Edwardian Lady's Diary

Story Info
Erotic extracts from an Edwardian lady's diary.
2.4k words
4.29
19.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjd69
rjd69
13 Followers

June 16th

Went for a stroll around the grounds after breakfast. During my stroll, something very exciting interesting happened. I happened to take a wrong turn and found myself in a part of the grounds I normally stay away from; the maintenance staff's quarters. The quarters are a row of quite well built huts in which several men and women who perform a variety of functions around the house dwell.

As I turned away, I suddenly saw a naked person. It was a young woman, and she was standing next to a wooden bowl of water. At first, because she was looking in my direction, I thought she had seen me, but it soon became apparent she hadn't because she proceeded to wash her body slowly and languorously, the way a person does when they are alone. Not wanting to embarrass her, I decided to stay immobile for the duration of her wash. She was a dark-haired, pretty woman, one I felt - had I been a man - I could possibly have found attractive.

She began her ablutions, washing her face and neck, and then began soaping her breasts and stomach. She worked the lather into her warm flesh vigorously, using both hands. Once she had lathered herself well, she rinsed the upper half of her body and began to wash the lower parts. Refraining from using soap, she stood with her feet well apart, cupped water in her hands and applied it to the place between her legs. She used both hands to stroke water over her pudenda, which - for the short time it dripped with water - looked beautiful, certainly more beautiful than I've ever considered mine to be. As she continued to stroke water onto herself, I thought she had looked at me again, but I feel now I was mistaken, for she gave no hint of recognition, nor did she acknowledge my presence by covering herself as she no doubt would have done, had she been aware of my incurious scrutiny. The only expression which crossed her face was a small smile of pleasure, no doubt caused by the freshness she felt after her wash. As she washed, taking her time, I heard her begin to breathe quite loudly, her breath becoming ragged and harsh. This was no doubt due to the coolness of the water on her most sensitive of parts.

Abruptly, she finished her toilet and sluiced her body with the contents of the bowl. She then walked inside one of the huts. I made my way back here quickly.

June 19th

For the last few days I have been having a recurring mental image of the woman washing.

Today I decided to wash in the same manner, but using warm water. I locked myself in the bathroom and proceeded to wash in a similar fashion. I had to stop very quickly; it is a most over-stimulating manner to wash in. The water causes the private areas to tingle in a most alarming manner. It also causes the nipples to harden. Afterwards, I felt quite drowsy and, pleading a headache, retired to my chamber and climbed into bed. Once under the covers, I felt an overwhelming urge to dispense with my night clothes, so I did.

Gently I touched my body all over. For some peculiar reason, each part of me I touched, even my stomach, seemed to quiver and produce what can only be described as a feeling of hunger. On one occasion, my hand strayed between my legs, causing me to remember the young woman. As I thought of her, I felt a surge of joy run through my whole body. Shortly after I slept.

June 30th

Lord Mountjoy (Cousin Ralph) came to visit Geoffrey and me yesterday. He has grown much since I last saw him (he was thirteen then, eighteen now) and he sought to inform us that he was thinking of joining the Hussars (Geoffrey's old Regiment). He asked Geoffrey's advice and I could see the two of them got on very well. Finally I retired, but was unable to sleep because of a feeling of restlessness which had overcome me. I decided to go into Geoffrey's chamber and attempt to wake him, in order to ask his advice on the matter.

I opened our adjoining door quietly, and stood transfixed, for Geoffrey and Ralph were engaged in some sort of activity I cannot bring myself to write.

The tableaux which presented itself to me was of Ralph, naked and on hands and knees, with Geoffrey kneeling behind him, his stiff member inside Ralph's posterior. Geoffrey was thrusting into Ralph, who was giving vent to some deep groans of pleasure. Geoffrey had one hand on Ralph's left nipple and was squeezing it between finger and thumb, whilst his other hand grasped Ralph's considerable organ and was moving the outer skin forwards and backwards quite briskly.

"Lovely arse, my boy," I heard Geoffrey gasp. "Lovely cock too."

At that moment, I saw Ralph's prodigious member spend in huge, arcing spurts of white, some of which Geoffrey caught in his hand and immediately transferred to his mouth. It was then that I saw Geoffrey's body tense as he too reached a peak of satisfaction.

I closed the door quietly and returned to my bed. I know I should have felt disgust, but the sight of my husband mounted on the body of young Ralph was an image that felt quite natural - even a little titillating. The image of Ralph's squirting organ was also a most wondrous sight.

Again I touched my body all over. I will have to plead another headache again tomorrow.

July 1st

Oh dear, the shame of it!

Geoffrey and I have been placed in the most uncompromising position and are being blackmailed as a result.

I got up reasonably early and went for my customary walk around the grounds. Lord Mountjoy had arisen before me and was already outside, although I was not aware of this until our paths crossed in the orchard.

I saw him sitting beneath an old tree, taking in some air. I walked over to him, wishing to apologize for breaking his reverie. I felt a little embarrassed about my witnessing his conjoining with my husband the night before, but refrained from mentioning it to him.

I asked if I could join him and he appeared to be delighted. He placed his jacket on the ground for me to be seated on and, because I knew I would not have contact with the ground, only the fabric of a warm coat, I hitched up my skirts so that my skin would feel its full benefit.

My actions caused my thighs (almost in their entirety) to become exposed to Lord Mountjoy's gaze, which was an effect not considered by me (or else I would not have attempted my seating arrangement). However, gallant gentleman that I thought he was, he gave an impression of not having noticed and proceeded to converse on the habits of a certain tribe of women in Zampula, who expose their intimate parts to the sun as a form of worship and for health reasons. I asked about the latter and Ralph explained how sunlight on any part of the human body was beneficial and stimulating. He confessed to observing such a practice himself when in private.

I suggested that, as we were alone (and I had no intention of looking) that he could act as though he were alone. He protested initially, but then agreed on my suggestion that we both do likewise, with neither of us observing the other.

I removed my undergarments, then lay down and looked at the sky, my skirts pulled up to my waist. I heard Ralph undo his breeches and slide them down his legs. I wondered as to the size of his organ. I took a look, disappointed to find it smaller than I remembered.

Tentatively, I asked him how male members became aroused. Ralph informed me there were a number of stimulants; sight, smell, thought or touch all produced a state of arousal, although touch was by far the most effective. I asked if he touched his own parts, and he admitted he had done so on a number of occasions, but it was nowhere near as satisfactory as when someone else touched it.

Emboldened, I reached out a hand and took the item in question in my hand. I felt it pulsate, and then begin to grow. I turned my head to look at its changing proportions. As I did, I felt Ralph's hand slide along the inside of my thigh and come to rest on my moist most intimate parts. Involuntarily, my legs gaped open; when I felt Ralph's breath on me in the same place as his hand; I felt them spread further than I had ever spread them before.

Without warning, he took a most delicate part of my anatomy into his hot mouth and began to suck, lick, nibble and kiss it. The sensations he caused were exquisite. I writhed in a pleasure never dreamed of. My body exploded in waves of joy and I saw colours flash inside my head.

I admit (with some small shame) that I grew wanton; I moved my body around, still allowing him access to my inner parts, whilst I took my own - by now very sensitive - nipples between finger and thumb and squeezed them - gently at first, but harder as my ardour mounted.

Suddenly, becoming almost animal in my desire, I rolled over onto my stomach and raised my body up onto my knees and elbows. I felt Ralph kneel behind me and touch my sopping womanhood with his hot member. I pushed my body backwards onto it as he pushed it forward and that hot, hard rod slid inside me easily.

Oh, how it filled me! How it made me throb internally. I moved forwards and backwards onto it, wanting it to split my delicate body in half; wanting to be stuffed to capacity with Ralph's meat.

I yelped with joy as Ralph started to slam his outsized member in and out of my pouting parts. I suppressed an urge to shout obscenities - some nonsensical, such as "Fuck it hard!" and "Ram it up me!" - others plainly crude, such as "Split my cunt open!" and "Give me your meat!"

Ralph then proceeded to spend inside me and I flopped to the ground, exhausted, his member throbbing inside me, his spend dripping onto my thighs.

It was then that a most terrible thing happened. Ralph leaned his head to my ear and whispered: "I'll be coming to your chamber tonight. Make sure you and your husband are both there or I'll write to every relative we have and disclose our little secret."

Oh, the wretch! He has us both in his power now. However am I going to get us out of such a terrible plight?

July 1st (Evening)

Of course, I confided in Geoffrey. I admitted everything - including seeing him and Ralph in flagrante delicto, as I believe it's called abroad. Geoffrey reassured me that all would be well if we simply followed Ralph's instructions. It was with great trepidation that I went to bed that evening, with Geoffrey joining me after supper.

We had agreed to be naked for when Ralph arrived, and I examined Geoffrey's organ in some detail. It was a more rugged member than I had initially thought, certainly prodigious in girth, if not in length. Shyly, I asked Geoffrey if he would allow me to place my mouth over it. He agreed to this and so, stretching my mouth to accommodate the rather broad member, I began to suck.

Before long, Geoffrey was writhing in a fit of passion. During my act of fellatio, the door opened and Ralph entered. Without a word, he crossed to the bed and removed his nightgown. Urging us to continue, he got onto the bed and proceeded to lick my intimate parts as I sucked Geoffrey's member.

How can I begin to explain the thrill of being stimulated by one man whilst stimulating another? Geoffrey was thrusting his member in and out of my mouth, whilst Ralph licked and sucked my own sex parts. My arousal manifested itself as a great deal of moisture between my legs. When Ralph inserted a finger inside my womanhood, I gasped aloud, but not so much as to lose my oral purchase on Geoffrey's pulsing organ.

After sucking Geoffrey exceedingly well, Ralph appeared to be interested in such an activity. He moved his body around me and proffered his member for my oral attention. Daringly, I took Ralph's organ into my mouth - whilst Geoffrey's was still inside it too. Two throbbing members in my mouth at once was a little wanton, I admit, but it made me feel so good - a heavenly feeling of powerful bliss is the only way I can describe it. During this time, I felt the two men's hands busy between my legs.

Finally, Geoffrey pulled free of my mouth and lay on the bed, panting. I raised my body over his, and then lowered my parts over his member. Behind me, I felt Ralph position his member against my posterior rosebud, then slide it home.

The ecstasy! The feeling of two organs inside at once - almost touching each other too! It was almost too much pleasure to sustain at once. But I persisted, wriggling onto both members fully. Ralph placed his hands on my breasts, pinching my rather sore nipples - but rather than asking him to desist, I urged him to squeeze harder.

"Squeeze them, Ralph. Pinch my nipples hard," I said to him. He did as I requested, whilst Geoffrey squeezed my buttocks in his large hands. I was in heaven. This was a sublime moment for me! Wanton that I was I longed for another member to be stuffed into my defenseless mouth, thereby filling all of my orifices at once. With this in mind, I stood up, freeing their organs from my lower orifices. Turning, I took Ralph's organ in my left hand and Geoffrey's in my right. I then fed both organs into my mouth at the same time.

I sucked both organs to climax, taking them out once to whisper: "Come in my mouth, lovers!"

Both men spent copiously then, pumping their hot seed into my warm orifice. I swallowed it all greedily.

I fell asleep almost immediately.

rjd69
rjd69
13 Followers