Edward

Story Info
Caught by my mom.
1.2k words
3.31
219.7k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

My name is Edward I am a bit of a loner. I never had a girlfriend as I am a bit on the shy side when it comes to the female of the species. I am 18 yrs old with short dark hair and blue eyes and stand at around 6 foot 2 inches tall. My body is nothing like the guys on the football team or on the swimming team but it's not too bad for never having done much exercise.

One afternoon I was at home on my own as my mom had gone out for the day and my dad was not around anymore having buggered off with one of his female co-workers a couple of years ago just in case you wondered where he fit in to all this.

As I was saying there I was sitting in the living room minding my own business in just a pair of shorts which were at my knees while masturbating to an enjoyable porn movie. I must have been jerking off for about 10 minutes when all of a sudden I felt a rush of cool air cover my naked body. I turned my head towards the kitchen window which I could see from where I was sitting thinking maybe I had left it open. But to my complete shock as I continued to jerk off my mom had come in the back door and stood there with a look of disbelief on her beautiful face. She was rooted to the spot as she watched my hand fly up and down my hard on.

How long she had been standing there for I had no idea but there she was with her eyes focused on my throbbing cock in my hand. As soon as the shock of being caught wore off I quickly stuffed my now shrinking dick into my shorts as fast as I possibly could before making my way to the stairs and bolting up them and in to my bedroom leaving my flustered and shocked mom standing there in the kitchen with the look of what the fuck on her face.

About an hour later I was still in my bedroom sitting on my bed awaiting my mom to burst through my bedroom door to shout abuse at me while hitting me upside the head calling me all the names under the sun. Curiosity was now getting the better of me and I just had to find out where mom had not confronted me about my behaviour. Was she even home or had she gone out somewhere to gather her thoughts before she wanted to have that talk with me that I knew just had to be coming my way after being caught red handed.

My mom Lisa is 39 yrs old and is just shorter that myself at 5 foot 11 inches with dark raven coloured hair and deep blue baby eyes that I have ever known. Her legs are slender and long and lead to a very tight and round ass that never fails to have its share of admirers. Her boobs are about 34c which I found out one day when I rummaged through the laundry basket. It's not just the men who like looking at my mom, she also has her share of women eyeing her up to and she always puts on just a little bit more of a wiggle to her hips knowing they are all watching her.

As I said at the start of my story I am very inexperienced in the sex department. Yeah I have watched all of the DVD's that I have been able to get my hands on but am no great lover. And now today I am caught in front of the television with my shorts around my ankles, my cock in my fist while watching a porn movie and jerking off as best as I could and my mom catches me in the act, talk about embarrassing.

So there I am an hour later there is no sound in the house and mom hasn't knocked my bedroom door down to beat my ass, where the hell was she? I open my bedroom door and poke my head out for a quick look down the hall and nothing stirred. I stepped quietly down the stairs and had a look around the kitchen and living room but no one is around. It looked like my mom had gone out after all so I retreated back up to the safety of my bedroom after stopping by the kitchen for a sandwich and a juice.

I don't know how long it had been before my mom got home as I had fallen asleep on my bed but was woken up by a knock on my bedroom door. I woke up with a jolt expecting her to just walk in and let me have it but it looked like mom wanted to talk to me about what had happened early in the day. How this was going turn out I had no idea but at least she was calm and not shouting at me.

"Can I come in Edward?" Mom asked from the other side of my door as she knocked on it again.

"Yeah mom you can come in" I answered back nervously.

Mom came in and shut the door quietly behind her and walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it beside me. She had been sitting there for about 5 minutes thinking of how she was going to begin our talk when she finally opened her mouth and began talking.

"Edward honey I want to apologise to you for walking in on you when you were errm having some alone time" She started with a quivering voice.

"No mom it's me who should be doing the apologising to you for doing something like where I could be caught even if I was home alone" I replied quickly.

"Oh honey no it's ok am not mad at you or anything you just caught me unawares and I know I should have said something or just quietly backed out the room again and left you to it" Mom said her face now a deep crimson.

I don't know why mom should be the one with the red face it was me who was caught fisting my cock not her but here she was apologising for walking in on me. All I could do was hug her and keep saying how sorry I was for being idiot and not staying in my room for such an activity. I was so glad it turned out this way and not all the shouting and smacks on the back of the head. I am so lucky to have such a very understanding mom.

After about ten minutes of apologies and hugs from both of us my mom got up and walked toward my bedroom door and stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me again.

"Just out of curiosity Edward, where did you get the DVD from?" She asked with a little grin on her face as if she already knew the answer to the question.

"I think you know where I found it mom and am sorry for rummaging around your bedroom" I answered back sheepishly.

Mom said nothing more as she turned and walked out and shut the door behind her. I spent the rest of the night in my room on my computer and watching a couple of other DVD's that I had also found while I was snooping around my mom's bedroom.

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers