Educating Marri Ch. 14

Story Info
Frank is back for more and Marri makes him work for it.
2.3k words
4.35
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

I walked down those stairs into the foyer wearing nothing but a bra-less, crotchless teddy, much like the ones Lori and Della wore but with no garters, and a pair of black high heels. I was allowed a super-short, sheer robe that didn't even reach mid-thigh as a cover up. Anyone who followed me back up the stairs would get one hell of an eyeful.

Will was standing next to Frank, his smile pleasant and neutral as always, as if he'd never blackmailed me into giving him a blow-job I was fine with that. I was more than happy to pretend it never happened, and I was going to do my damnedest to make sure it never did again.

"Marri, I'm sure you remember Frank."

Frank smiled approvingly at me, and all at once my still-sore pussy seemed to shudder, remembering his nonstop fucking session. Luckily, Lori showed me a tiny container of lube hidden in the headboard. That way, any time we were dry, we could just dip our fingers in it and rub it on as we "played with ourselves" and the clients would never catch on.

"Of course. Hi, Frank."

"It's rare for someone so new to all of this as you to get a repeat request so soon," Will told me, pride in his voice.

"Oh, that hot little pussy of hers is well worth it, my friend," Frank told him, and I was reminded how men always seemed to act around each other in locker rooms or bars. Especially if no women were there.

Or at least, women they were trying to impress.

"Well, then, go on up," Will said, chuckling appreciatively.

"After you, my dear," Frank said, his eyes sparkling with desire.

I walked up the stairs, taking my time so he could get a good, long look. We went into my room and he flopped down onto the bed, leaning back on his elbows with his legs hanging down at the knees.

"Damn, you look good in that," he told me. "I bet you look even better without the robe."

After the morning I'd had with Lori and Della, and the sweet things Andrew said to me during lunch, I was actually fairly horny. I decided not to wait for him to give me any instructions and just take charge. If he didn't like it, I had a feeling he'd let me know in a hurry.

I sauntered over to him and climbed on the bed, my knees around his. His eyes widened and he started to sit up, but I gave him a gentle push and he went back into his propped position.

I untied the robe's belt, making sure I went as slowly as possible. I cocked my head a little to the side and grinned. "I know I do," I told him. "And I bet you want to see for yourself."

He nodded silently and I let go of the open belt, letting the robe gape naturally. It didn't actually expose much more skin, but it did show the tops of my tits, and he licked his lips. I leaned over to give him a good view, and put one nipple in front of his mouth.

"Suck it," I told him, wondering what his reaction would be.

He didn't say anything, just took the nipple into his mouth and sucked lightly, his eyes never leaving mine. I made a big show of moaning as I slid the robe the rest of the way off.

He bit my nipple and I only moaned louder. He looked surprised, but very excited, about my reaction. After having my pussy flogged and my ass paddled, what was a little bite?

He let go and said, "You'd better let me get my pants off. I can't go home with your pussy juice on them."

I got up and stepped out of the shoes. They hurt my feet, and there wasn't much point in wearing them on the bed. He took his clothes off with lightning speed and laid back down naked.

I straddled him again, this time with my pussy inches above his dick. He clenched his hands into fists and closed his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, bending to support myself on my hands, my tits hovering over his chest.

"I'm about to throw you down and fuck you," he whispered back. "But I don't want you to stop."

"Open your eyes."

He did and they got very wide. His mouth opened and I eased my nipple back into it. He sucked hard now, biting at it and rolling his tongue over it furiously. I moaned, this time for real and bowed my head, breathing in the scent of his hair.

His hands found their way to my back and worked to undo the clasps on the teddy. Seconds later, it fell onto him, leaving me nude and shivering from the sudden rush of air.

He threw it aside and I pushed myself back up onto my knees, being careful not to let him enter me or even graze my cunt with the tip of his dick. He actually growled in protest as the nipple slid out of his mouth.

"Shh," I said, my finger on his lips.

I put both hands under my tits and started rubbing my fingers over them. I caught the nipples, both erect and one still wet from his saliva, and tugged, plumping them out even more. I started twisting them, feeling the fluids build up in my pussy.

I kept on twisting one of them, squeezing and rolling the hard bump of flesh as hard as I could. The other hand wandered down my belly and traced lines around my slit. I forced one finger inside and pulled it back out, still never making contact with his dick.

I held it up, wet and glistening, and watched his face as I licked it clean. His eyes were the size of saucers and his mouth was open. His breathing was heavy and he tried to lift his hips off the bed.

I leaned back, pinning his thighs under my ass. Now his cock was straight up in front of my clit and I could see a drop of precum at the tip. I wiped it off with one finger and ran it over my slit, mixing the juices. Once again, he watched in fascination as I licked it off.

I stopped teasing my nipple and put both of my hands around his shaft. I started tugging up and down, loving the feel of his skin under my fingers, the way it slid up and down. I caught some more of his precum in my palm, used it as lube, and started going faster.

He rolled his eyes shut and groaned. He grew harder in my grip, but I knew enough from our last encounter that I wasn't worried about his climaxing before I was ready.

I took one hand away and started fingering myself again, working first one, then two, then three, and finally four fingers into my snatch. I let my juice drip onto my hand, working the clit with my thumb and never missing a beat on his dick.

"Open your eyes," I told him, my voice hoarse even to my own ears.

Frank opened his eyes and watched as I gave him a hand job and myself a fingerfucking. His cock was like a rock and kept on making new drops, which I kept using as lube.

After a few minutes of this, I took my sopping hand and brought it to his mouth. He licked and sucked greedily, obviously enjoying the taste. I stopped stroking his cock and used that hand to boost myself up onto my knees.

That was when Frank snapped. He grabbed my wrists and threw me onto the bed, rolling over me with almost inhuman speed. He slid down and planted his mouth squarely on my cunt. He licked hungrily, sucking the lips up into his teeth and biting at them while shoving a finger into my snatch. Then he caught my clit and licked all around it, spreading the pussy lips apart with his fingers to get better access.

I was panting and gasping from his assault on my body. It actually went over the boundary into pain, but I'd come to the conclusion that morning that some pain turned me on. And this was no exception. I grabbed his shoulders and started digging my nails into his soft flesh, getting tighter and tighter as my climax loomed closer and closer.

This time, I knew I wouldn't have to fake anything.

He kept pumping three fingers in and out of my cunt, stretching me more than all four of mine had, and suddenly sucked my erect clit up into his teeth, his other fingers still keeping it fully exposed. I cried out from the sensation and he started rolling it between his front teeth, even chewing on it. I knew I was dripping wet, and I started moaning.

I opened my eyes and saw he was staring right up into my face, his eyes wild and animalistic. The sight of my clit in his mouth and the sensation from his constant torment sent me over the edge.

I screamed as the climax hit, and cream shot out onto his hand, soaking right down onto the sheet. But he didn't stop. If anything, he bit me even harder, making me jerk my hips off the bed trying to buck him off. With a sound that can only be described as a roar, he shoved my hips back down with one hand and crammed his slick fingers into my mouth, allowing me to breathe but stifling my sounds with my own cream.

He gave my throbbing clit a final, savage bite and I screamed into his unyielding hand. He rolled me over onto my stomach, his fingers still in my mouth. He pressed his lips to my ear and demanded, "Suck it off. Suck off that cunt-honey. Don't you leave a drop."

Obediently, I started to suck his fingers as he kicked my legs apart. He slammed his dick into my slit from above me, moaning as he entered the wetness.

He fucked me hard while I licked and sucked on his fingers. Every stroke was harder and more viscous. It was as if he was trying to skewer me on his prick and split my snatch in two, and we both grunted with every thrust.

Faster than I ever thought possible, he took his hand out of my mouth, grabbed my hair, and started groaning, "I'm gonna cum. Christ, I'm gonna cum!"

Now that my mouth was free, I could actually get words out instead of just moaning. And I was sure as hell going to make it count. As he pounded into me, getting my cream all over his dick, I started yelling.

"God, Frank, I love your dick! Fuck me, Frank! Full my pussy with your cum! Shoot it into my cunt!"

With a final groan, Frank did just that, his hot spunk shooting into me squirt after delicious squirt.

* * * * *

Monday, I went to all of my classes and typed up the report. I printed out two copies, one for me and one for Lori, so we could each check it for errors or changes before handing it in at long last. Classes would be wrapping up soon for the semester, which meant finals and lots of studying, two things I knew would be hard with my new nightlife.

I decided to make a study schedule, as cheesy as it was. If I made myself stick to it, I would be fine.

That night, Beverly personally came into my room, carrying my outfit. I was surprised to see her and she looked pissed.

"Hi, Beverly," I said. "What's up?"

She looked at me and said, "Marri, I won't beat around the bush. I am not happy about your apparent interest in your former client, and I want you to seriously reconsider having a relationship with him."

I was at a momentary loss for words. Something told me Beverly was not used to having her will thwarted and that if I didn't do what she wanted, there would be hell to pay. But I wasn't about to lose Andrew because little miss bitch didn't think it was a good idea.

Still, I wanted to be at least civil. She was, after all, my boss, and she had already shown she was both capable and willing to exact revenge. I decided to be polite but direct.

"Look, Beverly, he's already been through your screening process, so we know he's not a criminal and he's disease-free, and that's more than most people can say when they start a relationship. And he wasn't a regular customer, so you won't be losing a repeater, and I'm not leaving, so you're not losing an employee."

She glared at me, and her tone was one you would use with a spoiled child. "And just what do you think he sees in you? You can't possibly think he sees any kind of future in it. He'll never see you as anything but a whore."

Now I was pissed. Boss or not, she had no right to say that to me.

"I don't think we should discuss this anymore, Beverly, before we say something we'll regret later."

She raised one eyebrow and said, "I never regret anything."

I could have spat out any number of scathing retorts, but I held my tongue. I refused to dignify it with an answer.

After a few seconds of poisonous silence, Beverly shrugged, business apparently more important than arguing with me. "You'd better get ready. Your client will be here soon."

She shoved the outfit into my hands and turned to leave. She pulled the door open and stopped halfway through without turning around.

"Just remember, I warned you."

With that, she shut the door, leaving me alone and seething with rage.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers