Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally seemed to be coming around as the exquisite sensations of her orgasm dissipated within her lush thrumming body. As she looked at me through half-closed eyes, she seemed to become aware of my cum clinging to her face. I watched intently, wondering how she'd react. I saw her wet red lips part slightly as her tongue slid slowly out, the soft red tip discovering the warm gobs of milky fluid all around her mouth. I felt another delicious jolt go through me and I watched wide-eyed as her long wet tongue moved past her parted red lips in a slow sensuous circle, my creamy white seed clinging to her tongue as she moved it all around her open mouth. With her tongue totally coated with my pearly cum, I watched as she provocatively drew her tongue back into her mouth and closed her pouty red lips. Her eyes closed and I could see her savoring the new sensation of my warm cream in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred warmly and I watched as the muscles in her neck contracted as she swallowed. Oh fuck, I thought to myself....my own mother had just swallowed a mouthful of my cum! I had just cum twice in a row, but I knew I was not done with her yet....not by a longshot. This education of my beautiful busty mother still had a long way to go.....