Educating the Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mosasaur slid contentedly to the side of the bed, knowing hir job was done for the time being. Now, it was time for another of hir sisters to take hir place. The Dimetrodon, who had so far been patient, scrabbled eagerly to Julianne's face and dragged her lips to hir hard, pulsing cock. Shi growled, flipping the woman expertly on to her stomach and pushing hir fingers into the corner of her mouth to pry her lips apart before she had entirely come to her senses with her new partner.

Hir cock throbbed, pre cum pooling at the tip. Oddly shaped like a human member with the rougher texture of leathery, reptile skin, it pried open Julianne's lips lovingly and the Dimetrodon thrust in with a snarl. Hir sail twitched on hir back and shi hissed viciously, using Julianne's head and hair for leverage to put more power into hir thrusts. She certainly wasn't getting off lightly this time!

Shi flicked hir long tail, tapered to a point, as shi thrust, reptilian eyes sharp and glaring in the throes of passion. All their training was coming to a head - this was everything they had prepared for and more! Julianne gasped for breath every time the Dimetrodon drew back only to hack around hir length once more on the next brutal shove. The cycle repeated, the fat cock sliding over hir tongue and bruising the top of her mouth. The cut length made her jaw ache but Julianne swallowed repeatedly still, learning quickly that the reflex allowed her to take more of the 'saur's cock. The Dimetrodon rumbled softly, crotch nearly slamming into the young woman's face, deep than shi would have expected to be able to go.

And Julianne loved every second of the rough treatment. Her new life wouldn't be as difficult as everyone was making out!

The Dimetrodon yanked her hair, short claws scratching her scalp, and sped up all of a sudden, forcing Julianne to take more and more of her cock. Even though shi couldn't slide into the woman's throat as the Ankylosaurus had done - the angle just wasn't working - shi snarled as shi pushed Julianne's jaw open wider, cock pulsing with the need to cum. Hir balls, held internally, churned and shi tumbled past the point of no return, eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Hir roar shook dust from the ceiling and hir sisters cheered hir on, aware that they would be called on to fuck Julianne next. Their cocks stood hard and ready as Julianne gulped down as much of the Dimetrodon's seed as possible, better prepared for the deluge this time. Despite her best efforts, however, seed still drooled out from the corners of her lips - she just wasn't able to swallow all of it in time.

As the Dimetrodon dragged hir sloppy, slick cock from Julianne's gasping mouth, the anthro Ankylosaurus stroked her hair soothingly. There was more to come and she would have to bear through it if she wanted to do her duty admirably.

"You seem tired, Julianne. Why don't you let our little one take care of you for a time? We can wait our turn." Shi giggled. "It's a long night ahead. Scoot further up now, come on. Your education is far from complete, lady Julianne."

She scrambled to obey, looking down in time to see the feral Ankylosaurus launch hirself bodily on to her torso, feet landing on either side of her head. Shi landed heavily and Julianne winced as the bed groaned, the Ankylosaurus humping frantically until hir cock hit home, not waiting for Julianne to be ready or give any indication of such. Sinking in deep, shi thrust with a snort of warm breath through Julianne's hair, driving in deep a fleshy, knobbed cock that was the most prehistoric of them all. Arching her back, Julianne rolled her hips into the Ankylosaurus' thrusts, encouraging hir to take her as each thrust fanned the flames in her lower abdomen. Julianne moaned, head thrown back. It was a much sought heat for a needy woman.

The Dimetrodon lovingly wound hir long, pianist fingers into her hair, supporting her through the fucking. Although hir cock was already hard again, shi made no move to push it into Julianne's mouth. No - they were there for her training and pleasure only. It was coded into their DNA and the Dimetrodon smiled softly to hirself. Shi couldn't be happier about that.

The Mosasaur chattered, clicking her jaws together as the feral Ankylosaurus thrust with lewd, wet squelches.

"Make sure you drive every inch in now, sister."

So caught up was Julianne in the raw, unbridled sex that she didn't even notice the bedroom door swinging open and more than one person stomping inside without care for her privacy. Only when her father loomed over her grasping the bulge in his velveteen trousers did she pay attention, cum still drooling down her face. The presence of her parents did not faze her partner, however, and the Ankylosaurus thrust more keenly, ramming in with the tenor of one set to get off over and over again. Shi hit a bundle of nerves within Julianne's pussy - what she would later learn was her g-spot - with every thrust and the young woman whimpered, arching back as her pleasure built and built, desperate for release that teased on the edge of reality.

"I see you are enjoying yourself," he rumbled, eyes hazed over with lust as they roamed her body and that of the dinosaurs. "Quick too. I do hope they are pleasing you well enough. They've had time with your mother and me... Call it practice. They're ideally trained. Or they should be."

Julianne barely took in his words as tension wound itself tauter and tauter in her lower abdomen, the Ankylosaurus crooning to her as shi thrust. There was no time to talk as orgasm crashed over her and Julianne convulsed, ecstasy electrifying, as the 'saur drove in with increasing roughness, forcing her to accept every single inch.

Julianne's mother, a noblewoman, pressed herself into her husband's side, dressed in a sari that dropped below one milky white breast, dark hair tumbling about her shoulders. Taking the Ankylosaurus' cock in hand, she pumped the length expertly, keeping eye contact with her daughter as she bucked and screamed around her partner's muffling shaft through the peak of orgasm. And she smiled. Her daughter would be ready. She stroked Julianne's hair, tucking it behind her ear, and the Ankylosaurus jammed her crotch up against the young woman's pussy lips, roaring as shi reached climax, pumping litres of cum into Julianne's sore pussy. Over productive to an obnoxious extent, shi groaned as shi spent hirself, grinding as deep as possible into the panting, drained woman.

Oh, yes, she had learned much. But her training was far from complete.

Kissing the tip of the Ankylosaurus cock, tipped with glistening beads of pre-cum, the noblewoman winked to her daughter as the younger woman trembled from the power of her climax.

"With our help, you will be prepared for the alliance."

*

Strolling into the dining room with four hermaphrodite dinosaurs in tow, Julianne had a bounce in her stride, come the next morning. The young woman wore nothing on her creamy skin, eyes sparkling as she seated herself across from her parents at the table. Cum trickled down her inner thighs, a quiet reminder of what she had engaged in the night before.

And now, there was no turning back.

The hermaphrodites made as if to line up behind Julianne and she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, shaking her head. Her mother raised an eyebrow, curious as to what her daughter would do, as she snapped her fingers and called the Dimetrodon to her seat instead. Shi blinked and took the offered chair, sitting with her thighs, rounded with muscle, spread wide. Hir cock needed no encouragement to rise to Julianne's attention and the woman licked her lips, swinging a leg over the 'saur's lower half to poise herself above the delicious shaft. A servant walked into the room with a steaming pot, shrieked and fled as the pot fell to the floor with a clang of metal, spilling the contents over the pristine floorboards.

Giggling at the disruption, which would not dissuade her from continuing, Julianne lowered herself down on the Dimetrodon's cock, taking hir inside easily as semen lubricated her gaping pussy. Shi gripped Julianne's hips and groaned, bucking lightly but otherwise taking hir cues from hir mistress and following her lead, as shi had been taught. Julianne's father smiled and nodded his approval, proud that their creations had proven to be so useful and trainable. They would do well for his daughter in her education, for there were many more boundaries to cross before she would be completely ready to form the alliance.

"So..." Julianne said, planting her heels on the edge of the wooden chair to languidly ride the Dimetrodon's cock as the servants watched with wide eyes. "What's for breakfast?"

The Ankylosaurus crooned and reached around the duo testing the limits of the dining chair to grope and squeeze the young woman's breasts, kneading them tenderly with hir fingertips. Julianne moaned and met the dinosaur's sharp, intelligent eyes over her shoulder as shi pulled her nipples into needy peaks.

"I think you already have that covered, mistress Julianne."

The Dimetrodon stood, cradling the woman in hir strong arms, and walked Julianne to the wall, letting her bare feet down on the carpet. Obligingly, Julianne spread her legs and allowed the Dimetrodon to pull one up so that her parents had a better view of the thick length pounding her pussy. She groaned, eyes rolling back in her head, as the hermaphrodite fucked her to her first orgasm of the day. It would undoubtedly not be her last and Julianne could not have looked forward to it more as semen splattered the floor between her legs, cunt gaping like a whores snatch.

Rumbling softly, the Dimetrodon leaned in, lips nuzzling the back of Julianne's neck where her hairline began. Far from softening, hir cock stayed hard and shi rolled hir hips languidly, teaching Julianne that one fuck did not mean the fun was over. Hir tail slapped the back of hir thighs and shi growled, slamming in to the hilt as the lady gasped.

"Your training continues today, Julianne."

She grinned wickedly.

"I do hope you are prepared for plenty of cock."

12