Eight Ball

Story Info
A Christmas party to remember.
4.2k words
4.38
166.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

Years ago, my first wife and I were invited to a Christmas party given by one of the nurses at the hospital where she worked. I hated going to these things because I didn't really know anyone there, and the parties went on literally until the sun came up. Joan was the only white woman at the hospital, and being the only white people at the party was always kind of interesting, but just not knowing too many people made them seem like they dragged on for hours and hours. Everybody has probably attended one of those get togethers where all the people know each other from work so they trade insider stories all night.

I had no choice so I went along intending to get a nice buzz going, then wait until Joan was tired of partying so we could head back to our place. When we got to the house of the head nurse Lisa, she opened the door wearing a skin-tight black jumpsuit, unzipped until half of her breasts were showing. Lisa was a gorgeous woman, and the suit set off her skin well. Her breasts were large and firm and she gave us a big smile and told us to put our coats in the master bedroom. When we dumped out coats, I saw that Lisa and her husband had a huge velvet painting of a naked black woman hanging over their bed. So far, the party was a lot more interesting than I had anticipated.

We headed to the basement and I was introduced to Lisa's husband Jim, who was acting as a bartender. Jim was athletic looking, a few inches taller than me at 6'4". He handed me a beer and told me to enjoy myself. He handed Joan a drink and gave her a big smile. While Joan went and started gabbing with her friends, I sat nursing my beer.

Lisa came downstairs and a guy named Robert, a male nurse on her unit, made a comment about showing so much skin.

"You think so?" Lisa said with a teasing smile as she tugged the zipper down another three or four inches. "What do you think now?"

"Don't stop on my account," Robert said with a laugh. "Let me know if you need any help with a stuck zipper."

Everybody laughed and I saw that Jim was enjoying it as much as anybody. The party settled down to drinking and talking after that. I needed to use the bathroom and I figured there must be one somewhere downstairs, so I wandered in the back looking for one. I found it, and also a small room with a pool table in it. At least that would give me something to do, so when I was finished I started hitting some shots, just sort of fooling around.

Jim came back after a few minutes and we started talking.

"Joan is sure a good looking woman," he said.

Joan was about 27 at the time. She is short, about 5'2" and she had her hair long, coming down to her shoulders. Joan is small all over, but she had a nice firm body. I know from her stories from work that the black men at work complimented her all the time, so Jim's comment didn't surprise me.

"You've got yourself a pretty nice looking woman yourself," I replied.

"Yeah, Lisa's fine all right, but a man needs a little variety once in awhile, you know?"

I wasn't sure where this was going, so I agreed with him.

"How about you?" he asked. "I mean, you must want a little strange pussy once in awhile, even with such a fine piece as Joan around."

"Everybody thinks about that, don't they?" I joked. "Variety is the spice of life, right?"

"Oh yeah, that's true, man. Listen, I don't know what Joan had told you about these parties, but they get a little wild after everybody's been drinking for awhile. Just thought you should know before anything happens is all."

He must have mistaken my expression for puzzlement because he went on to say, "You know, fucking, sucking, you name it. If you guys aren't cool with that, no problem, we'll just wait until you go. But, if you are okay with it, we can crank this thing up anytime."

I had often fantasized about watching Joan with another guy, and now Jim sounded like he was offering me a chance to see that happen. There were about a dozen guys at the party, so there would certainly be enough men to go around. I just wasn't sure how Joan would react to it. She had never gotten into any of the fantasies, but I wondered if she would act differently with her co-workers, especially since she was getting drunk and this sort of thing seemed normal with them.

"Sounds good to me," I said, trying to keep my voice steady, as if this was something we did everyday.

Jim laughed and said," I know it sounds good to you. What about Joan? She going to freak out? Cause that wouldn't be cool at all."

I could see his point, then I had an idea. "Got any pot?" I asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"Joan gets super horny when she's high. Maybe if we get her a little stoned she'll be more agreeable. I don't think she'll make any fuss then."

"I've got some stuff that will knock her right on her ass," Jim assured me. He looked at the pool table and said, "And I've got an idea how to set this thing up."

When he told me what he had in mind, I nodded. "That will work fine."

"Okay, let me get the stuff and we can get this thing started."

He was back in a few minutes and before long people were passing a pipe back and forth. He whispered something to the people sitting with Joan, and they talked quietly amongst themselves while she was taking a hit. After that, I noticed that they kept the pipe in her hands, egging her on to take bigger and bigger hits. It wasn't more than ten minutes before she was giggling at nothing, the sure sign she was getting high.

My turn. I went over and sat next to her while the others sort of sat back in their chairs watching, the pipe now going back and forth between the half dozen or so people. They were all women from her unit, and they looked at her with strange expressions, excited and like they knew some sort of secret. Jim dimmed the lights so that the only illumination was from some Christmas lights strung on the walls and two or three candles.

I leaned down and kissed Joan, which she readily returned, opening her mouth and swirling her tongue into mine. It was the kind of kiss she only used when she was aroused, so I knew it was time to plunge in and see if the rest of the evening was going to be what I thought it was. While I continued to kiss her, I let me hand drop down to start rubbing her smallish tits through her blouse, knowing that her co-workers could see everything. Joan knew that too, so this was going to be the real test.

She broke the kiss for just a moment, looking over my shoulders at the rest of the room.

"People are watching," she whispered in my ear.

"So what? Let them watch." I continued to rub her nipples through the sheer material of the shirt, and I could feel them beginning to harden. She swallowed and closed her eyes, her breathing starting to get faster. I decided to push the envelope a little and shifted my position on the couch. I had been partially blocking her by being in front of her, but now her entire body was exposed and I was to her side. She stared down at my hands on her breasts, then looked at her co-workers through glazed eyes before turning her face to me and kissing me passionately. Phase one was a success.

She was starting to moan softly, and her hips were beginning to move around on the couch.

"Damn, girl, you're getting hot there, aren't you?" her friend Alisha said with a laugh. Joan didn't answer, but she made no protest when I unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt and started caressing the tops of her breasts.

Joan turned to me and said softly, "Let's get out of here. I need you to fuck me. You've got me so hot."

"What's the hurry?" I asked. "We just got here."

"I need you inside me," Joan whispered urgently.

"Later," I assured her.

Just then, Jim said, "Hey everybody, the party's moving to the pool room."

"Damn, the show was just getting good," one of the women in the circle said with a laugh.

Most of the people filed back into the small room, maybe twenty or so all together. I noticed that all twelve of the guys managed to make it, as well as Lisa. Jim took Joan to a high bar stool and told her to sit. The stool was as far from the door as possible, and once Joan was on it, there was no way for her to get out without literally climbing over fifteen or twenty people. Jim handed her a full pipe and she gratefully took another hit, smiling a little as she passed it to the next person.

"We're going to play a little game of pool, "Jim announced.

"What?" one of the guys said indignantly. "I don't want to watch no pool game, not with all this fine stuff around."

"You'll like this one," Jim assured him. "I was talking to Thomas here, and we decided to play some eight ball, with these conditions. Each time one of us knocks down a ball, the other's wife will take off a piece of clothing. Winner gets the loser's wife as a prize."

Immediately, the room erupted in laughter and shouts. "Damn! That's more like it!" shouted one guy.

Joan looked shocked. I wondered what she would do. If she said no, there really wasn't anything to do about it, but I was counting on her condition to influence her decision. She took a deep drag on the pipe, then another one, before smiling lazily at her friends. They saw her reaction and started teasing her.

"Joan's ready," Alisha said. "Look at her. Girl, you're going to be an honorary black woman before the night's over."

"Yeah," called another, "black by injection."

Everybody laughed as Jim racked the balls. He leered at her as he walked past and Joan couldn't meet his gaze, dropping her eyes shyly to the ground. "I just thought of a little twist," Jim announced. "How ever many balls are left on the table at the end of the game is how many other guys can join in with the winner." He looked at me, and I shrugged. Joan gulped and quickly took another hit off the pipe.

I broke and luck was with me. The four ball barely dropped into a corner pocket and all eyes turned to Lisa. Smiling seductively, she walked over to me and put one hand on my shoulder to brace herself while she took off one shoe, dropping it to the floor.

"No cheating now," her husband told her. "Shoes count as one item."

Lisa smiled and took off the other, twirling it on her finger as she strutted back to where she had been, swinging her hips and looking like a cat.

I was not really much of a pool player, so I carefully lined up my next shot. Luckily, the break had given me several fairly easy shots and I hit the first easily. Lisa strolled back to where I was standing. She was a tall woman, and her dark brown skin glowed in the neon lights of the pool room.

"I think you should have the honors," she said, thrusting her chest out so I could take hold of the zipper. I started slowly pulling it down, revealing a black silky bra. Slowly pulling it down farther, I ran the back of my hand over her flat stomach and then over her panties, making sure to press against her as I did. I could feel the heat coming off her and she sighed.

"That's enough," she said backing away, her jump suit now open to her crotch and showing off her fine body. "It takes two shots to get this all the way off."

I could not take my eyes off her. She was gorgeous, with big tits and a firm stomach. It made it hard to concentrate and my next shot bounced off both sides of the pocket without going in.

Jim smiled at Joan, who was watching with a fixed expression on her face that was hard to read. He wasted no time, knocking in two balls with one shot, to the cheers of the room. It was obvious who the crowd wanted to win. All eyes were on Joan now and she shakily got to her feet while people called to her.

"Come on now girl, let's see something," a guy yelled from across the table. "Don't be taking no shoes off, give us something good."

Joan ignored him and slowly slipped out of her shoes, putting them on top of the bar. Everybody waited and she stood there, swaying a little back and forth.

"I hit two balls in," Jim reminded her. "Something else goes, babe."

Joan licked her lips nervously and looked at the ring of faces around her. These were mostly people she worked with every day. Later she told me that she was wondering how she would be able to face any of them again if she went through with this. But, she was committed and she knew it. She reached under her blouse from behind and unhooked her bra, then pulled a FLASHDANCE routine and slipped it off under her shirt, pulling it out one sleeve. Everyone was calling her a cheater, but Jim just smiled.

"Taking a chance, aren't you?" he asked. "Now when you lose your shirt, there ain't nothing between me and those little tits of yours, is there? Ummm, ummm, I can taste them already." He made a smacking sound with his lips and Joan blushed as she retook her seat.

Jim drew out the suspense a little, walking around the table and looking at the balls from different angles before settling in and dropping a shot in the center of a pocket. Joan unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor, sitting on the chair now in her shirt and panties. She pulled the shirt down so it covered as much as possible, but she was well aware of what was going to happen the next time a shot went in for Jim.

"Nice," Jim commented as he walked past her. He rubbed a hand on her leg and I saw Joan shudder involuntarily, though she made no move to stop him. It was obvious to everyone that she was excited and it seemed the circle got smaller as people moved away from the wall and closer to the table.

Jim had a tough shot and I thought there might be a chance I could get back in the game. Sure enough, he missed it and I had a chance to do something myself. I took my time and stroked the ball cleanly, but it rattled around without dropping. I couldn't believe it, but the rest of the room shouted excitedly.

Jim put his ball in the center of the pocket and all eyes turned to Joan. I watched curiously to see what garment she would choose. She stood and looked around at the leering faces, animal hunger on everyone's expression, men and woman alike. She swallowed twice, then slowly stared unbuttoning her shirt, as the men hooted and hollered.

"That's right baby, show us them nice white titties," a man said.

"And that pussy can't be far behind," yelled another.

Joan stopped halfway down the shirt, the raw lust of the men giving her some alarm.

"Go on, girl, you let them see what you've got," Alisha encouraged her.

Joan took a deep breath and continued to slowly unfasten the buttons. She was shaking when she finished and closed her eyes as she pushed the blouse back on her shoulders, then down to the floor. Her size 32 breasts were on full display and she forced her hands behind her back, staring down at the floor as the men made comments.

"Nice, nice, nice," said one.

"That's it baby," another said.

"Might as well drop them panties now girl and get yourself ready for the ride of your life," commented a third, rubbing himself through his pants. "Got a big black snake here just waiting to find a nice hole."

Jim's eyes looked her slowly up and down. He was obviously tired of fooling around. He dropped another ball, then told Joan to stand there with her panties on while he finished. It took only moments for him to finish with his balls, then drop the eight ball into a pocket.

"One, two, three, four, five," he counted as he flicked the remaining balls into pockets. "looks like you are going to be one busy little slut tonight. Come here," he commanded.

Joan walked slowly over to where he was standing and Jim lifted her onto the pool table. She sat on the table with her legs dangling over he edge and Jim hooked his thumbs into her panties and pulled them down. Joan lifted her hips so the panties could slip off, then sat back on her elbows, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing.

"You, you, you, and you," Jim said, picking four of his buddies at random. All five men quickly shed their clothes and stood naked by the edge of the table. Joan could not take her eyes off the five black cocks that would soon be inside her. She licked her lips several times, then shyly looked into Jim's eyes.

He didn't say anything, and she slowly opened her legs all the while looking at his eyes. Everyone began shouting encouragement and moved up so the table was surrounded on all sides.

"Go on, Jim, fuck that bitch good," Alisha said, causing Joan to look at her in surprise. Obviously, she never thought to hear something like that from a woman she thought was her friend. "Don't you be eyeballing me, bitch," Alisha told her. "I've been wanting to see your white pussy getting some brother's cock for a long time now. We all have, ain't that right, girls?

"Hell yeah," another said. "Can't have no stuck up married white bitch on our floor. You'll be a sister after tonight, Joanie, count on that."

"Just the start, Joanie, just the start," Alisha said. "There'll be guys lined up to fuck you every day at work from now on."

They were going to make sure this got all over the hospital when they all went back to work the following Monday. Joan started to get up and Jim nodded to two of his friends. They jumped up onto the table and held her down.

"No time to leave now, Joan," Jim told her, lining his cock up with her pussy. "You made that decision when you stayed. Now it's time to play."

Slowly, inch by inch he moved forward until all eight inches of cock were buried inside her. He took his time, and everyone could see that Joan was losing her will to resist with each inch that slid deeper into her. By the time he was buried up to the hilt, she had stopped struggling all together. Sweat was pouring off her body, and she was panting as if she had just finished running a race.

Jim began a slow motion, pulling back until he was almost out, then moving swiftly forward. Joan moaned at the first thrust, and then wrapped her legs around his broad back, her eyes closed in pleasure and her neck arched. The men let go of her arms and began pinching her nipples, making her cry out in ecstasy. Jim grabbed her hips and began speeding up the tempo a little, but still very much under control. Joan began meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own, and he soon began to pick up speed, until you could hear the slap of skin as they came together. The contrast of black on white was stark in the glaring of the room's light and the onlookers laughed as they heard Joan begin to moan with her approaching orgasm.

"You cumming, girl?" Alisha asked, leaning over the table and talking in her ear.

"God, yes, oh god," Joan whimpered as the sensation flooded over her. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me...

"You loving this?" Alisha hammered at her. "Going to put out around work now, aren't you?"

Joan didn't say anything and Alisha looked up at Jim, who slowed down and pulled out so that only the head of his cock was still inside. Joan tried to thrust herself up at him, craving the stimulation she was getting.

"Answer me," Alisha demanded to the amusement of the spectators. "What's it going to be?"

"What do you want?" Joan panted, lost in her feelings.

"Just want to know that it's all right with you to spread the word at work that you'll take black cock, that's all."

Jane gulped and Jim gave a small thrust forward.' Okay, okay, just keep fucking me."

"Got to hear it, girl."

"Yes, whatever you say, I'll do it. Tell everyone, I don't care, just fuck me."

Jim picked up speed again and within seconds the first orgasm of the night hit Joan full force, making her arch her back off the table and cry out, sounding almost like she was in pain. Jim picked her up and forced Joan to wrap her legs around his waist as he fucked her standing, his huge hands easily moving her small body back and forth on his cock. Joan was lost in her lust and kept crying out with each thrust, "Oh, oh, oh..." over and over again.

Humble
Humble
213 Followers
12