Educating Harry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on mate," called Billy flinging the door open, "lower her down steady like, onto the seat. Now strap her in, good... steady... well done, that's the way."

Harry jumped in beside Maria and Billy started the short journey up to the house. Within a couple of minutes they were there. By this time Maria was steadier and while she hung onto Harry for support she was able to walk slowly into the house. No sooner had they sat her down in the lounge and given her a drink than a car drew into the driveway. It was Susan Tremaine.

"Hello Mrs Tremaine," said a surprised Harry, "I'm glad you turned up, Maria has fainted and she's not a hundred percent yet."

"I know" Susan smiled, "Billy rang me when he was getting your ute; he remembered that I had told him Maria and I were friends."

"Yeah" confirmed Billy impressed with himself, "now you're here Mrs T. I'd better be off, Harry if you could sort out the details of when you're gonna shift those bricks an' all and let me know, I'll organise the pallets and transport."

Billy stumped off. As he started up his own ute Billy sat back for a moment and grinned to himself, 'By golly Harry Salt, half the population of Hawksworth would' a traded places with you when she grabbed hold of you.' Then he snorted, "ya silly old bugger Billy Thompson," but then he thought again and grinned, 'My bloody oath, if I was thirty years younger.'

Meanwhile Harry was explaining in detail to Susan what had happened and Maria was recovering rapidly. "Sorry she said wanly, "snakes, I never could cope with them and I had already made a fool of myself." Maria started to give Susan a blow by blow account of how Harry and Billy had teased her.

Harry thought he had better interrupt, "I'm sorry but I have another appointment at six thirty, do you think I could leave Mrs Bunce in your care now?"

"Of course you can" replied Susan warmly "she's already better and we can have a bit of a gossip."

"Good" responded Harry, then as an after thought he added to Maria, "I'll ring you tomorrow to sort out the details of the job we were talking about, you'll be a bit more with it then."

Moments after he had gone Maria turned to Susan," I did faint but when I came round I really wasn't too bad. Harry had set me up; not telling me my rubbish was worth quite a bit. I thought I would get my own back a little, embarrass him, you know what I mean"

"No, I don't what do you mean?" interjected Susan.

"Well when I got up I stumbled a bit then grabbed hold of him for support, I practically strangled him with my boobs. Reaction nil, not a thing, I thought he'd run a mile. Then I was all over him in the ute but it didn't even register; he must really fancy himself."

"Oh come on, you're just annoyed because he teased you."

"Yes I suppose so" admitted Maria, "but he is just so damn sure of himself, he's so certain, that quiet confidence, it gets under my skin, it's irritating. I should be getting under his skin, that's the natural order of things," she said laughing. "I know it's stupid but he has had that effect on me since I first met him, I just feel I want to put one over on him."

"Hmmf," Susan responded, "really," she sniffed, "a woman of your age, now let's forget that and sort you out. You need to get out of that skirt and have a shower, you're in a bit of a pickle and that skirt is a mess When you have freshened up a bit you might like a coffee and a snack."

As Harry left Maria's driveway He glanced at his watch again, twenty past six, plenty of time. Within five minutes he had parked the ute and started the short walk to Carol and Lois' house. They must have seen him coming because Carol opened the door just as he reached for the bell.

"Hello," she smiled "right on time." Without waiting for a reply she added, "we thought we might as well get stuck in straight away," and taking his hand led him upstairs to the bedroom. "Harry's here," she called out and within a second Lois appeared. Lois had obviously arrived just before him and was still in her work clothes of a navy blue suit and cream blouse.

"Right," asked Lois, "who's going first?"

"You are" suggested Carol, "then we'll take turns until Harry has to go," she grinned.

"Ok" agreed Lois, immediately undressing, "sorry Harry I didn't say hello, how are you?"

"Good" he responded, and taking his cue from her removed his own clothes.

"Just a moment" she replied, and naked left the room.

We've no time for foreplay" explained Carol, "so Lois has recruited another guy... Mr Jelly, Mr KY Jelly."

Harry laughed, "Ok, well I understand he's a slick operator."

Lois returned and Harry asked," How do you want to do it, any preferences?"

"Um, I'm not sure" said Lois blushing slightly, "maybe the same as you did with Carol last time you were here; sorry" she continued, reddening, "talking about it kinda embarrasses me, though doing it doesn't. Weird isn't it," she smiled.

"Doggy" confirmed Harry, "perhaps you would like to get on your hands and knees then"

"Wait a minute" interrupted Carol, "You're not even hard yet, do you want to do the honours? she asked her partner?

"well I... I'm not sure" hesitated Lois, "maybe you had better do it as we haven't got much time, and I don't want to deprive you" she grinned.

"Alright" said Carol, "but you should try it sometime." She lowered her lips over Harry's cock and at once he felt the familiar sensation of her tongue as it lashed gently followed swiftly by her lips engulfing him as far as she could.

Carol sucked hard for no more than thirty seconds before Lois interrupted, "come on he's never going to get harder than that."

Carol released him laughing, "once I get started I don't want to stop. Now," added Carol, "do like Harry asked, kneel down on your hands and knees, that's right, on the edge of the bed, now stick your ass out, ok Harry, get that baby maker into her."

Harry complied and with a slight shock realised that his very first contact with Lois on this evening was his cock slipping into her. Strange, but good... very good. He started to move in and out and noticed once again that he wouldn't think of Lois as really tight but as previously it seemed she was holding his cock very firmly. Lois started to respond to his movement pressing back against him the slight bumping caused her breasts to sway slightly, forward and back.

"Is it good Honey?" Carol asked, stroking Lois' hair affectionately.

"Uhggh," confirmed Lois, "so good"

Harry increased the pace, after a rather cool start he too was beginning to feel the excitement. He reached forward grabbing a swinging breast in each hand caressing pulling and pinching her swollen nipples. He was now driving into her hard and Lois pressed back equally strongly. Carol sat next to her partner facing Harry kissing Lois, urging her on. "Go on make him fuck you, harder, empty his balls, make him fill you up. He won't be able to hold back much longer."

Harry was all too well aware that her last claim was true. As he approached his climax he slowed but pushed into her harder than ever, savouring all the pleasure of their movement. Lois sensed it and pressed back against him, preparing herself. "I'm coming," Harry announced unnecessarily as the semen poured from him. Lois braced herself accepting it all gladly. Eventually when he finished Lois slumped forward slightly.

Carol held her tightly, hugging her kissing her passionately as Harry withdrew. "You are wonderful, wonderful," she exclaimed to Lois, "oh I do so love you."

At that moment Harry once again had some vague beginnings of what it meant to Carol that Lois had agreed to try for a baby. He stood there his cock going limp but with at least a faint understanding of the magnitude of the gift Lois was trying to make for her partner. At the time it was merely an observation but when he had time to consider over the following days it was from moments like these that he really began to understand the women's love for each other.

"Now" said Carol collecting her thoughts, "lie down on your stomach, you two have a chat and a cuddle for a few minutes; I'll get you both a drink."

"How did you like that then Lois?" asked Harry.

"Honestly," queried Lois? "At first I thought it was a bit weird that we were having sex but were not all that excited about it, that felt a bit odd, but once I got into it, got a bit worked up I suppose, it was really good.

"And did you prefer doggy?"

"I don't know really, after all I've only had sex a couple of times. It seemed less personal, not so affectionate but maybe that was tonight's circumstances. I think I'll have to practice a bit more, then maybe I'll let you know."

They both giggled at these confidences and at that moment Carol re-appeared. "Here we are, just cold sparkling water for now, is that ok? Changing the subject she asked, "when do you think you'll be ready to go again Harry?"

"As soon as I've had a drink" he said taking a sip.

"In that case" grinned Carol malevolently, it's up to you this time Lois, to get Harry hard again.

"Oh I'm not sure, I'm really not sure I can," demurred Lois, clearly very uncertain.

"Just give it a try" suggested Harry with a smile, "it doesn't take much."

Lois took his cock in her hand; almost decorously she stroked her hand up and down, then slowly bent her head. Harry felt her warm breath and then the faintest touch of her lips on his shaft. He couldn't see because her head obscured him, he felt her lips again, a little more firmly this time kissing her way, very nervously, but teasingly, exquisitely, slowly up his shaft by tiny fractions to the head. Almost!

"There," cried Lois, "I didn't need to do hardly anything, he's as hard as a rock." She seemed both relieved and excited simultaneously.

"Well you're not obliged to stop" laughed Carol, "but I suppose if Harry's ready. I'll go on top this time" she suggested straddling him. "Lois snuggle up to Harry and watch, I'm going to do the work"

Carol started very slowly. Reaching back she took his cock and directed it towards her vulva. At first he felt just the heat around the head of his cock, then the dampness, then the grip of her muscles as she began to edge down his shaft. She stopped, grinned down at him and raised herself again, almost leaving him. Then hesitating for a second, she started to descend, again she stopped, but a fraction further than before, retreating for a second time. This time Harry pushed upwards to make sure he didn't lose contact.

"Ah ha, naughty boy," said Carol anticipating his move and moving even further away before finally relenting and starting her slow descent again. "Does Harry's cock want me? I think he does," she answered her own question, engulfing him just a little further, "but then again maybe not," as she stopped and backed off once more.

"Please Carol, please," protested Harry.

"Please" grinned Carol, "that's what I'm doing, just what I please, do you think I should do anything else Lois?"

"Oh no" agreed Lois, "please yourself, pleasure yourself even."

Harry bucked again almost involuntarily; "Oh no, we can't have that" Carol responded, "Lois, I need you help, just reach behind me, grip his balls in your hand, that's it, not too tight, but enough to stop him jumping about."

The women now had him firmly and literally in hand, excited that there was little Harry could do at all and even more excited that they could take or give pleasure as they chose. Carol again moved down on Harry's cock but this time using her muscles to grip and relax repeatedly. Eventually, and it seemed like an age to Harry she had impaled herself completely. "Now for something a little different" grinned Carol, "watch Harry's face Lois, he won't be able to take this for long," and with that she started to roll her big ass in small circles while remaining tightly pinned on his cock.

For Harry the feeling was sensational but after a minute or so he cried out "don't stop oh please don't stop now," but stop Carol did. "Lois" she said, "Harry really seems to like that but he doesn't know the half of it yet" and with that she resumed her grinding rotation around Harry's cock. Again it felt exquisite to him but he couldn't move an inch with Lois holding his balls firmly in one hand. Carol's self control too was beginning to waiver slightly, but not so much that she couldn't increase the pressure even more. She added to her grinding movement by strongly constricting then relaxing her vaginal muscles simultaneously.

"Oh God I can't take it please let me come"

Carol continued teasing then relaxing, each time she stopped Harry protested, but the women continued their torture. Eventually Carol realised Harry really was desperate to come and she cried out, "Let him go Lois, let him come." Lois did, Harry's balls tightened immediately and with a single upward thrust his semen burst into Carol's womb. Harry shut his eyes in pleasure and relief as he poured into her and on opening them looked up to see Lois and Carol embracing passionately in triumph with what they had done. After a minute or so they broke apart and looked down on him grinning.

"Well how was that Harry," laughed Lois, "do you like having us women in charge."

Harry gave the right answer, "I like you women, I like having women, and I like women in charge. Sometimes," he added laughing.

For a few minutes they relaxed chatting about this and that. Carol then suggested "We need to make arrangements for tomorrow. I won't be here because I have a business appointment in Tamworth I can't avoid."

"So Harry" Lois suggested, "would you be able to call in and see me in my office about one o'clock. I have prepared some papers for you to look at which will be important if you make me pregnant. That shouldn't take too long and I have reserved two hours."

"Ok" agreed Harry, he already knew what Lois had in mind because Carol had mentioned before that they should make it very clear that it was the women's intention to take sole responsibility for any child.

"And I'll ring you tomorrow evening" Carol added, "so we might be able to get together again at the shop the following day. That computer is still giving me trouble," she laughed. "Now you had better have a quick shower and get moving You're due at your next appointment in fifteen minutes."

To be continued.

12