EGGW - Artificial Intelligence

Story Info
Husband gets the clap and wife reacts.
6.4k words
3.65
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers should revert to EGGW BBQ Pool Party for detailed background.

The BBQ at Mario and Maria's villa had not gone well for the couples' relationship, but in the circumstances that could have been expected by both parties. Chris was being pressured to lock down the sale and the client was doing a last minute negotiation knowing Chris would be earning a commission of substantive dollars from the deal.

Sarah was caught proverbially in the middle or should we say propositioned from both sides.

The venue for the "negotiations" was a Xmas party for a swingers group that Mario and Maria happened to be members of for some years. Thus there were substantial amounts of sexual leverage being exerted on Chris and Sarah, but more so by Chris on Sarah.

Sarah told Chris "no way" and demanded her second honeymoon rights, only to be photographed in the nude with appropriate amounts of semen over her body from a frustrated Boris that he dumped on her while she slept.

Breakfast was endured in silence back at their hotel, where Chris announced he may spend the day with Mario's "people", presumably including Marietta between the sheets and her legs. So Sarah responded by organising a work session at an Artificial Intelligence laboratory with two hunks she met at the Conference.

Sarah was seeking some style of revenge for Chris's absence from their second honeymoon and his bonking of some of the female staff employed by Mario. Chris was oblivious to anything other than getting the sale and the commission and if he had to bonk half of Mario's staff to do it he would.

The AI Laboratory

On the way to the lab to meet Frank and his offsider Sarah sought recommendations of a quality restaurant and a four or five star hotel near her destination. As it turned out both were in the same hotel and within 50 metres of the back entrance of the lab. She got the details and inserted them into her smart phone, as insurance just in case.

She had undone the top three buttons of her blouse to just above her bra line, ensuring she would keep her "teachers" interested while she extracted all she needed from them on AI to use back in Houston via her employers new think tank.

By now Sarah's skills in manipulating men and ascertaining information from them that she needed had grown exponentially over the last 8 months. A balance of tease, flirt, act dumb, indirect questions and an appropriate amount of cleavage had stood her in great shape intellectually. Hence her elevation at home base into the new think tank with James.

She was greeted warmly at reception and escorted through the impressive computer lab work benches through to a temperature controlled room to meet with Frank and Harry. These guys were still hunks but they had the attire of super geeks that knew how to market computer generated software.

Two hours flew by, with Sarah being co-operative with the occasional bend forward to check out what was happening on the screens and to play with input keys, but of course flashing her mesh bra and nipple bumps when the correct moment arrived. The cooler temperatures did nothing to hide the nipple bumps anyway and the two "teachers" did not miss the overtones.

What was really fascinating was the new research these guys were doing into Augmented Reality and the demonstrations they provided with high quality 3D glasses and holograms. Frank and Harry were clearly going all out to impress Sarah and keep her interest in their employers developing technologies. There were monetary possibilities after all and those holograms were awesome. The sexy side of holograms was not missed by Frank as they showed Sarah what could be done with mirror imaging of sports stars and how they could be used for "teaching" purposes.

By 1.00pm Sarah had gotten all the information she needed for now and saved what she was allowed to a flashcard the guys provided so she could play some more when she had time back at her workstation in Houston. Her plan was to submit her report to James and see where that took her in her new role.

Sarah: Well guys you have been super marvellous. I cannot thank you enough (while bending forward and putting the flashcard in her shoulder bag). I did promise you lunch (while looking at Frank's face while he checked out her covered boobs down her opened blouse). Is that still Ok? I don't have any more appointments this afternoon, so would enjoy your company if that still works for you?

The cabbie said the fish across at the hotel restaurant behind your lab is fantastic?

Frank and Harry were most gracious and accepted immediately, probably having agreed to do so when Sarah's call came in this morning. Like why would they not?

The Hotel

Within minutes they were escorted to a table towards the quiet back part of the restaurant. There were few customers because it was Monday, so Sarah could choose wherever she wished and speak openly. She sat between the guys and was able to see out to the foyer and through to the villas surrounding the internal bay.

Fish, some blackened, some grilled was ordered by all, to be washed down with some great Californian Rose.

By 2.30pm they were all in a great mood, until Sarah received a text from Chris. She glanced down and was visably unimpressed with what she read.

"Hi Honey, have just signed off the majors, but some admin stuff to be agreed with staff. Have to stay overnight and finish off tomorrow. Will change my flights and increase my stay at our hotel. Worst case may have to stay a few extra days."

Sarah texted back: Chris you know I have to be back in Houston tomorrow morning.

Chris: Sorry but no choice. Hope to see you tomorrow night when I get home. Got to run. Bye.

Sarah looked at the two guys with some mixed feelings of anger and knowing. He was going to be bonking Marietta until the wee hours tonight.

Sarah: Look at this guys.

She passed the phone to Frank and then to Harry.

Sarah went quiet for a few moments and the guys went to apologise and leave. The timing was perfect.

Sarah: No wait. Please hear me out.

The guys sat back.

Sarah: Chris and I came here for our second honeymoon, after a rocky 6 months of us working apart. I know that this means he is going to be shacked up with at least one of his clients tonight bonking his brains out, celebrating his big commission. I have to be back in Houston tomorrow for an early meeting, with a flight out around 8.00 tonight. Meaning I just made a rather naughty decision. Not revenge or anything so juvenile, but why is he getting all the fun and I just work.

Meaning guys, what are you doing for the next couple of hours?

Frank: We signed off as we left so we are not expected until morning. But we don't want to get involved in a divorce or anything similar. We don't want some muscleman coming around to our premises. While we are single we do have relationships going.

Sarah: OK, here's a deal. This is a once off no-one, meaning no-one gets to know about it. If we meet again in the future we just react like we did at the Conference, polite and professional. No phone numbers exchange. Kiss and never tell. I do have friends down here who are rather large.

I'll tell you what. I will go the counter and pay, then the lobby shop for some condoms and be in the foyer, which means I am up for it. If you are still sitting there when I come out, I will come back with a room number to give you. I will go to that room and wait for you. Everything from that point is private. Only restrictions no drugs, no violence and no photos and I expect you to be gentlemen.

Sarah raised herself, visited the ladies, the pay counter and the lobby shop.

Harry: Mate if this gets out. I will personally put you off work for a month. I wanted a part of that pussy ever since I saw her and I reckon she will be a cracker of a fuck.

Frank: Like me with my relationship going with Sue for 5 months and I am going to blab. She is away for tonight, so my vote is we go for it and enjoy. But fairs fair Harry, she is really upset underneath, she just doesn't want to show it. If we do this we are gentlemen right, no rough stuff and we let her tell us what she wants and how she wants to be bedded. Right?

The conversation flowed and they both agreed this opportunity to a salesman does not come regularly, so it goes in the memory banks but that is as far as it will ever be seen.

Sarah came out of the ladies and smiled. Her boobs bounced apparently without restraint. She went to the check out and paid. In a few minutes she was back with a key and said: Room 217. See you in 10.

The guys watched Sarah leave and back around to the lift wells. They waited, went to the men's and took the alternative lift wells.

A knock at the door of 217 was greeted with a slight delay for Sarah to check who was in the corridor. The door opened and Frank and Harry had the vision of Sarah in mesh bra and g string, behind the door with a bottle of champers in hand and three glasses waiting on the bedside table.

Sarah: Come in gentlemen, champers? I will answer to loose woman, pussy or lady, but not whore or slut OK?

The champers was poured and Sarah suggestively took every stitch of clothing from the two guys and motioned they sit on the lounge while they enjoyed their champers.

She then sat on each guys lap and assisted with his champers, while feeling them up to see how large her adventures were likely to be tonight.

Sarah: I see that you guys are hung, so this is going to be great. Let me start things off with a blow job for you guys and we will see where that takes us after that. Remember no limits, no juice in my pussy or elsewhere, I will put on the condoms and you will be gentlemen!

Now let's see guys, these are large and ribbed. These are flavoured. Enough for a couple of hours of action, I hope?

Sarah: I trust you love my underwear?

Harry: You've got to be kidding, it is brilliant, sexy, tasteful and womanly. You are stunning.

Frank: Victoria's Secret? Whatever I've got to get that for Sue for her birthday coming up.

Sarah: it's French and yes VS.

Frank lifted Sarah onto his lap while she attracted Harry to her and gave him a blow job to get him hard, while teasing him with her boobs. Harry could not wait so he undid the back of her bra allowing the cups to swing free and his hands immediately were directed to her nipples that were enlarging and becoming very sensitive. The mesh tantalised and encouraged her men. She took a mental note to buy more of these bras and g-strings as they clearly had the effect she wanted, even in the restaurant with looser swinging orbs; how she could use these in the office was going to be her future challenge.

She had Harry so hard he felt like a brick, long, thick and perfect for what she needed. She chose the large ribbed that was lubricated; slowly and intriguingly pushing it down the length of his useful cock while manipulating his balls and keeping Harry hard. She slid down Frank's legs and lifted her rear while directing Harry's thick cock into her pussy and pushing back to get as much of Harry up her love hole as she could.

That achieved she began to give Frank the blow job of his life as a prelude to slipping a strawberry flavoured lubricated condom over his member, while she shoved her finger up his arse plus squeezing his balls and generally getting him seriously turned on and wanton.

The two guys kept her pussy and mouth well occupied while they achieved their first of many joint orgasms that afternoon. Sarah was meticulous in ensuring none of their cum entered her body and the guys obviously satisfied with copious cums and no risks into foreign pussy.

Truth was she liked being in control; in this situation the guys were more than pleased to be invited to participate. No risks, plenty of pussy of a seriously beautiful woman, who really knew how to make love and when she chose to fuck. For salesmen, they were in "heaven".

The next two hours was enjoyable sex, fucking but never over the top. Sarah wanted to leave Miami with a sore pussy and jaw having caught up with all the sex she did not get on her second honeymoon. The guys obliged. She wanted to greet Chris with a big smile on her face tomorrow night, assuming he was going to be home anyway. By the end of the two hours the packets were empty, as were the guys. So if Chris was going to be fucking around, she knew exactly how she could keep her adventures quiet while getting as much cock as she wanted. Stupid bastard she thought, but is this what she really wanted from her husband?

Sarah showed the guys the labels of her bra and g string, had a joint shower and ushered the guys out. She had their contact details, if she ever wanted a repeat.

Sarah was hugged and passionately kissed as the guys left. All enjoyed a lustful last feel and smiles directed at a hoped for return visit.

To Sarah this was the first time she felt she really had totally enjoyable sex, where she was in control, her orgasms were fantastic and her desire to be a passionate loving woman was confirmed. Sex is great when you want it, with a party who knows how to make love and if desired fuck; that is up to you when and where and the how is open to mutual respect. Her pussy trembled with aftermath pleasures that she would keep in her mind until she got too old to care. Sex was just as much a mind pleasure as the physical and she could not believe it had taken her so long to reach this conclusion. That did have negative overtures for her stupid husband who saw sex as a vehicle of please and for marketing and little else.

Sarah: many thanks guys. Remember this was one off and just between us. Besides I really do have some rather large friends down here, you never want to meet.

Frank: I speak for both of us and you can be sure this afternoon never happened. Both of us have too much to lose Darling. That was fantastic. You must have a real shit of a husband. Dump him, you can do much better.

Sarah had just enough time to check out, taxi to where she and Chris had been staying, pack, taxi to the airport and board her plane. There was no message on her phone.

Back to Houston

With two hours of transport time Sarah had plenty of thinking to do. What she did notice was her confidence level was so high, that every good looking guy she passed checked her out, even the taxi drivers. It did help she was wearing her mesh bra and white almost transparent pants that highlighted her mesh g string.

By the time she arrived at her unit in Houston she knew what she was going to do.

Step 1. Open bottle of cold Ngarly Head Rose and settle in for a call with Chris, assuming he answered.

Step 2. See when Chris was really coming home and make plans for Xmas.

Step 3. Text Melanie to set a time to talk over the events of her honeymoon and get some mature advice.

Step 4. Crash and get some decent sleep for tomorrow's meetings.

She almost knew what Chris was going to say before he spoke.

Chris: I am going to stay a few extra days, honey. Sorry about that, but have to set up in a serviced apartment near to Mario's offices. Should be home late Friday 22nd. We are invited to mums for Xmas dinner on 23rd and I don't have to be back here until 2nd January. Love.

So it was. Well fuck him she thought.

She settled back in her lounge with her laptop, dressed only in her mesh bra and g--string, left hand wrapped around her glass of Rose and the right around a long black dildo Melanie had given her as an end of duties present. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift back to Frank and Harry, as she manipulated the end of the dildo past the edge of her g-string and started to manipulate it around her clit and into and out of her pussy.

Her pussy became wet and wetter as she vividly recalled how she slowly slid that strawberry flavoured condom down Frank's cock while she looked into his eyes sensing every last tingle and tremble as that condom consumed his large cock. She felt his cock was so large and hard, it was warm and she could feel all his bumps and that head was getting hot. She visualised slowly putting that cock in her mouth, while Harry entered her pussy from behind. The pleasures revisited her and she trembled as her dildo its job in her pussy. The looks on the faces of the guys were so different from her "johns" forced upon her by Will; the penetration was so different because Frank and Harry wanted her to have as much pleasure as themselves. The sex was lovemaking rather than self-satisfaction for the male. By the time that glass had been filled twice, Sarah had two mind-blowing orgasms and a clearer head for what she wanted to do with herself from now onwards. She slept well that night.

This was going to be a regular event in future, so she decided to visit the local sex shop she went to with Chris to get some new gear and maybe a video or two, with possibly that shop assistant giving her a few ideas for the future

Fortunately Sarah was able to manage two things for herself on Wednesday; a meeting with Melanie and a visit to Victoria's Secret shop in Miami central.

The Meeting with Melanie

Lunch was most enjoyable until the real subject of Chris and his behaviour was broached.

Sarah explained what she knew, what she had reasonable belief happened at Mario's when she was asleep and what was likely to have happened when she returned to Houston without Chris.

Melanie was somewhat conciliatory and cautious: Before you say or do something you cannot reverse you need to have proof that you can live with for the rest of your life. Hasten slowly Darling as he will provide you all the information you need one way or another; just be very aware, keep your eyes and ears open and keep records as best you can.

I fear you know exactly where this is going and there is nothing much you can do to stop it.

I am very sad for you after all you went through for him.

Do have a couple of suggestions for you though, if you are interested? These are designed to find out, just as much as they are to annoy.

First: When he is around you wear your skimpiest clothes, sexiest underwear and PJ's, tease him anytime time you can with deep cleavage and bum in his face. In effect drive him mad and a bit of activity that drives up his jealousy would help. But, absolutely no sex. Use whatever excuse you need, including time of the month, too tired or we have to leave now or we will be late.

Second: Watch him as closely as you can without him recognising it, his clothes, his hair styles and cuts, his aftershave, any new stuff he brings home, anything to do with Miami and his new apartment. Use your smartphone and get copies of docs where possible.

By the time he needs to go back to Miami I reckon you will have all the info you need for what may be coming and he will have frustrated balls.

If this works and you still need some good old fashioned loving, you know I can organise that for you anytime you choose.

Sarah just laughed and took in the suggestions. They talked over her ideas and Miami generally and Sarah rushed back to work, giving Melanie a loving meaningful hug and a Merry Xmas.

Sarah did her Xmas shopping and finished off with a serious shop at Victoria's Secret. Sheer and mesh bras, g-strings, balconette half bras, high cut nickers and everything transparent or heavily laced verging on transparent. Mario's $1k and a few extra of her own dollars were invested. Macy's had a great sale on summer style blouses that provided subtle sexuality, high heal sandals and slit dresses, mesh stockings and white slacks. Sarah was going to have fun at home and at work.

Home Darling?

By the time Chris arrived on Friday night somewhat history from long days and presumably nights in the cot, he slept for 10 hours straight. On his way home at Miami airport he had called Sarah's mobile and she had already been at work for several hours and was readying for the divisions Xmas party that evening.

12