Effeminate College Boi Ch. 01

Story Info
The adventures of an effeminate college student.
4.4k words
4.57
9.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

Daniel, an Italian boy in his late teens is starting a fine arts program at a college in the US. He had been awarded a full scholarship as part of an exchange program with the international arts community. He arrives before classes begin and has to stay in a hotel at his expense as the residence on campus in not available for a week. He is happy to be there as this is freedom for the boy as he can now begin to express his true desires to be gay and effeminate.

At home it was not possible with the closeness of his f****y, friends and values of his community. However here in a large city and being unknown he can begin that journey. He is slim and medium height with long blonde hair and very nice facial features, very cute almost girly like. He enjoys wearing tight fitting stylish clothing but has limited funds to buy expensive fashions.

On his first day Friday he decides to explore the city as a tourist so with limited money to spend so he goes to a museum to look around and learn as much as he can about the culture and what the city may have to offer. As a fine arts student these explorations and experiences are always valuable. He passes an hour looking at various displays in the museum and keeps seeing a handsome man in each room he explores. As he is a bit shy and having his imagination running wild he does not expect the mature man to say hello and ask him about his time exploring in the museum. Surprisingly they chat and introduce themselves and find that they have mutual interests in art and may have similar desires. Adrian is a consultant for a number of art galleries in cities and an agent for artists throughout the country.

Daniel uses the opportunity to show his effeminate side and not hide that he is gay. He gestures with his hands when talking and posing girly like at times touching his hair or a limp wristed gesture and walks with a girl like gait. In all he is both surprised how easy and exciting it is to enact the mannerisms.

The mature man, Adrian invites him for an early brunch which the two enjoy at a trendy café. Adrian asks Daniel about his art program in Italy and the boy tells him that he had a great teacher an older man who suggested that Daniel apply for the scholarship that he adored and thinks that the teacher enjoyed interacting with his young student. Daniel believed that he liked to look at his slim body and cute face. Daniel found it very exciting and adored the attention and often thought about the teacher when alone. He thinks that he may write to him now that they are no longer teacher student and express to him how much he liked him. Daniel had no idea why he was telling the mature man all of these things. Adrian was caressing the boy's hand as he recounted his thoughts and asked Daniel if he liked older men? Daniel replied "I do like the mature look some men have especially if they dress with style and keep themselves in good form as you do Adrian". He leans back as Adrian continues to caress his hand and uncrosses his slim legs and confesses saying "that some older men that he would see at a café at home in Italy would excite him as they seemingly liked to look at him and smile a hello to him".

Adrian notices the uncrossed legs and a bulge in the boys pants that he had not noticed before. You seem to like being caressed like this he says to Daniel. "Si, I mean yes very much" and places his small hand over the older man's hand and smiles at him. Then he crosses his legs again and leans in close and says "I hope you like it also" and passes his tongue over his lips. Daniel is in his glory being seduced and trying to seduce an older man especially this handsome man with his broad shoulders and trim form and the outline of the man's cock in the light trousers he is wearing. Adrian quietly asks the boy if he has ever been with an older man. Daniel replies "no but he has dreamed about it" and smiles and again caresses the older man's hand. Adrian then invites him back to his hotel room.

They entered the large spacious hotel suite on the top floor of the small but luxurious hotel. Adrian explained that there was a mix up with the reservation and given that the local art gallery made it he was upgraded to this suite. He also added that the guy at the desk seemed to like him as he paid particular attention to him as he checked in. Daniel noticed that when they were crossing the lobby the guy behind the desk was looking and smiling quietly when they entered. Daniel commented on the lovely accommodations saying it was the best he had ever been in and was suitably impressed.

Adrian took the boy in his arms and kissed him hotly on the mouth exploring the young sweet mouth with his tongue. Daniel melted with the kiss allowing his mouth to be attacked and responded by sucking the tongue which had invaded his mouth. They stopped kissing and looked at each other with excited eyes. The older man whispered in Daniels ear that he was a lovely boy and wanted him to have an enjoyable experience for his first time with an older man. Have you been with another guy your own age before he asked Daniel? The boy replied shyly that he and other guys had enjoyed some masturbation sessions together but nothing more. Very nice the older man said imagining two cute Italian boys experimenting and exploring each other's body.

Do you want to shower and freshen up Daniel? We could shower together and wash each other in the large shower which had numerous water faucets spraying water. The boy went to the bathroom and undressed and entered the shower and turned the many dials to produce the jets of water splashing on his body. He was excited and his young cock was semi erect when the door opened and the older man entered. Daniel looked at the handsome face, the broad shoulders and chest and then looked down seeing the well toned stomach and strong muscled thighs and hanging between them was a large thick uncut cock nestled on a sac with big balls. He was so surprised and excited at the sight of the man. He looked up to the older man's eyes and then looked down again at the thick cock with a mushroom head still covered with the foreskin but seemingly coming to life. The boy wanted so much to touch the cock and fondle it but was afraid to make a move.

The mature man could see that the boy was in unfamiliar territory and he took action by first standing under the spray of water and then picked up a bottle of body wash and poured it liberally in his hand and then applied it to the boy's body beginning with his shoulders and then across his chest caressing it as he moved his strong hand. He asked the boy to turn around as he then applied the orange flavour gel to the boy's back and then slowly washed the lovely smooth bubble like ass cheeks and ran a finger between them slowly and arrived at the boy's anus that he touched and washed gently. He then kneels and washes the boy's firm smooth thighs and down the slim legs arriving at his feet which he caresses and washes with care by adding more gel to his hand and lathering the soap between the toes.

He turns the boy around and washes upward arriving at the hardened cock and soft balls a very nice package for such a slim boy. He holds the cock caressing and washing it along with the area around and under his sac thoroughly. A finger caresses and this time invades the anus with a soapy digit up to a knuckle. The boy is on fire and can barely hold back from exploding his sperm all over the man's face and body.

The man finally stands and finishes lathering the boy's slim smooth chest and washes the blonde hair. The boy rinses off under the warm jets of water and adjusts the water temperature to a cooler spray around his groin.

The older man hands Daniel the bottle of gel and looks at him and smiles. The boy pours a liberal amount of the body soap in a hand and starts to wash the man's chest and stomach. As he arrives at the lower stomach the man turns around and Daniel then washer his back starting with the strong manly shoulders and continues downward until he reaches the man's buttocks where he hesitated before continuing to wash and caress the firm cheeks and then between and as he does so he replenishes the gel in his hand and continues to wash between the cheeks touching the man's anus with his finger. Daniel is both nervous and excited as he toys with the man's most private area.

Then he washes the man's thighs and before he can go lower Adrian turns around and faces the boy. Daniel takes his soapy hands and starts to wash the lower stomach of the man and then looks down at the semi erect cock with the head starting to protrude from inside the foreskin. Daniel takes the man's cock in his hand and is amazed by the thickness and weight of it. He washes it gently and then lifts it up so he can wash the balls and sac under it. Those too are heavy and large and he fondles them ever so gently. His hand returns to the large cock and strokes it as he washes. He feels the cock grow under his touch and looks down to see it grow in length and thickness. He knows he wants to kiss and suck it and wonders if he can fit even the head in his small mouth.

The man turns and washes the soap from his body and then turns the dials and the jets of warm water turn to a drip. He opens the door steps out and retrieves two large towel one of which he gives one to Daniel instructing him to dry himself and then get a robe and come into the bedroom. He has to make a quick phone call and goes out to the living room to make the call.

Daniel dries himself quickly and looks for a robe. He sees two robes one is white like the man put on as he exited the bathroom the second is a pink colour robe. Daniel choose the later puts it on and heads off to lie on the bed and wait for the man. Adrian returns and sees the cute boy lying on his side on the bed wearing the pink robe and a slim leg showing through the folds. "Oh my you do look so pretty Daniel" the man says. He drops his robe and comes toward the bed his semi hard cock swinging from side to side. He then holds it in his hand and strokes it some and asks Daniel if he likes it and wants to play with it? Daniel nods an affirmative and kneels up on the bed allowing his robe to open and show his excitement.

Adrain beckons him with a finger to come off the bed and kneel before him. Daniel scrambles off the bed and kneels before the man still wearing the pink robe. He takes the cock in his hand and kisses the head and then starts to lick and suck it. He can hardly get the head of it in his mouth comfortably but does fill his mouth with the tasty cock and starts to gag in short order. "Take your time Daniel" he counsels and placing two hands on the boy's head guides him to suck the big cock.

Daniel holds the man's hips to steady himself and when he is set reaches under and holds the man's balls toying gingerly with them. The man moves backward and his wet cock covered with saliva pops out of Daniels mouth. He then moves to the bed and pulls down the covers showing silk sheets and tells Daniel to kneel up on them at the edge of the bed. Still wearing the robe Daniel kneels and Adrian lifts the robe and looks at the round ass, such a wonderful sight. He immediately starts to kiss it and soon spread the cheeks and continues to lick and kiss between them smelling the orange flavoured wash gel and tasting the nice clean anus. He licks making it wet with his saliva and then instructs Daniel to move forward on the bed but to remain on his knees.

The older man climbs up on the bed behind him and presses his cock against the boy's cheeks. He spreads them widely and pushes forward to try and enter the boy. It is too tight and he instructs Daniel to relax but to no avail so he gives him a hard slap on the bum and then a second and a third. The anus opens a little and the man's cock enters a little and rests there. It is the head without it's sheath that has entered the ass hole and is edging forward stretching the boy open.

Daniel starts to feel the pain as more and more of the cock enters and retreats and enters again. Daniel cries out that it is hurting him so he is instructed to lean forward and yell in the pillows and covers. He bends forward and yells loudly, the sound being muffled by the pillows in his mouth. Soon he is filled with cock and starts to push back in rythme with the man pushing forward. The cock is fully erect and is almost tearing the boy who is excited beyond his wildest dreams. The man pulls out and instructs the young boy to lie on his back with his legs in the air. Still wearing the robe which is under his back as he clutches the cool silky sheets which he feels against his lower back he looks at the mature man's pulsating cock and excitedly licking his lips in anticipation of having it inside him again while being able to look at the handsome man's face as he fucks the cute boy.

The man looks at the cute Italian boy and mounts him entering much easier this time. He leans down and kisses the boy's mouth and then tastes the salty remains of the tears on his cheeks. Knowing that the boy cried makes him ever more excited and holds the slim legs as he pounds away at the young ass which is quivering as the hard cock fucks it.

The man groans as his cock pumps in and out of the young boy and he looks down at the cute face grimacing as he clutches the sheets. The excitement builds and the cock seems to get harder and larger with the bl**d flowing through the veins. Soon he jerks and spasms when several huge jets of cum shoot from his cock and splash against the boy's inner ass. He cries out as he spasms and slows his movements and then collapses on the boy as his cock softens and slides out of the boy's ass. In less than a minute he recovers and rolls to the side and then a minute later when his breathing has returned to normal he kisses the boy's mouth and says "that that was fantastic. I do hope you enjoyed your first". The boy kisses him back saying that it was beyond his wildest dreams.

He reaches down and starts to masturbate making enough groans and moans to attract the attention of the older man who looks on in anticipation and kisses the boy's mouth and encouraging him to stroke with hunger. Soon the young hips jerk and buck and the legs tighten for a second and then several jets of cum sprout out of the young cock arcing in the air and landing on the boy.

The older man sees it and kisses the boy's mouth and feels the excitement and passion of a lovely boy. He then leans over and licks up the cum that has landed on the boy and deposits it in his young mouth and the two enjoy a wild kiss exchanging saliva and sharing the salty cum. At the same time a stream of white liquid flows from the cute ass and drips down on the silky sheets creating a small puddle and eventually drying, the evidence of an intense love making session.

After a few minutes relaxing and caressing each other Adrian says that they should shower quickly as he has a meeting at an art gallery and invites Daniel to come along as he could look at the paintings and other art work there. The two clean up and dress quickly and make the short trip to a large extravagant art gallery showing and selling very pricy paintings and other art sculptures and carvings from wood, soap stone, glass, metal and other modes. Daniel is most impressed with his first glances at the large number and variety of art work presented in the gallery.

Adrian asks a clerk for the manager Serge and they are soon greeted by a very flamboyant guy with a faux foreign accent and hand gestures depicting his homosexuality. Adrian and Serge shake hands and Daniel is introduced by Adrian saying that the boy is an Italian student here just starting his art program. Serge looks the boy over noting his cute features and is impressed that he is with the handsome Adrian and imagines quickly what the two may have been up to as Daniel seems to be following like a puppy dog. He asks a few questions and announces that he is familiar with the program and that the LA Galerie is a major supporter of the exchange program. What is not said is "that although this gallery morally and financially supports young local and foreign artists it is in their best interests from a business perspective to sign on these fledgling and budding artists with a view to being profitable from their future creative works."

Serge looks again at Daniel and immediately sees that he is trying to portray himself as a very effeminate boy who likes to be in the company of older men. Given that the gallery may profit from him in the future he says that while he and Adrian are meeting Daniel should have a makeover of clothing and hair style compliments of La Galerie. He reaches for his cell phone and speed dials a number and is shortly saying "Mona darling, I have a very cute and yes mmmmmm very young Italian boy who needs a haircut and badly needs a manicure and yes certainly removal of any unwanted and unneeded ugly body hair." He takes Daniel's hand and inspects his nails and says "horrible and ghastly we have to do something quickly". He continues speaking into the cell phone "Yes he will be there in 45 minutes darling... Love you Mona" and he closes off and dials anther number.

Shortly he speaks to Andre in a men's clothing store and says practically the same thing in that he has a "young very boyish looking Italian friend" who needs a couple or three outfits "yes colourful tight fitting pantalons and stylish chemises... and yes of course some tastefully fitted underwear... Johnny will bring him over in a few minutes and he needs a very fast service as he has an appointment with Mona in 45 minutes. Wonderful.. no need for you .. one of your lovely clerks can serve him...perhaps that cute boy Carl could look after him. Thanks, yes of course send me the bill". He closes off and then asks a clerk to get Johnny and informs all that Johnny will accompany Daniel to the clothing store and to the salon. In a minute the big well dressed body guard arrives and is informed of what he has to do "when you bring him to Mona's .. just leave him there and come back. "Tell her to call when he is finished."

Daniel truly surprised leaves with Johnny for the clothing store and Adrian has a tour of the gallery and then accompanies Serge to his office for a meeting. At the clothing store Carl a slim dark haired Spanish guy greets them and takes Daniel to a private dressing room. He looks the boy over and asks him what style of clothing he would like. Daniel is at a loss for ideas as he has not thought about purchasing any new clothing but replies that he is open to suggestion but would like a pair of tight red jeans.

He again continues with the effeminate like mannerisms and gestures and soon Carl has learned that he is an art student from Italy and that he just met Adrian an art consultant who is meeting with Serge over at La Galerie. Carl has him identified as a young cute Italian boy that will attract a lot of attention from older men. "They will devour him" Carl thinks to himself and decides that he will have to help him make a very good fashion statement that will attract older men to the cute boy. He selects several outfits and Daniel likes them all and chooses three and tries them. They all fit perfectly making him look very attractive allowing him to portray his gay effeminate image.

Next thing we have to do says Carl in a quiet voice is to find the appropriate underwear so you can be comfortable and to best show your lovely package. Daniel blushes a little and Carl reassures him by touching his hand and saying "We all do it when attracting the man we want younger or older" and winks and smiles at Daniel. The boy nods his head in agreement as he has noticed that men do check him out and he does like it and finds it a bit exciting he thinks to himself. Carl disappears and returns with a variety of styles, colours, materials and sizes. He suggests that Daniel wear a thong with his tight pants one which is not too tight and restrictive but allows his boyish cock to be on stage so to speak and also shows his nice round bum to the best advantage.

12