Educating Chris

Story Info
Nephew learns about sex.
2k words
3.95
237.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalWriter
CalWriter
100 Followers

I recently had the wonderful experience of showing my nephew first-hand how to please a woman. He and I have always been close and when he came to me I was neither shocked nor dismayed.

Chris and Kim had taken each others virginity about a month before, and I had bought him the condoms for the act. I had been the one to have the “birds-and-bees” talk with him and, at 18, I thought he was mature enough. He and his girl both came to me to ask for “pointers” and were happy to get the advice first-hand.

Kim is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen, 5’ 8” and about 120 lbs, slender and with tits just a little too big for the rest of her, 36D’s as i soon discovered. Light brown hair and a lovely face. Chris was a jock, 5’ 10” and stocky but all solid muscle. He looked just like his father, long-dead in a car crash.

We set the date for their “lessons” on a Friday afternoon. Since Kim was due to start her period on Sunday we decided to risk a little “bareback” action. The two kids came over to my house after school and planned to spend the night, giving us plenty of time. When they came in they each gave me a big hug and Kim gave me a wet french kiss. Chris just chuckled.

I poured three glasses of wine to get things started and we sat and chatted. Both were excellent students and athletic, he in football and wrestling, she in swimming and cheer. They also played golf with me from time to time.

After awhile, the action started. Kim and Chris started to make out, locked at the lips and roaming hands. I leaned over and slipped my hands under her shirt, carressing her big breasts over the soft material of her bra. Her nipples hardened immeadiately and I could hear soft moans come from her.

She then turned to me and slipped off her shirt and made out with me. Chris sat back and told me he wanted to watch me fuck her. She agreed and we moved the party to my bedroom. I had set it up for maximum romantic effect, with a fire going and soft music cued up on the stereo. I pointed Chris to a large leather chair where he could sit and play voyeur.

I kissed her softly and undid her bra, then cupped one breast as I sucked the other. She squirmed from the stimulation but was content to let me take control. Once I had worked her up I reached for the clasp in her pants, undid it, and slid my hand underneath her panties and found her clit. She jumped as i rubbed it and slowly I got her undressed.

At this point Chris was naked and stroking his young cock. The boy was hairy, especially around his penis which stuck out from a jungle of pubic hair. As I looked at these two naked teenagers my own erection started to get uncomfortable so I took off my own clothes.

Kim stared at my cock, half in fear and half in lust.

“Chris, look how big your uncle’s dick is!” Chris got a dejected look on his face, feeling his own six inches were inadequate next to my own nine.

“Don’t worry, kid. It really is all about what you do with it. “He smiled, but I could tell his eyes were also on my penis.

I turned back to Kim and kissed her hard as I leaned her back against the pillows. Her hands found my cock and balls and began to stroke them. I licked my way down her body, paying close attention to her huge boobs as I made my way down to her beautiful pussy. It had a thick covering of light-brown down.

“Chris’s never done this,” she said as I started to tongue her hole. After waking her clit up with a few quick flicks, I started in on an old trick: making the alphabet across her pussy. Before I got to “H” she was bucking her hips and screaming. She grabbed my hair as I worked, nearly pulling it out as I inserted fingers into her snatch. Her juice was the sweetest I had ever tasted.

When I got to “Q” I heard Chris grunting and saw that he had climaxed. His fist and bush were covered in thick, white gobs of semen. I smiled at him and finished the job on the young girl.

“Have you ever sucked Chris’s cock?” She shook her head. “Well, let me show you how. Best way is to have one hand on the dick and one on the balls. Pump my dick while you suck and lick it.” She took instructions well and, with only a couple of admonitions about teethm proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob.

She giggled a couple of times as my bush tickled her nose, and I felt the sperm boiling up from my balls. “Okay, baby I’m going to cum. Just keep pumping and swallow as fast as you can.” With that my cock exploded a huge wad down her throat which she took as if she’d been sucking cock for years. When I finished I gave her a big kiss, the salty taste of my spunk still evident in her mouth.

Chris, with the virility of youth, was already hard again and stroking away. I motioned her over to help him out and my nephew got his first blowjob. By the time he creamed her mouth, I was hard again and ready to go.

She came back over to me and I got on top of her. As I rubbed my cock on her young pussy, a little bit of fear came back to her because of its size. “Don’t worry, honey. I’m going to go nice and easy until you get used to it.” With that, I inserted the head into her. She was very wet but very tight. Slowly I pulled out and pushed back in, and after about 15 minutes I had all nine inches in her. With the sexiest look and voice she said: “Fuck me, Uncle Joe.”

With long and fast strokes I pounded that pussy until she screamed. Her vaginal muscles squeezed me like a wet, velvet vice. I then pulled out of her and moved her onto her side so Chris would have a good look at my cock reaming her cunt. “This is the spoon,” I told them. I pounded away until Kim had another orgasm.

“Time to ride me,” I said, shifting onto my back. “Just like a horse.”

“Well, you do have a horse cock, Uncle Joe.” She reached down and put my penis into her. I say back and let her do all the work. When I started to feel myself getting ready to cum, I repositioned her on her knees.

“One more, baby. Let me fuck you doggie-style” The new position made her shudder, but I loved the way her heavy tits bounced with each thrust. I reached underneath and got my fingers wet with her juice, then inserted them into her asshole. Startled at first, she was too far gone to resist. I could feel my cock through her inner membranes.

Once her back passage was loosened, I took my cock and plunged it home. She screamed in pain but then started humping back at me, hard.

“Fuck my ass, Uncle Joe! Harder!” I obliged her. When I felt ready to cum, I flipped her over and stuck my dick between those beautiful tits. Within ten strokes my penis exploded, covering her face and hair with my sperm.

We lay down together and Chris came to the bed to join us. “That was really hot, Uncle Joe.”

“Yeah! Can you teach Chris to fuck like that?”

“Sure. But don’t be too hard on him. I do have twenty-five years head start.”

The two kids started making out so I retreated and let them have their fun. Chris took her doggie-style and really loved the way her tits swayed as he thrust fast and hard. Even though he had cum twice that day, he filled her again in less than five minutes. He seemed a little dejected.

I put my hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry too much about the quick trigger. You’ll grow out of it.”

“Okay, but I still wish I could last as long as you.”

“You’ll get there. Now, you two up for another great thing?”

“Sure,” they both said.

“Okay, then.” I got on my back and pulled Kim on top of me. A few thrusts, lubricated by Chris’s Spunk, and I was in.

“Chris, come around behind her and put you penis in her ass.” Soon, we were moving in rhythym, as I thrust in he pulled out and so on. I could feel his cock rubbing mine through her thin membranes. I sucked on those big tits as I fucked her. Both kids were grunting and moaning with pleasure and, as i sensed Chris about to cum, I thrust harder trying to cum at the same time he did. Kim, caught between the two of us, climaxed first and hard. Soon after, my nephew and I filled each of her holes with sperm.

In the next couple of weeks the kids came over and we enjoyed each other. A couple of times Kim came over by herself and we fucked like demons. Chris was fine with this, and over time he developed better stamina.

One afternoon Chris came over by himself. “Uncle Joe, can I ask you something?”

“Anything.”

“What is it like to have sex with another guy?”

The question startled me a bit, but he knew that I was bisexual. “Well, it depends on the guys. But usually there is less foreplay and more action. Why do you ask?”

“Well, when we’re fucking Kim I like to look at your cock. It turns me on. And when I’m fucking her in the ass, I wonder what it would be like if it was my ass being plowed. Am I wierd?”

I laughed. “No. You know i fuck other guys sometimes. It is just different.”

“Uncle Joe?”

“Yeah, Chris?”

“Will you have sex with me?”

I smiled. “It would be my pleasure. And yours too!”

I took him upstairs and we both stripped and got into bed. I started slowly by rubbing his hard, taut muscles. At first he wouldn’e meet my eyes but eventually he returned my gaze with tremendous love. I put his hand on my penis and started to stroke his. Both out ballsacks got tight from the stimulation.

After awhile I put my mouth on his cock and proceeded to blow him. With my hands I caressed his nuts and fingered his ass. Once I got one all the way in he tensed and filled my mouth with his young seed. I gave him a kiss and passed some of it back to him, which he took gladly.

“Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?”

“Yes, but won’t it hurt?”

“It might, but I’ll go easy on you.” I grabbed a tube of KY from the nightstand. “Would you like to suck me a little first?”

“Okay.” He licked the head of my cock like a candy cane, then proceeded to bob his head. A couple of times he gagged on it but, eyes watering, he kept it up. What a great natural cocksucker my nephew turned out to be!

I put him on his back and spread the lubricant on my cock and worked up his rectum. The I put his legs on my shoulders and eased my cock into him. He tensed at first but got the hang of it quickly. After twenty minutes I began to thrust in earnest and, best I could, stroked his young cock. I cried out that I was cuming as I filled his ass with my cream.

Afterwards we lay in each others arms, stroking eachmothers bodies. “Did you talk to Kim about any of this?”

“Yeah, she was cool with it. She even said she would like to watch sometime.”

“That’s quite a girl you have there.”

“I know. And she really loves you, too.”

“That’s sweet. I love her too.”

CalWriter
CalWriter
100 Followers