Educating Charlie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I wanna see some stimulation too," Charlie said back and Si took the hint. His hand started to move slowly back and forth along his cock as he stared at her.

Charlie couldn't believe the effect she was having on him as his penis started to jut out away from him and moved upward. The head of his cock was starting to peek out from his foreskin and she loved every moment of the show.

Jake on the other hand didn't know where to look. He was more than aware of the size difference between him and Si and didn't quite need to see this. He stared at Charlie instead and once again saw the fascination and lust upon her face. The twinge of jealous returned and became a constant, numb pain as her attention had now been taken away from him. He'd forgotten the mess sex could cause and felt a bit of a fool for starting the stupid game. Should he stop it, he pondered.

No, he suddenly thought, remembering his promise; this was all part of her education.

For Si this embarrassingly display was almost over and within a few minutes he was almost fully hard, so he sat down and blushed from the embarrassment and attention. He had no idea the turmoil he was causing Jake or the arousal in Charlie, he just hoped tales of this would never reach the office. He quickly reached for his pillow; his safety blanket.

As Si sat down Jake knew it was now or never. They had all reached a cross-road and the next few rounds of this game would probably lead to something more serious. The confidence he had in the earlier rounds had now dissipated, where he innocently thought it would be fun to expose Charlie to Si. Jake closed his eyes and pushed the deck to Charlie.

Charlie quickly shuffled and dealt without the fuss of her previous efforts. Si watched her breasts swing freely during these actions and it kept him hard whilst she cut a 2. He smiled to himself, he was surely about see more of Charlie.

The deck was quickly passed to Si who cut a 10, and then Jake, who sealed her fate with an 8. The room stared at Si for instruction as the winner.

Si took his time. He knew what he wanted to say, but didn't want to offend or bring an end to this quite so prematurely. With a deep breath he went for it.

"I think since I'm naked, you should join me." He said, looking almost at the floor.

Charlie stood without a fuss. She turned her back to the boys and slowly, unceremoniously pulled her bikini bottoms down to show her bare peachy backside. She then turned to face the group and Si gawped at her natural but neatly trimmed brunette bush that covered her. She threw the bottoms to the floor and sat back down, crossing her legs to cover herself. Finally she took a big drink and passed the deck over to Si.

Simon after all his good grace and reservation throughout the evening took the cards quickly and enthusiastically, not quite believing the games was going to continue. He shuffled and soon cut, offering a 9 to the rest of the room.

The deck was passed to Jake, who cut an ace and looked at Charlie, who seemed all too keen to receive the cards back. She cut a 7 and the zeal suddenly dropped from her face. What would Jake make her do? Masturbate, like she had made Si do?

Jake stood slowly and walked over to Charlie. He leant in and whispered into her ear.

"Take him to the bedroom," was all he said.

She looked up for further instruction or detail. She was lost, she wasn't expecting this.

He gave her a little nod and approval.

Charlie stood from her seat and looked again at Jake, who had sat back down. He gestured her towards the bedroom. She turned robotically and followed a well worn path but for new adventures. Could she go through with this?

Jake pulled out some more skins from his weed box and started to roll the umpteenth spliff of the night. He glanced up at Si who looked confused and had no idea what was going on. He suspected Charlie had been sent to bed with no supper, and the game was over.

"I think Charlie wants to entertain you," Jake said to him whilst his glance returned to joint production.

"Wha...Wha...What?! I don't want to cause any trouble. That's not why I came back here."

"Your choice, mate," was all Jake replied whilst remaining focused on the task at hand.

"Are you sure?" Si said finally.

Jake looked up and made the same gesture he had made to Charlie moments before, leading him to the bedroom this time. He watched how Si finally took the invite and his skinny white arse almost ran towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later Jake finished his new spliff and lit it, inhaling deeply. He exhaled, reached for what he had left of his drink and downed it while rising from his seat. He grabbed the ashtray and slowly walked towards the dark bedroom.

As he entered the room he saw, for the second night in row, Charlie engaged in a sexual act without his participation. He lent against the doorframe and watched as Si stood to the side of the bed whilst Charlie kneeled upwards from the mattress to explore his large engorged cock with both of her hands. She currently had one hand around his large balls and one hand slowly pumping him in an effort to gauge his size.

Jake took another drag of his smoke, exhaling deeply.

Charlie moved her second hand around his girth as well and giggled at the concept of getting two hands around him at the same time. Si's head fell backwards and he looked at the ceiling in pleasure. He closed his eyes in an effort to focus his senses purely on what Charlie was doing. She then lent forward and licked the tip of his penis causing Si to jolt and look down quickly as if not fully believing what was happening.

Charlie licked again and kissed the tip, whilst continuing to stroke him and Si visibly rocked backwards. She then took the head within her mouth and Si's head fell away again. Charlie tried to take as much as she could in but only managed a few inches at best due to his girth. She tried again and became resigned to sucking just the head of his cock whilst building up a little momentum.

Si was oblivious to her struggles and his hands went behind his head as jolts of pleasure ran from his penis to his brain. He started to groan and he started to pump his backside in time with Charlie's movements.

Jake looked on and felt different sensations but was glad the weed he was smoking was numbing them. The scene in front of him didn't seem real and he felt outside the loop of this experience.

Charlie noticed Jake within the corner of her eye whilst she sucked on Si. She took it as a sign of approval and knew she wanted more than this. Her limited experience had not given her a man of this size and she knew she had to feel him inside her. In her head she repeated Jake's mantra. "It was about her education," she kept telling herself.

Charlie stopped sucking on Si and he looked down confused as she crawled across the bed to one of the bedside tables and opened a draw. She then looked up at him and smiled, taking both his arms and pulling him down to the bed. Charlie then laid him on his back and moved down to his penis and opened a condom packet. She struggled for a few moments to get it on but finally it slid over the tip and it rolled about three quarters of the length as Si's eyes widened knowing what was coming next.

Jake passively watched the scene in front of him and felt his heart stop as she placed the condom on Si. They all knew what was coming and then she straddled him.

The pornographic sight continued and he saw her take hold of Si and slide his cock up and down her entrance whilst Jake could literally see her arousal. He could then hear her arousal as she started to groan as occasionally the tip would push against her trying to make its way inside. She let go of Si for a few moments and simply rubbed herself against his length whilst stopping at the end of each movement and sighing. Finally she lifted his hard penis and slid the tip within.

Si was glad of the protection of the condom as the sensation he was feeling were almost too much for him to bear. He felt his cock slide slowly in about an inch before feeling resistance. Both he and Charlie pulled away slightly and then back again as they worked as a team. His penis then went in a little more as he felt her accepting him. Again they retreated. This went on for a few minutes as he was afraid of hurting her but finally she took most of his length as he felt her warm embrace.

Charlie stopped when she had taken most of his length and tried to breath. She realised she was sweating again and she looked down at Si, smiling. She felt full. She then slid up and down and although slightly painful the pleasure was amazing. She stopped again and took stock of the situation. She noticed her breathing had become ragged since he entered her and she realised she couldn't control it. She felt sweat running down her back and between her breasts and she closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and went for it.

Jake watched as Si's cock started to slide in and out of Charlie with ease. He saw her start to grind against him with each stroke and then knew it wouldn't be long. As he took another drag he could hear her ragged breathing. He had always known Charlie to be quiet, even during sex, but she was now letting herself go. With that she leant back, taking her weight off her arms and Si's chest, and screamed in pleasure. Their rhythm grew faster and Charlie lost all control. Her eyes were shut as she bounced up and down in a cowgirl position. The bounce of her heavy breasts illustrated the aggressiveness of both their movements and Jake could now hear amplified sound of the animalistic sex through both their bodies and the bed.

Charlie could feel herself getting closer and closer as she slid up and down on Si. Her upper body couldn't take it anymore and she fell onto Si's chest whilst he kept pumping into her. Suddenly her body tensed and she lost both the room and where she was. She saw stars and the pleasure was so intense that she thought she might pass out. Finally she came back and felt herself breathing heavily whilst flopped down on Si.

Charlie rolled off and lay on the bed, but no sooner had she hit the mattress then Si was on top of her. Still recovering from her orgasm she took him back in half consciously and they started fucking in missionary. Si's strokes were short and ragged whilst it dawned on her what was happening. She felt his breath on her and she knew he wouldn't be long. His length and width filled her again though and the sensations of a few minutes started to rise once again.

Si knew he was close and felt the tunnel vision pleasures of cumming enveloped him. Charlie felt tight around him, too tight, he was losing control. He felt her start to respond to him being back inside her and he knew he was done. He tried to hold on. He heard her start to groan and then without warning he explored and he could feel a waterfall of cum fill the condom. He was exhausted and he slumped down slightly embarrassed he couldn't go on for longer.

Moments later Jake watched slightly confused as Si pulled out of Charlie and jumped up to his feet. He suddenly barged past him and headed for the bathroom. Jake looked back at a sweaty Charlie who lay on her back exposed to the world. She still looked beautiful though and he drank it up.

Jake and Charlie's eyes met as she started to recognise what had just happened. She smiled at him. Jake gave her a small smile back. He was glad she had had this new experience.

She clambered to her feet and walked towards him slightly unsteadily.

When she reached Jake she had regained her composure and stopped mere centimetres from his face. He could feel her sweaty skin against his chest and she stared right into his eyes. He took in small details, like how warm her body was and how the beads of sweat were mixing with her hair around her forehead. Suddenly she took the joint off him and took a large drag without losing eye contact. She exhaled and lent in to kiss him passionately. He kissed her back.

Charlie gave him back the joint and decided to take control of the situation for the first time in her life. As Jake took another smoke her hands reached for the top of his shorts. She found the top button and undid it. He looked surprised. She undid another. And then another. She knew she had enough leverage then and pulled them and his pants down in one go and they hit the floor.

Jake watched as Charlie dropped to her knees and she lifted each of his legs and pulled his shorts and pants away. She then reached up and took hold of his flaccid penis. She quickly put it in her mouth and pulled and sucked upon it. She then pulled it out and licked the underside of the head. Jake suddenly felt the pleasure of her mouth and blood flowed into his member. He felt her take hold of the base and bob her head back and forth over the head. Then she took him deep inside her mouth, almost to her throat, and slowly ran her juicy lips up and down. He tingled inside and remembered how much he loved the combination of weed, sex and more than anything, Charlie. She released him with a pop and ran her tongue slowly down the sides as he sighed in pleasure as his cock rested against her face. She gently kissed his balls and he was hers once again.

As soon as he was hard Charlie got to her feet and walked towards the bed. Jake watched as she dropped onto her hands and knees. She then stretched out seductively like a cat and stared back at him. He knew what she wanted.

Jake quickly made it over to the bed and took hold of her hips. Charlie looked back and smiled encouragingly. He felt his hard penis bump against the back of her thighs and he focused hard as the combination of weed, alcohol and sex were all having a swaying effect on him. Then he felt it. The warm embrace of Charlie's soft pussy. Si had undoubtedly stretched her out as he slipped straight in but she felt as good as ever. She pushed her backside into his groin and he felt a tingle in his balls as his public hairs and scrotum felt the moisture around her. It felt real.

As he took a firm hold of the flesh around her hips he felt one of her hands come back and cup his testicles. He sighed and then she slowly dragged her hand away with her nails tickling on the way. She then proceeded to rub her clit and Jake plunged fully in. He thumped into her a few times and she started to groin. He could feel her pleasuring herself and occasionally her hand would slip onto his shaft. He then built up a rhythm and he could hear himself slap against her. Her moans became louder and then her pleasuring hand dropped and she pushed herself back against him. He kept going. Sweat was forming all around him and he felt familiar feelings deep within himself. Suddenly Charlie arched and screamed loudly in pleasure. Jake felt liquid cover his cock and he knew what he had achieved.

Jake stopped for a moment and they both tried to catch their breath.

At that very moment Si walked back into the room slightly sheepishly and was shocked by sight in front of him. He then started to creep backwards thinking he had disturbed an intimate moment and fully remembered his place within this relationship. Both Charlie and Jake both looked up at him.

"Si, get the fuck over here," cried the once shy and timid Charlie.

Si tentatively walked towards the bed as naked as the day he was born and the two males locked eyes as he approached as if they were two stags fighting for the attention of a female. Charlie on the other hand had no time for such bullshit and grabbed Si's swinging member as soon as it was within arm's reach.

Jake suddenly felt embarrassed and realised he was behaving with a huge sense of immaturity. Of all the sexual adventures he'd recently been upon people had been open to him and welcoming, where as he was now trying to mark what he saw as his territory. He had to remember he'd given Si the invite and this is what Charlie wanted... needed. With that he started to fuck her again as she wanked Si.

Charlie was just recovering from her orgasm and she felt Jake move again which caused her body to go into overdrive. She wanted everything and guided Si to her mouth to start the first proper ménage a trios of her life. As Jake touched deep inside her and she felt Si start to come back to life.

Jake soon found himself close as he slid vigorously in and out of Charlie.

"Si, why don't you swap with me," he said diplomatically, breaking the silence between the three. Si replied with a quizzical look, as if asking, "sure?"

Both guys awkwardly passed each other as they walked around the bed. Jake subtly handed Si another condom whilst Charlie lay on the bed purring.

When Jake reached the other side he was shocked to see Si already inside Charlie. For the first real time he saw the pleasure he was providing for her within he pained face and swinging breasts. She cried deeply.

Jake swung onto the bed on his knees and his erect cock was in front of Charlie's face. Without even opening her eyes she knew and engulfed him. The pleasure was overwhelming.

Charlie didn't bob her head in anyway but simply ran her tongue over him within her mouth. It made Jake tingle and he could feel the force of Si go through her body into him.

As he remained frozen by the lock of her lips around his shaft the sensations were becoming too much. Her tongue worked around the head of his penis and he felt salvia run down it, pooling around the base of his cock. Jake suddenly felt Charlie cum around him and she shaked violently which caused his hot semen to burst through, down her throat.

Jake fell away from her, spent. He looked back as SI continued his onslaught and his large cock caused her to press her face into the mattress. Her breasts moved freely swinging back and forth whilst her body continued to tense and release.

Charlie lost count of how times she came within this embrace and was lost to the world for a short period. Finally he stopped and pulled out and she took stock of herself. She felt how horse her throat was with a strange sensation of sweat and seamen around her lips, whilst her whole body ached. She collapsed onto her front.

She slowly opened her eyes looked up at the two guys who had caused this. She saw how they were both resting their heads against the headboard looking back at her warmly. She slowly got up and slid between the two of them, twisting onto her back. She kissed both in turn on the cheek and noticed Jake's half finished spliff to the side. If ever there was a time for a smoke it was now, she thought.

Charlie ached as she leant over Jake for her desired spliff and needed a little help to return to her original position. She placed the ashtray on her naked belly below her heaving breasts and lit her smoke.

They lay in this silent threesome for a while as Charlie smoked and she looked down at the men's naked legs and shrinking cocks. She smiled to herself, not quite believing what had happened. She then looked up at both Jake and Si with a beaming smile. All thee suddenly burst into a chorus of laughter.

What a night, she thought, what a night.

12