Education of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them laughed at the outburst. It helped relieve some of the built up tension.

"Well, that certainly is something, Amy. You know, I am proud of you for being brave."

Amy was touched. She gazed into her teacher's eyes and saw the sincerity there. There also was this distinct glint, and glancing at his lap... oh yes, there it was. She inhaled sharply.

Not wanting the moment to end just yet, Amy blurted, "and I felt attracted to a girl last night and I don't know if that makes me a lesbian or a freak."

Amy literally could not meet Mr. Kallens' eyes. It felt like she had just climbed onto the tiniest branch, right to the end, and any little movement was going to send her crashing to the ground.

He gently hooked his finger under Amy's chin and lifted her face. He gazed deeply into her eyes. "Amy, there is nothing wrong with having a little curiosity that way. It does not make you gay. Heck, it doesn't even make you bi. It just makes you flexible. Why don't you tell me about it?"

So, Amy told the story of the sleepover, describing the sex talk only in the most general terms. She even told Mr. Kallens how she had kissed one of the girls and that it aroused her.

As she talked, Amy fiddled with the neckline of her dress. The movement drew his attention and he saw the swell of her breast come in and out of view. Her nipples were hard and obvious, and she even brushed on them with her finger inside the dress absentmindedly, which only made him even more aroused.

Sighing, taking a deep breath, she said. "And I got so worked up that I slipped off my panties and touched myself. My friend was right in the bed next to me, and all that did was turn me on more. I had the most amazing and drawn out orgasm ever."

Mr. Kallens had a glazed expression. His erection was obvious, and as Amy stared at it, the tip of his cock twitched in his pants. Amy uttered a surprised, but quiet, "Oh!"

Telling the story and seeing how aroused it had made her was making her lightheaded. Her body hummed from the energy. She could not wait to get home, tear off her clothes, and plunge not one, not two, but at least three fingers in her dripping wet pussy. She was playing with the edge of her skirt thinking about it, moving the fabric this way and that. It was keying her up in a major way.

Her teacher put his arm around her shoulders, not saying a word. She could feel his acceptance and approval. His hand reached her bare shoulder. The skin-to-skin contact went straight to her pussy like lightning traveling through her body. She was already so keyed up that she had a small orgasm. Mr. Kallens watched her, clearly understanding what was happening and being completely surprised.

She sort of blacked out just for a second. Waves and waves of pleasure rolled over her. As she became aware of reality, suddenly Amy was tired. She leaned her head back against her teacher's stomach. Her neck craned up and her teacher's face was close, studying her. She had the insane desire to reach up and kiss him.

Mr. Kallens meanwhile gazed into the swimming eyes of this lovely woman, saw the sumptuous curve of her lips, and had the same desire. Their heads moved towards each other. She closed her eyes.

But, knowing the line that could not be crossed, Mr. Kallens instead gave Amy a peck on the forehead. She blushed and shakily got to her feet.

"Thank you, Mr. Kallens, for being a good listener."

"You are welcome, Amy. Nothing you have told me today makes me think any less of you. In fact, I am proud that you had the courage to tell me."

Amy threw her arms around Mr. Kallens and gave him a hug. He returned it, as hugs were awesome and he was always glad to receive one. Amy swished her skirt around her, causing him to see a flash of red, and then she dashed away.

Both Amy and her teacher found the first opportunity to get themselves off. And they thought of each other while doing so. What made it interesting is that neither was the slightest bit guilty afterward...

12