Educating Marri Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Marri is faced with a decision about her future.
2.6k words
4.42
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Chapter Nine

I woke up in my bed, momentarily confused. After Andrew left, I had gone off to my bed without showering. My skin still had his scent on it, and I only wished I had a way to keep it like that.

The worst part was that since he was a client, I'd probably never see him again. Or if I did, he'd probably be matched up with a different girl and I'd have to see him go off into her room.

I shook my head to clear it. It didn't do me any good to think about it. I forced myself to get up and take a shower. Lori and I had promised to go to the library and finish the first draft of the research paper. After all, it was due in a little over a week, and we had to get ready to type it all up.

After I showered, I made my way down to the foyer. I decided to check out the house kitchen. I wanted to meet some of the other girls and maybe even have a hot meal I didn't have to cook. Granted, it wouldn't be anything fancy, but I wasn't picky.

The kitchen empty except for three girls I'd never met before in the corner, eating pancakes and drinking coffee, apparently the menu for the morning. I got my food and went over to the table.

"Hi," a pert, bubbly girl spoke up. "You must be the new girl. I'm Sarah, and this is Cathy and Amy."

"I'm Marri," I said, sitting down. Sarah had long blond hair and bright blue eyes. Cathy had short, kinky black hair and dark brown eyes, and Amy had brown hair and hazel eyes, not that you could really see them. She looked half-asleep, and her eyelids drooped.

"Sorry," Amy said with a yawn. "Chuck kept me up 'til two."

Cathy shook her head and growled, "I hate that motherfucker."

I froze, my pancake halfway to my mouth. She sounded so angry, her dark skin flushing.

"Don't mind her," Sarah said with a wave of her hand. "She's only got a few weeks left, and she's done."

"Yeah, well, when you've been here as long as I have, you get pretty Goddamned sick of fucking and sucking anyone with money in their pockets, and of Beverly setting you up with sadistic pricks because she's got something against you."

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Three years," she said. "I've got exactly nineteen days left, which means fourteen sessions. You want my advice? Get out. Get out before your trial period is up."

Before I could answer, Cathy got up and stalked away. Amy stared after her looking totally nonplussed and Sarah just shook her head.

"You might think she had it so bad or that the Earls kept her here under lock and key."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that, so I just kept eating. After a few minutes, Sarah sighed and got up. "Well, I gotta go. I've got to get some stuff done today."

I waved and she left, leaving me alone with Amy,z the half-asleep wonder. I didn't know what to say to make conversation, and I was thrilled when Lori showed up, our research folder in hand. She smiled and walked over to the table.

"Hey, Marri," she said. "Ready to go?"

"Yup," I said, glancing at Amy. She still looked pretty out of it, but she waved as we left.

We got in my car and drove toward the library. She rested her hand on my knee and I felt that now-familiar surge of lust.

"What did you think of the girls?" she asked.

"They were all right, I guess," I said with a shrug. "Cathy seemed pretty bitter. She warned me to get out while I still could."

"Yeah well, Cathy's just upset because she doesn't get as many client requests as the rest of us and she gets stuck with the assholes."

"God, I hope I never get that jaded."

"You won't," she said, snuggling into my neck and kissing my earlobe. "You have me."

I smiled and tried my best to concentrate on the road. At least I had the night off, so I could take a hot bath and relax.

"You know," she said as I parked the car a few minutes later, "Della comes home tomorrow. Maybe the three of us can get together after the clients go home."

With that though in my head, I turned off the ignition and prepared myself for a day of schoolwork. As if I'd be able to concentrate with the thought of Lori and Della in one bed. Four long hours later, we finally had our rough draft. It was all set to be typed up, but that would have to wait. My brain was pretty well fried, and Lori could only hunt and peck.

We packed up and went to the campus cafeteria for lunch. We walked hand in hand and flopped down in the uncomfortable chairs to eat the mildly appetizing food. "I'll get it typed up this week," I promised. "That way we can look over it again next weekend to make sure it's perfect."

"Sounds like a plan," Lori said with a stretch. "God, I don't want to work tonight. I suppose you'll be relaxing in the tub all night, huh?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Bitch," she kidded.

By the time we got home, I was horny as hell. All I wanted to do was follow Lori to her room and make love to her. But I couldn't. She had to get ready for work. I resigned myself to a night alone with a bubble bath and a book.

About a half hour after I got in, there was a sharp rap on my door. I opened it to find Beverly scowling at me. I couldn't think of what I'd done wrong, but I was sure she'd tell me.

"Hi, Beverly," I said. "What's up?"

Without being invited, she stalked into the room and sat down in the chair. I shut the door and eased myself onto the bed to face her.

"I just had a telephone call about you, that's what's up."

"What about?" I asked, confused.

"Apparently, the client you had last night wants your personal phone number."

Andrew. Andrew wanted my phone number. I was excited just thinking about it.

It must have shown on my face, because Beverly glared at me and snapped, "Not only is this extremely unusual, it's also against the rules."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, not exactly sure what I was apologizing for. "What did you tell him?"

"My husband insisted I take down the number for you. If you want it, I suggest you go and ask him for it. I wash my hands of the whole thing."

She stood and turned to leave. She turned back to look at me, her hand on the doorknob. "We make these rules for a reason, Marri. They are in place for your protection and privacy. I understand you are in the process of getting your masters degree. Don't jeopardize that because you have a physical attraction to a client."

She yanked open the door and left. I laid back on the bed and groaned. I wanted Andrew's number more than anything, but what if Beverly was right? Was he worth risking everything I'd worked so hard for?

Chapter Ten

I'd knocked and was waiting for the door to open. Seconds later, he answered, that big grin on his face. "Hello, Marri," he said. "I had a feeling I'd be seeing you."

"Hi, Will," I said, walking into his office. I'd thought long and hard about getting Andrew's number, and I realized my job alone put my credibility in jeopardy for the future. And if I never called Andrew, I'd never know what it could turn into.

Will went back to his desk and sat down. I took the chair across from him and he smiled, leaning back with his fingers laced behind his head.

"So," he said, "I assume my wife told you about the phone call?"

"Yes, she did. Look, I really didn't know it was against the rules or anything."

He waved his hand and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I made the rules, and although they are clearly stated in the contract you signed, I can certainly break them if I choose."

I didn't know what to say to that. I just sat there and waited for him to give me the number. Will, however, seemed to be in no rush. I figured I was in for some kind of lecture and I steeled myself for it, determined to take it in stride if it meant getting Andrew's number.

"Well, Marri, I have the number right here in the top drawer of my desk. Why don't you come and get it."

I was a little confused. I didn't know why he didn't just give it to me himself, but I wasn't about to argue. I went around and opened the drawer. There was indeed a slip of paper inside, but when I went to reach for it, Will grabbed my wrist.

I looked at him, taken by surprise. He had a strange sort of half-smile on his face and he didn't let go of my arm. "What is it?" I asked.

"You know, Marri," he said, "I can see why the clients like you. Frank requested you again for tomorrow. Is that all right?"

"Sure," I said. Frank wasn't too bad, really. At least he had no real desire to hurt me. He just seemed to like the game aspect.

"And apparently Andrew was quite taken with you. It's not every day a client calls to talk to one of our girls by name."

"I'm sure." What else could I say? He was still holding my wrist, not enough to hurt, but tight enough to keep me pretty well still.

"Makes me wonder what I'm missing," he mused. "You do have a beautiful body."

"Thanks." Now I was getting nervous. I just wanted to grab that paper and go back to my room. It was my night off and I'd promised myself that long, hot bath.

"Well, Marri, how can we satisfy my curiosity?"

"I don't know."

"I assume you want Andrew's number?"

"Yes, I do."

"And I want a taste of what the others are getting. I suggest a bit of a trade-off."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning you get under my desk and suck me off, and if you do a good enough job, I'll give you his number."

Will was no different than his clients after all. He was all too ready to use me, to use my body for his own pleasure. I didn't answer right away and his grip tightened on my wrist. He jerked me down hard and I fell onto my knees.

"Do we have a deal, Marri?"

I couldn't help glaring up at him. He'd always seemed like such a nice man, like he actually cared about what happened to me, and the other girls, too. But I realized that he was just as capable of putting on an act as anyone else.

I nodded curtly. "Ah, ah, Marri," he said, shaking his finger at me, "that's no kind of an attitude to have. I'm your boss, after all. And I am breaking my own rules to make you happy. I think you owe me something."

I forced a smile and nodded again. He smiled back and loosened his belt with his free hand.

He opened his pants and briefs enough to free his dick. It was average-sized and rock hard. He let go of my wrist and said, "Go on. Get under there and get going. I have a meeting in a minute, and I don't want the client getting a free preview."

I got under the desk where I was completely hidden from view, and he slid forward, his cock sticking out at me like an exclamation point. I would be his secret pleasure, and the client would never know.

I slid between his legs and put my hands on his thighs. He sighed and said, "Good girl, Marri. Now, go on and get started. Tyrone will be here any second to talk about what he has in mind for Della."

I started by licking up and down the shaft. It was awkward because not only was I crammed into such a tiny space, he was totally silent. I ran my tongue around the head in a slow circle, flicking at the tip. His leg muscles tensed under my hands, giving me at least some sort of reaction.

There was a knock on the door and I stopped instinctively. He pushed my head forward so I could continue.

I started sucking, working my way up and down the prick, and he called the man in. He entered and shook Will's hand, apparently not finding it at all strange that he stayed sitting. Of course, the guy was here at an illegal whorehouse, ironing out the details of his next illegal session with an illegal prostitute. He probably didn't care much about pleasantries or social mores.

"Tyrone," Will said, his voice amazingly normal despite the blow-job, "it's good to see you again."

"Hey, Will. So, are we still set with Della for tomorrow?"

"Of course. Her room will be transformed into the dungeon, just the way you like it."

I stopped sucking just for a moment. A dungeon? I didn't like the sound of that even though it sounded like she'd done it before.

I started sucking again, anxious to finish him off, get Andrew's number, and get the hell out of there. I didn't want to hear about what Tyrone was planning to do with Della, especially since there was a pretty big chance I'd end up with him too, one day.

"And the accessories I asked for? Will they be there, too?"

"Of course. Let's just double check," Will said, his cock growing harder all the time as I licked and sucked. He rummaged around through the papers on his desk and started reading off a list.

"Okay, we've got wrist and ankle restraints, the spreader bar, the two vibrators, the butt-plug, the dildo, the leather whip, the wooden paddle, the blindfold, the flogger, and the ring gag. Was there anything else?"

"The nipple clamps!" Tyrone exclaimed. "How could you forget the nipple clamps?"

"Oh, I apologize," Will said with a chuckle, causing his dick to jump in my mouth. "Here they are. Yes, we have those, too."

"All right," Tyrone said, sounding satisfied. "I'll be back tomorrow night."

"I'll be looking for you."

I heard him leave, and I concentrated fully on getting Will off. I sucked harder and harder, my tongue spinning around his schlong in circles. He started moving his hips in time with my movements, and he finally came. Other than his leg muscles tightening up and a quick gasp of air, he gave no outward sign of anything unusual. He sounded more like he was reading the newspaper than getting head.

After I swallowed his seed, he said, "All right, Marri, you can come out now."

I did and I stood up, enjoying the feeling of being upright again. Now he felt more like any other client than my boss.

Any other client, that is, except Andrew.

Wordlessly, he opened the drawer and pulled out the slip of paper. He handed it to me and I practically snatched it away. I half expected him to yank it back and demand some other sex act, but he didn't. He just nodded and waved me away.

"Thanks," I said grudgingly.

"Don't mention it." His voice sounded different, harder than usual. I had the distinct impression he was telling me not to mention any of it, especially the blow-job

Whatever. I didn't care. I just wanted to go and call Andrew.

I dashed out of his office and practically flew up the stairs, passing Sarah, Amy, and a couple of clients in the foyer without a backward glance.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers