Egg-Men of Rorga Ch. 04

Story Info
Night of the Noctile.
1k words
4
4.3k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

They came in the night time on a regular supply mission and caught us all off guard. That nights real mission was for supplying their race with a ship-full of our females...and they almost got away with it. Rorgan females about to enter their prime breeding cycle often gather together at the earthly equivalent of a male strip bar. Several of our near naked males also got caught up in the abduction. Luckily, one of the females was an exceptionally gifted telepath, and her pleas for help registered a mere ten cycles after the raid. That was ten cycles of terror for our people, and long enough to change the course of Rorgan history forever.

Larma, fully telepathic and a notably nubile young Rorgan, was the first to be taken. As the ship with its cargo of abductees sped toward Noctilia on its DNA replenishment mission, she was removed from the others and taken to a separate small chamber within the vessel. All abductees had been subdued with potent Noctilian paraplaz, a secretion of the beings barbed tail fin used for defense and in small doses, in sexual play. As with the others, she was allowed to awaken during her insemination so as to bond with her Noctilian captor. The hope was, to begin with this contingent of females, to form a normalization of DNA exchange.

Female Noctile lay unfertilized eggs, and the males doing the insemination aboard ship had been altered to be physically and biologically compatible with our females. Normally their males straddle an egg and inject it with their sperm via a small barb close in proximity to the paraplaz one. These males were surgically given rudimentary penis shaped folds of their epidermis to surround the barb, and it was hardened to a permanently erect state. Still unable to move, our females were inseminated while semi-lucid, and then drugged once again. One by one, the cadre of seven male Noctile inseminated all twenty eight females and returned them to the main holding chamber. Not to be forgotten (by two very randy and sexually flexible young Noctile) were our two male Rorgan captives.

Torgan and Benbarz were taken to the small chamber once the females had been dealt with. Our males were already without coverings, but for wispy cloths sheathing their penis place. The cloths were taken, and our males suspended by their arms to overhead shackles. As with the females, the males were allowed to awaken to a semi-lucid state so as to witness their humiliation and the taking of their seed. The Noctile worked as a team and took Torgan first. They relished this smooth and muscular form, running their scaly appendages over every inch of Torgans body. Nipples surprised as thy responded and stiffened. Never having been this close to a naked Rorgan, the two delighted in their examinations. Their forked reptilian tongues swirled slowly on the chest and ribs of Torgans well developed physique. Possessing sensitive olfactory organs, every area of Torgans epidermis provided new and exciting scents to these two. Each one lavished a pitspace with nuzzles and licks that a fully awake Rorgan male may have actually enjoyed. Before heading down to lower regions, they took turns smelling and feeling and licking the head and ears and mouth of our incapacitated Rorgan. One went so far as to plunge his lengthy forked tongue fully into the throat of Torgan, causing him to turn color and gasp for air. This male then began to lick his way down the torso of Torgans body, and the feast of scents and shapes to be explored caused the two Noctile to argue. They reached an agreement and continued.

One entered Torgans ambivalve with his crudely shaped penis, while the other used a mechanical device to suction sperm form his body. Each Noctile went about their tasks with great vigor. When the device slipped from an ever-engorging shaft, the Noctile used his tongue to taste the wetness he encountered near its head; and the effect on the Noctile was sudden. He reared onto his haunches and renewed his manual attention to Torgans member with an extreme amount of sucking. The long forked tongue would wrap around the penile shaft on occasion and constrict it to make fluid flow from the head. This fluid was quickly lapped up by the Noctile. Only after being admonished by the other, did the hungry being return to collecting Torgans sperm for shipment to Noctilia. The other Noctile inseminated Torgan with his penis-barb (I will let Larma, Torgan, and Benbarz relate their own experiences elsewhere in my chronicle). Then they switched positions to attack Benbarz. Each Rorgan had witnessed the attack on his shipmate, the aim being to demoralize and send a message that Noctilia was supreme. How wrong they were.

Noctilian craft are no match for Rorgan ships of passage. We caught up to them and in the ensuing chase, dared not risk harm to our people by engaging in battle...that would wait for another day. This day, a more subtle approach was called for. Maahntee, captain of one of our vessels, came up with a plan. He ordered several ships to flank the Noctiles while his sped ahead and then all slowed as they constricted their distances from the raiders. Six of our vessels surrounded the Noctile ship and all came to a stop.

Seeing the futility of their situation, the Noctile bargained for their freedom by offering the release of our people. We accepted, and it was not until arriving back on Rorga, with all aboard fully awakened, that the events were made clear. By then even the slower Noctile ship had made its own return to safety.

Rorga and Noctilia, two planets at opposite ends of the same system, had been trading partners, and little else. Our peoples did not find much common ground to advance upon socially. Though bipedal and upright, the scaly reptilian features were not the main barrier to connection. It was the Noctilian way of distrust and deviousness that kept us largely apart. Now, Rorga was inflamed with the desire to not only end trade relations, but also to avenge our species, and scrub the Noctile from our midst. War was upon us.

All but one female chose to destroy her Noctile inseminated egg. It was Larma who chose to deliver her child - and that of her Noctile captor. Larma would one day take her offspring to Noctilia, and that tale will be told...but now... to War!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers