Educating Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We smiled weakly at each other and I reached over to hold him. I put my head on his chest and felt his arm reach over to hold me. The feel of him holding me was comforting and I snuggled closer to him, closed my eyes, and rested. Secure in the arms of a sexy, loving, giving man.

###

That was 26 years ago and, Jesse and I have been together now for the last 24 years. The two years before he moved in were hard on us, as Jesse finished school and started at the local college. We didn't want to give his parents or anyone else reason to create problems. So, we saw each other only at times that he could get away without getting caught.

When he turned 20, I offered to "rent" him a room and we've been together ever since.

During the early years, I'm sure there were some who suspected a more intimate relationship between us at the time. We constantly walked that tightrope in public between being friends and being "more" than friends. I didn't like it but recognized the necessity of having to do it then.

Today though is a different story.

As I said at the beginning, my life has never been the same since Jesse came into it. I do wonder from time to time where I would be today if I had not taken the chance with him. After all, the odds were against us.

Our ages. Financial pressures. Finding time to be together. Being in the closet with some and out of the closet with others.

But then I close my eyes and remember.

Remember the caring. The giving. And the passion that we've shared all these years.

And when I remember all those things, I realize that knowing where I would have been without Jesse, was not as important to me as knowing where I am with him now.

It's ironic though, that we all have to learn that lesson over and over again.

I'm just thankful that I have Jesse in my life to teach it to me.