Edward's Fantasy

Story Info
He arranges for his wife to be seduced for his own pleasure.
9.3k words
4.52
125k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Message from the writer

This story is dedicated to my friend, 'O' who genuinely shares the same ambition as my character, Edward. The rest of the story is fiction although aspects of it are influenced by some personal experiences from years ago.

For the pedant trolls out there who try to destroy the motivation of those of us who actually try to write stuff, just get a life! If you feel this story is in the wrong category – live with it. I reckon I could have put it into three categories. If the story includes something that you don't like, just stop reading it. You haven't had to pay to read it, so walk away.

For the genuine readers, I hope you enjoy the story and that it works for you. It's only you genuine people that get me to continue uploading stuff on here.

Edward's Fantasy

Edward was in his mid-thirties, very happily married to Sonia and enjoying his work in the computer industry. His work though, did take him away from home for a week at a time on several occasions a year. Whenever that was the case, Edward would confine himself to his hotel, work into the early evening, call his wife for a long chat and then have dinner followed by a few drinks.

He was on the second night of one particular week away and was sitting at the bar in the hotel enjoying a shot of Scotch a large 'convention' sized measure. Edward noticed the guy who sat at the bar next to him, mainly because of his striking good looks. The guy ordered the same brand of Scotch as Edward had. To relieve his solitude, Edward made an attempt at conversation. "So you enjoy the Scottish malt whiskies then. I do too. Best way to unwind after a long day."

The guy turned to him and said "Well, yes, I do. I have quite a collection at home." It broke the ice and they chatted about sport and the latest news and general things. His name was Neil. The chatting was all very tame until Edward asked Neil what he did for a living.

"Are you in the computers game too?" said Edward, referring to the convention in the hotel.

"Er, no, I'm not. I'm more involved in services – personal services, you might say." Neil replied.

Looking puzzled, Edward said "Not sure I know what you mean by personal services."

Neil looked around him and at how close the bar man was, before saying "Let's sit over in that corner. We can talk better there." With refreshed drinks, they sat away from prying ears.

Neil took a long sip of his whisky and turned to Edward. "By personal services, I mean that I'm an escort, a male escort."

Edward's jaw dropped. "You're kidding me!" he gasped.

"No. I'll swear to it. I'm an escort. I look after ladies in need of male company and I'm pretty good at the job. I'm busy, well paid and I enjoy my work." Neil told Edward. "In fact, convention season in this hotel keeps me busy. I've just finished a job upstairs, a very attractive but lonely high flying executive lady. She's a regular client, loves dinner followed by some serious sex and then she sends me on my way, usually with a good tip too. Tomorrow, I have another client so I have to be careful and try to alter my appearance a little bit to avoid any awkward moments. I know they're from different corporations so I should be okay."

Neil was still amazed. "So they book you for sex – and you deliver?"

"Whatever they want, my friend, whatever they want. I deliver gentle sex, slightly rough sex, fantasies, whatever they want." Neil told his new friend.

"Wow! That's incredible!" said Edward. His mind was processing a myriad of thoughts and questions and he began to quiz Neil who was happy to share details of his work.

"Oh, a lot of women, a lot of women!" he admitted to Edward's question on how many he had provided services to. "The oldest was seventy – but looking more like fifty five. The youngest was eighteen and wanting to learn. She booked me a few times in one week. It was like a set of lessons for her to know what she liked and to get a measure of what future guys needed to match up to. That was great fun. Most are forty or so. Not enough time or patience to find a guy. The ones with fantasies can be fun. A lot of them like to fantasise that they are being forced into the sex. I guess it's their way of processing that they pay me to do it. "

Then Neil became inquisitive about Edward. "So, you said you're married. Tell me something comparable about you?"

Edward blushed. "Don't know what to say really. Married to Sonia for nearly ten years, been faithful all that time. She's a few years younger than me. I was her first guy, so her only guy. I got a bit of experience before I met her, not so very much. Sex life still very active, I'm glad to say. She's as keen as I am about it. When I get back from these trips we certainly do some catching up."

"Good for you, Edward. So what is Sonia like, you know, in man-talk terms, if you don't mind me asking."

"I don't mind!" said Edward. "Beautiful, of course Actually, she is very attractive. I'll show you a photo. Great figure, Probably 34 – 22 – 34. C cup, or D cup bra size. Tight little ass, great legs and a wonderful playground between them. Friday can't get here soon enough. But hey, you must have seen some pussy!"

"All shapes and sizes, my friend, from the smallest and prettiest to the biggest and most ravenous. Of course, I have to treat them all as though they're the loveliest pussy in the world." Neil admitted.

Drawn in by Neil's candid talk, Edward divulged a bit more detail. "Sonia's is small, pretty too. She keeps it smooth most of the time. Her labia are quite small and not intrusive. She likes a lot of oral – and I like to give it to her."

"That sounds perfect, Edward. Nothing quite so horny as a pretty pussy. And fantasies?"

"No, not really. Occasional ones like tying up and that sort of thing." Edward replied, hiding his real fantasy.

After exchanging business cards, the two went their own ways. Lying in bed, Edward thought about Neil's story. As his mind wandered, it recalled that he had hardly told Neil anything about fantasies. He thought about his most frequent fantasy and he grew stiff. It excited him so much that it easily got him to full erection.

Next evening, Edward called Neil's phone to see if he was able to meet for a drink again. They met up quite late. Edward had already enjoyed a couple of drinks and felt quite relaxed.

"So, another successful night?" Edward asked.

"Well, yes. She was a bit in need so I had to bring her off three times. She was a bit of a screamer which is never good in a hotel but I guess she won't be the only one to scream out at a convention."

They talked a bit more about Neil's work before Edward brought his topic up. "Listen Neil, I know that I've only just met you but can I tell you about something personal?"

"Of course you can, Edward. Discretion is a big part of my job." Neil assured him.

"Well, you see, I do have a fantasy and it's one that I'm not necessarily very proud of but – well – it's there. It's something I can't shake out of my mind."

"Go on, my friend" Neil encouraged, quite intrigued.

"Well, what I told you about Sonia and I is all true. She was a virgin when we met. I took her virginity. I know she's been faithful because – well, I just know. But the thing is, my fantasy is that she goes with another man. I know it's crazy but I want to be cuckolded. I want to feel that feeling that she has been with another man for her own needs or maybe even for his needs. But I want her to tell me about it afterwards and I don't want it to cause a rift between us. I will still adore her if she does it, I know I will. I've told her my fantasy many times but she won't go along with it, not even as role play. I just wondered what you think of my fantasy. Am I crazy?" Edward looked at Neil, his eyes imploring for a helpful response.

"Hey, my friend, don't beat yourself up. I have encountered this before. I've had guys pay me to bed their wives. It's always a variation on the same theme. Some guys like the idea." Neil shared with him.

"Well at least I'm not a freak! But how do I get it out of my system?" Edward asked.

"Maybe you don't – or you get Sonia to do it."

"She won't. I've tried everything I can think of." bemoaned Edward.

"Maybe you've tried, but I know I could get her into bed." Edward said, almost boasting.

Edward's jaw dropped. He had hoped for advice and now he was getting a solution offered. "You couldn't?" he questioned.

"Definitely. There'd be some deception, nothing to break hearts, but I could get your wife into bed." said Neil.

"You're serious!" Edward blurted, realising he was stiffening.

"Of course I am, if you really want it doing. But you need to be sure." Neil checked.

Edward paused in silence, weighing up the situation. "If I did get you to help, what would it involve – apart from the obvious."

"I'd visit your city temporarily, I'd quickly get to know her, I'd get her into bed, I'd leave town, but she'd know in advance that I would be leaving. I'd need some photos of her. Hey, and it's probably best done while you're at a convention." Neil replied.

"So my humiliation, the humiliation I weirdly crave, would just be from Sonia, not you or any of our friends?"

"Correct. I'd persuade her to confess to you." Neil added.

"And one particular foible I have, I'd want her to be having a well-endowed guy." said Edward, realising he was now sounding almost pathetic.

Neil reached for his phone. "Well, I don't know you but this picture is genuine."

Edward looked at the picture on the phone. "Fuck! There's no contest! So, what's next? Oh, yes, I'd have to pay you, wouldn't I? Sonia can't know or pay."

"Yes, we'll deal with that. I won't charge my full rate." he teased. Then he said "So Edward, you are serious? You want me to fuck your wife?" He chose the fuck word to hammer it home to Edward.

This time Edward didn't pause. "I do, Neil!"

"Condoms?" Neil checked.

"No!"

Edward anticipated the event with a great deal of personal excitement. He stiffened every time he thought about it and this helped to confirm his actions. He counted the days and relished the culmination of the plan. Neil had thoroughly tested Edward's resolve, even to the point of bluntly saying "I'm really going to fuck your wife, I'll see her naked, I'll pleasure her and take my pleasure, I'll fuck her bareback and ejaculate in her – all at your bidding. Can you live with that?" Instead of causing Edward to think again about it, Neil's words had excited him greatly.

Neil was in Edward's home city. As planned, Edward was away at a convention. In a coffee shop near Edward's home, Neil bumped into a woman who had just walked in. "Susan!" he gasped.

"No! No!" gasped Sonia, staring at the handsome man.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" said Neil. "I thought you were my sister. I've not seen her for a long time. You really look so much like her." He persuaded Sonia to let him buy her a coffee and a pastry. Flattered by his charm and enjoying his good looks, Sonia agreed. They sat at a corner table.

Intrigued, Sonia said "So can I ask you about your sister – Susan, you said?"

"Yes, of course. We mostly called her Sue. We were very close. We grew up not too far from here. There was a – let's say a bit of a rift. She moved away with her husband. They were newly wedded. I haven't seen or heard from her since. We really were so close, it hurts me to think of the loss." Neil mocked wiping a tear from his eye.

Sonia put her hand on his. "Oh please! Don't be upset. I didn't mean to upset you."

Neil took gentle hold of her hand. "I know you didn't mean it. You do look so much like her. Here, I have a photograph of her." Without letting go of Sonia's hand, he managed to take some photo's out of his jacket pocket. He offered them to Sonia. She gasped when she saw Sue in the photos. She was the image of Sonia.

In fact, using pictures supplied by Edward, Neil had photo-shopped some pictures of a woman of Sonia's build together with her face. There was even one with Sue in a very skimpy bikini looking every bit like Sonia.

"Oh my word!" gasped Sonia. "She does look like me, really like me. I can see why you thought I was Sue."

"Yes, so whilst meeting you is lovely, if only you had been Sue, I could be re-united with her. Do you know, even your voice is very similar and your accent." said Neil, feigning another tear. Sonia squeezed his hand and tried to comfort him.

"I wish I could help you more than this – er – I don't know your name yet." said Sonia.

"It's Neil. And you are?" he asked.

"I'm Sonia, Neil. Oh, I wish I could help."

"Actually, you are helping by talking to me. It's as though I am back with Sue. It's a lovely feeling. It's bringing back the feelings from our good times – and there were some very good times" he told her.

"Really? Well, that's good. Let's have some more coffee and talk some more then." Sonia got the coffees and casually took Neil's hand again. "So, tell me about her. Tell me about your sister."

"Well, she's beautiful and so lovely. She has a sweet nature and – well – you've seen how good she looks in the pictures. We were really close, much more than maybe brother and sister might normally be but that was how we grew up – inseparable. We played together, we went to school together, we became teenagers together, we er .....!" Neil paused deliberately.

"Yes?" Sonia asked, hooked.

"Probably said enough!" Neil told her, sounding as though he was holding it back. "Sorry, but if I knew you better, I'd find it an easier thing to share in more detail.

"Oh, I see." said Sonia, obviously disappointed.

"Well, you understand, don't you? It's personal between me and Sue. I'd need to know you better, Sonia." Neil told her.

Sonia was intrigued now as well as finding Neil interesting and, she admitted to herself, handsome.

"Yes, I can understand. But if it helped you to talk to me, what with me looking and sounding like Sue, well, I'd be happy to help."

"Well, that is a good point, Sonia. How do you suggest?" Neil said, luring her in.

"I suppose I've got time this week, if you wanted to meet up – you know, to talk."

"Really, well I suppose we could." said Neil faking some hesitance. "I need to warn you though that we had a complicated relationship, there'd be stuff that might – well – be a surprise." Neil added, much to her growing intrigue.

"Oh, okay! Well, you realise that I'm married so I have some experience of the world. Are you married?" Sonia asked.

Neil shook his head. "No, so I guess I'd appreciate your experience. So how do we do this?"

"Well, my husband is away this week so I have lots of time. We can meet and talk."

"Dinner – tonight?" suggested Neil.

"Err dinner? Well – yes, okay, dinner tonight."

They met at a quiet Italian place, walking distance from Sonia and Edward's home. Sonia had chosen it as somewhere that she would feel safe. Neil had some flowers for Sonia. They ordered wine and the meal and began to talk. Neil did a long scene-setting, describing how close he and Sue were when growing up. He implied a very close relationship with his sister, without yet going into any detail.

Next Neil showed Sonia some more photos, doctored ones, of course. He handed her a little pile to leaf through. Each one featured Sue, some included him. Sonia suddenly gasped and turned a photo for Neil to see. In it, Sue was topless, wearing just bikini panties, posing by a lake. "Oh, sorry, how did that get there! It must have been stuck to another picture. Sue could be a bit exhibitionist. She liked topless sunbathing." Neil explained.

"So who took the photo?" Sonia asked with an element of mischief.

"I have to admit, I did!" Neil told her.

Sonia playfully smacked his hand. "Neil, that's awful – your own sister." she gently admonished him.

"Hey, I'm her brother, not a saint. Besides, even a brother appreciates fine breasts. Hey, that picture draws my eye to how similarly built you and Sue are in that respect." he chanced. "Both of you have wonderful breasts.

Sonia shot back "Hey, steady on Tiger!" but his compliment caused her to purr within, then she added "but I see what you mean." Now she felt a surge of arousal in her chest too.

Neil knew he had made an advance with that. "Do you ever do topless pictures, Sonia?" he calmly asked.

"Well actually, I must admit that I have. Edward took some of me – just for our own use, of course." she admitted. Neil already knew this from Edward.

"And would you share them with me now that you've seen my sister's" he asked.

Sonia was about to blurt out a blunt refusal when she asked herself 'Why not? They're only photos'

"Perhaps! Of course, we'd have to meet again. I haven't got them here. And before you ask, you can't keep any!" Sonia told him with a teasing tone.

"Awww!" Neil playfully moaned.

"Well, okay, maybe one - but only because anyone you show it to will think it's Sue."

"Deal!" said Neil, knowing that Sonia was almost fully on his hook.

After a lot more conversation, Sonia felt confident enough to invite Neil to her home for supper the next night.

On the phone to Edward, Sonia decided to let him know what was going on. She told him almost the whole story, just leaving the topless photo details out. "You know there's nothing going on, right?" she asked her husband.

"Of course. I know you wouldn't do that. No man could interest you that way. You've told me. Yeah, ask him round if you're sure about him.Just call me afterwards so I know you're okay." he encouraged. Sonia thought about his words, realising that actually, Neil did interest her that way, but she shook her head as if to throw the notion out. "Besides," Edward added, "You know I'd forgive you anything in that respect – anything!"

"Edward, that thing you always have about me doing that sort of thing, it's just your fantasy, right? You don't really mean I could do it and you'd forgive me, do you?" she asked, her mind racing.

"Sweetheart, I'd forgive you anything. That's all there is to it." Edward told her.

The next night, Neil arrived with wine and flowers. He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, one that he pressed to her for a few seconds longer than would be normal. Sonia noticed – and enjoyed it.

"Supper will be ready in an hour. Shall we have some wine?" Sonia suggested.

As Neil opened and poured the wine, he told Sonia that his temporary work in town was nearly finished and he'd be back on the road in a couple of days. His words put two things into Sonia's mind – she'd likely never meet him again and there was only two days left to spend with him.

She decided to be bold and get the photos out. She handed a wad of them to Neil, saying "Don't make me blush. No-one except Edward has seen these."

"Wow! Sonia you look sensational. What an amazing picture. Hey, if I can say it, your breasts are even better than Sue's." Neil praised.

"Oh go on!" her modesty replied. Then she said "Really? In what way?"

"Can I be open? You know, talk frankly." Neil checked. Sonia nodded, blushing. "Well, you're obviously firmer, your breasts are very pert, your nipples are turning upwards which is always nice to see. Your areola are perfectly in proportion to your fulsome breasts and your nipples do look excited, which is always pleasing to see."

Sonia felt that surge again. "Gosh, all that from one picture! Look at some more!"

Neil slowly went through the wad and yelped in surprise from time to time. One such yelp came when he saw the picture with Sonia now naked with her back to the camera showing her perfect ass. She was bending forward and her breasts were hanging down from her bent over torso. His eyes were drawn at first to the extent of her weighty breasts. Then, a closer look revealed that Sonia's pussy was just visible below her ass cheeks. Neil looked at Sonia with excited eyes. Playfully, he said "Why, Sonia, I thought you'd want to know me a little better before you showed me your intimate lips."