Educational Challenges 01

Story Info
A hot Female teacher teaches two bad girls their lessons.
9.3k words
4.35
63.5k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,048 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

In 2006, Marilyn Campion graduated from Cabrini High School in DeGarde, Louisiana at the age of sixteen. She had a GPA of 5.0 which secured her full Academic scholarship to Emory University in Atlanta Georgia.

The five foot, four inch blonde beauty returned to DeGarde, Louisiana in 2013 with a Masters in psychology and a Ph.D. in Micro-Biology. Most of her peers were amazed when she accepted and began teaching Biology and Chemistry at DeGarde High School.

DeGarde High School was on its last legs as an institute of learning. Its 2013 graduating class of forty eight students included nine teen mothers, another seven on the stage were noticeably pregnant as they received their diplomas. The Senior Class President had been arrested for selling Schedule IV narcotics. The valedictorian committed suicide days before graduation and two students died of drug overdoses in the school bathrooms.

So, Marilyn's desire to teach at such a deplorable facility perplexed many.

"My name is Ms. Campion, I am your Biology teacher, if I call your name and you do not respond, you are not here," she said in a firm voice over the chattering, squealing, and laughing students. "Do not come up to me later and say 'oh but I was here; I just didn't hear you' and expect me to reverse your absent status. If you did not hear me, it is because you are not listening. If you are not listening, you are not here."

By the time she reached 'Rodriguez' in her small green book, the class had quieted. She then outlined to the now attentive students what was expected of them.

"You do not do this, you will not pass," she said, marching back and forth, long blonde hair done up in a severe bun, thirty six DD breasts and twenty seven inch waist emphasized by her snug white blouse.

Her thirty five inch hips and bubble butt was likewise emphasized by her snug calf-length black skirt. Her five foot, four inch height was extended by the long leather boots 'five inch stiletto heels.

"Do I really expect you to do this?" she asked, stopping and fixing them with an icy stare. "Yes, yes I absolutely do."

Her second period Earth Sciences class was subjected to the same treatment, and on through the day.

By three fifteen the first day of school, Ms. Campion was voted the most beautiful teacher and the biggest bitch by all the students of the school.

Chapter 1

Ms. Campion's first test, administered after a full four weeks of school did demonstrate to all that, yes, she really did expect them to study, really did expect them to know the material.

"To say that I am disappointed in your performance would be a gross understatement," she barked, high heels striking the floor sharply as she marched up and down the aisles, slapping graded tests in front of the students. "The highest score was a forty six. A forty six is unacceptable. The lowest score was a zero. Three of you earned that by not answering a single question right."

"Fuck you, bitch!" Juan Perez screamed, seeing the '0' on his paper.

"Thank you, Mister Perez; you will now leave my classroom," she snapped. "Language like that will not be tolerated in my classroom."

"I fucking kill you, bitch," he threatened.

"Yes?" Principal Desmond's voice crackled over the speaker when Ms. Campion slapped the call button.

"I just had a student verbalize a threat on my life; I'd like him removed from the premises," Ms. Campion barked into the intercom system.

"I'm fucking going, cunt, but you're dead, feel me?" Juan threatened as he slammed his way out of the room.

At four thirty, as she left her classroom, laden with her briefcase and three large textbooks, Juan Perez grabbed Marilyn Campion, one arm mashing her impressive breasts, the other holding a large knife to her throat.

"Told you I'd fucking kill you, bitch," he laughed as he dragged her back into her darkened classroom.

He savagely groped her breasts, and then attempted to rip her skirt off.

The security camera in her classroom showed Juan Perez brandishing a knife, showed him groping Ms. Campion's breasts, showed him attempting to pull her clothes off.

Then it showed Ms. Campion breaking Juan Perez's nose, jaw, knife wielding hand, and severely bruising his testicles.

For the unforgiveable sin of defending herself, Marilyn Campion was placed on paid administrative leave, pending an investigation.

"Next time, kill the little cock sucker," Principal Desmond whispered to Marilyn as she provided the substitute teacher with a hastily prepared lesson plan.

Marco Valdez, Juan's friend, shouted taunts at 'the fucking bitch' as Ms. Campion marched to her car. Marilyn turned and regarded him with her cold blue eyes. Marco shut up.

Three days after the incident, as eighteen year old Juan Perez was leaving Schaub's Pharmacy after refilling his pain medication, he felt someone slap him on his back, then blackness descended.

He came to four days later, in St. Elizabeth Trauma Center.

"Well, hi Sugar, can you tell us who you are?" a nurse cheerfully asked.

"Juan Perez," he croaked and the nurse's smile faded.

"Oh, okay, um, just wait here," she said.

Moments later, a doctor came in and explained to him that, after his surgery, by the way, could Juan please tell them where his surgery was performed? He had lost a significant amount of blood and that's why he was brought to the Trauma Center.

"Surgery?" Juan blearily asked.

The doctor's cheerful face lost all color.

"You um, your reassignment surgery?" he stammered.

"Re a what?" Juan asked.

Juan screamed and fainted when the doctor explained that he now had size thirty four C breasts and a fully formed vagina.

"I had an idea that little shit would try to pull something, like get himself beat up and claim I did it," Marilyn Campion said to Captain Bob Chastaine of the DeGarde Police Department. "That's why I had security cameras installed the day I went on Administrative Leave."

She willingly turned over the whole weeks' worth of footage. It showed Ms. Campion cleaning house, cooking, reading, tending to her indoor hydroponic garden, her outdoor garden, her back yard's greenhouse.

The times she did leave, she always returned with grocery sacks, or from church, but it did not show Marilyn Campion being away from her home long enough to perform a reassignment surgery on Juan Perez. It did not show her with any blood on her clothing.

"Thank you, Ms. Campion," Captain Bob Chastaine said, returning the discs to her.

"And might I suggest you get a life?" he muttered to himself as the attractive woman bade him a good evening.

The discs from her own security system may have proved her innocence, but Marilyn Campion had a very real street credibility when she returned to work after two weeks of paid leave. Her classes were quiet affairs. When she stepped into the hall, a hush quickly fell. The noise level in the cafeteria died down if Marilyn Campion entered the room.

Throughout it all, she wore an icy smile.

Juan Perez did not even attempt to learn to live life as an attractive eighteen year old Latin girl. He took the .38 he'd planned to use to shoot and kill Marilyn Campion and ate a bullet.

His suicide furthered Marilyn Campion's credibility among the students of DeGarde High School.

Soong Ghi and Michelle Perez, no relation to Juan were the one thorn in Marilyn's side. Soong Ghi seemed hell-bent on disproving the myth that Asians excelled in the Sciences by consistently failing every assignment. Michelle was determined to show that Ms. Campion's reputation did not frighten her and was quite often disrespectful to the woman

"Ms. Ghi, Ms. Michelle Perez, I would like to see you both here at three thirty this afternoon," Ms. Campion barked out after the Asian and the Latin girl once again disrupted her class.

Neither girl showed up.

"Ms. Ghi, Ms. Perez, you will either be here this afternoon at three thirty, or do not return to my classroom, which, of course, will fail the two of you and you will, once again, have to repeat your Senior year," she snarled at them the following day, fire burning in her cold blue eyes.

"Whatever," Michelle glibly said.

Soong Ghi, however, was not as glib. If she failed, yet again, her mother had said she would return her to Taiwan, to be with her father. Her father was very heavily into opium, and would not hesitate to sell his oldest daughter to buy more opium.

"Yes ma'am," Soong Ghi said.

"Yes ma'am," Michelle taunted.

"Sit," Ms. Campion ordered when three thirty seven rolled around and the two nineteen year old girls sullenly sauntered into her room.

"This going take long? I got shit to do," Michelle barked, not taking a seat.

"Sit. Now," Ms. Campion growled.

"The two of you will be at my house this evening at six pm," she said, marching back and forth in front of them, high heels striking the grown forcefully. "We have a four day weekend; you will be at my home until six pm Tuesday evening. That should give us sufficient time to..."

She stopped and fixed them with a cold look.

"...reassign your behavior and your academic performance.

She smiled coldly as both girls paled by her use of the word 'reassign.'

"Do not bring any drugs into my home, if you are on any prescribed medication please informing me of this now," she continued.

"But I got a date," Michelle complained.

"Tough. This is slightly more important than your social life, Ms. Perez," Ms. Campion snapped. "Your cell phones will be taken from you and locked away. You will receive them back on Tuesday evening."

"You can't do that!" Michelle complained.

"How am I supposed to..." Soong Ghi whined.

"Six pm. Not six oh one or six oh two," Ms. Campion ordered and waved them from her room.

"Fucking bitch," Michelle spat bitterly.

"You going to..." Soong Ghi asked, already calling her mother to let her mother know of her weekend plans.

"Fucking bitch can't do this shit; I got shit to do," Michelle spat but did call Marco to let him know she would not be able to see him that evening.

Michelle did not bother to call her mother; her mother did not care where Michelle was, or who she was with. Mrs. Perez only had eyes for her fourteen year old son, Oscar Perez.

Chapter 2

Marilyn smiled and pressed a switch on her key fob as she saw Michelle Perez and Soong Ghi listlessly walking up her driveway. The security system suddenly began recording a loop of the previously recorded activities.

"Your purses, now," Ms. Campion ordered as the two girls stood in her living room.

With much grumbling, the girls did hand over their purses. They watched with interest as the attractive blonde used a key to open a cabinet and place their purses into the cabinet.

"Now, strip," she ordered as she removed her own dress, revealing a leather half-cup bra and leather garter belt that held up thigh high black stockings, blonde bush on display.

"What?" Soong Ghi asked, shocked.

"Now," Ms. Campion snarled as she placed small foam inserts into her ears.

"Fuck you, dyke, I ain't..." Michelle said, then grabbed her head and screamed.

Soong Ghi also screamed, clapping her hands over her ears. Both girls went to their knees, writhing in pain.

Ms. Campion released the button on her fob and gave the girls a moment to regain their breath.

"There will be no third chance," she coldly said. "Remove your clothing. All of it...

Soong Ghi peeled off her tee shirt and tight blue jeans. At five foot four inches, she was fairly slender, with size thirty 2 B breasts with small dark brown nipples, thirty one inch waist, and thirty two inch hips. Her cute face was framed by a short pixie cut.

Her puffy pubic mound was covered by a fine mesh of black hair and her slit was tightly closed.

Michelle was also five feet four and was slightly heavier than Soong Ghi. She sported thirty four C breasts, a twenty nine inch waist and thirty five inch hips. Her pubic mound was covered by a mass of black curls.

She wore her own black hair loose and it reached the middle of her back. Her face would be cute, if it were not for her horribly deformed teeth.

"Very nice; I think we'll have fun this weekend, what do you think?" Ms. Campion purred, pulling on black leather gloves.

"I think you're a sick bitch," Michelle spat.

"You think that now?" Ms. Campion tittered as she locked their clothing with their purses. "Imagine what you'll think by Tuesday."

"Now," she said from behind them. "Kneel."

"What? No," Michelle snapped but Soong Ghi was already getting onto her knees.

Michelle screamed and jerked, falling to her knees. Ms. Campion ran the tip of the electric cattle prod from Michelle's shoulder blade to her rounded buttocks and administered a very short burst again. Michelle again screamed and jerked

"Now, our first exercise is to show you how much you can trust and depend upon each other," Ms. Campion said as both Michelle and Soong Ghi knelt, side by side. "Michelle, please ling your fingers and place your hands upon your head. Soong Ghi, I want you to pass your right arm through Michelle's left arm, then link your own fingers and also place your hands upon your head.

The two girls did so.

"Now, Michelle, if Soong Ghi takes her hands off of her head, you will receive ten of these, directly on your pussy," Ms. Campion said and taking a riding crop from the top of the cabinet, struck Michelle a vicious blow between her slightly splayed legs.

Michelle screamed and cupped her hands over her pussy, to protect against further strikes. When she did so, it pulled Soong Ghi's own hands from her head, pulling the Asian girl to the floor.

"Ms. Campion, I didn't..." the Asian girl cried out ass eh sprawled on the hard wooden floor.

"From now on," Ms. Campion snarled, delivering a well-aimed blow to the Asian girl's light brown anus. "You will address me as 'My Beautiful Mistress.' Is that clear?"

"Aiee!" Soong Ghi cried out.

"I said, 'is that clear?'" Ms. Campion hissed and brought the riding crop to bear against Michelle's anus.

"Yes! Yes!" both girls screamed.

"Yes, what?" Ms. Campion asked, rubbing Michelle's face with the tip of the crop.

"Yes my beautiful mistress," Michelle sobbed.

"Yes, my beautiful mistress," Soong Ghi likewise sobbed.

"Now, again, hands on heads," Ms. Campion softly ordered.

The girls quickly linked arms again and placed their hands on their heads.

"Tell me, Soong Ghi, I notice that you are also failing in Algebra; can you count to ten?" Ms. Campion purred, running the tip of the crop over Soong Ghi's small breasts.

"Yes ma'am," Soong Ghi agreed, shifting to get away from the unwelcome touch of the small whip.

"Yes ma'am, what?" Ms. Campion asked, prodding Soong Ghi's nipple.

"Uh," Soong Ghi thought, and then remembered. "Yes, my beautiful mistress."

"Good, count these out to ten," Ms. Campion said. "And remember; if your little hands come off your head, Michelle's pretty little pussy with be very sore."

Soong Ghi sucked in her breath as her right Brest was struck a tremendous slash from the crop.

"One!" she screamed, shaking with the effort.

"Two," she gasped, nearly toppling over as her left breast received a tremendous blow.

By the time Ms. Campion reached the sixth blow, Soong Ghi was blabbering and shaking tremendously, but her hands lay on top of her head

Michelle's eyes were firmly shut, tears streaming down her face as Soong Ghi received each blow.

"Very good, my little pet," Ms. Campion purred and gave the girl a soft kiss. "We'll stop here for now."

"Michelle, your friend's little boobs are very sore; I want you to rub some ice on them for her," Ms. Campion said, holding out a piece of ice.

"Don't!" she barked when Michelle took her hands off her head to take the ice.

"Then how am I..." Michele asked.

"What's my name?" Ms. Campion screamed, bringing the crop against Michelle's left buttock

"My beautiful mistress!" Michelle screamed.

"Now, you ignorant little slut, ask me again, properly, and I will tell you how you are to help your friend," Ms. Campion purred.

"My beautiful mistress, how can I help my friend?" Michelle sobbed.

"Quite simply, my darling little girl," Ms. Campion purred, placing the ice at Michelle's lips. "Hold it in your mouth. That way you can rub it all over her tiny little breasts and your hands never have to leave your head."

Soong Ghi gasped as the ice at first stung her raw flesh. Michelle's face burned with the humiliation of rubbing her face over her friend's breasts. Soon, though, Soong Ghi began to feel the soothing power of the ice and thrust her breasts against the ice.

"Now, it is your turn," Ms. Campion said. "Again, link those arms. Since Soong Ghi only received six, I only think it fair that you should receive fourteen; the ten you have coming and the four that she did not receive, what do you think?"

"What?" Michelle cried out.

"What's my name?" Ms. Campion screamed, again bringing the crop up and striking expertly against Michelle's tightly clenched buttocks.

"My beautiful mistress," Michelle screamed, nearly toppling over from the pain.

"Please, my beautiful mistress, please give me my other four," Soong Ghi sobbed out.

"Oh, my darling little pet," Ms. Campion purred and thrust her tongue into Soong Ghi's mouth.

She bit down, hard, on Soong Ghi's tongue.

"Is that how you kiss?" she hissed, pulling the girl's head back by her hair.

"No ma'am," Soong Ghi sobbed.

"What's..." Ms. Campion screamed.

"No, my beautiful mistress, I am sorry," Soong Ghi sobbed.

"Now, let's try that again," Ms. Campion purred and bent and thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth.

"Ooh, better, that was much better," the teacher praised. "Why don't you show your little friend how much you like to kiss?"

The two girls kissed, still kneeling, hands on their heads.

"Doesn't she kiss nicely?" Ms. Campion purred into Michelle's ear.

"Yes, my beautiful mistress," Michelle agreed.

"Now, Ms. Perez, your friend must really love you; she said she would take the other four," Ms. Campion purred, rubbing Michelle's face with the riding crop.

She rubbed the crop over Michelle's breasts and smiled coldly as the girl's fat nipples hardened with the intimate touch.

"What do we say to our friend?" she coaxed as she rubbed the tip of the crop over Michelle's profuse pubic hair.

"Thank you," Michelle whimpered.

"Welcome," Soong Ghi sobbed back.

"Okay, Ms. Perez, get ready, and remember, those hands come off that head, Soong Ghi gets ten of these," Ms. Campion said and gave Soong Ghi's pussy a savage strike with the crop.

Soong Ghi howled, but did not take her hands off her head.

Ms. Campion lashed out with her handy little crop, striking a horizontal line across Michelle's fat breast.

"You bitch!" Soong Ghi screamed out when Michelle's hands jerked off her head and covered her breast.

Ms. Campion laughed out loud when Soong Ghi loosed her bladder, splashing urine onto the hardwood floor.

"And that ends Lesson One," Ms. Campion laughed.

Chapter 3

"Lesson Two is a relatively easy one," Ms. Campion purred as she wiped both girls' sweaty faces. With cool facecloths.

"I hate you," Michelle sobbed, hands still clutched between her legs, cupping her swollen pussy.

"I hate you my...?" Ms. Campion prompted.

"I hate you, my beautiful mistress," Michelle sobbed.

"Oh, thank you, my little pet," Ms. Campion said. "And please be assured, your hatred of me is returned tenfold."

Soong Ghi finally caught her own breath, hands firmly cupped against her own swollen pussy.

"Now, for this one, Michelle, I want you on your shoulders and knees, your hands are still to be on top of your head. Soong Ghi, you are to be behind Nichelle.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,048 Followers