Education of Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Prom night.
7.8k words
4.56
25.9k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers

Amy finished her homework finally. It was much more difficult for her today than normal. Her mind could not stop wandering to Jim. This was the first time that she remembered obsessing about what lay under a boy's clothing. From the tight shirts, she could tell Jim had an athletic body, and his butt was certainly cute. And her curiosity wandered to his hard penis, which she saw signs of the previous day.

"Amy!" she admonished herself in her thoughts. "Get it together. This is why you avoided getting entangled. You need to keep those A's rolling for getting into college."

She rolled over and hugged her pillow, which always made her feel safe and secure. Except this time, she imagined embracing a hard muscled lean boy. "Mmmm," she muttered, letting the pillow slip between her legs and squeezing it. "Nice." She could picture her hand wrapping itself around Jim's dick, stroking it through his pants. Her tight control of her thoughts was definitely failing.

Her legs wrapped around the pillow and hugged it tight. She felt the beginnings of a hunger. It was becoming more familiar, this wanting, but it was still somewhat foreign to her. Her body began a slow humping motion. The pillow pressed against something that made her want more and more. She was nearly grinding against it hard when she heard a noise. Just in time, she tucked the pillow behind her as her mother barged into her room.

"Amy, I need you to cleanup after dinner tonight. Grandma is coming tomorrow, and I don't want the kitchen to be a mess."

"But, Mom!" Amy started. "I need to go clothes shopping."

Her mother stopped with her mouth open. Never had Amy asked to skip out on chores for anything other than homework and the occasional school play. It made her nearly reconsider. But, her mother was like an inspector when she came to the house. No one was happy when she would passive aggressively make remarks on the general state of cleanliness standards in the world.

"You do not need to go TONIGHT. Postpone it until tomorrow."

Amy thought about how difficult it was this morning for her to find anything worthy to wear; she stumbled upon the skirt, but had nothing acceptable for tomorrow. Tears formed in her eyes. "Please?" she pleaded.

That nearly did the trick, but her mother was never to give into manipulation.

"Sorry, Amy." And she turned on her heel and left the room before those tears could manifest. She was not sure her resolve could stand waterworks.

Amy buried her head in the pillow and nearly cried. She was not one to get too emotional over things, especially something as minor as this, but the turn of events had definitely caught her by surprise, and that made her unhappy. She pulled herself together and went to do as asked, grumpily cleaning the house for dear old grandma.

When Amy awoke the next morning, she sighed. Knowing what her choices were, she decided to just go with her usual outfit of loose jeans and shapeless shirt.

"I used to wear this every day," she thought, "so why does this make me unhappy now?"

She was so mad at her mother! When she left the house, she slammed the door and stomped off. Her anger filled her chest and she could not shake it off until she reached school. It was going to be one of those days.

Her arrival at school went completely unnoticed. Yesterday, she felt that something was wrong, that the atmosphere had changed. Today, it was back to normal. Except that normal had a certain amount of sadness to it. Her friend Jennie waved and smiled, which made her smile back reflexively. She was the only one who really noticed her and she missed the attention from yesterday.

"Wow, Jennie is cute today," she thought, as she appraised Jennie's plaid skirt, tight buttoned blouse, and a thin sweater covering.

Amy had always been a tad envious of Jennie's breasts. They were just so big on that otherwise thin frame. And she was never shy about showing off her frontal assets. Today was no exception, as her shirt had two buttons unfastened, showing a generous amount of cleavage and just a peak of a pink lacy bra underneath.

Opening her locker, Amy used the door to shield her spying on the reactions of people around Jennie. Many of the boys almost fell over trying to get a better view without trying to be obvious about it. Some of the girls would glance at her and then quickly away with a disapproving expression. Amy suspected that it was mostly based on jealously. A couple girls would check her out almost like a guy, scanning her up and down and pursing their lips appreciatively.

Her concentration was directed at Jennie when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She almost jumped out of her skin!

"Oh, hi Jim. You startled me," Amy said.

"I noticed," Jim replied.

They stood there and made some small talk about how they had spent their respective evenings yesterday. As they talked, Amy caught Jim appraising her outfit. From the disappointed expression on his face, he was not appreciating the return to her normal wardrobe. To his credit, though, he did not say anything. The spark in his eyes, the mischievous smile, though, were gone.

His conversation stumbled a little and his focus wavered just a second. Watching his eyes, Amy glanced over. Jennie was tying her shoe just down the hallway. From where they stood, her breasts were straining to erupt from her poor overworked blouse. She was also showing a generous amount of leg under her cute skirt. Jim tried not to stare, but failed miserably.

And then Amy experienced an emotion she had never felt before: jealousy. She was jealous because she saw that spark in Jim's eye, that smile that had more than a little devil in it. And it was because of Jennie. She almost wanted to punch her.

Amy gathered her stuff quickly, trying to beat a hasty retreat. Jim saw Amy and knew that she was upset from catching him checking out Jennie. But, he stopped for more than just small talk today, so he proceeded with the rest of the reason.

"Hey, Amy," Jim said, and Amy met his eyes. Jim felt guilt when he saw the anger on her face. "Um." He stumbled, suddenly nervous. "Would you like to go to the prom with me?"

The question was so unexpected that Amy's mouth literally fell open. Her brain failed to work for a precious minute, and Jim nearly thought that he had done something wrong. Finally, she said, "Yes, Jim. I would love to go to the prom."

All the anger and jealousy melted away. It was not just that he asked, it was his tone, his bearing - all which pointed to him caring about her saying yes. She put his arms around him and gave him a hug. She whispered, "thank you," into his ear.

Jim hugged her back. And then they parted ways, going to their different classes.

Amy walked down the hall a happy girl. She nearly skipped. And then she paused almost mid stride. Two kids behind her nearly collided with her. "I don't have a prom dress," was her thought. And she had no idea even how to shop for one.

"Well, I am not going to let that problem get me down," she promised to herself, "I will approach it like all problems in my life. Rely on friends, do my research, form a plan, and execute the plan." She marched down the hall again. So full of energy that it nearly burst from her, she checked to make sure she was not radiating light from her skin.

—-

"Jennie, can you go to the mall with me and help pick out a prom dress?" Amy asked on the phone.

"Sure," Jennie answered enthusiastically. "I need to get one for myself."

"Cool. Hey, could we do a little clothes shopping while we are there too? Jim thinks I could refresh my wardrobe a bit."

"Absolutely. I can help you out. We can shop for stuff I would buy, and then go a shade or two tamer."

Both girls laughed.

Later that evening they met at the local mall. Amy was a little nervous. She barely ever went clothes shopping, and she could not remember the last time she went with a friend. She was not sure what would seem cool to Jennie and what would be immature. Shaking her head, she put it mostly out of her mind.

They walked a bit past stores like Urban Outfitter that neither had any interest in visiting. They narrowed down their plan to include the bigger chain stores for prom dresses and some of the smaller teen stores for clothes.

"What do you want to try first?" Jennie asked. She was so excited that Amy could not help but smile at her.

"The immediate need is the dress, so let's go see what is available," Amy responded.

They found the nearest one, an upper-end department store that Amy doubted she could actually afford to buy a dress from if she liked one. Still, it helped to evaluate the options.

Dresses were evaluated and scoffed at, ridiculed and generally rejected out of hand. Amy held up one that was full length, covered with little yellow flowers, and both girls broke into laughter.

"Who wears these?" Amy asked.

Jennie waded deeper into the middle of a series of sequin dresses and pulled a blue one. She eyed it skeptically, but shrugged, "have to start somewhere".

Amy was off looking at some typical little black dresses. They were all cute and great for a fancy occasion, but they were not quite right for prom. "Hmmm, maybe the hot red one. It's pretty short though."

Jennie tapped her on the shoulder and handed her an even shorter blue sequin dress. "Go try this on."

Amy's expression showed that she doubted it was her style.

"I'll find you a few options, but it always helps to get the ball rolling by trying something on. Besides, we can use it at least for sizing."

Sighing, Amy entered the fitting room, which was fairly close. She removed her baggy shirt and jeans and pulled the dress on. It was a tight fit, but from pictures, that was intentional. The zipper in back was difficult to fasten, so she called in Jennie. Meanwhile, she checked herself out in the mirror, and it wasn't bad. The bra she had on was all wrong for the dress, but one thing at a time.

Jennie entered carrying two gowns this time. Amy wondered how many things she would try on tonight. Instead of dreading it though, she set her mind to enjoy it. There was only so many times that you get to be the center of attention, and Jennie was so enthusiastic that it was contagious.

Seeing Amy's problem with the zipper, Jennie helped her. Then she took a couple steps back and appraised the outfit. "Turn around," she said. Amy did so.

"Hmmmm, it's actually way better than I thought. You have a nice butt, Amy, and the dress shows it off nicely."

Amy blushed, still facing away from Jennie. She felt Jennie's hands on her hips. And then her panties were tugged down to mid thigh before she even knew how to react. "What the heck, Jennie?" she said out loud.

"Oh, sorry, Amy. That underwear is just horrible for that dress. The panty lines are in all the wrong places. I was checking out how it would appear without. And, I must say, it is pretty awesome! We are going to have to add underwear shopping to the list."

Reaching down, Amy pulled her underwear back into place. The temporary rush of air onto her bare pussy had shocked her. It had also, admittedly, made her just a bit wet. She hoped Jennie did not notice. For like the hundredth time in the last few days, she wondered what was wrong with her.

"Next time warn a girl first!" Amy said, but she was not really angry.

"For now, though, it would just be better to take them off." Jennie said, matter of fact.

Amy thought she was crazy. "But, I just can't," she started.

"Why not?" Jennie asked. They were in the dressing room, but Jennie turned her head both ways anyway. Hitching up her short skirt, she showed Amy that she had nothing underneath. Amy's mouth fell open.

"Wow," Amy said, "but that's so short!"

Jennie shrugged, "So what? Someone might see my butt. No big deal."

It was a difficult concept for Amy to grasp. Picturing walking around outside in a skirt like was like trying to imagine walking on the moon for her. It just was not in her thinking. Still, just a brief touch of the air recently had made her damp. What would it be like to do that all day?

Amy recalled that Jennie had worn this very outfit to school. "Did you...", she paused, "I mean... All day? In school?"

Jennie started to laugh. "No, I have only done that once. It was quite the experience, by the way. You should try it. I took them off before coming to the mall. Just to spice things up a little." The twinkle in Jennie's eyes made Amy smile with her.

Amy debated while Jennie went off to find her a couple more dresses. She examined the pink frilly gown that she had brought and thought it was pretty. The neckline was impressively low, but the length fell below the knee. It was an interesting compromise. Plus, it was not as super tight as the blue sequin. So, she pulled one off and pulled the gown over her head, adjusting it downward. When she got to her waist, she made a quick impulsive decision and took her underwear off. Quickly, she tucked it into her purse before anyone could see, forming a ball.

Jennie barged in just as she was dropping the gown over her naked bottom. In fact, Amy may have just mooned her, for all she knew. Jennie came back empty handed.

"Well, I think that is just about the selection we have for this store. Let's see how this pink one looks." She again had Amy turn around. "Nice! It really frames your body well. That Jim is a lucky guy."

Amy blushed again.

"Could you bend over just a bit towards me?" Jennie asked.

Confused, Amy complied.

Jennie had her hand up to her cheek, her neck bent slightly. Amy felt like a museum piece. "Not bad. Your boobs would be great in it, but you would have to either wear a push up bra or go without. Not sure it's your style."

The last gown was a bit of a mixture of the first two. It was a slightly pinkish red with some sequins sewn in around the neck line and at the shoulders. Amy thought it was really pretty. The length was mid thigh and it was nearly as tight as the blue one. She peeled off the pink gown and reached for the red. That was when she remembered that she had no underwear on and Jennie smirked when she saw.

"You go girl. Isn't it just so, I dunno, naughty?"

Amy looked everywhere in the room except at Jennie's face. Her cheeks were surely red as the new gown, if not more. In her haste to be covered, she reached for it and dropped it on the floor. When she bent over to retrieve it, Jennie gave a low whistle.

"Damn, that's a fine ass," in a lone tone, almost as if she had not realized she was speaking aloud.

Amy ignored the comment, pretending she did not hear it. In a flurry of furious movement, Amy stepped into the gown and pulled it up. Oddly, her lower regions were extremely sensitive. Her awareness of the area grew, her pulse quickened, and her nipples hardened. Amy was nearly frantic as she yanked it up to her shoulders and turned around. "Zip please," she pleaded.

Jennie moved behind her and put her hands on Amy's sides a fraction of second too long before she started to zip. There was definitely a certain electricity in the air and the room suddenly was too small for the both of them.

"Oh wow, Amy! It's beautiful."

Using the two mirrors, Amy spied a girl she barely recognized as herself. The dress hugged her perfectly. It was tight in the midsection and back, with a modest amount of cleavage. The glitter and the color all made for a great effect. And in her current state, she could see two points clearly through the fabric. She definitely had a winner.

"Sigh. I doubt I can actually afford this," Amy said, searching for the price tag. "Why is it always so difficult to find a price?"

"So that you fall in love with it before you can," Jennie answered.

They found it and with her eyes half closed, Amy flipped over the tag. "Actually, this is not horrible. It's at the edge of what I wanted to spend, but if I save up for a couple weeks, I can do it," Amy said.

The grin on Jennie's face was huge. She was nearly bouncing. "What?" Amy asked.

"I pulled this off the 40% rack. I think we found your dress, Amy!" Both girls hugged, squealing in delight. Jennie helped Amy unzip and she tugged the gown off. Once again, Amy was embarrassed to be bottomless, but also... was that excited? Yes, she definitely was aroused. All this play with being exposed and then covered and then exposed had turned her on. She could not deny it.

"Let's go clothes shopping." Jennie said.

Amy was digging around in her purse for her underwear, and Jennie said, "Commando, girl. Let's go!"

Shrugging, Amy pulled on her baggy jeans. You could not even tell from the outside anyway. Still, the jeans rubbed her most intimate area in a way she had not felt before. It certainly was not helping calm her down from the aroused state.

They bought Amy's dress. "What about your dress, Jennie?"

"It's OK, I have a dozen in my closet that I could use. Let's get you a new wardrobe and we can circle back if we have time."

Giggling their way through the mall, they stopped at Pink. Amy headed for the more modest underwear, but Jennie steered her another way. She stopped at a table covered with thong panties. "This is what you need, Amy."

"Do you think so?" Amy asked, "I have never..."

"Yes, that is why you brought me along. Let's get you a few while you are here. Hmmm... ," she quickly cycled through pairs, setting aside the ones with strings in the back or see through lace in the front. All together, she had gathered seven distinct pairs.

"Which should I get?" Amy asked.

"Oh, you get them all, Amy." She wondered what it would be like to wear such skimpy underwear. The thought added to her excitement.

"Why seven?"

"Duh! For each day of the week, silly," Jennie answered. "Now let's find a few for me." Rifling through the selection, she picked the skimpiest pairs. She may as well have none on for a few of them. One particular pair had just a tiny string down the back and a tiny white triangle in front.

"Do you like?" Jennie asked, holding them up and drawing the attention of a couple people nearby.

Amy made her way to the cash register before her embarrassment got completely out of hand. All of these people were strangers; otherwise it would have been nearly unbearable. "I cannot believe Jennie!" Amy thought. She was not mortified at her friend, however. It was more pride. Secretly, she wished that she could be so free with her body and ignore everyone else, including prudish society at large.

"Would it be OK if I put one of these on?" Amy asked.

"Sure, go for it. How about this red pair?" Jennie said.

Amy nodded and went inside the dressing room. She pulled off her jeans and her labia were swollen. Her fingers ran along them slowly and she savored the sensation. How wet she was! Almost unconsciously she touched her clit and rubbed. It felt so good, sending little waves of pleasure throughout her whole body. She heard a rustle of fabric and Jennie was barging in the room with her.

"Hey, do you mind if I put mine on..." Jennie stopped, staring down at Amy's hand which was cupping her private area. Even though Amy had quickly removed her finger from her magic spot, from the expression on Jennie's face, it was not soon enough.

Jennie didn't say a word though, just shrugged and pulled out her new purchase. The intense light from her eyes was unnerving. Amy was nearly certain that Jennie was also aroused. When Jennie put her underwear on, she lifted her skirt briefly, showing Amy her completely shaved mons before pulling them up tight.

Her friend saw the question on Amy's face that she was too afraid to ask. "Oh, I always keep it shaved. It completely turns on the guys. And me too!"

Amy had the picture engrained in her mind of Jennie's shaved pussy. Just using the words "shaved pussy" in her head shocked her. It, indeed, was incredibly sexy somehow. The skin must feel wonderful smooth and bare, and when the breeze hit it, wow!

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers