EGGW - Advanced Marketing?

Story Info
Post Escort, Sarah is off on a second honeymoon with twist.
3.8k words
4.04
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Chris just made brunch again at the foodbar, again in their best casuals. The first coffee was brilliant, with the second making them somewhat human after a hard last night of great food, wine, sex and bad memories.

They ventured into the Exhibition Hall, with both wandering around but not seemingly together, checking out the booths and what was being marketed. Eventually they passed by Mario's booths, including two for his not for profits and there was Mario looking absolutely in control with his Boss suit and tie, chatting with two delegates and smiling as Sarah flashed by.

Mario caught Chris by the arm and began a lengthy conversation with Chris while Sarah meandered by booths with advanced computers systems for business and artificial intelligence, two subjects she would need to know a lot about in her expected new role back in Houston with James. AI was being heavily promoted through her multinational employer's office as the big new thing in creativity and product design.

Sarah got lost in her thoughts and the presentations by the booth operators screens and how the presenters manipulated the data and created 3D imagery. She noticed Chris kept looking in her direction and kept nodding, while eventually shaking hands and approaching Sarah. Mario just grabbed his mobile seemingly talking to someone about work.

Chris: Mario and I have now covered off most of our issues and he wants me to go to his office downtown and work on some of the admin issues with his execs. I saw he was briefing them as I came over. Would you mind if I disappeared into the city for say two or three hours, probably back here a bit after 5.00ish so we can go for that barbecue with he and Maria? I just need to grab my laptop and files from our room. You've got your key?

Sarah: Understand and looking good for that $100K?

Chris: Oh yeh, but still some stuff to tie down. If you see Mario again give him your best spiel and see if we can stay on his best books. See you later, as Chris hustled off back to the lifts and their room.

Sarah found there was plenty to get her mind busy, but eventually experienced the need to go to the restrooms.

She entered one of the cubicles and closed the door.

Shortly thereafter she heard two women enter the restroom and begin a conversation that pricked her ears. She sat quietly as the two carried on.

Marietta: Did you see that Chris guy talking to Mario. He is one heck of a hunk, isn't he? He can put his shoes under my bed any day of the week. He looks built down there. I reckon he could shake my titties rather well.

Lucia: He has been over here doing marketing in our office for the last few weeks at least once or twice a week. On the built bit, he has been bonking two of the girls in Product Development and from all accounts he is exactly what you say. No names but one source tells me he has worked his way up and between the legs of Maria a few times at one of their swing parties, so he is an"ïn"guy at the moment if you get my drift. Maybe we can score while we are here?

Marietta: He put his arm around my arse at the Ball last night and gave it a gentle squeeze, so I think I have a start on you. I can feel a late lunch coming up tomorrow.

Lucia: You are such a slut, but have fun and tell me OK?

The two girls wandered back to their booths and closed the restroom door.

In the quiet of the restroom Sarah did not need a computer to work out what that meant. Chris was bonking plenty of clients to get business, had no qualms about doing the bosses and was likely to be doing the same in the future despite their monogamous conversation back in the room yesterday. She wondered what Chris was saying about her when he kept looking back to her as she wandered the booths. Was she going to be that "advanced marketing technique" and what was he likely committing Sarah to with Mario's firms? In reality she had a pretty good idea.

Sarah ventured back into the Exhibition Hall and collected email and website addresses from a number of the AI people, while chatting and lightly flirting with two in particular who really knew their stuff while being rather scrumptious hunks at the same time. These two gave her their cards and suggested lunch tomorrow if she were to be available? They were gentlemen, but like all salesmen sold themselves first and foremost, promoting their masculinity in all senses.

Sarah smiled and said: How about I get back to you tomorrow morning by which time I should know my movements for the day. I need to know a great deal more about AI, so are you guys willing to share that knowledge with an innocent brunette like me, who may become a client?

Frank, the more outgoing of the two said: We have done plenty of business here, so we can take off the rest of the day if that works for you?

Sarah: I will call guys. Smiling and knowing exactly what they were suggesting. The wedding ring was just ignored. Typical salesmen, she thought.

She remembered the last time she did a threesome with two golfers about the age of Frank and his friend. This time she vowed to do the teaching and to control the situation, the benefit of when money is not involved. If Chris was going to be bonking Marietta, then maybe?

She recalled going into a small suite at a hotel in Dallas, after getting security access. The suite was small, but contained all the comforts of table, lounge, bedroom, bar and bathroom. She was fucked in, on and over every one of those comforts. The back of the lounge became one of her favourites as she could enjoy a bit of doggy, while still comfortable with outstretched legs. The dining table was too much like hard work on the back with those guys and was not a good angle for penetration at her height. She was DP'd, enjoyed plenty of sucks and medium sized cocks. They were at least gentlemen and never stretched their luck into areas not welcome. They both had to play the next morning in a PGA competition, so they were not seeking an all-nighter. One thing that was learnt, even smaller sized cocks can be high quality love machines given the right intensity and imagination. It is how your lover uses what he has got and not how long or hard they try to inject that into her body. Love making is a skill that should be learnt and appreciated. Maybe she could do some appreciating and teaching?

Sarah walked towards the exit, but was stopped by Mario near his booth.

Mario: I saw you wandering around. You seemed very intent on those AI booths. We are also looking at AI in our 3D visuals for our construction arm.

They exchanged thoughts for around 15 minutes, both gaining an increased opinion of the intelligence of each other and their personal drives into AI.

Mario: There is one other matter that I need to talk to you about. May we please go somewhere quiet we can talk?

Sarah had a feeling in her stomach about this and her cynicism was warranted. They went outside to a quiet bar where apart from the barman there was no-one present.

Mario: I have a proposition for you and some information. First the information?

Sarah nodded.

Mario: Chris has been over here in Miami for several days a week over the last few weeks talking to our people, but he has been doing a lot more than talking. He has been wining and dining a number of our women execs after hours. They are coming into the office the next day with broad smiles and very tired eyes. I don't need to tell you what my sources tell me what they have been up to, but we are mature adults, yes?

Maria has invited him to a couple of her parties and she confided in me that Chris was observed in sexual conduct with several of her friends at those parties. Again it is not for me to judge, but I wanted to know your reaction before I asked the proposition.

Sarah: The last 7 months have been very stressful for both of us. That is our business, but many thanks for your information. You are so mature I trust you can keep what I say between us? To be honest we have talked about an open marriage, albeit rather limited from my perspective, but I must sincerely apologise if Chris has caused problems or issues for you and Maria or any of your people. I thought he was mature enough to keep his dick I his pants. Truth be known I suspected this was the case, because our sex life has been rather violent over the last few weeks. Not the loving gentle relationship wives would appreciate.

After a delay and some choosing of words: My reaction is do I bottle this up and talk it over at the right moment with Chris or do I look for some form of revenge? Is revenge ever smart and how do I keep my revenge to myself and my private moments? My head is rather spinning.

Sarah looked Mario strongly in his eyes to assess his reactions.

Mario: being a man I understand some of how he is thinking. If you really love him, you may wish to bury this while he grows up, but that means you have to accept or reject. Rejection is probably divorce or revenge as you put it while accepting his promiscuity.

Sarah: We have been married six years and the first five were fantastic. The last 7 months we have just had to survive through them while among other things our careers went into overdrive. I don't want to get anywhere near a divorce court. That probably means private revenge is the way to go, does it?

I am sorry that I am blurting out like this, but I trust you understand.

The first reds went down easily while the chat continued.

Sarah: What did you mean by a "proposition"?

Mario: Maria and I have an open marriage and she has her lovers that I know about without interfering. I have in the past done the same, but not now when my firm is expanding. I think Chris has been one of her lovers, but our agreement is we don't talk about our dalliances.

Mario looked back at Sarah.

Sarah I am approaching you to be my mistress. Yes you can have your career back in Houston and you can have your life totally outside of our situation, but every now and then I would love the opportunity to get together and do what mature adults do to each other in the privacy of their environments. I want to seduce you, make gentle caring love to you and have as much sex as we can manage together when we can find the time. You would be totally safe and you would never be at risk of disease or being exposed. You can consider this your revenge if you like, that is up to you.

My firm would sign up the contracts with Chris and Houston, but that may give us more excuses to get together.

I will go and get another drink and let you think this over. No pressure at all. If no is the answer, then we will go our separate ways and respect each other. If yes, then maybe with Chris downtown we may commence our adventures?

Mario rose and went to the bar, returning with two Chateau Neuf de Pap pinots.

They sat saying nothing and just thinking over what had been proposed. The sipping took a seeming eternity with each other looking each other over and considering. The drinks were finished and Mario returned with another.

Again the quietness.

Sarah: Why me, when I am sure you could have almost any woman you would choose? How could we make it work and how do we keep our emotions in check? Am I foolish to consider revenge and is this just a typical Italian lover's need?

Mario: You are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women I have met. You are a caring and loving woman who has been hurt and needs reassurance of a sensitive man. You have a great body that oozes sex appeal. I am sure you love sex and I am willing to accommodate your every taste.

He paused.

When you or I travel and are near each other we seek each other's company and enjoy whatever time we can manage. I am sure Chris will be doing a lot of travel, so I doubt that will be a problem, just I have to find you by you telling me when and where. We just have to be adult and if you want it to stop, it stops immediately no questions asked.

He looked again at Sarah.

No revenge is probably a bad word. I prefer you seek to be wanted as a woman with needs. If you have needs outside our bedrooms, then that is your business solely.

Italians regularly have lovers. It is part of us. We appreciate beautiful things more that many others.

I would give you money to buy whatever clothes and lingerie you wish and stay in places you would never otherwise enjoy. Your body would be a lover's thing that wraps around me and is there for our enjoyment.

Again the quietness overcame their meeting.

They finished their reds in silence.

Sarah rose and apologised so she could return to the restroom, leaving Mario with many feelings and trying to comprehend what may evolve.

After about ten minutes Sarah returned and Mario noticed differences. Sarah was smiling deeply, gone was the questioning frown. Her breasts appeared to be free behind her casual blouse with her nipples creating bumps against the cloth. More buttons were undone. The tell tales of nickers were not present against her white shorts. Her hair was pulled down from her scrunchy and dressed her shoulders. She bent down and kissed Mario on the forehead and extended her hand to his.

Sarah: We have an hour to 90 minutes? My room?

Mario took that gentle white hand into his and quietly said: Yes please.

THE SEDUCTION

As soon as the passed and closed the door to Sarah's small room, Sarah twisted and hugged Mario as tightly as she could manage. She began kissing all over his face and his neck and plastered herself as close to his body as she could.

Sarah: I have wanted to do this from the very first second we met.

I want you as my lover and I have absolutely no limits on how we make love. No drugs though.

I want you in my pussy as much as I can manage.

You are such a beautiful man, I have no wish to possess you, just enjoy you.

Come take me.

Sarah indeed had no underwear remaining, he had proved that in the lift up to the room with soft and gentle touches of her rear and her boobs. She was 100% woman, with no fake books.

Mario had style and class. He knew this was but the first of many encounters they would enjoy in future.

Mario: come to me my darling Sarah.

He slowly undressed Sarah, all the way down to her sandals.

His hands lingered sensuously over every part of her body, smoothly moving and gently retreating while breathing on her neck and down her arms. There were no sudden or violent movements; every move was calculated to reassure and comfort. Every touch was intended and landed exactly where Mario had learned his women did appreciate.

The tips of his fingers gently played with her nipples and the palms caressed and supported her firm breasts.

He undid his pants and shirt and approached his new lover from behind. His first touch was on her shoulders and down her arms, curling up to her breasts and the sensitive parts under her nipples. His left arm gathered her towards him so she could feel his hardness pressed against her rear. She shuddered as his left hand cupped her pussy and his middle finger began to manipulate her clit. His fingers grew into her curve and her mound became a thing of pleasure. One finger became two. Two became three. Three became four. He was so much taller than Sarah he could use this advantage along with his long arms to enjoy all her body above and into her clit. He breathed into her ear and nibbled her neck, sending shivers down her legs and spine.

Sarah: Oh Mario. You tease me so.

Mario took this as an indicator for the next level, by bending her at the waist and moving her legs apart so he could achieve better access to her nether regions.

Mario kissed down her spine and applied his tongue ever so slowly down her neck to her bottom, while sliding his hands down her sides and meeting around her arse that he held firmly for his next step.

His tongue lapped at Sarah's pussy, up and around, down and in. He increased the speed slowly, but repetitively. He progressed to her clit and allowed his tongue to linger, while sucking and nibbling her folds.

Sarah began to tremble to his ministrations. She loved everything he was doing to her and wanted this to go on for all afternoon, until she looked down at the clock and realised they needed to progress.

Sarah: Oh Mario we need to do this many times in future but we are running out of time before that husband of mine returns. I need you to put that delightful penis of yours between my legs now Darling, please make love to my pussy. You have won my mind. Take my pussy.

Mario continued his deliberate approach and slowly introduced his penis into Sarah's pussy, while he marvelled at her wetness. It went it ever so gradually and swelled Sarah's pussy to rival the passion of her honeymoon and her French Canadian. The swelling and expansion continued as Mario entered further and further into her love tunnel, putting delightful pressure on the rims of per pussy. He began a slow and deliberate movement in and out and then spiralling, twisting and getting maximum contact with her g spot with his bulbous smooth and luxuriant head. There was absolutely no pain; just 100% pleasure and growing.

To Sarah she was so sad when she came ever so hard and ever so emotionally and Mario erupted into her depths. It was heaven to Sarah. She had finally found a man who really knew how to entrance a woman, make her feel special, help her enjoy every second of her passion and make love making an art of seduction.

Sarah: Just hug me Darling. Let me just live in the aftermath.

They stay entwined.

It was 4.30pm when they had showered and had one last passionate kiss as Mario sought to leave. He took US$1,000 from his wallet and put it in her hands. Get yourself some Victoria's Secrets lingerie for our next meeting. Please forget the nickers and bras as they just get in the road. Maybe some soft ties if you like a bit of bondage? Besides no underwear gets me more interested when I know what is not underneath when we meet, even in a restaurant, if that is OK?

As Mario walked sprightly down the corridor after his conquest, Sarah reflected that this could be the best she had ever felt in her life. Loved, wanted and satisfied. The money would be well used and she did not see this as a fee, more an investment by Mario in his future lovemaking.

The no nickers and bras in public places could be interesting, as how she would disguise her interest in Mario when outside their bedrooms. Maybe some really soft and sensuous half bras and mini g strings

She needed to think how this would work and how it would fill her life now that Chris was somewhat deliberately being absent travelling and bonking. She had half an hour before Chris came through the door. Useful timing to say the least. She had dressed for the barbecue, transparent white blouse with plenty of buttons to undo, lacy white half bra that supported but showed those tell-tale bumps, tailored cut down white shorts with the briefest g string, high canvas shoes, sunnies and head scarf. No jewellery and a decent shoulder bag to house her bikini and makeup. Dante would have been proud. Keep them interested, tease and show you are possibly available, but always sophisticated sex appeal not slutty exposure.

Sarah: Hi honey, you better get ready if we are going to be at Maria's and Mario's by 6.00pm.

Chris did not see any signs of activity back in their room. He had to rush, so he did not enjoy Sarah's beauty until they ventured towards the door for their taxi.

Sarah: Trust all went well in admin?

Chris grabbing his backpack in half interest mode: Yes, we may get a signature tonight if we play our cards right. Assuming we can then I can work on the details like payments, build and people tomorrow with their admin staff and then have a meeting or two that should last until maybe 5.00ish; so we can catch our flight back around 8.00pm if that works for you.

12