Education of Amy Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy makes some big leaps in her education.
5.9k words
4.59
17.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Amy approached the bittersweet end of the day. It was the last day of school and she should have been excited to experience what came next. It was perhaps the fact that her last class was Mr. Kallens' that made it so difficult for her. Over the last few months, she couldn't wait to confide her progress with Jim and experience that thrill that came from knowing how it aroused them both.

She sighed. The bell rang and the kids exited jubilantly. She grinned at their enthusiasm. Mr. Kallens turned his seat and gazed out the window with a wistful expression. Amy paused for a moment and tried to memorize his profile. She would miss him as she went forward into her adult life. She knew that this would be one of the last times she saw him.

The thought made her sad. She gathered her things, smoothed her skirt, and rose. She did not do so in the most ladylike way, and she hoped he would glance over at her so that her lacy underwear flashed. Just thinking such a thought made her shake her head.

"My, how you have changed Amy," she thought to herself.

She went to the door. She could not but help but check over her shoulder, and Mr. Kallens was watching her. His gaze met hers and did not flinch away. A silent tear ran down her face as she grabbed the handle and prepared to close the door on this chapter of her life.

Mr. Kallens gave her a gentle smile. His slightly curly brown hair caught the sunlight from the window. Amy was momentarily stricken with how handsome he was, how much she wanted to keep coming after school to chat with him. It tore at her heart that she could not be more. He was her teacher and that line could not be crossed.

Sighing, she gave a little wave goodbye.

And just then it hit her. The revelation was like a spark of electricity that struck and lit up her entire body. The sheer power made her stop dead in her tracks. And then she smiled. It was the kind of smile that lit her face and caused a spark in her eyes.

Amy closed the door. She was on the inside of it. The distinct click of the lock filled the silent classroom.

"Mr. Kallens," Amy started, "I am no longer your student. You ceased being my teacher five minutes ago."

The intense stare as she stood across the room caused Mr. Kallens to catch his breath. Amy stretched her arms above her head, and her breasts lifted with them. Her nipples strained against the white shirt and defied gravity. Mr. Kallens sighed at how tight and perfect her eighteen year old body was.

She started to walk over to him and the lust was written in the sway of her hips, the fire in her eyes, the jutting nipples. Mr. Kallens was transfixed.

"And since you are no longer my teacher." She said, getting closer, "I want you to be the one to take me for the first time." Amy could not believe the words were coming out of her mouth. It was like someone was possessing her. Or perhaps it was some thing, as her pussy was now calling the shots. She was never more aroused in her entire life. Her pussy was drenched. She was convinced that any moment now she would be dripping through her panties right onto the floor.

His eyes widened. "Um, Amy, what about Jim?"

She was dangerously close now. She stopped four feet away. Her cute skirt swishing momentarily at her abrupt halt.

"Jim is a boy. He is ok for my first boyfriend, but I want a man. A man like you. You cannot tell me that you have not fantasized about me."

Mr. Kallens blushed. "I am honored, Amy, truly I am. But.."

His words died in his throat as he saw Amy reach under her skirt and pull down her panties. A silky red lace pair slowly made their way down her thighs, stopped at her knees and then down to her ankles. She stepped out of the them and closed the distance between them.

She bent down and kissed him lightly on his lips, silencing whatever protestation he was about to make. Her leg nudged between his, and he parted them. She straddled his thigh and put her weight on him. Mr. Kallens knew that her bare pussy was pressing against his leg through only his thin pants. His cock hardened and he was quickly losing any resistance.

Amy was having an out-of-body experience. It was like someone else was doing these things. Not the soft spoken, nerdy, sexually inexperienced Amy. Things were happening that were beyond her control. It was scary. It was also exhilarating. She decided quickly that she would treat this like a dream. It gave her a certain amount of insulation from her actions.

And then Amy whispered in his ear, "I want you to make love to me, Mr. Kallens." She rode his thigh, kissing high on his neck. He grabbed her waist and his control wavered.

=====

Since Amy had given Jim a handjob at the library, it seemed that all he wanted to do was have her jerk him off. She never realized how horny a teen boy could be until she encountered it first hand, so to speak. They had trouble finding safe places, but Jim was persistent, so she found herself getting him off in the woods near her house, in the backseat of her Mom's car in the fifteen minutes before her parents got back from grocery shopping, and various other tenuously safe places.

There was little in the way of return from Jim. He was content to let her touch him, but the most he would do in return was look and feel up her boobs. It was always an awkward peek down her shirt or a hand under her bra, because it just wasn't the ideal situation.

Amy thought touching Jim was a turn on, but frustrating ultimately. The less safe the place, the more exciting it was, and the more wet she became. She would often go home and touch herself in the bathroom. This was a bit rushed, so even though she had orgasms, she was fairly frustrated.

On Sunday, she generally dressed down and read books to pass the time. It was a bit dull, but she worked hard in school and she needed the down time. This day, though, she was restless. Last night, she had jerked Jim off in the dark alley between Gino's Pizza and the cycle shop. It was spontaneous. He was kissing her and she reached into his pants and felt his hard cock. Before she knew it, a sticky white substance covered her hand. It was unreal how much it turned her on.

Instead of doing her normal routine, she put on a cute white spring dress with flowers on it. There was something about this outfit that made her feel sexy. It was mid thigh, pretty safe, but the flair of it made it fly in the wind. And today was a particularly breezy day. She pulled various panties out of her drawer and ruled them out. In her mind, she knew she was going to pick the ones buried underneath that she and Jenny had bought, but she pretended to consider others.

Finally, she was staring at a pair of blue lacy panties that had a thong piece only in the back. It was just sheer enough that you could see through them partially. Amy ran them through her fingers and enjoyed the texture.

"What the hell, I am horny anyway," she thought to herself, and she realized it was true. When she tugged the panties up, her engorged lips were caressed by the lace. Almost before they were fully on, they were damp. Amy swirled her dress and saw a flash of blue. She smiled.

She called Jim on the phone. "Are you busy? Can I come over? Cool, be there in twenty minutes."

Walking to his house, Amy was aware of how the blue panties rubbed her most intimate area. Each step was making her just a little crazy. It made her sway her hips. The thong was firmly wedged between her ass cheeks and it made her confident... sexy.

By the time she arrived at Jim's place, she was quite out of control. She knocked on the door.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Madison, is Jim here?" she asked.

"It's Janine, dear, and yes, he is up in his room." Jim's mom was younger than most of the mothers that she knew. Amy wondered when she started having children. She could not be more than forty.

Amy walked upstairs. She knocked lightly on Jim's door and then pushed the door open. Just briefly, she wondered if she would catch him jerking off. That would be hot.

Jim put down his phone that he had been typing into and his mouth opened. The expression on his face was priceless. Amy gave a little twirl.

"You like?"

Jim nodded.

Amy closed the door behind her. She went over to his bed and leaned against him, kissing him. For once, Jim was flustered. But he returned her kiss.

When she reached down to his lap, however, he whispered, "My Mom is right downstairs."

Amy kissed him harder and stroked his hard cock through his pants, "mmmm hmmm," she moaned into his mouth.

Jim was trying to remember why he was concerned, but when Amy unzipped him and started to stroke his cock, he forgot momentarily. Amy stared at it, getting a good look for once. It was thick and veiny and just a bit red.

"So, she could come..." Jim started, "oh my... umm... up at any moment."

Amy sat back and lifted up her skirt playfully. Jim's eyes got wide when he saw the blue nearly see through lace panties and her puffy pussy lips underneath. It was an intoxicating sight.

She could see Jim going into his normal mode of letting her jerk him off and not doing anything in return. She would not have it this time. Getting a naughty look on her face, she pulled Jim's hand onto the top of her thigh.

Jim caressed her thigh and his eyes were locked between her legs. Amy thrilled to the hungry expression on his face. He was tentative, almost like he was afraid. She pushed his hand further up her thigh until the outside edge of his palm settled between her lips. And then she let go and started to really tug on his cock in earnest.

Taking the hint, Jim pet Amy through her panties. Her breath came in quick short bursts and she knew that familiar sensation. Still, she craved more. She whispered in his ear. "Go under my panties, Jim."

Jim nodded, gulping. His pinky hooked the leg of her underwear and felt underneath. It got immediately wet as it split her lips. Amy gasped. With the hand that was not jerking Jim off, she pulled the panties completely over so that he could have better access.

"More," she murmured.

Jim shifted his body so that he could put his fingers firmly inside Amy. He was a little rough and concentrating on her hole, which was not comfortable. It was taking something away from the experience and she did not know what to do.

But, she was incredibly horny and close, so she grabbed his hand and rubbed it at the top of her slit. Jim's eyes got a bit wide at this but he adjusted. He started to breath hard as he watched his fingers disappear into her pussy while she jerked him off. Amy could tell he was going to shoot his load. She pulled faster.

Jim's fingers found her clit and mashed it. Amy exploded in an orgasm. Her body went rigid and she moaned. Seconds later she felt hot cum cover her hand. It made her orgasm go that much longer.

They heard footsteps closing in. Quickly, Jim put himself away and Amy pulled up her panties.

Just in time, because Janine walked in carrying a tray of cookies with milk. She set the tray down on the nightstand beside the bed.

"I thought you two could use some studying help." She turned back and left the room. Before she did, she glanced back. Amy made eye contact briefly and knew that Jim's mom knew exactly what was going on. She blushed. And his mother winked and closed the door. Amy thought that she imagined it. She convinced herself she imagined it.

Jim had this cute satisfied look on his face. He studied her with a curious expression, trying to figure out what had come over her. She smiled and they actually studied for a bit. And then she snuggled him, but not for long, because he just did not seem into it.

===

Amy found the entire experience exhilarating. She found herself reminiscing about the afternoon, getting aroused. She would touch herself and remember the way Jim's hard cock felt in her hand, how his fingers stroked her. And she came really hard when she imagined that Jim's mom was watching them through the cracked door. It was an extremely naughty fantasy, but Amy could not resist it.

"What am I?" she thought, "a freak? An exhibitionist." Repeating that word in her head only made her wetter. She suppressed the thought.

She thought of sex more often now. She wondered what it would be like to have a penis inside her. Or a tongue on her pussy.

One night, she went to Jenny's house. They were supposed to be doing a project, but Jenny had a porn going in the background. Amy blushed and didn't want to admit she was curious, so she looked away. But, the moans and a slurping sound made her curious. Turning her head, she saw a man between the outstretched legs of a woman licking between them!

Amy had heard about oral sex before, but she had never really thought about it all that much. But now, she could not help wonder what it must be like. Based on how the woman was thrashing around, it certainly seemed she would enjoy it. Jenny had this knowing glint in her eye when Amy met her eyes and they laughed as they closed it down and got to real work.

The next night, she had a study date scheduled for Jim at her house. Part of that time would be alone, since Amy's parents were going out to dinner. Amy touched herself, picturing Jim getting between her legs and licking her.

"Could this be the night?" she asked herself.

Jim rang the bell to the house. She answered the door in a long t-shirt, wiping her hair with a towel. "Oh, hey Jim, I just got out of the shower. Come on in."

He followed her up the stairs. Hanging back just a bit, he peeked up her shirt to see just a bare ass. Amy caught him and gave him a smile. "Coming?" she asked, coyly.

Jim did not fail to catch the double entendre. He skipped up the steps and entered her room. She fiddled nervously with the hem of her long shirt, stretching it down. She sat with her legs pressed together. Jim sat gingerly beside her. There was a tension in the air as they realized that they were alone in the house together and Amy was wearing next to nothing.

To break the tension, Jim kissed Amy on the cheek and stroked her hair. Amy purred. She started to relax just a little, letting go of her shirt and putting her hand on Jim's shoulder. He turned and leaned in for a kiss, pressing just a little with his weight. She kissed him back, melting into his arms.

Jim leaned into her a bit more and Amy lay back on the bed. She was no longer sure that the shirt covered her fully, as a breeze caressed her most intimate area. Jim had his hand on her leg just above the knee, caressing in small circles. He had not stopped kissing her and Amy was becoming more and more excited. When he used the back of his hand to stroke from her knee half way up her thigh, she became noticeably wet downstairs.

Amy placed her hand on Jim's pants, gripping the growing bulge forming there. She rubbed it through the fabric. Jim gasped and kissed her even harder, gaining an intensity that exhilarated her. His hand became more bold, straying right up to the edge of her pussy. She wanted him to touch her there. She spread her legs in encouragement.

Between touching Amy and having her grab him, Jim's cock was getting a bit crowded in his pants. He fumbled with the snap and zipper and opened it. His jutting penis sprang out, restrained only by his loose boxers. Amy reached inside and stroked him.

Jim finally made contact with Amy's pussy, marveling at how soaked she was. The edge of his palm pressed between her lips, his fingers grabbing her ass cheek. The contact was enough to send little sparks through her body. She was finding it difficult to get enough air.

The sexual energy was off the charts. Amy pushed Jim's cock through the hole in his boxers and finally made skin-to-skin contact. She could tell he was well into another orgasm from her hand and made her decision.

"Jim, I want to feel good. I want to make you," she paused, blushing, "I want to make you cum."

He watched as she jerked his cock off and nodded. That sounded good to him.

"But...," this pause was longer. She nearly backed out, but his hand on her pussy made her bold, "I want you to lick me, you know, there." Her cheeks were bright red.

Jim understood what she wanted immediately. "Oh, you want me to eat your pussy?"

Amy stammered. "Um... uh..."

Jim gave a big grin. He pulled her legs onto the bed, turning her body. He pushed them apart. "Amy, you have a beautiful pussy. I would be more than happy to eat it."

With that, he pushed his tongue inside of her. Amy could not believe how intense that was! Her back arched of its own accord. She panted and moaned. And when his mouth brushed against her clit, she grabbed the sheets in tight balls with her hands. Jim was a bit clumsy and awkward, but within minutes she was screaming out a loud, throughly satisfying, orgasm.

Amy was so grateful, she kissed Jim full on the mouth, tasting her own juices. It grossed her out for perhaps half a second, and then she shrugged and got over it. Jim meanwhile laid back and let her touch him with her hand. When he was close, she licked the side of his shaft too, which sent him quickly over the edge. He even got a bit of cum in her hair as he squirted big gobs of it over her shoulder.

"That was wonderful, Amy," Jim said.

She smiled and realized that indeed it was.

=====

Mr. Kallens let himself enjoy the young, clearly aroused woman on this thigh for a few seconds before his mind engaged again. The heat of Amy's pussy transmitted through his trousers. It was all he could do to pull his head back and break her kiss.

"Amy, this is your first time," Mr. Kallens began.

She nodded, bouncing slightly up and down on this leg. The movement distracted him. He forgot what he was about to say. When she rubbed forward and back, he gathered his wits before they scattered for good.

"... and so... um... It should be special. You should be with someone you care about." His mind started to clear. "Down the road, you may have meaningless flings, but this first one..."

Amy paused in rubbing herself against his thigh. Her eyes softened. She nodded to herself, as if she were having a conversation in her head. There was quite the debate reflected there and then she decided.

"Mr. Kallens, over the last year, you have listened to me talk about stuff that I never could share with anyone else. You didn't judge me, you didn't make fun of my lack of knowledge. And in that time, I became close to you." Her eyes could not meet his.

He was honored. "But" he began.

"Just let me finish." Amy pushed her pussy onto his thigh again. He thought he could sense wetness through his pants.

"I trust you, Mr. Kallens. I don't love you, but I have a huge crush on you. You make me feel special," her hips moved more dramatically now. She was rubbing her pussy up and down in little round trips on his leg.

Amy pushed her body forward, her face was close to his. "I cannot think of a better man to be my first."

Mr. Kallens just stared at her. And then he brought her chin up with his hand and lightly kissed her lips. "Are you sure?"

Amy ground down and he was now convinced that a large wet spot had formed under her pussy. "I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life."

His hands moved back to her waist. He slipped them under her skirt and touched her bare skin. "Mmmm," he murmured, marveling at how smooth she felt. His cock was so hard now that it ached. He adjusted it over a bit to relieve the pressure, and Amy noticed.

She kissed him hard, bringing her arms up to her chest. One by one, she unfastened the buttons, until her red lace matching bra was fully in view. Amy had smallish breasts, but they were perky and her nipples were hard as rocks right now. She made just a tiny strip tease out of it. Her arousal was making her bolder.

Once Amy's shirt was open, Mr. Kallens kissed the skin around the bra. He reached behind her and unfastened it, struggling just a bit, but finally releasing it. The bra draped over her eager breasts. She went to remove it, but he stopped her. Instead, he grabbed the loose garment with both hands and slid it across her skin. The silk moving across her was exhilarating, especially as it moved over her sensitive nipples. His tiny kisses followed the trail of the fabric, kissing and licking.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12