Education of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kallens could not help it. He rubbed his hard-on with the edge of his palm as he listened to Amy. He could picture it. He knew Jennie, of course, and had a good mental image of her doing this. It made him long to be young again. And, from the building pressure, he knew he would have to visit the teacher's lounge bathroom soon and jerk off.

"Jim had started kissing me again. I was kissing him back. My umm vagina umm had become extremely wet from watching the other two." Amy paused, and realized it was true. She shrugged. "I was enjoying the petting over my shirt, and when he put his hand up my skirt and pet over my thong, I did not stop him."

Mr. Kallens thought he had heard wrong. "Your thong?"

"Yeah. Jennie helped me pick it out. It is see through in the front with lace edges and a little piece of cloth in the back. Jennie says it makes my ass look awesome. Anyway, we bought a few so that I could wear them more often."

Mr. Kallens imagined her wearing one right now under her dress. His cock twitched.

Amy noticed and licked her lips. She continued, approaching the end, but somehow wanting to extend this moment just a little longer.

"His hand started out just inside me knee. His fingers curled below my leg and back up. They started to make smooth semi-circles, were each arc drifted closer and closer to me. I was kissing him and thinking about how far he would go, how much I wanted him to go further. That is when he pushed his hand onto the outside of my thin panties and started to touch me. I moaned into his mouth."

Her teacher shifted and she could see his hand sneakily rubbing his erection. It only made her more excited.

"I did not stop him. In fact, I smashed myself against him a bit. I think that was why he decided it was ok to slip his little pinky into the edge of my panties and trace just the edge of my labia. I honestly almost came just from that."

She could not believe she was telling her teacher this. He was now subtly leaning against her and still rubbing. She was totally out of control now.

"His pinky reached further and further inside until it was splitting my lips. He pulled the edge of my panties over and used his index finger to find the top of my vagina and stroke my soaked clit. I may have actually had a small orgasm at that point because it was like I lost a couple of seconds of conscience thought. My middle section was driving me wild, but my brain had engaged and was shouting warnings. We had a bit of a fight," Amy grinned.

"It was such a great feeling! But, I knew it had to stop. My body was ready, extremely ready, but my mind was not. So I told him he had to stop."

Mr. Kallens watched her closely, "And he did?"

Amy vigorously nodded, "Yes. He did not like it. He was angry. But he stopped."

He was satisfied. "That is understandable under the circumstances. I think I would have been myself."

"Really?" Amy asked.

"Yes. When your hormones crash like that, Amy, you get all sorts of predictable responses. One of them is anger. Another is sadness. You can also feel sleepy, like you have exercised a great deal. I am talking from personal experience. All of these can happen."

"Wow. I didn't know." Amy said.

"It's not the end of the world, and it sounds like Jim was a jerk for a bit, but he got it together at the end, so I have to raise my esteem for him."

Amy understood. "So, what should I do?" she asked.

He paused and thought. Started and stopped talking. Then started, "I think that, if you want Jim to continue to be your boyfriend, that you have to consider giving him something." He blushed.

"I don't know if I can just give it up him, Mr. Kallens."

"No, no, Amy, that's not what I mean." He was serious now. "There are things can do that do not involve intercourse. You know what I mean?"

Amy nodded, but she was clearly unsure.

"If you make Jim have an orgasm," he paused. "If you make Jim cum in any way, he will be happy for the most part. Add to that slow steady progress and new things, and you will fine. I recommend you touch him with your hand."

She thought that made sense. "So, I can just jerk him off and he will happy?"

Mr. Kallens chuckled. "More than ok, Amy. As long as you can do that and eventually do other stuff, he will be extremely happy."

Grateful, Amy hugged Mr. Kallens. It was a long one, perhaps too long to be exactly proper for a teacher, but she enjoyed it and he did not mind. "Thank you, so much."

"You are welcome."

She got up to leave.

"Oh, and Amy, I want a full report." He said it so much like a teacher that she laughed.

"Will do, Mr. Kallens. Thank you!"

——

Jim was struggling in his English class. If he did not pull his grade up, he would slip below a C and be suspended from hockey. He asked Amy to help.

"I work at the library on Tuesday and Thursday nights," Amy said. "Why don't you come by and I can help you."

Jim nodded.

They met that night at the library, going to a quiet room where they could talk and not disturb other people. Amy was skimming through the book that Jim needed to write a report on, telling him which things he should mention. He wrote them down in his notebook. They were sitting side-by-side and it felt good to be close to him.

A few times, Amy would mention something to write and Jim would miss it, and she would gently repeat. When he did this the third time, she noticed him focused on her chest. Glancing down, she realized that he could just make out the top of her lacy bra peeking out, with a more generous than usual amount of cleavage. It made her oddly proud to have his attention, and also just a bit unnerving.

Jim missed a couple cues in a row, and when she caught his eye he surprised her by kissing her neck. It was like an electric jolt that started there and traveled directly to her pussy.

"Wow," she thought, enjoying it.

Her attention was elsewhere when she noticed his hand on her thigh, creeping upward. Her heart started to beat just a little faster. She was not sure she was ready for him to go any further. And they were in the library! Anyone could stroll in at any second.

When his hand reached her panties and started to pet it from the outside. Amy grabbed it, shaking her head "no". Amy saw the hurt, almost pained, expression on Jim's face. It was the second time in as many times she had rebuffed his advances and she was worried it would be her last. This experience was too new, too exciting, but also terrifying.

"What can I do?" she thought.

Her mind whirled. She was stuck between concerns and her time was running out. Already, she felt Jim was gearing up to tell her it was all over. His mouth started to form the words, "Amy..."

She remembered her conversation with Mr. Kallens. Despite being scared, she knew what she could do. It was a big step, but one that she was willing to take. Her hand went to the inside of Jim's thigh. Whatever he was about to say stopped immediately.

Her hand climbed up his leg slowly, playfully. She continued to move her head making sure no one was coming. And then she reached out an stroked Jim's cock through his pants with the outside of her hand. It was nearly amusing to watch the emotions play out on his face. Confusion was in there, certainly, and she could still see traces of it mixed with ... yes, that was arousal.

Her touch was tentative. She was not sure how he would react. Her first time touching a boy's hard penis and it was in a public library. If anyone had asked her a few days before if that were possible, she would have laughed in her face. But, whatever she was doing, it was working. Jim definitely seemed to be enjoying her ministrations.

Unfortunately, there was a lot of activity near them, so she had to release him from her grasp. His face started to cloud again. She had an idea though, so she stood up and gestured for him to do so.

"Follow me," she said, reaching down and holding his hand. She led them downstairs to what everyone who worked there called "the stacks". It was a place in the library where the newspapers, magazines, and such went before being placed in the archive.

She made a couple of quick turns through the aisles and stopped. "Hardly anyone ever comes down here," she said. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she planted a long, slow, tongue kiss on him. Jim pressed against her and there was no doubt that at least some of him was appreciating the attention.

Again, his hand moved under her skirt again. Amy pulled back slowly, but before he could get angry, she whispered in his ear, "I am not quite ready for that Jim, but I can take care of you." Her hand moved, grabbing his package through his jeans and rubbing his erection.

He breathed hard in her ear, and Amy found herself nearly regretting her decision to stop his advances. Her pussy was getting wet and her nipples were so hard that they ached. Still, she was extremely curious about what was in her hand, so she unzipped Jim's pants and put her small hand inside, feeling his erection over his boxers.

Her touch became exploratory. She was trying to imagine it's dimensions just by touch, almost like a blind person might do. She closed her eyes to shut out the rest of the world and she could imagine it, pink and fleshy.

Her curiosity needed to be satisfied. She unbuttoned his pants and heard a sharp intake of breath as she pulled the boxers away from his cock and freed it. Her eyes remained closed for just one more second, as she wanted to delay just a bit and tease herself. Finally, she glanced down.

Jim's cock was standing out straight from his body. Her delicate hand grasped his shaft just below his cock head. The head itself appeared redder than she imagined, almost as if it were angry. The sight of it turned her on to the next level. Suddenly, she felt her panties absorbing her wetness and the itch between her legs grew. He was breathing hard and his cock twitched in her hands.

Amy released his cock, surprised that it had moved by itself. "I didn't know it did that," she said in way of apology. Jim chuckled, twitching it again so that it bobbed up and down.

Both of her hands wrapped around his cock again and started to stroke it gently. She glanced at Jim's face. "Am I doing ok, Jim?"

He opened his eyes, they were slitted and had a dark, dangerous appearance. "You are doing fine, Amy. But, you could use your fist like this." Jim took Amy's hand and pushed his cock through her semi-open fist. It was like he was simulating fucking her with the hand. Amy drew in her breath and continued to touch him, using her fist. Her other hand stroked his shaft awkwardly.

Jim was breathing heavily now. Amy scoped the surroundings again to make sure no one had come down. It seemed they were clear.

"Use that hand to press down near my balls," Jim said, closing his eyes again.

Amy reached further into Jim's boxers and pushed her hand into his balls. She could not quite see what she was feeling, but she could imagine. Hearing a step upstairs, she stopped briefly, getting still and listening.

The sounds were clearly above them, so she began again to pump his cock.

"Faster," said Jim.

Amy sped up and Jim leaned back against the book case, his cock seeming to grow even larger. He opened his eyes and stared at her chest. He seemed to fixated on her cleavage. Her heart skipped a beat. She wanted to give him something and felt that he needed it, so she released his shaft and used her hand to push up her breasts in her shirt. She knew her breasts were nearly spilling out.

Jim's eyes got really big and he reached out and lightly stroked her breast with the back of his hand. Amy let him touch her there. It felt nice. Her nipples were nearly bursting from her shirt. She saw Jim focus on them and suspected he at least saw part of her areola.

Suddenly, her hand felt a pulsing down below. A gush of warm liquid covered her hand and she saw white streams of cum dripping onto the floor and her dress. It was perhaps the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed in her life and she had this crazy desire to lick it to see what it tasted like. The thought simultaneously repulsed and excited her. She made a mental bookmark to herself to examine it later.

Footsteps were coming down the stairs! Amy scanned wildly around for something, anything to wipe the mess up with. Jim was pulling up his pants and adjusting his cock to fit back, which was difficult in his current state. She spied a napkin on the archive desk, and she sprinted over, grabbed it, and sprinted back. Quickly, she leaned down and wiped the cum off the floor.

The librarian turned the corner and Amy had enough presence of mind to grab an old newspaper off the shelf and say to Jim, "so you said you were researching early 1900's in town, let's see if I can find something." She kept her hand pressed over the wet spot, hoping the librarian would not stop.

"Amy," Mrs. Chalice said, "after you have finished helping, could you file the incoming?"

"Sure, Mrs. Chalice," Amy said. From the expression on the librarian's face, Amy didn't think she was buying the story fully, but she did not appear to want to push it, so Amy breathed a sigh of relief.

Amy could not believe that she had just done that! Plus, that really had not been safe. Still, Jim appeared grateful, and that was enough to make it worth it. She gave him a quick hug and he left.

"I can not wait to tell Mr. Kallens!" The thought made her pause in shock. "Should I?"

She thought while she performed the nearly mindless task of sorting incoming books. "Of course," she thought, "he told me that I can tell him anything and he won't judge me." She was worried about her actions tonight.

"He will know if what I did was OK." Her rationalizations did not quite convince her that was her only reason. Secretly, she wanted to tell him because it made her feel all tingly inside. Squashing that thought quickly, she returned back to work.

That evening, she was thinking about the day, shaking her head. "I cannot believe I did that," she thought. It was so out of character for her that it was almost like it happened to a different person.

Almost as if reading her mind, she received a text from Jim.

"Wow, that was amazing! Did that really happen? Don't wake me if I'm dreaming ;-)."

Amy smiled.

"I am not sure. Maybe?" Amy texted back.

"lol"

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you," Jim replied. "That was crazy off the hook hot. And you were very brave."

Amy was touched by Jim's compliment. She felt brave.

"Glad you liked it."

"It was the sexiest thing ever!" Jim said.

"Really?"

"Totally."

She smiled at the phone like a mad woman. Thinking about it also made her relive the whole experience, and her body was definitely responding.

"I'm glad. Makes me look forward to next time," Amy texted. She almost deleted the "next time" part before she sent it along, but her hormones were definitely in overdrive.

"Next time, eh? ;-) I can't wait." Jim responded.

She thought about it and texted, "It was fun for me too. I enjoyed it. Totally hot!"

"Mmmm, anyway, I have to run, but until we 'meet' again :)"

"lol. Have a good night, Jim."

"gn Amy."

Amy was in a great mood. She skipped through the house all evening long and whistled under her breath. This new side of her may have its scary parts, but she could not wait to see where it led her.

"Hmmm, I wonder what Mr. Kallens will think." she thought. Part of her anticipated telling him her latest story. She hoped to see that peculiar glint in his eyes again. "Mmmm," she muttered, slipping into her night clothes and crawling into bed.

12