Educating Harry Ch. 10

Story Info
Maria swallows her Pride & loosens Harry's nuts.
6.7k words
4.6
19.2k
6
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the three week hiatus, have now returned to Sydney and plan to post a chapter every five or six days

"Don't you think you're still being a bit of a wimp?"

"No I do not," retorted Harry from the other side of the bed, "Anyway, what do you mean by that?"

"When you were sixteen," said Maria examining her manicure studiously; she was perfectly well aware that she was deliberately winding Harry up, "You went to Uni, you were very young, so I suppose your parents influenced you in that direction."

"Well yes, but so what?"

"And now they're encouraging you to do a doctorate."

"Yes, so?"

"So when are you going to start taking control of your own life, making your own decisions?"

"I already do"

"Oh yes, so that's why you live with your aunt in the vacations?"

"Well yes, but Aunt Diane doesn't influence me to do anything one way or the other."

"Harry," snorted Maria incredulously, "Your Aunt Diane is so damn smart you wouldn't even know it if she was influencing you, she has even got me to do a few things which I had promised myself I wouldn't even consider."

"That's probably true," agreed Harry grinning, "She suckered me into that bet over the tractor easily enough."

"Yes and..."

"No, I'm not copping any more of this," laughed Harry. "Here we are naked in your bed, we have already made love once and we are arguing about a load of rubbish. Now I have made an executive decision. You still seem to me to be amazingly fuckable so I am going to put my decision into effect now."

And he did.

Sometime later Maria lay cuddled up to Harry, very contented. "Harry," she suddenly asked, turning onto her stomach.

"Mmm,' yes"

"You have two sisters."

"Uh huh."

"Both older than you with kids."

Harry nodded.

"And when you visit them, you play with their kids... and big sister cooks you your favourite dinner."

"How the hell did you know," laughed Harry. "They do just that."

"Ha you see," Maria laughed, "Petticoat government."

Harry sat up suddenly. "I know you're trying to wind me up" he said and vaulted nimbly over her, "You deserve some punishment," and suiting action to the word gave her two decidedly hearty smacks on her ass.

Maria laughed again and tried to grab him, but was too slow, Harry was across the room and into the shower in a flash.

"Maybe I'll come in the shower with you"

"You can if you like"

"I don't like," she laughed, Maria had already found out Harry's preference for cold showers. "I don't know how you can bear it."

"It's not so much that I like cold showers, it's that I hate hot ones... probably," Harry added as an afterthought, "It's a preference born of necessity, years of following two not so indulgent elder sisters who had used all the hot water."

Harry finished and grabbed a towel. Maria replaced him and the steam started to rise. Harry knew that she liked a long shower, but also that she liked to talk at the same time, so he waited for her.

"Harry, I didn't tell you but your Aunt Diane rang earlier, she is coming over tomorrow afternoon and she is bringing someone with her, something to do with that old tractor you found."

"Yes, you'll remember that she said she would like to see it when the big door is opened up."

"Are you ready for that yet?"

Harry nodded confirmation, "I've already loosened all the nuts and it should only take a couple of minutes to knock all the remaining bolts out."

"I wonder what it is your aunt wants."

"I don't know," replied Harry, "But I do know that she has spent a few days at the library and the museum looking up old papers... and this afternoon she said she was off to visit a very elderly lady at the nursing home, a Mrs Brennan I think she said.

"Mmm,' I don't suppose that has any connection with her coming here."

"Possibly not," agreed Harry, "But Aunt Diane is being very secretive about it so I cannot help much. Her visit to Mrs Brennan was important enough that she took a recorder with her. She said it might be part of the local oral history project, whatever that is."

Half an hour later as Harry drove home he reflected on the relationship he had developed with Maria. It had surprised him at first how she not only wanted sexual intercourse, but insisted on social intercourse as well. They spent a lot of time talking and discussing just about anything that turned up, whether it was his future, her past, politics, or the more mundane goings on of their neighbours in Hawksworth. Maria had an opinion on most things and liked an argument; in fact, he was pretty sure she often took contrary positions just for the sake of it.

Harry realised with a start, that he and Maria were not only lovers but had rapidly become good friends. He decided he liked it.

As Harry had anticipated his aunt had little to say.

"How was your visit to Mrs Brennan?"

"Most interesting, most interesting," his aunt pondered in reply, "She has a sharp mind and a wonderful memory, difficult perhaps for a young man to believe" she teased him, "after all she is almost twenty five years older than me!"

"So, are you going to tell me what you learned?"

"Not yet, I asked her a lot of questions I already knew the answer to, just to check the reliability of her recollection and she did remarkably well, but she also told me some new things I knew nothing of, and I would like to check them first."

Aunt Diane was clearly not going to be more informative until she was ready, so Harry left it at that.

The following afternoon Harry arrived at Maria's and decided that as he was well up to schedule with the recovery of the bricks and slates, he would knock some of the bolts out of the big door. The nuts came off easily enough, but the bolts were tighter, and more difficult to shift than he had anticipated. Eventually though, he got two thirds of them out and left the doors secured with the minimum necessary.

Harry had just about finished when he heard Marias voice, "Hi, I see from your preparations that your Aunt must have told you that she and a man from Brutons would be visiting this afternoon."

"That's right, when will they be here?"

"In an hour or so, about five thirty she said."

"Oh so we won't be able to..." Harry trailed off.

"No I don't suppose we will," laughed Maria playfully.

She wrapped her arms around him from behind, one hand going straight to Harry's cock. "Oooh look, and he's already to play too, such a shame, but I suppose we could... no we shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what?" queried Harry grinning.

"Well," responded Maria suggestively, :We can't have sex, the results are just a bit too, uhh, messy, with visitors expected, but," she continued, stroking his cock even more firmly, "There is that promise I made to you."

Harry didn't have to wonder about her promise for long; Maria sank to her knees in front of him pulling his shorts to his ankles.

She looked up. "I'm going to give you a blow job," she announced.

Harry leaned back against a bench and within a second felt the unmistakeable sensation of her tongue flickering along his length. Maria kissed the head of his cock gently, almost thoughtfully, and then sucked him in deeply once then twice.

Then she broke away, "Just remember," she looked up, "I don't swallow, ever, I don't like it, so don't be disappointed." She then went back to where she had left off, but again after a few seconds more stopped again. "Never, ever," she repeated with a smile.

Harry wasn't about to complain. While he had been given a number of blow jobs, his limited experience was that they were all good, each just a bit different.

And Maria was good. She knew just how to tease him to raise the level of excitement, and then back off a little. She kissed, she sucked, she played gently with his balls with one hand, then, when she guessed he was building to a climax, she backed off a little, just licking his shaft and kissing him before building the tension again. "Please Maria please, let me come, make me come," Harry pleaded hoarsely. Maria smiled inwardly, she loved the power, the feeling that she had her man totally within her control, but she decided to tease no more. She sucked harder, faster, urgently, demanding he come.

And come Harry did. "Uuuugh" he announced, "I'm coming," semen poured from him, spurt after spurt filled her mouth, Maria was astonished, she knew Harry came a lot but it still took her by surprise, but just as she began to think she could take no more it came to a halt. Maria squeezed Harry's cock firmly with her hand to make sure she had his entire load and then very carefully backed off clamping her lips tightly shut.

"Hello," a voice called out, "Hello... is anybody there?" It was the unmistakable voice of Aunt Diane.

Harry grabbed his shorts and yanked them up in a second, "Just a moment," he called out, and in the instant that he did so Harry noticed that Maria, equally startled had also leapt to her feet, shut her eyes for a moment and gulped, once, twice. "Just a moment," Harry called out again, "We'll be right with you."

Harry emerged into the bright sunshine blinking for a moment, his aunt had arrived with two men, one the younger about thirty five or so, and the other a scrawny elderly man dressed in old fashioned dungarees.

"Ah Harry," said his aunt, "Mr Bruton picked up George and myself rather early, and as there was no one at the house, we thought we would walk down. Oh hello Maria," said Aunt Diane as she too emerged ..."Are you alright dear?" she continued, in a slightly concerned tone.

Maria went hot then cold for a moment, what had Harry's aunt noticed? "Alright," Maria repeated, confused by the question, "Yes I'm alright"

"Your knees dear," explained Harry's aunt, "They're all red and a little scratched."

"Ah," intervened Harry, "That's because Maria was helping, doing a little job for me... on her hands and knees, she was helping me free up some nuts," he smiled, angelically, but not quite daring for the moment to meet Maria's eye.

"Oh I see," replied Aunt Diane. "In any event perhaps I should introduce every one, first Harry, you already know George. George," she added for Maria's benefit "Worked for my late husband for the whole of the time we owned our business. What George doesn't know about tractors and farm machinery isn't worth knowing."

The taciturn old man nodded a grunted acknowledgement and agreement. "And Maria" continued Aunt Diane, "This is Cory Bruton whose family has now taken over the running of the business. The younger man shook hands with Maria and Harry while old George ignored them. "Where's the tractor then?"

"Still in the house," replied Harry. If you could all wait out here for a few minutes, I'll open up the big door to let a lot more light in and then we'll be able to see better."

Harry went back inside and after no more than a dozen blows with a sledge hammer, all the remaining bolts were knocked out. The doors creaked loudly as Harry pushed tentatively from the inside. Slowly they fell open, grinding a metallic protest after sixty years without movement; "Come on in and have a look."

He looked around for a Stanley knife but old George immediately pulled a knife from his pocket and cut the rope holding the tarpaulin over the tractor. "Now young 'un," he instructed Harry as he took charge, "Pull the tarp back gently from that end... I'll do this end, that's right, don't make too much dust; you women, stand back, out'a the way."

Maria looked slightly affronted, "Take no notice," whispered Aunt Diane, "Rudeness is George's default mode."

"Well I'm buggered," swore George as the tarp was pulled back "It's her; it's the one we supplied to that cheatin' bastard Morgan all those years ago. See, it's still got the adaptation I done to the hitch, and she's immaculate, bloody immaculate. Well I never!" concluded the old man, clearly delighted with the find.

George started to give a detailed history of the machine and they all gathered around to listen, all except Aunt Diane, she already knew the story. She looked around the workshop with all the old tools and benches and then noticed something that was definitely out of place. Lying next to one of the benches was a pair of panties, a large pair, designed for a large woman, modern too. Aunt Diane didn't know the exact circumstances of how they had got there during Harry's and Maria's first visit, however, it was obvious whose they were and that they had not been there long. But apart from a brief quizzically raised eyebrow, unobserved by her companions, she gave nothing away, then after a moments consideration she deftly kicked the panties out of sight under the bench. Aunt Diane understood the meaning of discretion.

"So George," queried Cory Bruton innocently, "D'you reckon she could be fixed up?"

"Fixed up, 'course she can be fixed up," the old man responded fiercely. "Even those bloody idiots you call mechanics in your workshop could fix her up."

"Oh," replied Cory waiting for old George to continue.

And he did, "Course if you want the bloody job done bloody properly, I s'pose I'll have to do it meself. I'll have her goin,' good as new in a couple of days, once we've got the parts.

"Do you think you could," responded Cory with careful humility, having got exactly the commitment he wanted.

"Now just a moment," interrupted Aunt Diane, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we haven't yet got Maria's agreement to what we have in mind, in fact we haven't yet put it to her. Let's sit down outside and explain it."

"Maria," said Diane addressing her directly, "This old tractor is worth a bit; in fact some collectors would offer you a fair sum to have her. What I was hoping was this: would you consider loaning it on a semi permanent basis to the town museum. It is quite symbolic of the change in this region fifty years ago from a wool growing to an arable area. The fact that a good human story goes with it will add to the interest."

"Well," replied Maria, "Until George said it could be fixed, I thought it was just a pile of old scrap."

"Scrap, old scrap," protested George indignantly... "Ah you're having me on," he realised as he saw Maria smiling.

"Yes, a little," Maria acknowledged "But what is Cory's interest?"

"Before the tractor goes in the museum it needs to be refurbished," continued Aunt Diane, "George is definitely the best man for that job because he has worked with these machines for over fifty years. Cory's job is to pay for it. The biggest expense will probably be new tyres and a battery; big tyres like these are very expensive."

"And," added Cory taking up the proposition, "If our firm pays for the restoration and the on-going maintenance Maria, we would ask that you give us permission to take her to the major regional shows where we display our equipment to buyers. The farmers like to see an old piece of equipment in first class order alongside the new kit, it's a talking point, and it also says to them that we are a firm that has serviced them for fifty years and more, she'll be a working promotional feature," he concluded.

"I really can't see a problem with what you are suggesting," conceded Maria "After all, I thought it was useless, but I would just like to think about it overnight in case of any second thoughts."

"Good," concluded Aunt Diane, "Let's leave it like that for now."

"Yes," confirmed Maria, "We'll leave Harry to clear up and perhaps go up to the house for a tea or coffee, now George," she said, taking the old mans arm, "I want you to explain to me exactly what you plan to do." And so one surprised and flattered old man embarked on a very detailed explanation.

It took Harry some time to get everything organised and by the time he got back to the house, Cory Bruton and old George were just about to leave. They were already in Cory's car and Aunt Diane was having a few last words to them. It gave Harry the chance to talk to Maria for a moment

"You were dead right," Harry grinned.

"What do you mean," responded Maria.

"Earlier," Harry reminded her mischievously "You told me that Aunt Diane had made you do a couple of things that you had promised yourself that you wouldn't even consider. Your exact words I think, and then, within no time at all, you did something that you said you would never do... never ever."

"I did didn't I," replied Maria ruefully, "But make sure you remember, because it isn't going to happen again. To be honest, I couldn't think what else to do when she called out her hello... so I swallowed. One thing I haven't forgotten though, is that crack about me working on your nuts. You'll have to make it up to me tomorrow."

Aunt Diane turned her attention back to Maria and Harry. "I think that went quite well don't you?"

"Yes," agreed Maria "Now perhaps if we have another coffee, or tea in Harry's case, perhaps you can tell me a little more about your research and your visit to who was it... Mrs Brennan."

"I hope you don't mind," replied Aunt Diane, "But I don't want to tell you all I have been told just yet because there are lots of facts to be checked, but I will give you an outline. The old house has not been used as a home now for more than ninety years, and the story behind it is a real romantic tragedy. The last people to live there between 1915 and 1918 were a man called Charles Massie and his wife Elizabeth. He was an American who married her in 1915 after a whirlwind romance.

"When the War started, Charles joined the AIF; he was injured, returned for convalescence then left his by then pregnant wife to return to his unit. Their child was born and shortly afterwards Charles was decorated for bravery but died of his further injuries soon after his return to Australia. I'm not certain of even that exact sequence of events just yet. His wife went to stay with her sister in Sydney in 1918... This is where it gets very hazy, I think she, Elizabeth may have died soon after, my guess is possibly in the flu epidemic of nineteen eighteen to nineteen twenty. But what really happened to her and her child is just guesswork at this stage; I have quite a bit more homework to do on the problem."

"So I suppose we can infer from what you have said that Mrs Brennan has her own ideas but you haven't been able to check them out yet" suggested Harry

"Absolutely right" confirmed his Aunt "There may be people still alive who could be affected, so I don't want to be to be hasty and upset someone inadvertently."

"You're like a dog with a bone Aunt Diane," laughed Harry "I'm sure you will find out."

"I hope I will" she agreed "but let's get back to the present for a moment... Maria I can't thank you enough for your tolerance this afternoon, because we did rather drop our idea about the old tractor on you."

"Oh think nothing of it; I genuinely did think it was old scrap, which I would have to get rid of."

"And your kindness to George, he's such a cranky man, he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, but once he is committed he will do anything for you."

"He reminded me a lot of my own Dad," smiled Maria, "He too can be difficult, even impossible sometimes."

"Well thank you anyway; now Harry, as Cory and George have left me here, I am relying on you to take me home."

"In that case, we had better not impose on Maria any further. Maria, I'll see you again tomorrow."

The following afternoon Maria was deep, very deep in conversation with Harry.

"Mmmm,' that's right,

"Oh yes,

"Just perfect,

"Now slower, just a bit, just a little bit, oh yes!

"Wonderful just wonderful.

"Now suck me, suck my clit,

"Oh Harry I'm coming,

"Coming... coming... oh my God, oh my, my, oh my,

"Oh Harry, Harry, Harry."

It was a one sided conversation, but from Maria's point of view totally satisfactory.

She came down slowly, her feelings defined by a sort of squishy warmth and well being; her legs parted and Harry freed from the grip of her thighs looked up to see Maria smiling at him. "C'mon, in me," she demanded. Harry wriggled forward and slipped straight into her, Maria was hot and soaking, eager and ready for him. He thrust slowly then twice again much more firmly.

12