Egyptian Moon Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers

"Then how did you survive?"

"I tasted his seed when he came on my breasts," Nephie said. "That is why I am still alive."

"When?"

"Right after he'd done it. It was even before I knew about the eternal life that welled in his balls."

Nephie leaned over, opened her bag and pulled out the amphora. She handed it to Neth who looked perplexed.

"This is it?"

Nephie nodded sadly.

"Sashet Meru. Why would you give me her true name?" Neth said wondering.

"With her Sekhet you can either destroy her or bring her back from the dead."

Neth pulled the cover aside and felt his sexless groin. He opened the amphora and placed his hand inside, feeling only ashes. He grabbed a handful and sprinkled it between his legs. Suddenly, skin protruded and swelled into three masses. One lengthened as the other two softened and bulged. Neth finally had it back.

Then he climbed out of bed and ran to the table where he had thrown the paper that Nephie had shown him. Ana Neba Kheru's tomb had just been found and her mummy was being sent to a museum in Chicago.

"I've got to go to her," he said.

Nephie laughed, watching his sex dangle, longing for it still. Neth squeezed it for her happily.

"We'll never forget you."

"I know."

Neth dressed and was out the door. Nephie saddened by the loss of him, yet again slowly began to finger her warm pussy. She still felt a little happy and horny. Maybe having him forever was just a fantasy, but it was a fantasy worth masturbating over.

She looked out the window. What an Egyptian moon.

***

Bythe time he got to Chicago, he realized it was going to be a full moon. He quickly got a hotel and then raced down to the museum. Red banners with golden letters proclaimed: SHOWING: PRINCESS OF EGYPT. Another stated: ANA NEBA KHERU--EXCITING FIND! Neth chuckled.Yes, indeed.

***

"Sashet Meru. Come to me, now. Sashet Meru..." It was a beautiful, soft voice. Deep. For a moment she was scared and she listened.

"Sashet Meru. Please. Please come back to me. I-I feel like an idiot, but I've seen the most amazing things. If this doesn't work, I think I might just be mad."

Who was that? He sounded so familiar and she did want to go to him.

"Oh, Sashet Meru, I love you. I think that's what it was that I was supposed to bring you from the desert. Love. Please come to me..."

Ana Neba Kheru opened her eyes and everything was blurry. Why wasn't she breathing? Why couldn't she move? Her vision cleared and she saw Tet' bah standing before her, looking frightened.

"Oh, my god," he whispered.

Suddenly a pain rippled through her whole body as she drew in a great breath. With that her stiff joints loosened and she could move.

Tet' bah stepped back, frightened of her. Why?

"Tet' bah," she said and Tet' bah looked around. Ana looked around the room. It was different, but she could see old things from her home, encased in... something.

Tet' bah pulled out some strange clothes from his shoulder sack. A blue hood covered her head and a trench coat covered her body. A pair of long leather boots went easily on her feet. She didn't know where she was going, but she was going to trust Tet' bah.

***

When they got back to the hotel, Neth was afraid to unwrap the mummy who had come to life before him. He pushed back the hood as she sat on the bed. She shuddered, obviously nervous herself.

"It's alright, Ana. It's okay. I'd never hurt you."

"I know."

"You know English?Wow."

"What's English?"

"What you're speaking now. It's the language of the modern era--at least, here in America," Neth said.

"Am-er-ica," she said.

Neth found the start of the wrapping behind her head and began to unravel it. Some sort of cellular re-growth had given back her youth and beauty. Her glossy, hazel eyes, and her smooth, pink lips were as drawing as ever.

"You look so beautiful. Let's get all of this off you," Neth said. Unafraid now, he helped her with her coat, the boots, the hoody and began to unwrap her from head to toe. He couldn't help feel aroused as he began to uncover her soft breasts, her flat, smooth abdomen, her lovely curved sex lips, her creamy thighs and her curled, pale toes. Soon she was laying naked before him on the bed, spread-eagled and breathing softly.

"I'm--I'm alive again."

Neth smiled. "Yes you are." He fell to his knees between her legs, leaning over to touch her face. His hands drew down her neck, her breasts...Her nipples hardened and her body pushed back against his hands. Neth squeezed and massaged her full, supple breasts, taking his time to run the palm of his hand lightly over her pert, pink nipples.

Then his hands moved down her stomach as he drew back. Her back arched as she stretched. His fingers softly stroked her mons pubis.

"Even after all these years I can remember the dreams of you," Neth said.

Ana sat up and smiled, taking his face into her hands. Their eyes locked and he was lost in her. For a long time they didn't say anything more. Then Ana leaned down, kissing him. An ache to kiss more urgently, devouring those corpulent lips, overtook him. His passion started something in her, too--it was like he was the barrow flame, spreading over her, into her. They were tasting each other's necks, ears...She wrapped her arms around him tighter, pulling him closer. Pulling the flame into her speeding heart. She was stiff and upright, hardened with the feelings and sensations that swept through her muscles, her skin. Neth's mouth hungrily sucked and licked her skin, moving down her neck. Then his mouth was sucking in the flesh of her tits, which she pushed out to him as her neck fell back. She shuddered when he licked and breathed cool air over her nipples.

She fell back and raised her legs in the air, bringing up her nice, rounded ass and the juicy pussy lips between her thighs. Wrapping his arms around her legs he licked and sucked on her legs, moving slowly...slowly down to her sweet groin.

Their breathing quickened.

Neth's slacks were bulging--his cock was full and hard. A pinch of pain from the tightness only added to the pleasure that tingled in his cock, his balls. A feeling, he thought, that was probably equal to the fire in her pussy.

At the moment he pushed his hot mouth down, around her heated vulva, tasting her sweetness there. He sucked, drawing in those soft lips, and moaned against her pussy. Ana moaned back, grabbing her ankles. His tongue massaged her slit, running up and down the pink insides, teasing the mouth of her juicy cleft. Her clit--that wonderful nub of silken skin--was hard, and it was great to lick and suck on. The flicking of his tongue back and forth over her clit wound her higher, making her gasp and writhe. Ana rubbed her pubic thatch and thighs, letting herself go to his devouring mouth.

"I'm going to cum," she said, "and I want you inside me when I cum."

Neth grinned and shoved a finger deep into her hive. She sucked in a breath. It felt like his fingers were pure energy of sensation, which shot from his fingers and throughout her body.

"Tet'bah!"

He pulled his finger out of her warm wetness and then grabbed at his belt buckle. In seconds he had let loose his cock and stood. Ana wasn't satisfied as she sat up, pulling down his slacks to let all of him loose. She grabbed at his ass, squeezing as she kissed his stomach. Then the kisses trailed downwards, around the base of his hard cock, over his right thigh and then--causing a fever of pleasurable madness--she kissed and sucked his balls into her mouth. His balls tightened. His cock was hardening more, pulsing as her fingers curled around it. She stroked him and he felt the cum in his balls churning in ready. Then he gasped as her beautiful lips wrapped around his cock and they restricted as she sucked. The tingling there spread throughout his body and he thought he was going to lose control. He desperately wanted to release himself into her mouth, feeding her his joy.

But after sucking and licking the head of his cock, turning it into a large, purple torpedo, Ana let go of him and dropped back on the bed.

He crawled anxiously on top of her and embraced her. One hand gripped his cock and eased the bulging head against her wet pussy lips. Neth teased, rubbing his cock-head against her sticky vulva, her clit and then pushed the head against her deeper recesses. She gasped with anticipation as the head opened her up and sank slightly in, gently.

Then he pulled out and rubbed her clit with the 'v' under the head of his cock.

"Oh, gods. Take my cunt with your cock.Please."

And he did. The warm wetness enveloped his cock and his balls gently slapped her ass. The tight pussy squeezed him and he knew he wasn't going to last too long. But why should she have to know? Neth began to pound her, the sensations in his organ told him that he was right. Suddenly he stiffened and jerked. A few quick waves of enchanting delight shot through his body. He was blasting into her, giving her his seed.

Neth didn't stop. He was still hard and there was more cum where that came from. He pounded, his balls slapping her ass. Then she was pulling him tighter against her body and he felt her pussy spasm--each spasm squeezed his cock all the tighter. She moaned out to him and drew her nails across his back. She squeezed tighter and grinded against him. Her juices was dripping down his legs, soaking his balls.

It was like his body had become one large static ball: every pleasured sensation in his body was like the tip of an electrical field, all linked by the bright sensation of bliss in his cock and balls. Neth needed to cum again, but he wanted her to see it. He wanted to show her the essence of the moon within.

He drew his cock from her, climbed over her sides, jerking on his wet cock. He groaned as the peek enveloped him. A strong, thick stream of cum shot forth and bathed her face and neck. Another blast landed on her pert tits, and the last stream dribbled upon her stomach.

Ana used a thin finger to lift some sticky seed from right underneath her hazel eye, and sucked it off with no hesitation.

Neth laid beside her, exhausted, and she remained interested with his cock. She went down, nuzzling it, licking the last of his milk from the shrinking tip. Smiling up at him, she licked her juices from his shrinking penis.

"That feels good," he said.

When she was done she crawled up beside him and lovingly wrapped her arms around him.

"Now we'll live forever. Together," she said.

Neth grinned. What he had beside him was celestial perfection. What was this? A fairy tale? Maybe. But he was going to live it as long as he could.

Afterwords...

Hopefully you liked this little story, part erotic/part smut--some odd fusion of both that I was told works somehow. This version of the story is actually the original version ofEgyptian Moon, which I published on Literotica under the banner PurpleLinga (see my Favorites section under my personal area and you'll see it listed there if you want to compare stories). The other versian was a remake based on remembering the original and trying to get it back. I somehow lost this version during one of my moves but have found it and decided to publish it because it's, well, the original.

In 2001, while in Egypt for a Military training exercise, I had little chance to get off, so i had a lot of built up sexual frustration. I torchered myself with this story, but I was in the right mood for it... Of course the country inspired me, so here it is.

If you liked it, please vote. Even better, leave a comment for the good or bad. I can handle critique and prefer it when i get something that's actually helpful.

Thanx,

Seth

Sethleham
Sethleham
19 Followers
12