Educational Hazard

Story Info
The trials & tribulations of motivating certain students.
2.2k words
3.83
120.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My appreciation goes to a number of people who inspired this story. While I will not mention their names at this stage I must indicate a gentleman who has become a favourite of mine on the 'lecture circuit' ... Mr Laurence Sterne. His help in causing certain young ladies to be disinterested has enabled me to reap the 'rewards'! I hope this teaches them to dig below the surface.<

********** ********** **********

During the year I met some interesting, sometimes very interesting, students in my college English class. This was one such year. Maybe I was just lucky; depending upon your point of view.

I'm Mr B. to most of my students, including a young lady named Nicole who seemed disinterested in my class but would prick up her ears at any mention of a sex-oriented topic. She was good at "prick up" as evidenced by her leaning over my desk inviting me to look at her firm breasts. She'd stick her nice long legs out in the aisle. I would make the necessary excuse me noises and tread carefully. All the time I would be pretending to ignore her. I hoped that she saw it that way because I didn't want her to think that her prick teasing ways had got to me. My throbbing cock told me otherwise. But after all wasn't I the true professional!? Say it enough and perhaps you'd believe it.

I cared for my students; each and every one; although it was safer to view them as an educational sponge, especially the way some female students dressed. Real eye candy stuff. But as much as I tried to remain calm and focussed I struggled because of my human; alright, male frailties.

I tried to remain indifferent to Nicole's seductive charms, but it was very difficult not to notice her enter the room wearing a short skirt and a tight white shirt stretched further by her full, firm breasts. It was obvious that she was excited because her nipples prominently pushed against her shirt. Her lips looked warm and inviting as she traced them with her tongue leaving them glistening with moisture. The movement didn't go unnoticed as I gave an involuntary gasp. I hoped nobody noticed but to be sure I coughed as if clearing my throat.

She sat at the front of the room. I felt confused because she offered immense pleasure to the eye but she was a distraction I didn't need. As if she could detect my suffering she sucked suggestively on a pen. My cock stirred as if rising from a deep slumber to form a bulge at the front of my pants. I immediately had to take evasive action behind my desk. I shuffled some papers on my desk to distract attention from my growing discomfort. This young lady was affecting me, but I had to force myself to ignore her because I had a lecture to deliver.

I started the lecture on the writings of Laurence Sterne, an 18th century English novelist, but the general shuffle was one of disinterest. So I thought of motivating my students with an injection of Sterne's humour in my lecture. Clever! I referred to his 'green gowns' in "Tristram Shandy" meaning to have sexual intercourse and especially to deflower a virgin. This had the immediate effect of refocussing many students, but one. Nicole of course! I wondered why. I soon knew the answer. She was entertaining herself with her own thoughts along a sexual theme as I became only too aware when she slowly spread her legs to reveal her naked pussy. Why read about it when you've got the real thing on offer. Do you think the virginal bit can be discounted though? These thoughts caused my train of thought to be interrupted mid sentence and I stuttered something that sounded remotely intelligent. Rembering my position (not the one my mind pictured ... tut, tut, tut) I turned my eyes from her and continued the lecture as though she had no effect on me ... ah, the ultimate professional!

Just then the siren sounded to end the lesson. Nicole jumped up to hurry out of the room, seemingly annoyed at the lack of attention I had given her. But my fire had been ignited and it was smouldering away beneath my cool exterior.

"Nicole, may I talk to you?" I asked, but with more of a demand in my voice.

She slowly walked over to my desk. I hurried to the door, shut and locked it.

"You have been a very bad girl Nicole, trying to distract me ... and not wearing any panties," I admonished. "What are we going to do with you?"

But I knew all along. The stirring between my legs was telling me. I grabbed Nicole and thrust her up against the chalkboard wrapping my fingers in her hair and pulling her head back. I kissed her hard and deep.

While kissing and biting her neck I whispered, "Is this what you want Nicole? Or did you want this?" With that I reached under her top and pinched her long, hard nipples. If they weren't erect before they were now. She moaned as if in reply.

Her outstretched arms tried to encircle me but they seemed to be an offering of surrender so I firmly grasped them and then pulled them behind her back. That caused her to be rammed hard against the chalkboard, unable to move. My free hand took the opportunity to wander beneath her short skirt and stroke her naked butt.

Listening to her pleading, "No, Mr B."

I replied, "You tease, Nicole. You deserve all you get."

My cock was throbbing again, its stiffness hard against my pants. It was demanding satisfaction especially when in uncontrolled excitement I rammed a finger up her ass while stroking her wet pussy.

But I had other plans for her; plans that were essential to making her pay.

"Bend over the desk and grab the sides, Nicole!"

Being obedient now she did as she was told. Slowly I raised her skirt. Seeing and feeling the breathtaking sight before me I felt my cock twitch and further lengthen in anticipation. Freedom time! I unzipped my pants and my strong erection sprang into the air.

Bent in such a fashion her naked butt seemed all the more vulnerable as I studied such a work of art. Now to apply the 'paint'.

"Nicole, you deserve this bare bottom spanking for being so naughty."

With each stroke a pattern was painted on her naked ass cheeks.

"Slap, whack! Slap, whack! Smack!" Her moans were getting louder with each spank.

My hand added the finishing touches as it rubbed her ass. I repeated the dose time after time. Nicole seemed to be struggling to avoid the spanking blows, but eventually her movements were so sexually suggestive as her body vibrated due to a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. I could only guess that her pussy was feeling a similar heat to that of her ass. I judged that to be correct when I examined the home of her jewel only to be overwhelmed by the wetness between her legs.

Again I was attracted to Nicole's bra-less chest when I took the opportunity to knead her breasts and pinch their nipples. My mouth, wrapped around those nipples, sucked them insistently. It was all so exciting that I was soon moulding her tits between my fingers. I lifted her top and pinched her nipples very hard indeed. When she went to touch me I grabbed her hands and forced them behind her back.

"Leave them there ... or else!"

She didn't move them. Lowering my head I vigorously licked and sucked her nipples causing her to moan and whimper while she lapped up the pleasure that my tongue provided.

Dropping to my knees I lifted her skirt again and indicated by pushing her legs apart that she should spread them. She again followed orders. The great big grin on her face was because she was in a state of sheer ecstacy as I started sucking her pussy. I could see that she was weakening so I lifted her onto my desk where I spread her legs. With a tongue-like magic I speared it into her waiting cunt, stroking her pussy lips and then eating her out.

Nicole told me that she was cumming but I forbade her ... until I gave the instruction.

When I stood up my cock jumped out so thick and hard that Nicole's eyes were so big ... no doubt wanting to taste and feel it. Despite breathing so hard she didn't move until she was told to get down on her knees and suck my cock, licking it from head down to balls, then back again.

I moaned as she squeezed my cockhead with her mouth, getting louder with my groans of "Uuuuuuuugggghh .... Uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggghhh!" as she pressed her mouth down hard on the underside of my cock.

I grabbed her hair and forced my rod further down her throat until I tensed up, but the cocksucker stopped. I was panting, groaning and shouting for a release.

"Bitch! Take me. Empty my balls!" I pleaded, but to no avail.

I was intent on avenging myself on the little prickteaser. So with frustration borne of anger I yanked her up by the arms, turned her around and roughly pulled her ass to me.

My hot creamy cum was bubbling in my shaft when I shoved my hard cock into her wet, pulsating pussy.

She screamed with pleasure, "Do it to me hard, baby! Like that. Moreeee! Uuuuuuggghh! Uuuuuuggghh! Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhh!!!"

The student/teacher relationship had reached a new level, especially with tutorials like these.

"Whap! Whap! Whap!" in quick succession, before the strokes became more measured, allowing her mind to absorb each and every one.

I spanked her ass and told her to be quiet. I continued to plunge my long, thick cock into her all the time spanking her ass with my hard balls and large hands.

Nicole was both panting and moaning incessantly when I reached around and grabbed a nipple. I squeezed it, then the other, and with great pleasure I twisted her long, erect nipples. They were rock hard, sticking straight out from large areolas. By switching between twisting and pinching attacks I found that I could elicit both high and low pitched groans and moans from her.

While my fingers were doing their work on her tits and my rod was stroking the walls of her pussy I inserted a finger into her ass and began working it in and out. At this stage she became incoherent, writhing and wallowing in the act of sex. A gutteral moan escaped her lips as her body began to shake. Feeling herself trembling she knew that she was close.

"Can I cum?" she asked plaintively.

"Cum for *me*, my bad girl, do it now!" I ordered.

Another explosive climax ripped through her body as she felt herself jerk with the release. So intense was her orgasm that wave after wave washed over her. I could see her biting her lower lip in order to keep quiet as her body was hit by tremor after tremor.

Her firm pulsating pussy grip on my cock was so regular that I was now so overcome with lust that I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back while I jerked, moaning, "Fuuuuuuucck you Nicole!"

I could feel my cum urgently beating its way up my shaft. With a few more uncontrolled thrusts my creamy load shot deep into Nicole's cunt, mixing with her pussy juices.

I heard my seemingly distant voice, almost disembowelled, shouting, "Uuuuuuuuugggghh ... god!! Yesssss! Niiii_co_le!"

With her pussy tightly pulsating around my cock I continued to spurt my remaining seed.

To restablish some measure of control I pulled out of her ordering her to clean me up. She was soon down on her knees sucking and licking me clean. I reassembled my clothing. I held her arms and told her if she was ever bad again she would get the same punishment. Mentally I was rubbing my hands together because I knew she could not help being wicked! In fact I was already thinking of a couple of additions to her punishment just to keep her on her toes; now *that's* an interesting picture.

I sent her home with instructions to be a good girl.

"See you tomorrow, Nicole."

I couldn't wait for her to be bad again though and get my special punishment. At least it gave my mind another occupation for when I was grading papers again.

Unlike "Tristram Shandy" this has not been a shaggy dog story, unless there was something of the 21st century bawdiness contained in it, although shagging was a major ingredient. Potency might have been a problem with poor Tristram, but there is evidence in this story that Mr B. does not have the same complaint. Like Uncle Toby in "T.S." perhaps this is the start of Mr B.'s amours. The Mr B. 'bull', unlike the parish bull, is up to his work and not breeding disappointment.

So does it look like this has been, as Yorick says (in "Tristram Shandy", the book), "A COCK and a BULL" story?

Perhaps this will go part way to providing Nicole with the necessary knowledge she needs to complete the requirements of this course. The extra incentives will help of course!

------ The Book Closes ------

Thank you again to all those who have done so much to provide assistance with the 'extra-curricula' demands that are a necessary part of education today. ;-)

Last, but not least, thank you dear readers.