Educating Ellie Ch. 01

Story Info
BBW loses her virginity to her best friend's husband.
3.6k words
4.43
103.6k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
654 Followers

Ellie couldn't wait to tell Linda.

David had made-out with her. The cutest guy in her Human Biology class, the guy with the great sense of humor and those piercing steel-grey eyes, had made-out with her! It was all so sudden and out-of-the-blue.

They got together at the library to study for an upcoming exam. By the time they called it quits, it was late and the campus mostly-empty. David walked Ellie to her car even though his own vehicle was in a different lot.

They reached her car and she turned to say good night. The next thing she knew she was in his arms and they were sharing a long, eager kiss.

They wound up sitting in Ellie's car for more than an hour, making out some more but mostly just talking. David asked her out and they agreed to touch base later in the week and pick a night.

They parted with a final kiss and Ellie drove home, elated but anxious.

If they dated, David would sooner or later – sooner, probably – expect sex. Ellie hoped she would be able to go through with it this time, unlike the disaster a few months back with Todd.

Ellie told Linda everything over tea in Linda's kitchen the next morning. Ellie could talk to Linda about anything and she often wished she could make Linda understand how grateful she was to her. Linda was the reason why Ellie was attracting a guy like David in the first place.

Before Ellie met Linda, Ellie's life was a mess.

Ellie had always been heavy, but her teen years were the worst. To most of her high school she wasn't Ellie Diane Russo, talented artist and voracious reader. She was Ellie Elephant, loser fat chick. She would've loved to know what genius came up with the most uninspired nickname in the history of high school bullying.

Her few friends only made her feel worse about herself. They delighted in telling Ellie their problems, such as how too many boys liked them and how hard it was to stay so thin and blah, blah, blah.

Then there was Ellie's workaholic mom and the constant backhanded insults about Ellie's weight. They'd be in a department store and her mom would point out a nice outfit.

"You'd look great in that if they made it in your size," Mom would say.

Boys stayed far away from her, too. Only one boy showed her any brief interest but it didn't go far. She was resigned to the fact that the vibrator she kept in the back of her dresser drawer was the closest she would ever come to sex. Or love.

With dad out of the picture and no siblings, Ellie spent a lot of time home alone. Sometimes the solitude was more than she could bear. She'd be doing the dishes after another lonely dinner, her mom working late as usual, and she'd suddenly find herself crying.

Linda's influence changed all that. Ellie had just finished her first lackluster semester at the local community college when Linda hired her to babysit her two young kids a few afternoons a week. Before long she and Linda were close friends and Ellie was over Linda's house more than her own.

Linda was a revelation. She was in her mid-thirties and the same size as Ellie. Linda was no loser sitting home alone, though. She had a great job as a magazine columnist, was married to a cute and successful guy, and exuded sexy confidence.

It helped that Linda was gorgeous. She had long blonde hair, soft features, and dazzling emerald-green eyes. Linda also knew how a larger woman could dress to look her best, choosing lots of snug-fitting pastel sweaters. She carried herself with a certain ease and grace which belied her ample proportions.

"It's all in how you carry yourself," was her mantra. "If you believe you're hot, you're hot."

Linda had it all - success, education, love, a family. If Linda could have this kind of life, Ellie wondered, why not her too?

So Ellie's entire outlook changed. She started pulling straight A's at school. She paid more attention to her clothes, ditching her dumpy wardrobe. Ellie switched to wearing a lot of skirts which hugged her butt and brightly-colored blouses to show off her boobs.

"There's only one rule to picking out clothes," Linda once told her. "Wear what you feel most sexy in, and you will be your most sexy in them."

Linda also gave her a book one day. It was a relationship guide for larger women. Ellie devoured it in a single night, wide-eyed at the world it revealed. She learned that she a BBW. She'd heard the term, of course, but never considered herself one.

Ellie also learned that lots of men preferred ladies just like her. Linda's husband Garret was a great example. Here was this handsome, sweet guy and he was crazy about his BBW wife.

Ellie embraced her identity as a BBW and sought to be as gorgeous as she could. She was helped by her good looks. She had long black hair, parted down the middle and reaching past her shoulders. Her face was highlighted by seductive brown eyes and full, sensuous lips. She also had a nose a little longer than average which enhanced her appeal and a smile that could turn a man to jelly.

Ellie's make-over soon attracted attention. First there was Todd, who went nuts over her. Now there was David.

Ellie also noticed the looks she started getting from guys she didn't even know. She'd be in a store or walking through campus and would catch men checking her out. She just smiled.

Despite all that, however, she was still a virgin.

***

"He sounds really into you," Linda said as Ellie finished telling her about David.

"I think so," Ellie said. "He told me how great he thought I was, so smart and pretty. He wants to take me out. I just..."

"Just what, honey?"

"What if it's Carlo all over again?"

"Oh, to hell with Carlo!"

Carlo was the one boy in high school who showed Ellie any interest. They were making out one night in her room and Ellie started to take off her clothes. Carlo made some excuse and hurried away. Ellie cried until three in the morning, certain Carlo was repulsed by her. She never felt so low.

"He's the reason it never went anywhere with Todd," Ellie said. "Todd wanted to, but I chickened out. I was afraid he'd react like Carlo."

"Honey, that's nonsense. Carlo was confused. He didn't know what he wanted."

"I know," Ellie said. "I know. I just can't get it out of my mind. It's this huge mental block. I need to find a proven BBW lover to just do me. No romance, no dating. Just to fuck me. Then I'll get past this."

Linda sighed and stared out the window for a moment, lost in thought.

"I've got it," she blurted out. "You should go to bed with Garret!"

"What? You're joking!"

"I'm not joking." Her tone was serious. "Think about it. It makes perfect sense."

"Linda, he's your husband."

"Hear me out. You and I are about the same size, right?"

"Yes."

"And Garret can't get enough of me. So we know he'd get a kick out of taking you to bed. He's a 'proven BBW lover,' as you put it. Besides, didn't you say David told you he'd only been with one other woman?"

"A girlfriend in high school, but he said it didn't last long."

Linda nodded knowingly.

"The kid's a beginner. Sorry, but it's true. A girl's first time should be with an experienced man. It's so tragic most girls' first sexual experience is usually with a teenage boy as clueless as she is."

She paused, sipping her tea.

"My first time was when I was sixteen," she said. "It was terrible. But my second time, that was with Roy. He was thirty three and I was nineteen. He was a cop, and married. He used to come to the diner I waitressed at. We'd flirt. One time, he flat-out told me if I was really interested he was willing."

Ellie's jaw dropped.

"You did a married cop? When you were nineteen?"

"And I'd do it again. Ellie, he showed me how good sex could be. You know why? Experience. Your first time should be with someone who knows what they're doing. With the state of sex education in this country, you can't be sure David knows a damn thing."

"True enough," Ellie agreed.

"Don't tell me you don't think Garret is hot. The man's adorable."

"No argument there. But I'd feel like I was betraying you."

"Why? You have my consent, my blessing. Shit, it's my idea!"

"I know. It's, uh, really hard to digest."

"I understand. Sleep on it. Drop by again before class tomorrow and we'll talk some more."

Ellie thought about little else the rest of the day. It wasn't until late that evening that she made her decision. She hung up the phone after talking to David. They made a date for Saturday, dinner and a movie.

The next day over tea, Linda told Ellie she asked Garret what he thought of her idea.

"He's cool with it," Linda laughed. "Really, really cool with it. Honey, I'm fine with it too. Truth be told, the idea of sharing Garret kinda turns me on. So what do you think?"

Ellie took a deep breath.

"I'd prefer to do it sooner than later," she said.

"Well, tomorrow's Friday." Linda shrugged. "I can take the kids to the movies."

Ellie blinked.

"Tomorrow?"

"Sooner than later, honey."

***

The next day was the longest of Ellie's life. She went to class, took notes, ate lunch, and drove home. Foremost in her mind the whole time was what would happen come evening.

Ellie took more than an hour to shower and get ready. She wanted to look her best for Garret.

When Ellie was done, she stood in front of the mirror and took stock of herself. Her hair was blow-dried to perfection and her make-up impeccable. She wore a purple blouse which showed off her breasts along with a black knee-length skirt and matching pumps. She looked fantastic.

Ellie's hands trembled as she drove to Linda's. She heard sex hurt the first time, but trusted Garret would be gentle. Ellie's hymen had broken in eighth grade while horseback riding, so at least she didn't have to worry about that part.

Still, Ellie had never been penetrated. She used her vibrator a few times to stimulate her clit all the way to orgasm, but never stuck it inside her vagina. She hoped to wait for an actual penis.

Garret answered the door. He wore a black satin robe, tied shut in the front.

"Hello, Ellie!" He said. "Come on in."

Ellie stepped inside and Garret took her coat.

"You look great!" he told her. "I love that blouse."

"Thanks."

"Come on into the living room. Have a seat. Wine?"

Garret poured them each a glass of red wine and sat down next to Ellie on the couch. He poured himself little more than a splash but gave her a full glass.

She took a sip, her hand shaking. She saw him watching her.

"I – I'm a little bit nervous."

"No, you're a lot nervous." Garret smiled. "Just sit back, enjoy the wine. It's a syrah. Oh, I almost forgot."

He went off to the kitchen and returned with a small platter of thinly-sliced cheese.

"It's camembert. Try some, then take a sip."

Ellie did so. The flavor of the cheese took the wine to a whole new level.

"Oh, that's amazing!" was all she could think to say.

They chatted, mostly discussing the wine. Garret seemed to know everything there was to know about wine. Ellie didn't understand half of what he said, nodding and smiling as he spoke. It dawned on her Garret was also nervous, chattering away as he did.

She finished her glass, Garret only barely sipping his. He poured her another and then moved closer.

"I have to say again, you look gorgeous," he said. "I've always thought so."

Garret wasn't lying. He daydreamed of bedding Ellie from the first time he saw her. She was a frumpy thing then, but he could see incredible promise. Her potential blossomed under Linda's tutelage and then Garret really began to lust after her. Linda was aware of it, too, and it didn't bother her. In fact, it turned her on.

A few weeks earlier Ellie was over their house looking great in a pair of tight jeans. Linda noticed Garret checking out Ellie's ass every chance he got all evening. After Ellie left, Linda gave him a handjob while narrating a scene of him fucking Ellie.

"Now you're bending her over and fucking her tight little pussy from behind," Linda whispered as she jerked him off. "You like that nice big ass of hers, don't you?"

"I do."

"Then fuck it! Fuck it good!"

Linda had always been turned on by the thought of Garret screwing other women. The fantasy was never about a specific woman, however, until Ellie came along.

Now here was this lovely girl sitting next to him. He was going to take her virginity, and Linda had made it all happen. Life could sometimes be so grand.

Linda gave him only one rule for the evening.

"Come only once," she said. "Because after I get home and the kids are in bed, I'm gonna fuck your brains out. I want that dick still ready for action, not fucked-out after two or three orgasms."

Linda did not say a word about being gentle and loving to Ellie. She respected Garret enough to trust that he knew. Ellie would get plenty of hard fucking in her life, but her first time would be as gentle as he could manage.

He reached out and stroked her long, lustrous black hair. He flipped it aside playfully.

"I've always loved your hair."

"Thank you," Ellie said, taking a sip of wine and then putting the glass down.

Ellie stared right into Garret's bright blue eyes. He was a handsome man, with classic good looks.

She could see his lean, firm chest where his robe opened at the top. Her crotch moistened as she contemplated his muscular body. He may have been pushing forty but he barely looked thirty. He worked hard to look that way, she knew, in the gym almost every day.

Garret caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the feel of that strong hand being as soft as silk against her skin.

"Come here," she whispered, leaning forward toward him.

Their mouths met, Ellie's lips parting to admit Garret's tongue. Garret's arms were suddenly around her and pulling her tight against him. She felt his firm chest pressing against her boobs.

He kept kissing her again and again, tasting the moist softness of those full lips. He started kissing her neck, his hands finding her breasts.

"Come on, Ellie," he murmured. "Let's go upstairs."

Hand in hand, Garret led her upstairs. Instead of the master suite, though, he led her to the guestroom.

Burning candles lit the room and Vivaldi – Ellie's favorite – was playing on the sound system. A bottle of wine and two glasses stood on the nightstand along with a small box of Parisian chocolates.

The comforter on the queen bed at the center of the room was pulled aside, a handful of rose petals scattered atop the crisp white sheets.

"Linda thought you might be more comfortable here than in her bed," Garret explained.

Ellie nodded, anticipation welling up inside of her. Her pussy was soaked.

Garret took her in his arms again. He pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She felt his erection against her and it sent a shiver down her spine.

Garret hands explored her back and fondled her ass. He felt her round curves and gently squeezed her butt cheeks. Ellie's ass was perfect - round, soft, smooth, and plenty of it.

"I need you out of these clothes," he whispered.

He unbuttoned the front of her blouse, kissing her neck. Ellie wondered how many times he'd unbuttoned Linda in the exact same way.

Ellie stripped off the blouse and pushed off her skirt. Garret untied the front of his robe and let it fall to the floor. He had on a pair of black satin boxers and nothing else.

Ellie took a moment to admire his body. He wasn't a beefy man, but he had a tight chest and well-defined arms. Then there was his flat stomach. It may have been more of a four-pack these days instead of a six-pack, but Ellie was still impressed.

Garret's eyes grew wide. Ellie was magnificent. She had the plump thighs and big ass he adored, not to mention her soft belly and full breasts. Her tits would have looked oversized on a smaller woman, but on her they were perfect.

"God, Ellie. You are so fucking beautiful."

They kissed again as he reached around and unclasped her bra. The bra fell away and Ellie's breasts popped free. Garret ran his hands gently over them and kissed her neck. Ellie moaned, lost in growing waves of pleasure.

Garret slipped a hand under her panties and onto her ass. She pushed herself closer to him and moaned again. He guided her towards the bed as he pushed her panties down further. She lay back on the bed, pulling off her panties the rest of the way and kicking them aside.

Ellie lay completely naked in front of Garret. She had a brief moment of doubt, but then it passed.

Garret climbed on top of her, kissing her over and over again. He moved his hand down to one of her breasts, gently pinching her nipple. He leaned down and took the nipple into his mouth. At first he kissed it gently, and then started to suck and lick it harder. Ellie let out a chirp of delight.

Garret switched breasts, taking her other nipple into his mouth. Ellie gasped, quivering, and Garret's moved his hand down to her pussy. He could feel her shudder as he started to massage her clit.

Ellie let out a high-pitched squeal. Her head was swimming in pleasure. She was so warmed-up she didn't think she could hold back.

"Oh, Garret!" she groaned. "You're going to make me come."

Garret eased off and smiled.

"Not yet," he whispered.

He stood, removing his boxers. Ellie gasped at the sight of his cock. Linda had told Ellie he was "a full seven inches" so Ellie had an idea what to expect. Still, she'd never seen an erect penis before in person. She stared at it.

Garret went over to the dresser. He applied a generous dab of lubricant from a tube there to the tip of his cock and smeared it around. Ellie's virgin pussy demanded special treatment.

He climbed on top of her. He propped himself up with one arm and used the other hand to guide his cock to the edge of her pussy lips. He leaned in and kissed Ellie slowly and sensuously.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

He pushed his cock inside her. Ellie winced in pain and he pulled back out. He kissed her again and eased his cock back into her with gentle care. There was another wince of pain and he stopped.

"Keep going," she gasped.

Ever so slowly, he buried his cock all the way inside her. He pulled out almost the way, then slid back into her as slow as he could manage.

"Oh! Now it's good," she said. Her eyes were moist with emotion.

They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing. Garret picked up his pace and started fucking Ellie with slow, gentle thrusts.

"Your pussy feels so nice," he told her. "Ellie, you turn me on so much."

Garret fucked her that way for a long time, kissing her mouth and neck.

Ellie never felt so fantastic. She loved feeling Garret's strong body on top of her as his cock filled her pussy. She realized with joy and relief that she loved to be fucked.

"Faster, baby," she moaned.

Garret increased the speed of his thrusts, Ellie responding eagerly. She began moaning loudly and he kept fucking her at the same rate. He soon sensed she was ready to come and starting fucking her faster.

"Oh, Garret," she moaned. "Yeah, that's it."

Ellie started screeching, clutching Garret's ass and wrapping her legs around him. Waves of pleasure pulsed through her body as she came. It lasted a long time, Garret drilling her faster than ever throughout the orgasm.

Garret was so turned on by her orgasm he came a short time later, freezing suddenly and shooting his sperm into her.

Ellie gasped, feeling each throb of Garret's cock inside her.

Garret's orgasm passed and he kissed her again. He stayed inside her a long time, enjoying the residual closeness and satisfaction.

They lingered in bed, cuddling and joking for a long time. They shared another glass a wine, feeding each other the chocolates.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
654 Followers
12