Efrain and Cory Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Acho," he murmured, his voice softened with concern. "'Tap out' if it's too much." I nodded. We had joked about safe words being like a tap out in wrestling, a discussion that had quickly devolved into me giggling about making him wear a luchador mask, but that had eventually become our signal nonetheless. So far, I hadn't needed to stop him, but I felt safer in his hands knowing that he would. His hand moved from the knot at the back of my head and threaded through my hair. The gag effectively muffled my moans as his momentary tenderness faded and his fingers tightened on my head. The slight tug arched my neck. Efrain bit the sweet spot between my neck and shoulder and sucked hard, leaving the first in a series of love bites that I would have to explain to my mother over the holiday.

He released me and his body left mine long enough to slick himself up before he was back to rubbing his cock on me. I whimpered at every pass his slippery head made over my hole, wedging there but never taking purchase, leaving me breathless by the time he finally nudged my knees closer together and planted his foot on the bed. Efrain positioned himself at my entrance and slowly pressed forward. Pressure built gradually until his cockhead popped into me and he began working himself in. My voice got higher and tighter as he thrust deeper, my moans coming out as high pitched wails muffled by spit-soaked cloth by the time his groin rested against my ass.

"Ready to cry?"

My "Yes, please!" didn't quite make it past the gag, but he understood me well enough. Efrain's arms wrapped around my waist and his hips pulled back. He played with my ass, moving in and out in shallow thrusts, until I wordlessly begged for more. I panted and moaned to the point of hyperventilating, but that only seemed to encourage him to tease me. My frustration mounted as he pushed me so far into a state whining incoherence that all I could do was take everything that he was generous enough to give me.

"Ronroneas para mí, gatito."

I barely heard him over the wet, slapping slurps of his dick fucking in and out of my ass and my own screams, but the quiet murmur still lit my body up.

Purr for me, kitten.

I felt him lean back slightly, his hands at my shoulder and hip to steady himself. His hips rolled smoothly into me, and I snuck a look behind to find him watching where our bodies joined. "Holy fuck, your ass is thick," he moaned. "God, and tight." A couple sharp slaps landed one cheek. "Fuckin' hot." Efrain leaned back over me, resting his chest against my back and wrapping his arms around me.

Suddenly, his control snapped and his hips surged forward, plunging his full length deep into me, then pulling back and plowing forward again. His rhythm built, driving me crazy, and I screamed into the cloth as he filled me over and over. Efrain's fingers wrapped around my cock and pumped hard. I locked my arms against the headboard and arched my hips back to meet his thrusts. An ache gripped my lower body, drawing up my nuts and tightening my ass on his cock as my climax rose. "Goddamn, gatito," he growled. "You're gonna make me cum." I thrust back into him faster, and felt his hips and hand match me. His cum flooded me, mere seconds before I exploded across the bedding.

Efrain's softening dick slipped from my body and I allowed him to guide me down to the bed. He pulled me close, as we laid there, too tired to worry about avoiding the wet spots. I loosened the knot behind my head, and removed my gag. His kisses brought me down from my high enough that I could finally wonder about my new pet name. I wasn't even sure if he'd been aware of it, but I definitely liked that he got chattier when he had me gagged.

"So, gatito, vato?"

"It slipped," he said defensively.

"But, I liked it."

"Whatever."

"I can purr some more for you," I said, snuggling up to his neck and making little purr sounds.

"Knock yourself out, acho."

"Ah, so we're back to that?"

"Gatito, mi gatito," he sighed dramatically. "Happy now?"

"Si, mi lobo," I purred.

"Good, now go to sleep."

"Cualquier cosa por mi lobo."

"Really?" he sighed.

"Would mi lobito be better?"

"That's actually worse."

"Mi papi lobo?"

"No. Just, no."

"Mi gran lobo malo?"

"It's not too late for me to turn into that guy that kicks you out of bed as soon as he busts his nut in your ass." He'd growled and slapped my bottom, but still cuddled me closer.

"I'd just sit at the door and mewl the song of my people until you let me back in," I told him. Efrain only grinned and repeated his command that I go to sleep.

As we snuggled in post-orgasmic bliss, I wondered if mi lobo understood how much trouble he'd just gotten himself into.

~*~*~*~