Educating the Capo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The wedding will be as soon as I can talk him into it, yes you all get an invite, his and hers matching bullet proof vests would be good as a gift, and don't you dare put them on your expense accounts. I'm only marrying him for his money so I'll be watching the company coffers." This drew a laugh and more good natured ribbing. It was the perfect way to wind down a long day. Gradually the festivities came to a close and my staff members, now full of good Italian food said their goodbyes and departed in the mini bus they'd arrived in escorted by Manny and Maria.

As Carol and I wandered sleepily up to our room I reflected on the day's accomplishments and smiled. The upsides of today far outweighed the downsides. We were all set for a trip to Richmond on Friday, we had picked up an ally in Frampesomi, Carol and I had become an engaged couple, and Carol had proven herself more than capable of hitting back and overcoming her victim status. On the downside, Manny's car had been totalled and my credit card had taken a huge hit. And I still had to go shopping for an engagement ring!