Egg-Men of Rorga Ch. 03

Story Info
Corjix Finds Himself.
1.6k words
4
3.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Corjix! Coooorjix!! Stop that now! To the sad spot, young Rorgan...for the rest of the cycle!

I have grown into an adult and those sad times are far below me in terms of cycles; yet memory is a powerful agent that resists change...even change for the better. Rorgans have become one with the Universal Order, yet we still can not change our own memories. We have become somewhat telepathic, yet we still struggle to explain ourselves to ourselves. It is at times like this that I reflect on my innermost beliefs, for they form a system of default thought influencing my every action...and until I change those innermost beliefs, no amount of cycles will lessen their effect on me. I wish to explain myself here for I have met a Rorgan male who values me above my own ability to do so.

"Your inner journey intrigues me, Corjix...strong yet vulnerable...I like a Rorgan who can think for and about himself...it bodes well for pairing." The thought of pairing with Doclin is an extremely powerful motivator for me to complete my belief-system restructuring. I will not let ghosts of my past block my future with Doclin. No way.

Doclin and I have been together with our bodies, and with our thoughts. In a short time, we have come to understand each other and the factors that shaped us as males. He is everything I ever wanted for myself! He is confident, not compensating...brave, not bravado...man-in-charge, not manipulative. Doclin came up with an inner sense of self worth that eluded me. Until I recently figured things out, I did not stand a chance of happiness as an individual, or with a mate.

I'll keep this short as possible. My goal is to let the reader know that beings of all origin have similar issues to tackle. I believe that one can move forward with inner healing only after understanding the history that necessitates the healing. So it is with me...and Doclin has been gracious enough to want to listen and understand.

This feeling of peace - I have never been here before. I float on a calm sea of love and surrender to serenity. My journey from dream state to rising has begun, for the breath on my neck has a warmth and rhythm that surpasses any dreamscape. He holds me in sleeping embrace. I will not move away from this moment.

His strength comes from the balanced belief system that Doclin was fortunate to have from a very young age...and it nurtured him well. All of Rorga was his to explore without fear, for he had joy to guide him. We traveled vastly different paths within ourselves, yet he and I have arrived at the same good place in our lives. It is just that my memories are burdened with sorrow, and his are buoyed with smiles. He tells me to take heart and move on...with him.

I will not move a muscle for fear of waking Doclin and possibly causing an end to this bliss that I feel. The scent of him, his warm body pressed to mine, his arm on my chest...I am safe...I am smiling. "Please do not move, Cor". Hardly a whisper. I will not move, Doclin. "You wore me out, you know...you are stronger than you know!" I chuckle...we laugh together - without moving...much. He is correct. My strength now comes from within, and it is Doclin who helped me to solidify it.

"Touch me like you did before..." I reach behind and between us and graze the belly of my lover, glad to feel his furry bush, where my hand stops and rests. Gentle pressure in small circles brings on the music of Doclins moans that I love to listen to. "First bite!" Instinctively I tense a bit knowing that Rorgan fangs are about to pierce my skin. My neck is stretched and ready. I am ready.

On Rorga, when a mate cries: 'First bite!", they have the right to initiate any sexual desire of their choosing. Doclin has just claimed that right. His fangs do not go deep...the point is to excite the lover on an animalistic level...not to draw (too much) blood. "Tastes good, Cor - now my claim is for you to taste...me". I wriggle around and kiss my man - my own blood filling our mouths with a desire well beyond the few droplets that were drawn.

Will I always feel just a bit 'less than' Doclin? Perhaps, yet the thought does not bother me. I have risen in my mind to accept my own self worth as a strong and capable Rorgan. I gladly defer to Doclin in the small ways that lets us both enjoy the interplay. Doclin is my protector and we share ourselves equally. I gladly submit to all of the loving guardianship I can get...and he gives me plenty.

His claim is mine to surrender to. I know what Doclin has in mind...he just has no idea how he will receive it! My mouth parts excite Doclins penis as expected...he really enjoys this, you know. What he does not expect is my first use of the pyrpulse stick on his unsuspecting erection. I leap from the platform and retrieve the sheathed device as eyes follow in wonder..."What..." my kiss stifles the question. He is propped up on his elbows - magnificent chest heaving a bit with excitement. Lean back down Rorgan! "As you command..." His smile brightens the chamber. I unwrap the device. "Oh No...no pyrpulse in my body!" Okay, then watch. I slip the stick into the slit of my penis and it descends the full length. I am on my haunches and as the device begins its work, I lean back and stretch out with a long, deep growl. "Hey...this is MY 'first bite', Cor!" I am truly beyond reaching now as the pyrpulse dances within me. "Okay...OKAY". Doclin grabs the base of the stick and slowly pulls it from my body. I collapse onto him and pretend to pass out. "No...not fair". Laughter fills the space and we wrestle until Doclin overpowers me. "Okay...you can do me with it" Really? Not afraid are you? I tickle him mercilessly on his ribs with the stick and he loves it.

The pyrpulse was designed to provide the warmth and physical friction of a mates caress - on the inside. When inserted, it undulates in the same rhythmic way that both the nodules on males erections and those within the ambivalve do. Coupled with the warmth from the device, the effect is very, very intense...and pleasurable almost beyond words. Doclin reclines again and places his hands beneath his head so as to watch what I am about to do. But the pyrpulse will have to wait...and I think my Doclin knew what he was doing. Exposing those sweet hairy pits to any male on Rorga is asking to be assaulted in the most wonderful and sensual of ways.

His mouth opens with my first nuzzle and when my tongue lightly brushes the skin of his flanks and traces a line to his waiting pleasure pit, Doclin 'ahhhoohhhh's' from deep within his throat. I stretch a bit and place a gentle kiss on that warm neck before going in for some heavy duty pit licking. The soft hairs become wet with my moisture and just before I mount my mate, I slip the pyrpulse into the slit of his cilia covered penis head. Doclin gives a muffled cry of surprise...muffled by my mouth joining with his at that very moment. His hands reach for the back of my head and he holds me to him...driving his rough tongue deeply into me, as if to make up for the intrusion of the pyrpulse. But that device soon has him writhing in ecstasy and I feel warm hands begin to explore my willing and needy body.

No! No! Not that! Not the Noctile! Thoughts jumping...jumping wildly...Everywhere! Noctilian Conflict - the war - the rape - NOT NOW!! All of me collapses onto Doclin and I begin to sob. "Tell me". Must be telethoughts. I suddenly felt a Noctilian presence and it overwhelmed me. Some of our people still have nightmares about it and I guess my relaxed mind let them in. I'm sorry, Doc. His kiss on my upper head area is an assurance of his affection: "Block those intrusions, Cor...if you want, we can talk..." The only talking I want to do right now is to use my mouth parts to drown Doclin with kisses. His body entering mine will erase, for now, all thoughts outside of our lovemaking. I quickly mount Doclin and his erection, with pyrpulse, plunges swiftly into my very wet ambivalve.

We stare at each other, my eyes wet with tears, his eyes longing to help me. I relax onto his chest and his embrace hugs the pain from me...I am safe in his arms. I begin to wriggle my hips and Doclin rises onto his elbows, easily lifting me with him. He knows what my favorite position is and my Rorgan will please me tonight. In the best gymnastic style, Doclin maneuvers us both, without separating, onto my back, legs around his waist, a smile replaces those tears. "Pyrpulse working...Erection at full...Got your ambivalve stuffed like a gorzak at Festime". Can't help but laugh - both of us. Oh, the joys of sex...of life, with Doclin. I may have my moments of confusion and self doubt, but I am mostly past a difficult history. Take heart, if this chronicle ever gets read, that the will to survive and to find inner peace is stronger than any other force in the biological universe. The reward for this success is love. I have fought my inner battles. I have conquered (most of) my fears. My reward has been granted and the love of my life is about to show me, once again, just how wonderful life and love on Rorga can be.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers