Educating Alan

Story Info
Discovering what's going on around you.
1.1k words
3.52
75.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers

I should warn you that this is a short, but pretty intellectually stimulating treatise on the deep understanding that can exist between a loving couple after several years of marriage.

------------------------

"Hey Alan, can you give me a hand in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Sure Mac," I replied, following him, expecting to help carry another crate of beer or something

"Great party isn't it Alan?" he asked, as he fiddled with something in his fridge.

"Sure is," I agreed. "It's Jan and my turn next month at our place."

"Great idea of Beth and Gerry's to have a party every month," he went on, not seeming to be getting far with whatever it was in his fridge.

"That's right Mac. Plenty of beer, good food and good company."

"Plenty of pretty young wives as well eh?" He grinned at me, and he sure wasn't lying. We were a group of mid twenties to late thirties professional couples, with a few sympathetic singles thrown in, all living in roughly the same area of Norfolk, and each month for the last year or so, we'd meet up at one of our houses on a Friday night to drink, eat, socialize and even dance a bit.

"Sure are," I readily agreed, grinning back. Summer was upon us and the girls had made the most of it in some pretty short dresses, tight jeans and skimpy tops.

"Difficult to keep your hands off some them isn't it?" Mac surprised me with. Not that it wasn't sometimes difficult, and very occasionally just too difficult, but it simply wasn't the sort of thing that we spoke about. Nothing serious you understand, mainly just a little bit of ass grabbing.

"Right Mac," I answered not really wanting to go down that avenue.

"I guess you've felt up Angie's ass?" He carried on, and if his previous comment had surprised me, then that one shocked me, and with good reason.

Angie was Mac's wife after all.

Pretty little blonde she was, with big tits and a cheeky smile. She also had a nice backside to go with it, that I had indeed allowed my hands to explore on a couple of occasions. Not too far though and there'd been no complaints from her.

Was I in trouble?

Tim seemed to have forgotten about whatever it was that he was looking for in the fridge, if indeed there ever had been anything, and as men do, I quickly sized him up just in case she'd complained to him and he wanted it out with me.

He didn't worry me too much, so I didn't answer, simply gave an uncommitted shrug of the shoulders.

"Don't worry you aren't the only one Alan," he continued to surprise me. "But I wouldn't suggest you try anything further."

"I wouldn't Mac," I rushed to assure him. "You're a pal, of course I wouldn't."

"Not me you've got to worry about mate," he then laughed. "That's how poor old Ted got that black eye last month."

"Angie?" I gasped.

"It sure was Alan. He tried to grab a boob and got a wallop for his troubles."

"Serves him right," I sympathized.

"No harm done really, but there are plenty of other girls here who are less fussy if that's what you're after."

"There are?" I demanded, now astonished at where this conversation was going. "Like who?"

I should add, that I'd certainly let my arm brush the odd comely breast or two during the past year, but what Tim seemed to be suggesting was outright groping.

"Half of them if you catch them in the right mood," he chatted on. "A few of them are up for it at any time."

"Like who," I repeated. Now I don't want to give the idea that I was trying to find out who with the intention of trying it out myself of course, and who the hell do I think I'm kidding?

"Mary Jones of course," He answered, which was no great surprise, but a couple of the other names he reeled off were.

Sandra Smith? Blimey!

"Mary's always up for it, and it isn't only for a bit of a grope. If you haven't got your hand inside her bra after five minutes, then you're probably not trying."

"What would Mick do if he found out?" I gasped.

"He encourages her you silly bugger Alan," Mac laughed at me. "If he had his way she'd be out in the garden with a gang of them, and her top off."

Bloody hell, I thought to myself. It seems that we've ended up in a den of iniquity, and the worst thing was that I'd been missing out on it.

Hang on though!

If Jan got wind of this she'd blow a fuse! If she found out that I'd felt Angie's bum she'd be mad, so how would she react if I got any more involved.

Bugger! What to do?

"Mary's not the worst of course, or maybe the best depending on how you look at it," Mac carried on educating me.

"Really?" I asked, not imagining that to be possible within our little group without me knowing. But then again, what did I know.

"That's right," he chuckled. "If you want to get one of the girls to go out in the garden and get stripped down to the waist, then there's only one choice really."

"Stripped to the waist? You mean topless?"

"Sure. No problem, " he explained. "Try to get your hand between her legs and you'll end up with a blacker eye than Ted had. But if you're happy to squeeze, stroke, lick, or suck the most fabulous pair of breasts around, then absolutely no problem at all."

"Which wife is it then Mac," I just about begged him, really pissed off that I'd been missing out."

"Oh come on Mate, you're kidding me," he suddenly became a little more serious. "You might be a bit slow off the mark, but you must know who I mean. You must have had a handful of tit off her at some time."

"I swear I haven't Mac," I pleaded. "Who is she?"

"You must have Alan. Every other guy here has."

"I swear I haven't Mac," I almost cried out in frustration. "Tell me which one it is, so that I can join in the fun."

"She's called Jan, Alan, and I can hardly believe you of all people haven't enjoyed those fabulous tits of hers."

"But there's not another Jan in our group Tim," I pointed out.

"I'm not talking about any other Jan, mate," he informed me solemnly, looking at me sadly.

Jan?

Does he really mean .....

Oh bugger! I had no idea.

The end

Or would it be the beginning?

---------------

OK, so I lied at the beginning. Sorry!

Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers