Educating Caesar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His frustration was short-lived, for Roxanna turned almost immediately and pushed him back against the bed. He knew her intentions and raised his tunic just before she straddled him. He swiveled, bringing both his feet to the floor while he untied her belt. She pulled the sheer cloth open and Caesar held his erection away from his stomach as she lowered herself onto him.

Caesar and Roxanna enjoyed devoting hours to the long, slow and teasing build up of desire. They loved bringing each other to the brink of release and then easing back slowly from the edge only to dash back again and again until they could no longer restrain the starving beasts within them and, so, released them to devour each other. This, however, was not the time for long and slow. This desire demanded immediate gratification.

Their faces were mere inches apart as Roxanna rode him. His hands on her hips pulled her back and forth roughly as she ground herself into him. Her fair flesh would bear the marks of his fingers for days. The teasing banter they usually shared as they coupled was replaced with the panting and grunting of animals. This was Roxanna's dark territory, the meeting place of pleasure of pain, and Caesar held her there, driving into her viciously. She wailed and dug her nails into his back as she came, drenching him in her juices. He groaned but maintained his speed and force as he filled her with his seed. Feeling him coming inside her, Roxanna shuddered in another powerful climax.

She collapsed against him and he wrapped his arms around her as they caught their breath. He felt her laughter a moment before it bubbled out of her. Caesar smiled. He had learned early on that Roxanna's post-coital laughter, far from being derisive of his performance, was the highest form of praise. Tonight, he joined in. They held each other, laughing softly, until he felt her jump as if she had been startled. He understood at once, for he, too, had forgotten they were not alone. He comprehended yet another contrast- the sweet and gentle lovemaking of Alexander and his Roxana, followed by the overheated and near-brutal coupling between himself and his Roxanna. What a spectacle they must have made! The thought made him laugh harder and his laughter was contagious. Roxanna's laughter joined his, followed by that of Alexander and, finally, a soft giggle that could only have come from the young Roxana.

Caesar and Roxanna sat in the two chairs beside the table while Alexander sat upon a cushion on the floor with his young bride in his lap. They were all dressed, though decidedly disheveled. Roxanna opened the door, clapped her hands and three servants appeared at once. One bore a pitcher of wine, one a tray of plates and cups, and one a large platter of warm bread and oil, cheeses, fresh fruits and pastries. The four talked quietly as they enjoyed the light meal and excellent wine. Caesar drank three cups, Roxanna slowly sipped one, as did Alexander- for that was his name and, better yet, he had been born and raised in Macedonia. He had come to Rome as an indentured servant, having sold himself into a term of slavery to pay for the upkeep of his younger siblings after the sudden death of their parents. His master had been a leader of a street gang and Alexander had saved the man's life in a midnight fight in a dark street in the Subura. The man had discharged the remaining three years of Alexander's servitude and had elevated him to the status of freedman. Young Roxana, whom had taken that name a year ago, had been born and raised in Sogdiana, just northwest of Bactria. The two had been actors in a successful troupe for a while, but Alexander had decided to return to Rome when Roxana, a slave belonging to the owner of the acting troupe, had agreed to marry him. Alexander had purchased her and, when the two had reached Rome, manumitted her so the two could be married. Roxana imbibed two full cups of wine, which made her giddy and loosened her tongue. Caesar was shocked to discover that Alexander and Roxana had begun their married life this very day.

Roxanna stood and pulled Caesar to his feet. She kissed his lips and smiled. "I have had a bath drawn," she said, looking into his dark eyes as she held his hands in hers. She turned her head slightly, addressing the younger couple, "Shall we all retire to my bathing chamber?"

Roxanna had to exert more force than she had hoped to pull Caesar along. She could tell by the young woman's loud whispers that Alexander also had a somewhat reluctant partner on his hands. All four were well lubricated with wine, however, and, the decision being made for them by Roxanna, they accepted the idea quickly enough and followed her lead in high spirits.

The bathing chamber was as transformed as Roxanna herself. Rich tapestries had been draped over all the walls, the floor was liberally strewn with red and white rose petals, low tables held pitchers of wine, platters of grapes and strawberries, thick towels and cloths, dressing gowns, sponges and an assortment of bathing implements. The bath was completely filled this evening and more rose petals floated on the surface of the sweetly scented water. Two corners of the room had been screened and, as the party entered, someone behind one of the screens began plucking the strings of a lyre.

The guests were awed at the sumptuous atmosphere; even Caesar's eyes widened beneath his mask. Young Roxana whispered to the fair beauty that was her host and Roxanna took a few steps to one of the unscreened corners and gripped the small handle that opened an otherwise unnoticeable sliding door within the wall. The young woman's eyes grew large again. Only the wealthiest people in Rome had personal toilet facilities. She disappeared inside, tugging Alexander along with her.

Caesar caught Roxanna in his arms and laughed as he held her close to him. "Do you plan everything in such detail: Alexander of Macedon, a brave warrior, and Roxana of very-near-to-Bactria, and on their very wedding night! They are even excellent actors. They perfectly portrayed the frightened virgin bride and the gentle loving groom. Will you ever cease to amaze me?"

Roxanna gave him a bewitching smile, "Probably not. Here is another surprise: you have not seen them act." She pulled away, untied the belt of her chiton and slid it off, tossing it over the empty screen. Caesar stood perfectly still. "Come, now, let us enjoy the bath." She lifted his tunic and pushed it up over his chest, pausing to allow him to free his arms before she pulled it over his head and draped it alongside her gown.

She took his hand and led him into the warm water, but he paused on the second step down and tugged her hand so she faced him. "Do you mean that..." he nodded his head toward her bedchamber, "was no act? She was a slave and an actress, and a beautiful one at that; surely it's not possible that she..." his words trailed off.

"Maintained her virginity until her wedding night?" Roxanna finished. Caesar nodded. "I can assure you, my love," Roxanna smiled up at him, "that far stranger things have happened. Come, you have not lived until you've enjoyed fine wine in a warm bath full of beautiful people."

Caesar laughed again, "Then I suppose my life shall begin shortly."

Alexander and Roxana reappeared. Roxana stepped behind the screen to disrobe; Alexander was less modest in doffing his short chiton, though he waited for Roxana to shyly emerge and led her by the hand to the bath. She hid behind him until she was able to hide her nakedness in the water.

The wine flowed freely and the lyre player was skilled, playing lively melodies to match the merriment of the bathers. Roxanna fed Caesar strawberries as he reclined against her. Young Roxana tossed grapes at Alexander, who caught them in his mouth. Cheered on by their audience, the two moved farther and farther apart, until Alexander was at one end of the bath and Roxana the other. Despite Roxana's alcohol-altered aim, Alexander did not miss a single toss. Caesar and Roxanna laughed and cheered at Alexander's lunges and jumps. Alexander bowed deeply and rejoined Roxana, planting a kiss on her mouth.

"We would ask you to entertain us in turn, but we fear that you'd either slosh all the water out of the bath or one of you would be drowned," Alexander said, his voice perfectly serious. Young Roxana covered her mouth, but could not suppress her embarrassed giggles. Caesar and Roxanna joined in the laughter at Alexander's allusion to their earlier robust performance.

When the laughter died down, Roxanna surprised Caesar again. "I believe we could provide more...civilized entertainment," she purred as she stood, baring her perfect body from the waist up for the first time. Caesar was entranced by the water dripping from the engorged pink buds of her nipples. His gaze passed from her breasts to Alexander's face for an instant. The man, whom Caesar guessed to be near his own age, perhaps a year or two older, was looking up at Roxanna as if she was Venus herself. When his eyes fell to her breasts, the lust on his face was plainly evident. Alexander's obvious desire for Caesar's lover triggered something within Caesar, some element of competitiveness. Roxanna's voice commanded his attention. "Could we not, my love?"

"I believe we can manage not to drown," Caesar said, rising to stand before her and cupping the bottoms of her breasts, supporting their weight without obscuring their magnificence, "but there may be a great deal of sloshing." He held her eyes as he slowly inclined his head to hers and brushed a kiss across her lips. He continued teasing her lips with his own until she lost patience and pulled his head down for the passionate kiss he had made her want.

Caesar ran his hands around to her back and Roxanna pressed herself fully against him as he ran his fingertips slowly up and down her spine until she shivered. He made a quarter turn, pulling her with him, and then he spun her around so she was facing the visitors. He massaged her breasts and squeezed her nipples until she whimpered and bent slightly, pushing her lovely ass against his middle. He drew her back up and, keeping his left hand busy with her breasts, he slid his right hand down across her flat belly and then underneath the water. Her head rolled back onto his shoulder. He looked down over her shoulder to his hand on her breast and the ripples surrounding his forearm as he caressed her clitoris with a finger on either side, rubbing up and down.

There was movement from the other side of the bath and Caesar looked up to see Alexander pulling his Roxana close beside him and kissing her passionately. Even as his tongue penetrated her mouth, his eyes were on the woman in Caesar's arms. Caesar decided to up the ante. He stepped from behind Roxanna and guided her back, whispering for her to step up onto the bench beneath the water. When she did so, he lowered her down onto the edge of the tub and spread her legs with his hands, giving Alexander an unobstructed view of her luscious womanhood. Alexander broke the kiss to focus on the goddess across from him.

Caesar moved between Roxanna's legs and rested his knees on the bench. He lifted one of Roxanna's thighs onto his shoulder and began licking her. She moaned and leaned back, taking her weight on the palms of her hands spread behind her. She loved watching him and did so now as he ran his tongue up and down her swollen slit, pausing at the top to flick her clit and pausing at the bottom to tease her entrance. She moved against his face as her sighs grew into moans and she pushed his head away, her eyes upon something behind him. Caesar turned his head to see young Roxana close behind him.

She blushed and lowered her eyes for a moment before raising them back to his. "I could not see what you were doing. May I come closer to watch?"

"Yes," Caesar whispered, holding her dark eyes for several seconds before he returned his mouth to Roxanna's sensitive flesh. He was acutely aware of her presence and found it both distracting and exhilarating. The young woman stood beside him, her eyes locked on the movements of Caesar's lips and tongue. She slowly moved closer until the front of her body was pressed firmly against Caesar's side. She steadied herself with a hand on his hip.

Roxanna looked down from her perch on the side of the tub. Seeing the beautiful young woman's dark flesh pressed against Caesar's fair skin, she whimpered.

"What does she want?" Young Roxana asked, innocently unaware of the sensory overload she afflicted upon Caesar with the soft sound of her voice and the brush of her breath against his ear.

"She wants to be penetrated," Caesar managed, turning his head and looking down to address her and, again holding her dark eyes.

"I cannot imagine any greater pleasure than that she must be experiencing right now," Young Roxana whispered, lowering her eyes to his lips.

Caesar was inclining his head to plunder her lush little mouth when, from above them, Roxanna whimpered more loudly, bereft of Caesar's mouth against her.

"Watch," Caesar smiled seductively before he sucked Roxanna's clit and stroked her entrance with two fingers, making her whimper again, more loudly still. He slid the fingers inside of her and she moaned, throwing her head back and whispering something unintelligible. Caesar released her clitoris from his lips, teasing it with his tongue as he fucked her with his fingers. Her moan grew louder.

Caesar groaned against Roxanna's flesh as he felt a soft hand encircling his shaft.

Stroking him vigorously under the water, the young woman pressed her lips against Caesar's ear and sucked his earlobe before whispering, "She cannot possibly be satisfied with your fingers."

Caesar closed his eyes. His voice was hoarse when he asked, "Where is your husband?"

There was movement in the water behind him and, when Caesar opened his eyes, Alexander stood behind his wife. "I was absorbing the sights and sounds."

Young Roxana laughed softly and whispered into Caesar's ear, "Alexander has a great weakness for red hair and large breasts."

"What secrets are you sharing, Roxana?" Alexander's voice was low and teasing. He ran his hand down her arm that was submerged, following it all the way to her hand, which he covered with his own. "What a wicked wife you are," he whispered; squeezing her hand more tightly around Caesar's erect phallus and pumping it once from base to head. "Ah," he laughed quietly. "Well, if you must cuckold me on our wedding night, it is only fitting that it should be with such an...impressive man."

Roxanna was losing patience. She grabbed Caesar's head and pulled his mouth firmly against her aching flesh.

Alexander laughed again. "You are distracting him, Wife." He withdrew her hand from Caesar's shaft, bringing a frustrated noise from her. "Here, put your knees on the bench, that's right. Now you can see the magic he is working with his tongue and his fingers. Look at how excited she is. His fingers are coated with her desire. Ah... I want to taste those juices."

Caesar flicked his tongue quickly over Roxanna's clitoris. She bucked her hips and moaned. Beside him, it was evident that Alexander was working his wife's button with his fingers. She sighed and gasped, watching Caesar eat Roxanna's pussy.

"I want to taste her, too," Young Roxana whined, her breathing fast and ragged.

Caesar switched hands without missing a stroke inside his lover's already quivering hole. He brought the fingers he had just pulled from her body to the lips so close beside him. Roxana sucked them greedily, eliciting moans from both men.

"Kiss me! Let me taste her on your lips," Alexander ordered her and she complied.

"Don't stop!" Roxanna cried.

"Gods, she's coming!" Alexander's voice was desperate. Caesar did not know of which woman he spoke, for it could have been either; they both shook and cried out.

Roxanna eased back from Caesar's mouth and he slipped his fingers out of her. He was surprised when the woman beside him caught his wrist before he could drop his hand into the water. She looked directly into his eyes as she licked his fingers slowly. Her hand found his throbbing length beneath the water and began stroking him again. Alexander's moan told Caesar that her other hand was similarly employed upon her husband.

"This is not at all fair," Roxanna said. She was sitting now, her lower legs dangling into the water. She spoke to the younger woman. "You have both their cocks and I cannot even see them." The women shared a secretive smile and Roxanna stood above them. "I think we should retire to the bed now." She turned and walked through the door leading back to her bedchamber. Alexander was out of the water and behind her in a flash. Young Roxana placed her hands on her hips and gave a huff before racing after her new husband. Caesar shook his head and laughed to himself.

Caesar stepped back into the bath chamber, sliding the door closed behind him. Walking through Roxanna's dressing room, he heard Alexander speaking in a low, pleading whisper. Caesar paused at the doorway to listen.

"Please, oh, please, grant me this and I shall ask for nothing else- NOTHING; my delicious wife has all else I desire in a woman, after all."

Roxanna's voice was the next to reach Caesar's ears. "We shall let your wife decide; perhaps she would prefer to have her husband's undivided attention on her wedding night?"

There was a giggle. "I knew THAT would be an impossibility the second I saw YOU. I have protected my virginity and delivered it to my husband, but Alexander and I have not lived in complete chastity all these long months. He is a voyeur. He goes out most evenings, climbing trees and garden walls to spy upon beautiful women and men in their most secret moments. Ah... the stories he tells me when he returns; it is a miracle I've not given in to him! I find the idea of watching HIM very exciting; and I can... well... he always returns home from these adventures in such a state that I..."

Alexander's loud groan cut off her words. "You would... Oh, you truly are a princess!"

Roxanna laughed. "You two have piqued my curiosity. Let me see, what would be the most comfortable way for all of us? Ah- I know."

Caesar listened as cushions were tossed about and fluffed; then the room when perfectly quiet for a brief moment.

Alexander whispered, "Perfect. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to do this." He moaned again, but this moan was muffled.

Caesar stepped into the doorway. Roxanna was on her knees atop several cushions piled upon the bench. She was facing forward, though her eyes were closed. She had taken her hair down. Alexander stood before her, one hand groping a perfect breast, the other hand supporting the breast upon which his mouth was latched. His wife was on also on her knees on a cushion, but she was on the floor at his feet, smiling in pleasure as she looked up his body. She rubbed his thighs and stomach and he moaned louder. Alexander released Roxanna's breast from his mouth long enough to look down at his wife.

His eyes flashed in pure lust that his wife mirrored back in the smile she gave him. Alexander pulled a handful of Roxanna's red hair forward, letting it fall between her breasts. He stood still, looking at her for a long moment before he pushed her breasts together and moved his mouth rapidly from one nipple to the other.

Roxanna opened her eyes and immediately saw Caesar in the doorway. She gave him her wicked smile, raising her head slightly and looking down at the bodies below her. Caesar knew this gesture was an invitation to join them in whatever way he liked. He nodded his understanding, though he held his position, choosing to be a silent observer for the moment.

Alexander truly did have a great weakness for large breasts and red hair, for his attention to both of these traits in Roxanna was nothing short of worship. He wrapped her hair around her breasts, brushed the ends of her hair over her nipples, ran his hands through her hair as he suckled and fondled her beautiful orbs. Young Roxana had stopped her teasing and was stroking him slowly as she licked his scrotum. Caesar noticed that she had shifted and was grinding her crotch against one heel.