Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Andy buys his busty mom some new bathing suits.
16.8k words
4.74
255k
234
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,677 Followers

"Oh yeah, that's it, Mom," I said, kneeling next to my mother's gorgeous naked body and pointing my engorged prick at her pretty face. "Just open those sweet lips of yours and I'll fill that mouth with a nice big load." With my hand wrapped in a warm loving corridor around my throbbing erection, I thought back on what had happened in the last little while......

After she'd sucked me off for the first time, she let me know she wanted to do it again. I was only too happy to comply, but I needed a few minutes to recharge. I'd laid her back on her bed, flipped up the little flounce of that sexy chemise I'd gotten her, whipped off her panties and eaten her through two tingling orgasms. As she lay there panting and gasping, I'd pulled the sexy little garment totally off of her, exposing those spectacular massive breasts of hers. I'd slipped my lips over one thick rubbery nipple and started to suck, my fingers finding their way between her legs and into that nice steamy honey pot of hers. I sucked and licked at those tremendous tits as I fingered her through another shuddering release, my slumbering member slowly coming back to life.

With the blood flowing warmly to my stiffening dick, I switched positions with her and told her to just take her time. She'd been lovingly sucking me for over half an hour, and now I was ready to cum. I drew my surging prick out of her vacuuming mouth and flipped her over onto her back as I scrambled out from beneath her. With her lying on her back panting hungrily, I shifted close to her lovely face on my knees and looked down at those soft red lips as she breathed raggedly, those full bee-stung pillows looking swollen and puffy from her enthusiastic sucking.

And so that is how I got to this position, on my knees with my rock-hard cock pointing at my busty mother's pretty face, my hand stroking vigorously back and forth................

"Oh yeah, that's it, Mom. Just open those sweet lips of yours and I'll fill that mouth with a nice big load," I'd just said. She eagerly opened her mouth into a nice big "O", a perfect target for my incestuous lust. The delicious twinges started in my midsection as I felt the boiling semen speed up the shaft of my pulsing erection. I inched closer on my knees as I hovered over her, the enflamed head an inch or two away from her parted lips as I stroked insistently back and forth.

"UNH.......UNH......HERE IT COMES!" I warned, pointing the wet red eye between those pouty lips just as the first thick milky rope spat forth. I watched it jettison deep into the warm recesses of her mouth, the long strand finding a welcoming home on her waiting tongue. I continued to pump as a second long ribbon spewed from the tingling tip, catching briefly on her upper lip before falling in a gathering pool deep in her hot oral cavity.

"OHHNNGGHH," she gave a little moan of pleasure as I continued to flood her mouth, shot after shot of creamy semen shooting forth between her parted lips. I kept stroking as I totally unloaded, filling my mother's mouth with gob upon gob of thick milky paste. Finally, the last tingling twinges went through me as a quaking shudder ran down my spine. With my hand still wrapped around my throbbing dick, I looked down at her. I'd tried to shoot it directly into her hungry mouth, but her lower face was spackled with a little collateral damage, pearly gobs of cum clinging to her lips and the smooth skin around her mouth.

"Let's make sure you get it all," I said, using my beefy dick as a snowplow as I pushed the milky seed into her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as she closed her lips about my warm cockhead and sucked gently, her soft lips feeling heavenly against the sensitive tissues as she tenderly nursed, drawing out every last drop of my manly cream.

"Oh Jesus, Mom," I said, reaching down and stroking her face lovingly as I continued to let her nurse at my dwindling prick, "you can really suck." Her eyes flicked up to mine for a second, a look of pure bliss shining from deep within those languid pools.

I was surprised at how fast she'd taken to cock-sucking, with this being her first time, and all. She was a natural at it, and I could tell she loved it. It seemed like forever that I had dreamed and fantasized about my mother blowing me, and now, it was ending up better than I had ever imagined. I felt like I could just kneel over her forever like this and just let her suck, but I was so tired after everything that had happened today, I knew I needed to sleep soon before I collapsed right on top of her. I reluctantly withdrew my deflating rod from between her sucking lips and started to lie down beside her.

"Oh," she said with a mild tone of disappointment in her voice.

"That's okay, Mom. I'll have some more for you tomorrow. Right now, I'm whipped."

"I know; me too, Sweetie," she replied as I pulled the blankets over us as I snuggled up next to her. I kissed the back of her head and reached over, plunging the room into darkness as I flicked off the light.

"Thanks for everything today, Andy," she whispered softly. "And thanks for saying those things to your father. I'm so proud of you."

"I meant every word I said. I promise you, Mom, I won't let him talk about you or treat you like that ever again."

She paused for a second, both of us thinking about how our relationship had changed. It was quickly becoming clear to both of us that I was going to be the man in her life, hopefully with my father to soon become a distant memory. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom; more than ever." I slid my arm around her, my hand cupping her huge breasts as we lay on our sides, her warm back nestled into my front. The last thing I remember was her hand gently squeezing mine as I cupped one heavy orb, granting me permission to do with her as I wished. As I thought about how perfect our new life would be.......sleep overtook me..........

"Mmmmmmm, that smells good," I thought to myself, the scent of frying sausages and freshly-brewed coffee drifting warmly into my senses. I slowly came awake, my eyes flickering open as I remembered where I was, slumberous confusion rapidly giving way to reality. "Yes, I am definitely in my mother's bed," I thought with contentment as I looked at the warm morning light drifting in around the curtains. The smell of that food though wasn't to be denied, and I felt my stomach grumbling in need as I pushed the covers off me.

With my piss hard-on leading the way, I got up and made my way to the bathroom, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I made use of the facilities, then sluggishly meandered down to my old room where I found a pair of loose boxers and an old t-shirt. Donning my fab-gear, I followed the warm scents to the kitchen, where I spotted my mother standing by the stove, dressed in a thick plush housecoat.

"Good morning," I said as I walked over and wrapped my arms around her, nestling my face into the soft hollow of her neck and kissed her. Her skin there was as soft as a butterfly's wing, and sinfully warm.

"Good morning, Sunshine," she replied as she tilted her head to let my lips explore more of her inviting neck. I loved it when she called me Sunshine. She'd been doing it forever, and it was one of those special little things between the two of us. Holding her like this, with my arms wrapped around her full mature body, my face and lips nestled against hers, I felt like I was bathing in sunshine; everything was absolutely perfect in my world. "You looked so peaceful sleeping. I tried to be quiet and not wake you when I got up. I figured you'd be hungry so I got some things started."

"Mmmmm, it smells great, Mom; almost as good as you feel," I said playfully as I slipped a hand inside her robe and cupped one of those massive September Carrino-like tits of hers.

"Stop that, Andy," she replied with a smirk as she playfully swatted at my hand with the spatula.

"Not a chance." I turned her in my arms and kissed her, her lips warm and responsive against mine, my hand slipping further inside her robe and hefting one glorious mound.

"Don't you ever get enough?" she asked as she coyly pushed me away and turned back to the stove, a mischievous little smile on her face.

"I never get enough of you, Mom." I grabbed a mug from the cupboard as she dropped some eggs into a frying pan and got some toast underway.

"There's some yogurt and fruit for you in the fridge," she said with a motherly tone in her voice. "You need to eat more fruit and vegetables."

"Yes, Mother." The scolded 27-year old child pulled out the bowl of fruit with yogurt poured over it that she'd prepared for me. I dug in, the cool sensation and natural flavors tasting wonderful after our night of mother/son frolicking. I was just finishing up when the rest of the food was ready and she set a steaming plate of sausages, toast and eggs in front of me. She sat down with her own plate and we both attacked the warm delicious food ravenously, the hunger inside us needing more than just each other to survive.

"Satisfied?" she asked as she gathered up our finished plates and put them in the dishwasher.

Her question about my level of satisfaction was obviously directed at my hunger, but as I watched those heavy round tits of hers sway beneath her robe, I felt a twinge in my cock as my mind went to other areas......that weren't so satisfied. I decided right there on the spot to continue with my mother's new education. "That was great, Mom, thanks. But as far as whether I'm satisfied or not, that's a different matter."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Honey, would you like me to make you something else?" she replied innocently.

"No. Sit down for a minute, Mom." I waited until she took the chair next to me before continuing. "Remember when you said before that you know a young man my age has certain needs?"

"Yes." I could see the interest in what I had to say in her blue eyes.

"Well, one thing that happens with a guy my age is that we wake up every morning with a hard-on."

"Really?" she replied, a definite tone of surprise in her voice.

"Yeah. It can kind of slowly go down after we go to the bathroom, but most guys, including me, like to get a load off first thing in the morning." I paused for a second as she looked at me wide-eyed.

"I......I had no idea," she stumbled over her words as her eyes flicked down to the crotch of my boxers, my semi-hard prick lurking beneath the surface as I could feel it slowly continuing to stiffen.

"Yep. Every morning when I wake up, it's standing up, nice and hard." Her eyes flicked down to my midsection again and I saw her gulp noticeably. "I reach into my night table, scoop up a gob of Vaseline and wrap my hand around it." She seemed mesmerized by my words, exactly as I'd hoped.

"And do you know what I think about when I do it every morning?" She slowly shook her head, her eyes flicking down to the growing swell starting to strain against the confining material of my shorts.

"I think about you, Mom." Her face flushed a brilliant pink, her mouth opening invitingly as she gasped out loud in surprise. I slid my rear-end forward so I was leaning back in my seat, my swelling crotch prominently on display. "Only you know what the problem is?" She could only shake her head, totally speechless as she sat transfixed, staring at the thickening stalk pushing against soft material of my boxers.

"The problem is that I didn't get to do that this morning." I paused for a few seconds, watching a fine sheen of perspiration come over her flushed pretty face, her breath coming in rapid little gasps from between those full red lips of hers. "It would have been even better if you'd done it for me, Mom." She was staring blatantly at my rising cock now, the long tube lifting the worn material away from my abdomen. She seemed in a trance, totally transfixed by the lewd hypnotic display of my stiffening erection and my lilting voice. I continued, speaking softly in a lulling tone. "Yes, every morning when we're together, I'd like you to wake me up by using either your mouth or hands on me." I paused again, letting my words settle into her brain. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said compliantly, her voice nothing more than a whisper. I sat calmly, her eyes flicking up to mine briefly before returning to the pronounced bulge in my shorts.

"That's a good girl," I said, my voice warm with praise. "Now, since I haven't cum yet today, why don't you go, get the Vaseline and take care of this for me?" She simply nodded and made her way towards the bedroom, her body moving as if in a trance.

As soon as she left the room, I grabbed a shallow bowl from the cupboard, spooned some strawberries into it from the fridge and set the bowl on the table behind my coffee cup, partially hidden from view. I slouched back into my seat and spread my legs, my throbbing prick almost bursting through the buttoned fly of my boxers. I got in position just in time as she returned; the big jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline in her hand.

"Just sit there, Mom," I said as I used my foot to pull the leg of her chair over so it was positioned between my spread thighs. She compliantly sat in the chair and set the jar of lube of on the table, her face flushed with excitement. "That's good. Now take your robe off." She slipped the plush robe off her shoulders so it fell over the chair behind her. I was happy to see she was totally naked beneath, those massive 32Gs looking so round and heavy as they covered the full breadth of her chest, the big nipples looking dark and swollen with need.

"Take my shorts off for me." She reached forward and I lifted my hips as she drew my boxers down, the waistband catching momentarily on the swollen knob before she tugged it clear, the stiff lance unfurling and rearing up before her. She gave a sharp intake of breath as she dropped my shorts, her mouth opening warmly as her tongue ran out unconsciously and circled wetly around her full red lips.

"Now scoop out some of the Vaseline and rub your hands together. Get them nice and warm for me." She obeyed instantly, popping the lid off the jar and lifting out a generous gob with her fingers. She put her hands together and I watched as the gooey lube quickly warmed and became a clear glistening thing of beauty as she rubbed her slender fingers back and forth over each other.

"That's good, now take my cock in your hands and just work it nice and slow; just like you did when you used your mouth on me. There's no need to hurry." I leaned back in my chair as I watched her lean forward slightly, those spectacular tits of hers swaying under their tremendous weight as her two small hands circled my long thick cock near the base, one hand over the other. She gripped it firmly, and I felt her give a small loving twist, letting her hands get used to the feeling. She then slowly started to slide her slick hands upwards, both of them moving in unison.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said softly. Just as she had when she'd used her mouth on me, she was doing it perfectly. She had just the right amount of firmness in her grip to produce a sublimely pleasurable level of friction; not too tight and not too loose .....just right. I could see from the look on her face that she was as excited as I was at performing this wickedly lewd act in her own kitchen; a mother giving a slow torturous handjob to her loving son. The nastiness of the illicit incestuous act was not lost on me either; it only fueled my ardor even more.

"Oh Mom, that's so good," I groaned as she started to move her hands in an exquisitely wonderful corkscrewing motion up and down on my swollen pecker. She was doing just as I asked, taking her time, doing it nice and slow, but covering every square inch of my rearing shaft from the tip to the hilt with her hot slippery hands. I looked down at those massive tits of hers, swaying and bobbing deliciously as her hands worked up and down on my surging erection. Her nipples looked huge; engorged with blood, they seemed to be calling out for my mouth. But that would have to come later. Now, I was close to exploding already, and I knew exactly where I wanted to put this load of cum.

"I'm almost there, Mom. Just keep doing it nice and slow," I said as I reached over and pulled the bowl of strawberries from behind my cup and brought it forward.

"Wha....?" she started to ask.

"Just keep stroking it like that, but point the head at the bowl." I slouched down just a bit more and brought the bowl to my midsection as she stroked upwards, the engorged head of my cock just an inch or two away from the bowl. I tilted the edge of the bowl slightly downwards, putting it in the perfect position to catch my upcoming load. I could see her wet lips parted and gasping as she mercilessly stroked my rampant hard love-muscle, her hot slippery hands moving smoothly back and forth. I felt those telltale twinges as the contractions started in my midsection, my climax mere seconds away.

"OH FUCK, MOM, I'M GONNA CUM," I warned just as the boiling semen sped up the shaft of my throbbing prick. We both watched as the glistening red eye filled with pearly seed for a split-second before a long milky strand shot forth, plastering itself appetizingly over the bright red berries. Her hands continued their jacking movements as a second, and then a third silvery strand shot forth, the viscous fluid landing salaciously on the cool pieces of fruit.

"Oh my," she whispered breathlessly as she watched me cum, strand after strand of thick sperm-laden semen spewing forth into the bowl. She kept her slippery warm hands moving smoothly back and forth, pumping out gob upon gob as I totally unloaded, my stomach quivering with each delicious orgasmic contraction. A final tingling shudder scurried down my spine as the last tremors of a wonderful climax ran through my body. She slowed her stroking hands until they came to a stop, her fingers continuing to just hold me warmly. Like everything else we'd done sexually, she instinctively seemed to know just what to do. Yes, she definitely was the perfect lover, and being my mother just made it all that much better.

"Now that's a perfect way to start the day," I said as I set the bowl of cum-covered berries on the table.

"Did you really like that?" she asked insecurely. "Did I do it right?"

"You did it perfectly, Mom. It couldn't have been any better." I paused for a couple of seconds, watching the warm smile come over her face before I continued. "But remember, that's how I should be starting my day; in bed, when I first wake up. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll remember next time."

"Good. Now since you did such a good job, here's your reward," I said as I slid the bowl of fruit in front of her. We both looked down, my pearly semen clinging to the bright red berries in milky gobs and ribbons. "Here, I'll feed it to you." I grabbed the spoon and lifted one big berry, the surface almost covered with my creamy cum.

"Open wide," I said as I brought the spoon forward. She compliantly opened her mouth and I slipped the spoon between her parted lips. She closed her lips and drew the cummy treat into her warm mouth as I drew the spoon away. I watched as she savored the masculine flavor on her tongue for a few minutes before swallowing, her eyes closing in pleasure as the creamy semen slid down her throat.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as the silky fluid made its way to a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach.

"Did you like that?" I asked, teasingly drawing the bowl further away, her lust-filled eyes never leaving the spunk-covered berries.

"Would you like some more?" I put another strawberry on the spoon, the surface glistening with my milky ball-juice. I tantalizing waved the spoon slowly in front of hers, her eyes following it hypnotically as her lips opened in wanton anticipation.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,677 Followers