Education

Story Info
Allison learns something new everyday.
2k words
2.88
26k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Disclaimer: Allison is 19-years-old, Lily is 18-years-old, Chase is 26-years-old. The only thing that breaks rules/laws in this story is that a teacher is fraternizing with a student.]


Mr. Daniels' psychology class was silent as usual. But to some of the students they got an odd chill up their spines. The kind of chill that you get when the weather may turn bad, or even when it seems as though something in the room is out of place. Whatever the cause of the chill the students all felt its effect, and many of them could not wait till last bell.

Allison watched as Mr. Daniels strolled from one side of the room to the other with long broad steps. Somehow this seemed to put her mind into a place of slumber, because the only thing she remembered from class after the last bell rang was the homework pages for that night and her friend Lily tapping her on the shoulder and getting her awake so they could get a ride from Lily's mother.

"Ally! Yo, Freidman, wake your ass up girl! Time to get outta this junk heap of learning, and back to my place for some pizza and movies." Allison thought the sound of Lillian's shrill voice mimicked that of a large parakeet which had become ravenous for attention.

"Yeah, yeah... I know, Lily." Allison sighed as she forced herself out of the rickety school desk-chair, despite the fact that her left leg had fallen asleep from resting it on her right knee while she napped.

She reluctantly followed Lillian out to her mom's clunky soccer-mom SUV, and climbed into the back seat next to her friend. Their bag and purses lay at their feet in a less-than meaningless pile of materialism. Allison had always wondered where Lily had gotten her fashion sense, and now that she could see Lily's mother's purse resting between the driver seat and the passenger seat she realized that Lily's mistaken obsession for white with pink polka dot pattern wasn't her idiocy, it was her mother's. Allison had an inward giggle at her own sarcasm twirling itself around those sad thoughts.

"O-M-G, Ally! Guess what?" Lily's mother had a voice near identical to her daughter's, and yet so different to the point you could tell she was obviously a chain smoker while Lily was younger.

Allison, with a heavy inward sigh replied, "What is it Ms. Hagerman?" Allison knew that she hated being called by her married name. Her husband was everything but the ideal spouse.

"Call me, Barb, hon." she corrected in lightning speed, as though she could not even fathom the idea of sharing one retched thing with the man she, less-often than not, called her husband.

Barb continued, "I just got you and Lillian tickets to go see Green Day in concert next month. What do you think of that?" Allison hated Green Day, almost as much as she hated Ms. Hagerman and her sad excuse for a husband. She also hated it when 'Barb' called her daughter by her birth name and refused to acknowledge her nickname outside of her home life.

"That sounds like fun" she bluffed. Allison knew she would not be able to go anyways. Her father was too busy to worry himself with worrying about her. So much so he skipped the whole thing and never let her go to concerts or anything out of the city without him, unless of course it was for a school function or could better her education about his bustling business.

Lily was excited about Green Day, and had always seemed oblivious that Allison hated all music that wasn't classical or symphony. Lily also never stopped to wonder why Allison cringed when her mother called her 'Lillian' instead of 'Lily', and when Lily herself called Allison by 'Ally' she never noticed Allison's cringe at that either. For a supposed 'best friend' she wasn't very good at knowing anything about her friends. Lily was too worried about parties and fun events to care about anything other than herself and her mother's happiness.

Barbara-Lynn Hagerman continued to drive, she knew Allison's taste in music wouldn't be the same as Lillian's, but she figured what it is going to hurt anyways. Barb knew about Jameson Freidman and his adopt-a-daughter relationship with Allison. She even use to date Jameson before he became the prick he was today. She felt sorry for Allison, but she knew that, because Jameson would never let Allison go to the concert, that Barb herself would end up going with her daughter by default. Whether or not she felt guilty of slighted deception, she was determined to spend time with her daughter.

The SUV veered into the driveway of the small sub-rural community of, Shady Springs, and all Allison could think about was what her father would come up with for her to do instead of going to the concert. Although, as previously mentioned, it's not like she was looking forward to Green Day or any other concert that wasn't played by a symphony or an orchestra in a perfect acoustical environment. Allison loved classical music, almost as much as she loved her Psych teacher, Mr. Daniels. She only wished that someday he would see her desire for him and free her from the ill-fated-heiress destiny of her and her controlling adoptive father's architecture company. She hated architecture so much more than anything she could ever think of.

"Lily... Do you think--" Allison started to ask a question that she knew the answer to, but unlucky for her, one of the few times Lily actually listened just so happened to be now, at that moment in the guest room.

"What's up Ally?" Lily asked in her high-pitched bird voice. Once again the name 'Ally' caused Allison to cringe inside.

Allison thought for a few seconds of how exactly she wanted to phrase this question before asking it. She knew that as soon as Lily found out about her love of Mr. Daniels she would gossip to every girl in their school about it, until eventually she would just be forced to give up any hope of being saved by her knight in shining mental armor.

"Um... Hypothetically speaking; if a younger woman were to fall in love for a somewhat older man, and she knew that older man had near the same feelings for her, then; do you think it would be morally wrong for him and her to make their love known, or would it be best if they just kept dancing around in a big love affair circle and until it blew wide open and everyone began to hate them and chastise them for existing as ever being a couple in the first place?" Allison was near surprised she had not run out of breath, but when she looked up from her gaze at the bed she caught the confused glance of Lily staring back at her.

"What the fuck was all that about, Ally?" she began to giggle with no stop in sight, and Allison knew she had just made a big mistake even saying anything. Not that she thought Lily even knew what she was really talking about, but what she did know was that now Lily would gossip about how weird 'Ally' was to bring up such an adult topic during a study night with her supposed best-friend.

~~~~~

The next day Allison knew something was wrong at school. All the girls in her gym class kept staring at her and would never lift near her in the weight training room. When it came time for lunch only Lily sat by her, and a few random jock guys from the basketball team. When she got up to dump her tray after the end bell rang for next period she noticed someone was watching her from the above staircase as she neared the top floor of the school.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Freidman?" Allison couldn't even believe who was talking to her.

"M-m... Mr. Daniels? Hello..." she fumbled with her words, and cursed her lost track of mind. She couldn't believe he was at school so early. She knew that his only class was 7th period Psychology, so she was lost in her own fantasy world as he spoke his next words.

"I hope you're ready for Psych class today. Did you find time to read the pages I asked, or were you and Ms. Hagerman having too much fun with your pillow fights?" he joked with her in his gentle yet heavy voice. Allison more than melted inside at the thought of him watching her do anything but homework and assignments.

"Um-um... Yes sir. I finished the last chapter on the list just this morning." she nearly blurted at him. The butterflies in her stomach were quickly being eaten by piranhas and causing more romantic anxiety than she could bear.

"I'll see you in class then, Ms. Freidman." he turned on his heels and walked back in to his classroom, with a slight thud of the door behind him.

Allison's mind wandered around the confines of her sexual fantasies the rest of the day up to 7th period. "I can't believe he came to work early. Was it to talk to me? Does he really love me the same as I love him? Oh my God, what if this is the start of my getaway plan in motion? I can't wait to see him again in two hours." Her heart fluttered around for the next two hours as she proceeded to sketch and doodle hearts and ribbons with his and her initials on them. She even began, at one point, writing out their names as a couple after marriage. The lettering read; "Mr. & Mrs. Chase Daniels" and another read; "Allison Marie Daniels" she couldn't find a stopping point for her mind until she heard the bell for 7th period ring it's beginning. She close to leaped out of her seat and ran for her locker fumbling with her lock and books when she felt a hand on her shoulder and his deep voice crawl into her ear.

"You seem odd today, Ally. What's with you?" whether or not he just called her 'Ally' she was about to jump into the roof with excitement.

"I-I'm just nervous today I guess." she couldn't keep her voice from quivering with excitement.

"I don't know if you realize this, but my class isn't today at all. I only came to work today for two reasons, Ally." his voice was the same gentle yet heavy tone it always was. She was beginning to like the nickname 'Ally' for reasons she knew, but could not comprehend. "Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" her thoughts kept racing through sexual fantasies, and she could feel her arousal sliding between her thighs as she awaited his two reasons. He looked down at her and took her lack or response as his turn to respond.

"First, I'm here because of paper work I couldn't get done at home," he paused for a brief moment, and held her shoulder gently still, as he guided her against the door of his room. She now realized that no one was in the halls. "Oh God, it's early out today!" her mind had skipped a beat, and she had missed her ride home. She was now stuck here with her knight in shining armor.

"Second, I'm here because of this." suddenly Allison felt his hands clasping her own to the wall behind her gently. His body pressed against hers at the waist. Now she could feel herself quivering within her very arousal. Without warning, he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply. His hands now resting beneath her bottom, and lifting her up to his body more. Allison felt his lips leave her mouth and his tongue dance along her neckline as he then abruptly bit into her nape tenderly, and began to suckle at her soft, olive toned skin.

"Oh, Chase..." she knew she was in heaven.

~~~~~~

Allison woke up on the floor. She felt as though she had been hit by a wave of pleasure over and over again. Turning over to her right she cuddled herself into his arms, and leaned her head down on his chest. By the feeling of his skin grazing slightly against her own she gathered that they were both nude. Closing her eyes she fell asleep once more.