Egg-Men of Rorga Ch. 06

Story Info
The Trax of My Tears.
2.3k words
5
4.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I have had great difficulty summoning the courage to speak of my first pairing, before I met Doclin. Please forgive any discontinuity of chapter presentation for this chronicle. I write as the memories well up within me. My initial overview tell (Ch. 01) is actually the endpoint of 'past' chapters. Once the chronicle timeline catches up to that first story, all subsequent tells will be 'as they occur'. I will record my thoughts about the war and its aftermath in my next writing. Each one stands alone as a story. I do hope you read the chronicle in its entirety, however. I send off each tell as it is completed. They are collected on Earth for possible future release, hopefully after some reorganization of the tells. Anyway, this one happened about six Earth years before the Great Infection. I had thought to omit it, but can not contain its impact on me any longer.

"Pull over and exit the transport."

How dumb could I be? Our transports operate upon destination input, and require no other passenger control. We can elect to manually operate a transport in certain situations only. It is when we believe that a passenger is causing unwarranted delays that tempers can flare. We can display our displeasure in several ways familiar to 'drivers' of your planet. I have just incorrectly vented to the passenger transport in front of me. It is my misfortune to have done so to this particular passenger. This one is a Guider Trooper.

I exit as directed and fumble to display my unicard, hesitant to look up at the Trooper. I am hoping that this posture is taken as one of penance.

"Corjix? Is that you, Cor?"

My mind is reeling. Do I know any Guider Troopers? Is this in any way going to be a good thing? Okay, I look up. Trax! I mean, Trooper Ortrax. When did this happen!?

"I entered service right after studiestime. Now please explain to me what this outburst is all about."

I thought you... the passenger in front of me... that is...anyway, I thought the delay was being caused by a...

"Stupid Trooper?"

No!. I had no idea you were a Trooper!

"Or you would not have flared that way, right?"

He had me every which way and I bowed my head again.

"Back in your transport, Rorgan, and wait for my decision."

Yes, Sir. Now I really, REALLY felt bad. I had a thing for Trax while we were in a common studiestime course. Of course I could not explore that option at the time. I was just too insecure. Trax. He was a bit shorter than me, a bit more muscular, and a whole lot more popular. He was the kind of Rorgan I wanted to be. He just fit in anywhere.

"On your way!"

I was handed my decision and my heart sank because we...it would have been nice if... 'No Issue'. The decision noted was: No Issue! All right! I beat the penalty! But the best part was hand-written below the decision: 'Call me...Trax@1111.'

My mind raced as my transport slowly continued to its destination without further incident, from me, that is. I kind of smiled at the thought, but could Trax really...? No. He just wants to catch up.

Hey, Trax.

"Hi, Cor. I'm glad you accessed my stream. Despite the circumstances, it was good to see you."

Same here. So, Trax, maybe we can catch up, or...

"Absolutely! When can you come over?"

Now my mind really started to race. I did not want to mess this up with assumptions. Uh, what's good for you?

"Tonight!"

I had just enough time to get ready for the last cycle of the day and transport to where Trax lived. I brought a bottle of spirits in case my spirits were dashed. I had not yet resolved all of my self esteem issues. I was attracted to Trax before, and still am. It is hard for me to express that. Hello, Guider Trooper Ortrax. I held out my hand.

"Come here!"

Okay. Is this big hug just ...what the fuck is it for!?

"This is not the mild and meek Corjix I barely knew in studiestime...Earth swearing...and straight to the point!"

I brought you this bottle of spirits, Trax, but I had my own share on the way over. Look, Trax, we can just catch up if that is all you want to do, but I really always wanted to play with you before, and, well... Trax took my hand. We sat on his softseat. Close. Real close. So close that I started to sweat. He looked me in my eyes and spoke real soft and gentle.

"I had a crush on you in studiescourse, Cor. I was seeing her at the time. You know, the one who sat next to me. Anyway, I had never been with a Rorgan male before. I must have had a hundred sleep cycles subthinking about you."

I had no idea.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Cor."

I leaned in and placed my mouth on his. He was receptive. Will I be your first male play, T?

He nodded, yes. Then I got up and I took his hand in mine. We walked toward his sleep platform and I just knew that my life would never be the same.

Rorgans enjoy their bodies immensely. We see everything right in 'hooking up' with a partner for even just one hot playtime. I desired more than that with Trax. In hopes of attaining my goal, I melded words with action in a sexually charged dance. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I squeezed a bit for emphasis. I locked eyes with his. Your body would drive anyone wild with desire, T, but I feel a much deeper pull. We did not connect much as friends before. Here we are now about to share our bodies, and our minds are lagging behind. I want this, T. I want to be with you...completely. Tell me now, please - will our joy of body play be enough for you, or do you want more from me?

"More."

Our kiss is the sweetest I have had in ages. Lips softly pressed together, my tongue seeks out his, and they play together in happy harmony. Two cat-like appendages all wet and playful send shivers down my spine: and I feel Trax responding with abandon. My hands trace a path from his muscular shoulders to that thick neckline, and I gently grab the back of his head. He takes my head in his hands. We are hungry for each other. So very, very hungry!

The rhythm of our kiss makes us sway and as we do, the platform fills my mind as I see it filling up with our naked bodies. My hands go where my mind wills them. His coverings make a rustling sound as they slump to the floor at our feet. Naked. Undress me, please, T. I move back and he looks through my eyes into my soul.

"I have thought about this many times, Cor."

My mind hears his words, but my body centers all attention to feeling his hands caress me, as my own coverings join his on the floor. Naked. I take his hand and we ascend the platform together. Maybe it is our telepathic nature, or just the nature of our interacting thus far, but my intuition tells me to take control. I have entered this night with complete confidence - an unusual state of being for me. I will enter with Trax in the joining of our bodies in play. I will enter Trax in his ambivalve and take us both to a place of satisfaction and bliss. Trax moves with me. He knows. He feels the dynamic of the night.

"I am ready for you, Cor, ready to join with you and be one."

As my cilia feel his skin, waves of emotion fill my mind. Though the night is young, I must take Trax now - feel him open to me; melt with me. The welding of my penis to his ambivalve is almost more than my emotions can stand. Trax and I are one this night! Like a volcano unable to hold back its lava flow, I burst into orgasm with a cry that echoes in the animalistic part of every Rorgan male. I have taken the one who captured my heart, and made him mine.

"I am yours, my lover...this is only the beginning! Bend to me so I can wrap myself around you and hold you close."

I lower myself onto Trax, and feel his body heat fuse into me. Strong arms hold me to him in loving embrace; and our kiss seals us together completely. I have released my mind to him. Peace and tranquility are all that exist. My fullness is still, unmoving within the chamber of my lover. His legs still cling to my waist and I love the feeling. The superior athlete in him takes over, and without breaking our union, Trax manages to flip us onto my back. Our eyes laugh together.

"Stay within me, Cor - play togehter with me."

Trax takes his engorged penis into his fist and begins to massage it. I reach down and join with him. His cockhead cilia are soaked with his fluids.

"Taste me, Cor."

His finger drips with liquid, and my open mouth invites it in. The sweet nectar dribbles onto my tongue and as I roll it around in my mouth, my own yielding to Trax begins. He is taking control now, and I will him to.

"Yeah, that's it, the first taste of the meal I will soon gift to you."

His words turn up the fire within me. I delight in feeling his chest heave to my touch. Trax has a toned and tempting body. The body you are with is the one you adapt to. The slight bulge of his belly endears me more to him, somehow. Are you close, T?

"Very. Be still and I will lift from you."

Powerful legs draw Trax upward and my penis slowly dislodges from within him. Normally this would signal a certain sadness at the end of a playtime. Tonight, this serves to signal something quite different. Trax is about to serve me a full helping of the delicious treat I had a slight taste of a bit ago. He moves his body toward my chest, and straddles me there on muscular haunches. He guides his penis to my mouth, and I rise to my elbows to take him in. The scent of him fills my nostrils and my head swims in delight.

"Just the head, please, Cor...you know what that will do to me."

Indeed I do. The Rorgan cockhead, with its cilia covered skin, is the mot sensitive part of the male body. The cilia vibrate intense feelings to the brain, and no Rorgan can withstand being fondled there without releasing. My tongue makes contact. I fondle his cockhead with lips, tongue, and fingers swirling slowly to induce a more full buildup of fluids within his body. If playtime length supports it, the Rorgan sexual organs continue to produce fluids right up to squirtime. The longer the play, the fuller he will get. I make sure to keep Trax at his edge, but not beyond for a long, long time!

"I feel like I will burst! You are killing me, Cor!", he says as we both burst into laughter.

Then, without warning, I deepthroat his sweet cock, determined to bring Trax to his climax. He knows what's on my mind. My view is now limited to Traxs' pubes, but I feel his body straighten up and the breath he inhales inflates his ribs and chest magnificently. Touching him there earns me a moan that signals his readiness. My hands are at his hips. I feel Trax rear his head back and brace myself for his cream.

"AAhhhhnnnnh...Oh!...Cor!"

Ripples of cock muscle undulate in my mouth. His first squirt hits the back of my throat like a bullet, and courses down to my belly. Determined to taste Trax again, I withdraw slightly so his cum can fill my mouth, before I elect to swallow him down. It works. The massive load is warm, silky smooth and my tongue basks in the ocean of his juice. Now, swallowing is a priority, but he has managed to push down within me again and I cannot. My lips are tight onto his shaft, but the volume of him is too much to contain. He spills onto my chest. Drawn down by the effort, Trax collapses onto his elbows. My head is trapped at his crotch. Sweet.

We are now face to face. Trax dips a finger into his creamy juice and puts it to his lips. Watching him put that cum-covered digit into his mouth to taste himself is one of the hottest things a man has ever done with me. He scoops more of himself from my chest and feeds it to me. Funny...though nowhere as large as the cock that preceded it, my mouth feels just as good with his finger inside. Any part of him within me is all that I will ever need.

We became a mated pair soon after that night. Trax and I allowed ourselves to bask in the beauty of our mutual love. We shared everything that lovers do. I...it is...difficult to continue. We were together for five Earth years, until the accident.

"No matter what happens with us, Cor, I will always be with you!"

I remember him saying those words many cycles before... He died rescuing another. My heart was torn from me at the news. No vessel could contain my tears. The love I felt for Trax has partnered with admiration for him, and he still fills my mind. He took a part of me with him. I must be strong and move on. It was a very large part. Very large.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers