Educating Karol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob shuffled around pouring wine trying not to show the huge erection ballooning the front of his trouser. I noticed he also raised the heating in the room a few degrees. He did not want us getting cold.

'Stay as you are,' he commanded again and Bled climbed into her chair and snuggled sheepishly.

'Who's next then,' Bob said to Allie and she pointed out that he was still fully clothed and she wasn't.

'Ok' said Bob reaching for the pot, intent on keeping the atmosphere hot at all costs.

'Choose a member of the opposite sex to be two models on whom a biology student will demonstrate the parts of the body and their differences.' He read.

'Wow,' we thought. Who the hell put that one in.

We knew it had to be Bob as he was showing no surprise in the least.

A still naked Bled, the biology student, dived in and in her best school ma'am voice said 'I am ready for the lesson. Where are my models.'

Bob looked at Allie and pointed at her, 'I think it must be you and I,' he said and Allie flushed.

They hesitantly stood and waited for the other to undress first.

'Both together,' suggested Bob.

They reached for their tee shirts and off they came, Bob now bare to the waist and pretty fit. Allie in a dark blue bra and skirt. Bob undid his trousers and Allie her bra and they dropped to the floor and were kicked away. Bobs erection showed strongly ballooning the front of his Jockey shorts, Allie's nipples were like coat hooks. Bob laughed and walking the yard that separated them, reaching for the button on her skirt. She responded by pulling his underpants down releasing a quite delightful uncircumcised thick cock, which was even better in real life than the pictures. Her skirt was quick to follow revealing as we expected her puffy little vulva with a sparse blonde covering.

'Lie on the floor face down,' began Bled, and with a laugh added 'I am better on the photosynthesis of plants than human biology.'

'Now pay careful attention,' she said to me. 'This is private one to one tuition and I do not want to waste my time. You kneel beside the female model. I will kneel this side.'

'Let us compare both similarities and differences.'

She ran her fingers through their hair.

'Firstly the man, dark, short with a tendency to fall out in later life, the females hair long and blonde and really quite sensuous to feel. Think about the erogenous zones. We are all slightly different but here around the ears and neck is a strong one for both sexes. The shoulders and backs are similar bar the muscle development in the male. Under the arms can often be another erogenous zone. Note the slender frame of the female,' as she ran her hands down their bodies. I began to wish that I were doing biology at college.

'Now the buttocks, a similar more exaggerated aspect of the torso. See the lower profile of the female and feel the softness of her cheeks.' So I did at last put my moist itching fingers onto Allies soft and goose pimpled bottom. 'Compare this with the musculature and prominent profile of the male cheeks. Feel the difference.'

I followed her lead and smoothed, kneaded pinched and slapped a couple of times the four buttocks.

Bled meantime had jumped to her feet and ran to the kitchen. 'Two ticks,' she said. I hardly missed her as I fondled these delightful specimens.

On returning she said, 'Let us now look at the anus,' as she pulled Bobs cheeks apart.

'Can you do the same there please, to compare them. It is interesting to note that the sphincter, the anal muscle is the strongest muscle in the body,' as she passed me the butter dish. My eyebrows rose as she showed me her lubricated fingers. I pushed two fingers into the soft butter. 'Watch carefully,' she said as she pressured Bobs puckered brown ring. 'No,' he groaned in disbelief as her fore- finger disappeared to the second knuckle. 'Very definitely an erogenous area on the man with the prostate just inside and about .... here.' Bob jerked about and groaned even more. I wondered whether he had shot his load onto the floor underneath him. I was quick to follow her lead on Allie and watched her try to tighten her cheeks as I probed her slightly more delicate orifice.

There was little doubt that all four of us were now enjoying ourselves, the models legs had gradually slipped apart and they were holding hands as they pushed their crotches into the rug.

'Nine and a half weeks,' said Allie, which confused us all until we realised it was a film connection.

'There is little doubt that this is one of the most flexible muscles as well,' continued Bled as we both substituted two fingers for one. 'For example you could easily slip a cucumber....'. The rest was drowned out by their cries of 'Nooooo' and my laughter.

'To continue,' she said and we slipped our fingers out to groans, 'you will observe similar musculature in the legs. Turn over models.'

They did so with alacrity pressing up against each other's sides for mutual support.

Bled merely pointed out that the extremities of face and feet were individualistic and not worthy of comparison. 'It is worth noting again however that certain areas such as ears, underarms, toes and a gentle scratching of the upper sides of the waist can produce strong reactions from such erogenous zones. True to form both models writhed with pleasure as they were touched.

'Now the chest and breasts, male nipples purely decorative, female infant food generation. Both erogenous zones though but particularly the female.' She had been fondling Bob's nipples while talking and while erect, they could obviously not be compared to Allie's, who you could see from the fluttering of her hands was dying to play with her own. She leant over Bob to play with Allie's right breast.

'Note the, in this case, small, brown aureolae and the erectile nipple.'

She started by running her hand under the breast squeezing gently and smoothing her fingers around the nipple without touching it. Allie squirmed quietly. Bob sat up to watch as Bled thumbed the nipple to elicit a groan. She motioned me to start playing with the other one so I repeated her technique until we were playing with her nipples.

'Watch what happens when you pinch them,' says Bled firmly pinching both nipples. Even Bled was surprised as Allie started her orgasm. She buried her hands in the pit of her stomach and threshed on the floor. As she came down, to stay in control we held on to her hands to stop her playing with herself and her breathing slowly recovered.

Bled pushed Bob back to the floor and with a throaty voice said 'Your turn.'

His erection was the focus of all our attentions as we kneeled around him and she ran her fingers down his stomach through his pubic hairs. She lowered her hands around his hips between his inner thighs and eased his legs apart.

'Watch the semen seep as I play with his testicles,' she almost whispered. Her hands pushed his knees up into the air and his feet further apart revealing every hair and particle of his anus, sac and by now quite magnificent cock peeping through the end of his foreskin. She started with his anus again prodding and probing as she moved softly higher lifting his balls with one hand and separating them with her fingers. Holding each one individually and lightly squeezing them together. 'When you've got a man by the balls, you've got a man by the balls,' she joked. 'Feel them.'

Allie and I needed little persuasion while Bled transferred her attentions back to his anal hole. His cock by now was dribbling freely and Bled recognised that we had to move on before Bob did so on his own. She lowered his legs and grasped his cock in her hand.

'Watch as the foreskin peels back,' she said spitting in her hand and massaging it into his cock. She peeled back the skin and released it back. She had only repeated this action four or five times before he erupted with thick creamy gobs of spunk flying over his chest. She continued to pump his cock as the semen continued to flow in ever diminishing spurts over her hand. She scooped up some from his chest in her other hand and offered it to us.

'Taste,' she said and we did, licking her fingers and then his chest and his cock until the three of us had taken every morsel.

We all looked at Allie who realised that she was centre stage again.

She laid back on the floor now on her own. Bled and Bob kneeling to one side, I on the other. Bled started in the same way as she had with Bob running her fingers down her stomach, through her sparse blond pubic hairs and onto her inner thighs. She kept her legs close together as her index finger traced a route up through the lips of her vulva, a neat pretty little pouch hiding, so far, her more intimate parts. She smoothed the hairs to the sides using the stickiness oozing between the lips. The first traces of the inner lips were revealed as she used both thumbs to part the puffy outer lips.

Allie groaned.

Now Bled brought up her knees and widened her legs as far as they would comfortably go. Bob moved round between her legs his cock already back to full erection. The inner flaps were now revealed as Bleds finger traced through the sticky succulent flaps to reveal half hidden in the folds the nut of her clitoris. She gently tickled and masturbated it, as she had Bobs cock. Our control went. Bob thrust two fingers deep into her and I lowered my mouth onto the nearest nipple and sucked while tickling the other one. The fingers of my free hand were deep inside myself. through the now handy crutchless panties.

Allie and I came together with squeals of delight. Minutes later Bled brought us back with a plaintive, 'Hey guys it must be my turn,' and we realised that she had played the part of the tutor so well that she had not yet come herself.

We laid her on her stomach and the three of us massaged her back, kissed and licked her toes and ears and massaged both the inside and outside of her bottom and all its passages. She had fingers in every orifice before we allowed her to turn over. She spread her legs of her own accord.

'Fuck me please Bob.' She did not need to ask twice as he lowered himself in front of her and I helped him into her like a stallion with a mare.

Allie kissed and played with Bled's breast and nipples as I teased her pubic hair and played with Bobs testicles. It was very few moments before Bob started on the short strokes and Bled 's cries of 'yeeees ' testified to her orgasm peaking at the right moment.

We truly became mates that night. We opened a couple more bottles of wine and fell asleep in a group hug on the floor.

How would the forfeits move on?

12