Educating Caesar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanna pulled down a cushion, folded it double and pushed it beneath her ass, bringing her hungry pussy to the level of his cock. She stretched one leg up, resting it against his shoulder. The other followed and she crossed her feet.

Caesar leaned forward, pressing against her legs. He entered her, amazed by the wonderful friction created by her legs being pressed together. Three shallow strokes later he froze, shaking his head. His breathing was labored. "It is too much, Roxanna. I cannot last like this." He was still for a few seconds longer before he withdrew from her and sat before her with his legs crossed and folded toward his body.

He looked at her as he caught his breath. Finally, he said, "I cannot decide how I most wish to take you."

Roxanna sat up. "You think too much," she softly chided, as she straddled his thighs, moving herself onto his lap. She wrapped one leg behind him and, as she lowered herself onto him, she deftly maneuvered her body so that he was inside of her, then she wrapped her other leg behind him.

They slowly rocked together, their arms wrapped tightly around each other. Roxanna's passion flared.

"You are so deep inside of me," she whispered against his ear.

Caesar groaned.

Roxanna leaned back slightly, looking into his dark eyes. She put one hand between them, running it down her flat stomach, her eyes still on his. She felt something that caused her to close her eyes and moan. When she opened her eyes, she smiled at him. "Give me your hand," she said. Caesar placed one hand atop hers, questioning her with his eyes. Roxanna directed his palm and then pushed his hand tightly against her belly.

Caesar's eyes widened as he felt movement under his hand.

"You feel it," she whispered, her smile broadening. "Mmmm, that is YOU, Caesar; that is your cock moving in me."

His eyes flew to hers. He thrust hard into her and felt the bump of his thrust against the palm of his hand, through her belly. "Does it hurt?" he whispered, wondering at her body.

"Sometimes," she breathed. "You are big... mmm... but you always feel... soooo good... ahhhh... even when it hurts."

"Roxanna," he murmured, pulling his hand away from her belly and pulling her face to his. He kissed her, long, slow and deep. When she whimpered, Caesar slowed his movements and broke the kiss. "The last time I was here, you said you wanted me to hurt you. Now you say it feels good even when it hurts. Do you enjoy pain?"

They continued rocking against each other and Roxanna was struck by the intimacy; they were talking as they made love. "No, not in the broad sense of the word. There is no pleasure in being burned by an iron or stepping on something sharp. You do not cause me that kind of pain, though. Sometimes you hurt me when you," she shivered, "slam your full length into me, or when your hands catch in my hair and pull it, or when you... ohhhhh... when you pinch my nipples. That pain is sweet, for it heightens the pleasure."

"When you asked me to hurt you, you wanted me to prolong that sensation. You wanted me to take you hard and rough, over and over. When does the pleasure give way to the pain?"

"I do not believe you would purposefully inflict pain upon me, so my threshold for pain at your hands is probably high."

"Do you long for me to 'hurt' you?"

Roxanna smiled at him and pressed her body against his, her chin resting on top of his shoulder as they continued moving together. "Sometimes I do. Sometimes you build my excitement to such a point that I want you to take me like a savage, ramming yourself into me hard and fast, having your way with me."

Caesar felt her tighten against him as she spoke and he remained quiet, allowing her to continue.

"Sometimes," she whispered, "when I go to bed at night, my imagination runs wild and wicked. I imagine you, asleep in your bed, dreaming of me. You dream that I am on my knees before you, servicing you with my mouth. The dream makes you hard. You wake up." Roxanna paused to kiss and suck the skin at the top of his shoulder.

Caesar felt her wetness trickling down him and he throbbed inside of her.

Roxanna continued relating her fantasy, growing ever more excited as she spoke. "You are so hard... mmm... You need to... ahh... you need to come! You need it soooo bad. You pull up your tunic... ohh... you're so big... and you're dripping. Oh, Caesar, it's dripping out of you! You wrap your hand around it and close your eyes... but it's not enough... you need me... You need to FUCK me. Then I imagine you in a cloak, hurrying through the dark streets. You are in my house. You are in my room. You walk to the side of my bed. I am asleep. You rip the blanket off me and pull me to the side of the bed, flipping me onto my stomach and pulling me up onto my knees. You don't bother removing your clothes; you push them out of the way and enter me. I cry out, thinking I am being attacked, and you say, 'Do you feel how hard I am? Do you LIKE doing this to me?' Then you ram it all the way into me. It hurts... oh... it hurts... but I can't get enough of it! You say, 'Take it all!' And you fuck me. Gods, how you fuck me! I feel like you're going to split me apart you're fucking me so hard... you pull me back against you with every thrust and our bodies slap together... You grab my hair in both your hands, like reins, and use it to pull me back against you... You say, 'Give me what I need!' And you come and come and come... so much... it drips out of me and you're still pumping hard... oh... so hard... so deep."

Roxanna suddenly pulled back to look into his face. Her eyes were wild. "Caesar, please... please, give it to me like that right now!"

Caesar didn't make her ask twice. He lifted her off him and was standing beside the bed the next instant. Roxanna matched his speed, taking her place on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. Then he was inside her.

"Harder! I know you can do it harder!" Roxanna wailed.

Caesar pushed aside his fear of hurting her and allowed his animal instinct to inhabit him completely. The coverlet shredded under Roxanna's fingernails and between her teeth. With a combined long, loud howl of pleasure, they came together, Caesar pumping his hot load into her as she gushed, bathing his thighs in a torrent of pleasure.

12