Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy finds his shy busty mother has a taste for cum.
14.1k words
4.76
355k
311
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,675 Followers

Man, did my mother ever look fantastic with my cum clinging to her face. When I'd been tit-fucking those slippery monsters of hers, I had no intention of blowing off all over her face; I thought I was just gonna spray my load all over her upper chest and those incredible jugs of hers. I think I'd been shocked more than she was when she looked down to see what was going on when I started to cum, and ended up with the rest of my load pasted all over her pretty face. I had expected her to turn away once the first shot hit her; but no, she kept her eyes focused on the head of my throbbing prick as I continued to shoot, wad after wad of my thick creamy semen covering her soft smooth skin on the lower part of her face.

It had been so sexy to see her feather her delicate tongue out and eagerly gather in the warm seed around her mouth, the silvery fluid glistening on her tongue as it slowly retreated back into her welcoming mouth before she swallowed it. She seemed almost in a trance as she did it, seemingly unaware of me even being there. And then that purr......that delicious satisfied purr of contentment that vibrated warmly from her throat as she swallowed. It sounded like the sweetest sonata to my ears, her eyes closing in bliss as my manly discharge slid down her silky throat.

She opened her eyes after she swallowed, and the surprised look on her face told me I was right; she'd been somewhere else, her lustful desires making her unaware of my presence. I saw her start to turn red with embarrassment, and that was the last thing I wanted. I looked away and grabbed the two towels I'd asked her to bring earlier.

"I guess we better get cleaned up," I said as I handed her one of the towels. "We should probably take our showers and get that baby oil off of us." I purposely inferred that we should shower separately. As much as I wanted to hop in the shower with her and soap up those fantastic tits of hers, I knew in her current state of mind that would likely be pushing it. I still had to tread slowly, but I figured in the end, things were going to be just fine.

I took the few steps down the hall to the main bathroom that I used to use when I lived at home, knowing she would go into her own room and use the master en-suite. When I came in, I purposely left the door open a crack. I turned the shower and fan on and snuck back to the door, knowing from this spot I'd be able to see her. I peered out through the crack and looked at her. She was sitting up now, her feet folded beneath her, her huge tits stunningly displayed in profile. I saw her breathe deeply as she fought to compose herself; that tremendous rack swaying enticingly as her chest heaved slowly up and down. She started to bring the towel I'd handed her up to her cum-covered face, but then she paused, and I watched as she dropped the towel on her knees and brought her hands to her face. She ran her fingertips through the pearly liquid clinging to her skin and then pushed it forward, the milky cream making its way to her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...." She made that contented purr again, her eyes closing in pleasure as she savored the warm flavor of my precious seed. From my hiding place I watched as she continued to use her fingers to gather up as much cum as she could from her face and push it into her mouth. One gob slipped off the end of her cum-coated finger and dropped onto the tip of her right breast, the heavy wad sliding onto the stiff rubbery nipple and clinging there tenaciously. My eyes opened wide with excitement as I watched her reach both hands beneath that massive tit and lift it, her soft red lips open and waiting in anticipation.

"Oh fuck, is that ever hot," I thought to myself as she lifted the heavy orb higher and slipped her full pillowy lips over the hard red button of her nipple.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly again as her lips sucked at the stiff protrusion, her mouth vacuuming up my milky seed. She lifted her lips slightly away from her pink skin and I watched her tongue slowly circle the erect red nipple before she slowly released it; the massive tit wobbling slightly before sitting heavy and full on her broad chest.

I ducked back into the bathroom as she picked up the towel and wiped the last bits of residue off her face as she stood up. I heard her close the door to her bedroom and then I stepped into the shower. Fuck; that had been so exciting to see her suck and lick her own tit like that. I knew that was something I'd have to get her to do more of later.

It felt good to have the steaming water pelt down upon me. I turned my head into the spray and let it beat on my face and down over my body, the hot water sluicing away the sweat from our recent exertions. I lathered up and scrubbed myself, the soapy water snaking into the drain like a pearly ribbon of cum. As my hands sought out my oily dick, I knew I'd have more of that silvery nectar for my stacked mother before this day was done.

Finishing my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my old bedroom. I still had some clothes stashed there, for those occasional times when I did some yard work for my mom, or just decided to stay over. Not bothering with any underwear, I pulled on an old pair of worn jeans and a black t-shirt. Running my fingers through my hair, I made my way back to the kitchen and grabbed a nice cold Dr. Pepper from the fridge. Dr. Pepper....Nectar of the Gods. I'd liked that stuff since I was a kid, and my mom always kept a supply in the house. That was how I knew she really loved me; there was always a nice cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge. And so how was I gonna show her I loved her just as much; I was gonna teach her what that fantastic body of hers was capable of. It had been a shame to waste that incredible body all these years. My plan was to help her make up for lost time, and along the way, I'd make sure she got a regular dose of semen, either on her....or inside her. Yes, this education of my mother was coming along just fine. Now it was time to start ramping things up a bit.

I heard her shut off the shower in her bedroom and I looked over the rest of the things I'd gotten for her as I waited for her to return. Yeah, the other things I'd bought her were definitely gonna look good. One thing was still very nice and proper, but incredibly sexy. I'd gotten a couple of other things as well that were a little more daring. I guess you could say they were going to be more like presents for me than for her!

"How do you think this outfit looks?" My mother's soft lilting voice came to my ears, causing me to turn to see her walking towards me. My jaw almost dropped, she looked so fucking hot! She was wearing the other casual outfit I'd gotten her; the white miniskirt and the sleeveless cherry-red ribbed turtleneck, along with the flat strappy sandals. The miniskirt looked great, the bright white fabric standing out brilliantly where it ended high on her full tanned thighs. But the top....that luxuriously tight-fitting cherry-red top....fuck......it looked fantastic! Like young fashionistas to a shoe sale, my eyes were immediately drawn to that incredible chest of hers. I loved the way the vertical ribs of the sleeveless turtleneck stretched in and out as they followed the generous swells of her huge tits. I could see the outline of the lacy bra through the hugging fabric, and I knew she had once again donned that flattering black bra I'd gotten her yesterday. None of her old ones would have given her such enticing support that the new black one was capable of. Man, could my mother ever fill out a sweater.

"Mom, you look amazing!" I gushed, lasciviously looking her up and down as she posed before me, a big smile spreading across her pretty face.

"I think you were right about the skirt," she said as she turned and showed me that luscious round bum of hers, "the black panties wouldn't have looked very good." My eyes feasted on her succulent rear end, the outline of a pair of white panties slightly visible beneath the white miniskirt. Oh man, she had a great ass; nice and round and full. I knew my cock was going to be buried hilt-deep inside that ass someday, and I suppressed a lustful groan as I pictured pushing her up against the wall, lifting her skirt from behind, tearing off those panties and slipping my thrusting erection deep inside her tight hot ass. With those wickedly nasty incestuous thoughts racing through my brain, I felt myself starting to sweat with anticipation already.

"You're right, Mom," I replied as I gave her a teasing smile. "The white panties do look much better. But I think it would look even better without any panties at all."

The surprised look on her face was accompanied by a little gasp before she gave me a wry smile and a little shake of her head. "Oh Andy, you...." she said as she tsked me, continuing to slowly shake her head from side to side.

"Really Mom, when young women wear a white skirt like that, none of them wear panties." I wondered if she would buy that one.

"You're kidding," she answered questioningly, a totally perplexed look on her face.

"No. They want the skirt to look as good as possible, with nothing underneath to get in the way."

"Gee, I don't know......"

"Hey, I can prove it to you how much better it'll look that way."

"And just how are you gonna do that?"

"I'll take a few pictures of you with the panties on, then a few with them off. We'll compare how they look and you can see for yourself." By the little twinkle in her eyes, I knew her curiosity was getting the better of her.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Perfect, just the answer I was hoping for.

I pulled out my cell phone and started instructing her on the poses I wanted. I concentrated on that round delicious rear end of hers, but of course, I managed to work in a number of shots of those spectacular tits of hers as well. There was definitely going to be some prime whacking material on my computer once I was through.

"Okay, that's good," I said as I stopped and pulled my eye away from the viewfinder. "Now let's try it without the panties."

"Okay," she replied meekly as she went into her bedroom and returned a few moments later. She purposely did a little pirouette for me and I could clearly see that there were no visible panties or panty-lines at all; just her round full cheeks filling out the back end of that tight little skirt. At the front, I could make out just the trace of a shadow from her pubic hair beneath. That I'd take care of later, once I'd taken her education a little further.

"Yes, that is very nice," I said, my voice ringing with praise.

"I know what you mean about not seeing anything on the bum, but what about the front? Can you see anything?" I knew she was talking about the subtle shadow of her pubic hair and I decided to tackle the subject head on.

"All the girls keep themselves totally shaved down there these days, Mom." I paused for a second as she took that in. "We can take care of that later."

"Oh, I um....well, okay." Excellent; just what I wanted to hear. My mother had lived such a sheltered life that I could see she was relying on the 'worldly' experience of her 27-year old son when it came to matters like this.

"Now, let's put you in some of the same shots we just took a few minutes ago." I brought up my cell phone as she turned her rear end towards me and provocatively thrust out one nicely-flared matronly hip. Oh fuck, did that nice round bum of hers ever look good. I started taking pictures and finally stopped when I had exactly what I wanted.

"Okay, Mom. Take a look." I scrolled through the first batch for her as she stood next to me, one huge breast pressing warmly into my side. "Now, here are the second ones." I started slowly scrolling the second batch.

"Look at this one, Mom." I said as I stopped on one taken from almost directly behind her. I'd had her part her legs slightly so the skirt was stretched nice and taut across her sumptuous rear end and the backs of her parted thighs. I'd gotten her to look over her shoulder back at the camera at the same time, her face bewitchingly alluring as she gave me one of those smoldering erotic looks I never knew she was capable of. "Don't you think it looks better without the panties?"

"Wow, you're right," she said breathlessly as she looked at the sexy shot. I could see her getting aroused as I pulled up a few more enticing poses I'd put her in, her breathing becoming more rapid. Yeah, there were some great shots here. I was surprised myself at how amazing her gorgeous heart-shaped ass was. I had always looked at those fantastic 32Gs of hers, and of course, the clothes she'd always worn never did anything to help.....but man, this skirt on those wide motherly hips of hers looked heavenly. She filled out the back of that skirt almost as impressively as her huge tits filled out the front of her sweater. Yes, my mother was definitely a woman that was built for sex; and I planned on making full use of her incredible natural endowments.

"See Mom," I said as I set down my cell phone and put my hands on her shoulders, "you are an absolutely stunning woman. I keep telling you that. It's a shame that you weren't able to wear things like this all these years. You look amazing in this kind of stuff. You need to show the world who you are. I want to help you do that."

She looked up at me and I could see the overwhelming love she had for me in her eyes. I knew she could see the same in my eyes. As I looked into those warm blue orbs, I could see desire lurking there too, the passionate hunger that I'd just started unleashing in that tremendous body of hers needing to be fed once more. I lowered my mouth to hers and she opened her lips willingly; her mouth tasting hot and sweet. We kissed deeply, our tongues rolling against each other as I pressed my body against hers, her soft breasts pressing warmly into my chest.

"Mmmmm...." A low moan purred from her throat as I continued to kiss her while my hands slid down her back until I was cupping those incredible full cheeks of hers. Oh man, did they ever feel good; so full, so soft, so lush. The dining room table was right behind her so I deftly picked her up and set her on the edge of the table, her feet dangling above the floor.

"Oh Andy, wh.....what are you doing?" she asked breathlessly as our mouths parted, each of us gasping hotly.

"When you look as ravishingly beautiful as you do, Mom, you deserve to feel that way too." I stepped closer to her, nudging my body between her knees.

"Andy, I......I....." She protested softly, not sure of what was happening.

"Mom, have I ever done anything to hurt you?" I stood stock-still, waiting for her response.

"No, never."

"Have I made you feel good, these last couple of days?"

She paused and I could see her flush slightly in embarrassment. "Yes," she replied, averting her guilty eyes from mine.

"Then just relax, Mom. Trust me. I just want to make you feel good."

"Okay." She nibbled nervously on her bottom lip as I put both of my hands on the insides of her legs and slowly pushed them apart. We both looked down as the gap between her creamy thighs widened enough to let me get between them. I watched as the hem of the white mini rose higher and higher until I stopped; the view of her pussy still partially covered by her skirt. That was perfect for what I wanted to do right now.

"I want to kiss you, Mom. Again and again," I whispered softly as I moved close to her, my body between her spread thighs. She turned her mouth up towards mine, her beckoning lips parted, her warm blue eyes glassy with lust. I lowered my lips to hers and I felt her tongue wrap around mine as she drew it deep into her hot moist mouth.

"Mmmmm....." It was me moaning softly this time as I savored the illicit pleasure of our hot incestuous kiss. Her arms slid up the front of my body and around my neck as we kissed passionately, our hearts racing with delight. I slid my own hands down the sides of her body, a twinge of desire going right to my groin as I feathered my fingers over the pronounced curves of her voluminous tits. I let my hands explore further, my fingers tracing teasingly down over the front of her skirt and onto the soft smooth skin of her thighs. She didn't stop me as I rubbed my fingers in slow tantalizing circles over that exquisitely soft skin of her inner thighs. I could feel her trembling with desire as I slipped one hand beneath her sweater while the other one stroked her inner thighs.

The skin beneath her sweater was warm and soft as sin as I slid that hand up until I was cupping one of her enormous breasts, the delicate lace of her bra feeling sensually exciting under my fingertips. My other hand moved further forwards, my fingers tracing deftly over her smooth skin until I felt my fingertips softly touch the warm petals of her pussy lips. Oh fuck, she was soaking wet!

"Ohhhnnn," she groaned wantonly into my mouth as we continued to kiss, my one hand gently squeezing her sumptuous breast while the other started to manipulate her dripping snatch. I moved my hand upwards between her spread thighs, my fingers exploring my mother's hot juicy cunt for the first time. Oh my God, did it ever feel fantastic. The soft petals of her labia were hot and slick under my fingers, the whole surface of her twat covered with her flowing juices; evidence of her arousal.

"Mmmmmm," she purred into my mouth again as I slid my fingertips all over those exquisitely soft lips, her sweet nectar coating my searching hand. I let my middle finger slip deftly between her hot inner lips and felt her start to squirm as I moved it teasingly in a slow probing circle just inside her juicy opening. I gently squeezed her heavy tit as I brought my fingers higher, anxious to see if her clit was as sensitive as the rest of her lush body seemed to be. I slid my hand right to the top of her hot creamy slit, my fingers encountering the erect spire of her swollen clit; the protruding button feeling exquisitely hot beneath my fingertips.

"Aaaaaaahhhh," she groaned deep in her throat as she pulled my face closer to hers, her hot moist mouth all but devouring mine. I rolled the tip of my finger all around the hard pebble nestled at the top of her oozing gash. Man, was it ever big. It felt like a hot little fingertip poking out from its hooded sheath as I traced the tip of my slick finger all around it.

"Oh God....." My mother pulled her gasping mouth away from mine and buried her face in the hollow of my neck as she pulled me close. She started to twitch already so I ran my thumb through her slippery lips and brought it to her fiery clit as well. I rolled the hot swollen nub between my thumb and forefinger, my manipulating fingers triggering an immediate orgasm within her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH......." She let out a long gasp as she held onto me tightly and started to shake through her release. I kept rolling my fingers around her throbbing clit as she convulsed and twitched against me. I could hear her gasping raggedly and her warm feminine smell invaded my senses as she came. I breathed deep, the beautiful erotic scent of my mother's flowing pussy-juice settling luxuriously on my taste-buds. She continued to shake and moan, her lush tits pressed warmly against me, her rapturous pleasure sending a surging jolt to my rising prick. I wanted this to be about her, to let her know how much pleasure her incredible body was capable of providing, and not just to me, to her as well. I suppressed my urge to whip out my cock and thrust it deep into her weeping box right there; there would be time for that later. Right now, I wanted to show her that my hands and fingers could take good care of her.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good," she gasped as a final intense shudder ran down her spine. As her climax subsided, I released her fiery clit and slipped my fingers gently between her velvety-smooth labia, her juicy nectar oozing onto my hand. She finally looked up at me, her eyes glazed over with blissful contentment. "I guess you can tell I'm really sensitive down there too."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,675 Followers