Educating John Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's right ... don't stop John" she yelled frantically, "Oh for God's sake don't stop now. Push your fingers in deeper ... twist your hand around inside me and rub my clit harder, I'm almost coming. Oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh yes, oh, ooohh, ooohhhhh."

Val had always come copiously and when the explosion came, her juices flooded freely over John's hand. He continued to finger her until she gradually came down from her intense orgasm. He loved having his fingers inside her but he thought that, now she had come, she had been sufficiently fulfilled so he started to withdraw his hand. But Val was far from satisfied and grabbed his wrist, holding his fingers inside her.

"Don't take them out yet John ... put another finger in ... I need to come again. Push your fingers in deeper and feel all around inside my pussy. Feel how wet and slippery the walls are in there. Do it again darling ... fuck me with your fingers and make me come again."

It excited John to hear her using such dirty talk and he was delighted to keep on feeling with her cunt. He pulled out far enough for him to insert a third finger then bunching them together he pushed them into her as far as he could. Her cunt felt tight but she was well lubricated and as he pushed forward, her muscles gradually relaxed allowing his fingers to slide in right up to his knuckles. As he clawed her insides and twisted his fingers around, he stroked and rubbed her clit with his other hand.

The tightness of his fingers and the clitoral stimulation soon had Val moaning in ecstasy and after a few moments of this frantic masturbation, she came again. She screamed with lust as she thrust down on to his fingers and squirmed around in an effort to obtain the most extreme stimulation. As she went over the peak of her climax, her juices flooded over John's fingers. Then, as fast as she came down from one orgasm, she had another one almost immediately.

John kept finger fucking her hard and in the course of five minutes, Val had six of the most sensational and intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

With every climax, she screamed "Oooohh yes ...I'm coming ... oh don't stop John ...oh for God's sake don't stop ... push harder ... get those fingers up inside me ... oh yes, here it comes again ... aaaaarrrrggghh."

Finally Val was completely exhausted and couldn't come any more. She eased herself off his fingers and before she fell back in her chair, she took his hand, raised it to her mouth and licked his fingers clean.

Using all his self-control, John had held back his own climax, but then he started furiously stroking his cock and soon felt the sperm starting to rise.

"I'm going to come too Val" he said as he sat back on his haunches and rubbed his cock furiously.

" Go on John, make yourself come and let me watch you. That's right, come for me darling ... I want to watch it shoot out."

After such an exciting time, his cock was rock hard and he worked on it frantically. He was no longer self-conscious and was getting great pleasure in masturbating in front of her and it wasn't long before he was ready to come.

"I'm going to come Val ... are you watching ... do you want to see it squirt out? Watch Val ... here it comes."

"Oh yes, of course I want to see it ... and I want you to come over me." she said and quickly got down from her chair and knelt in front of him. She leaned back on her hands and spread her knees to open her cunt and said "Now shoot it over my tits and on to my pussy."

He shot jet after jet of thick sperm and as she had asked, he aimed it at her cunt then up over her tits. After his cock was completely drained, he sat back on his haunches and watched as Val rubbed his cum over her tits then opening her pussy lips, she slid her cum-covered fingers in and out of her gaping cunt.

"Oh thank you John, it was so exciting watching you masturbate ... we must do it together sometime so you can watch me too." Val said as she sat relaxing and fingering her cunt. "We've had a wonderful evening and you made me come so hard and so many times. I don't think I have ever come so intensely or so often in one session."

"I've never enjoyed myself so much Val and I hope we can do it again ... can we please ... oh please say we can."

"Of course we can ... I enjoy it as much as you do you know but it's getting late. Tomorrow is another day and I have another surprise planned for you." She stood up and pulling John to his feet, she pressed her body against his and kissed him passionately goodnight.

As she held him to her, the feel of his hard young cock against her thighs induced an almost overwhelming desire to pull John to the floor and fuck him there and then. Even though she had just had so many recent orgasms, she still wanted to feel his gorgeous cock inside her. She was desperate for him to fuck her!

It took all her self-control to resist the temptation but she knew she was going to be his first fuck and she wanted it to be a beautiful and memorable experience for both of them. So reluctantly, she released him knowing that tomorrow would be the day!

12