shameless...although horny might be a better word...I was."

Sitting there on the examining table in unabashed nudity, Edna gave me an alluring look that made my heart beat faster as I quickly scanned for completed medical forms. "So, tell me Jake, are you married...seeing anyone steadily?

"After you tutored me so well in the ways of a woman and lovemaking, I decided to put such knowledge to practical use. In college, I had numerous girlfriends in college, but they were never as intriguing as you." As I did the preliminary bodily measurements, I continued. "Since I finished my residency, my love life has been dampened with setting up and running my practice. Right now, I am -- sad to say -- in a long period of sexual drought. What about your love life, Edna?"

Edna laughed lightly, her tits jiggling tantalizingly. "Junior was a handful and a definite damper on any affairs. But, after he started going to pre-school, I managed to have a few affairs although they were fleeting and much too short. The last one was with Nick's boss who shared Nick's taste in buggering my butt. Whenever that man managed to get me alone, he somehow had me bent over something with his prick shoved up my ass. It might have lasted longer if his wife didn't become suspicious. In the end, he ended up hastily transferring Nick stateside to avoid a nasty divorce."

I cupped and held her breasts as I performed a preliminary visual examination. They were fuller than I remembered and shook provocatively as I held them. Edna's nipples sprouted into rigid thickness at my touch.

"Bigger, aren't they," Edna moaned as I rolled her meaty cylinders between my thumbs and forefingers. "I breastfed Junior for over a year because I really got off having my nipples...you remember how sensitive they were...sucked all the time. There were times when I thought Junior would suck them raw given how often I nursed him. Finally, I had to stop when Junior started biting my babies...and then I started getting the urge to go stray like some cat in heat."

I must admit her now purple-red cylinders were mouthwateringly thick, long, and hard. It took all my professional will to resist lowering my head to suck her unbelievable tits. I had her lay back on the table and began lightly pressing in concentric circles each breast, checking for any lumps. Finding none, I proceeded with slow sensuous caresses and squeezes of her quivering boobs.

"Yesss," Edna sighed softly, "I love the way you do a breast exam, doctor." She arched her back, pushing her mounds into my palms. "I see you haven't lost your touch. You've made my nipples so hard they're all achy. They feel like they're about to explode."

Edna shuddered as I slowly slid my hands down her soft stomach. Moving to the end of the table, I pulled her hips towards me until her buttocks was at the table's edge. She put her feet in the stirrups, knowing that the pleasures of her womanhood were being full exposed to me. A neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair replaced the clean-shaven cunt that I use to bury my face in to eat her into terrific orgasms.

To examine her genitalia, I spread her thick pussy lips, exposing her nether delights. I pulled back the hood of her clitoris and let my fingers casually slide on either side of her love button. Edna jerked suddenly at my caress as a sharp gasp escaped her lips. Her stubby clit stiffened and jutted visibly as her hips gyrated to my digital stimulation, and I knew that if I continued jerking her off, Edna would come in a matter of minutes. With my free hand, I applied a liberal dose of lubricant to my speculum and gently inserted the device into the entrance of Edna's vagina. She yelped as I opened the hinge spreading her vagina for my inspection. "I wish you'd give a girl a warning, doctor, before shoving something cold up her pussy."

I chuckled and said, "Well, if you're that if she was a good patient, I might replace the speculum with something a lot warmer."

"Yes, doctor," Edna whined in a little girl's voice, "I'll be a good...if you'll take good care of me, doctor."

I did a visual examination and pap smear before removing the speculum. Two fingers, however, were quickly pushed two fingers into her loosened vagina. "Oooh, yeah," Edna groaned as I pressed down on her lower tummy while exploring her love tunnel, while letting my other index finger tip lightly stroked her stiff clitoris. "I see you've learned a thing or two when it comes to stimulating women!"

Before she reached the threshold of her building orgasm, I withdrew from her love box. Applying another fresh dose of lube to my fingers, I easily inserted them into her winking asshole.

"Oh, doctor," Edna groaned out loud as her clenched pucker opened with practiced ease, allowing my fingers to sink into her accommodating orifice. She pressed against the stirrups as she lifted her hips off the table. "I feel so strange...so... hot...I must be running a fever! I'm burning up and have this terrible itch in my butthole! Please, doctor, do something quick!"

Never one to deny my patient's ardent plea, I quickly stood and dropped my pants and boxers. "I see that you're in need of some emergency intervention." I uttered as I grasped my swaying erection and pressed it forward. "It seems that your condition requires an innovative and aggressive approach to the problem. However, I must warn you that this would be the first time that I've considered such a highly experimental therapy...and it would be professionally unethical."

"Oh, doctor, stop talking and do whatever needs to be done! Let me be your first...please!"

I withdrew my fingers from her rectum and pushed my slippery cock into her well-lubricated anus while stroking her clitoris. With my other free hand, I kept shoving fingers up Edna's gaping cunt until I was on feverishly finger-fucking her gushing twat.

"Oh, doctor, what are you doing to me," Edna gasped as her body was racked with convulsions that made her boobs shake wildly, "Oh, doctor!" Her pelvis gyrated lewdly to my triple stimulation "Please... please don't stop...I'm going to..." she whined as her breath came in short, rasping gasps. "Fuck! I'm coming, doctor!! I'm...fucking... coming!!!"

It goes without saying that Edna and I have resumed our relationship with trysts and quickies whenever she came into town on her numerous shopping trips. To our surprise, Edna found herself pregnant at thirty-eight, and once again Nick was cuckolded into believing that he was the father.

Nick was totally clueless that Edna's weekly special after-hours prenatal care was to sate her growing sexual urges on top of my examination table. Only massive doses of sperm pumped into the various orifices of her willing body seemed to slake her growing lust signified by her rounding of her belly and swollen her breasts.

I wonder what treatment I will administer to ease her post-natal urges. Only time, the growing sexual urges of Edna, and a whole lot of specialized medical attention will tell when it comes to my older Asian seductress. Who would have thought that my first time with Edna ten years ago would lead to her becoming my mistress?

12